New Poll

Making An Example, Tag;; Amanda
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Nov 1 2016, 12:00 PM

Beauty and the Beast/Peter Pan

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

200+ years old / 1032 posts

Time to do something about the clone problem.

He no longer found it cute that he had someone running around town who looked like him, and he wanted the man dealt with. Naturally, he could have just met the man himself right away and dealt with the problem in seconds, but where was the fun in that? This man was impersonating him. He seemed to think it was fun to play Dark One. Okay, he couldn't actually control any of that, but that was hardly the point in Rumple's mind. This man had appeared at the wrong place and the wrong time, and that made him a target.

A target who should suffer a little before finally being dealt with. Perhaps, when the time came, he would turn the man into something. An animal or an object. Maybe he would just remove his face completely. That might be fun. Or he could always just go with the easiest route.

Kill him and be done with it.

First, though, he wanted to send a message. To let this Nicholas Rush know that he was now a target and would need to prepare himself. How the man reacted would help Rumple decide what he was ultimately going to do with the guy. This was actually an extremely kind gesture coming from the Dark One. He was giving him a chance to run.

His girlfriend, however, might not prove so lucky. At first, he had thought about going after Eli. he had seemed close to Rush. Then, however, he noticed Rush and this woman, Amanda, were apparently much closer. Then he remembered that he had actually spoken to her about Rush before. She had thought he was the man she loved.

It was almost too perfect.

Since he knew where the woman worked, he hovered outside the Dragonfly Inn, just lingering on the street corner until she was finished with her work for the evening. He didn't want to listen to more of Lorelai's wild ranting, so he wasn't going to go inside. He could be patient.

Once she appeared, then the fun would begin. The message would be sent through her.

Amanda Perry
PM
^
Amanda Perry
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 06:45 AM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

33 years old / 88 posts

It had been a long day at work, not that they got a ton of new guests all the time, but that didn't mean there wasn't a lot of work that needed to be done to make sure the Dragonfly Inn ran properly and cleanly. Also Lorelai had decided to renovate the kitchen since they finally had a full time cook, though it had caused quite a bit of arguing between Lorelai and that said new cook slash handyman.

Amanda new that she and Nick technically didn't have any plans, but she didn't feel like hanging around the Inn, since she both worked there and lived there, so she decided to maybe head out and look to see what Nick was up to, maybe grab a bite to eat at Granny's, maybe convince Nick to go see a movie.

After finishing up some paperwork, she yelled out to Lorelai that she was heading out. She put on her jacket, grabbed her purse and checked the clock, 6:30pm and already dark outside. The only thing she hated about winter, it got dark so early.

She walked out, she didn't have a car so she'd have to walk to Granny's, which is when she noticed Mr. Gold hanging around outside. That was odd, if he needed to speak to Lorelai he just would have gone inside.

"Mr. Gold, Lorelai is inside if you're looking for her." She said with a warm smile.

Twin

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 12:25 AM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple smiled when the woman appeared. Perhaps he should have made himself look like Rush- that would have been more fun. Scruffy with no real fashion sense or concept of man-scaping. He could pull off that kind of look, he supposed. Ah well, it was too late to think about tricking her now. He would have to save that for the next time the two of them met.

Play with emotions, THEN hurt them physically. That was always the better way to go about things, right? That was how all the best villains played, anyway. And suddenly he found himself much more interested in playing the role of villain, since that was what everyone considered him to be anyway.

Why not play to their vision of him if it was never going to change?

"Actually," he hummed, "I'm not here to see Lorelai. I came here to speak with you." He offered her a vaguely threatening smile before taking a couple of steps closer to her. "You see, as it turns out, there's something you can do for me, and I was very curious to see if you would be willing to help me out or not." Not that she had a choice.

And not that she was going to want to help him, either.

He raised a hand, a cloud of magic surrounding the both of them. Naturally, he hadn't felt inclined to ask her if it would be okay for them to move locations- you didn't ask the person you were kidnapping if it would be okay to do so, no matter how polite you happened to be.

They both appeared in the middle of the woods, where there was plenty of room to play and no chance of anyone hearing her screams. He continued to smile at her, though now that vaguely threatening hint had grown into something truly malicious.

"We have a problem you're going to help me get rid of- your boyfriend."

Amanda Perry (I hope you don't mind him moving locations with her!)
PM
^
Amanda Perry
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 03:28 PM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

33 years old / 88 posts

He was looking for her, well that seemed odd, she hadn't really talked to the man much since their first encounter when she had mistaken him for Nick. She would see him in passing or in the distance, but she'd never really had any reason to talk to him or go to his store. Something felt, off, something about his smile, or maybe the way he was looking at her, sort of reminded her of the way Simeon had looked when he entered her quarters that day so long ago.

She smiled a bit apprehensively, it was hard not to show she was nervous, it could be heard in her voice and seen in her eyes, she just wasn't very good at masking these things as others were.

"Oh? Well, I'm flattered, wh......" Before she could finish, there was a cloud circling them and next thing she knew they were suddenly in the forest. She'd never teleported like that before. It was almost disconcerting. Then her heart froze with fear at his next words, get rid of Nick, no she did not just come back from being dead, finally end up reunited with Nick, just to lose him because of his dark doppelgänger.

"I will help you do no such thing, what do you have against Nick any how, he's never done anything to you as far as I know." She tried to show anger in her voice, but she was quite sure it had more fear in it than she wanted.

Rumplestiltskin

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Nov 28 2016, 12:31 AM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple smiled at her protests. He had been expecting them, of course. Actually, he probably would have been surprised if she HADN'T been against the idea, even if it would have made things a heck of a lot easier for him. He had seen the two of them together- they were clearly in love with one another. All doe-eyed and close, spending as much time as possible with one another like two love sick teenagers. It was just like how things had been with him and Belle for a little while.

But things were different now. Different enough that seeing them together made him angry and more than a little jealous to boot. It made his decision to get rid of his clone that much more important to him. He wouldn't have to deal with someone who looked like him being happy when he was not.

"As if you really have any choice in the matter," he chuckled as he watched her, "I could make you hurt him for me, if I wanted. I could take over your mind and you could be helpless to watch as your body stabbed him without your consent. But that's not really my style." It was just something he wanted her to be aware of- he had the power to get what he wanted, and he fully intended on doing just that. Why else would he have gotten the Dark One powers back in the first place?

He smiled and looked at his nails for a moment, his expression still an amused one.

"He's done enough to me just by existing with my face. Do you really think I'm going to let someone run around looking like me? It's problematic to say the least, and I'm not amused by the thought of a twin anymore. I want him gone, and it seems a painful death is the only appropriate way for that to happen. Of course, that doesn't mean I want to kill him right away- he has to suffer before the end. Perhaps even beg for it. And, thankfully, I know how to make that happen, too." He grinned at her, a fireball appearing in his hand.

"He'll be tortured enough if he sees you hurt- that's a great place to start." He raised his hand at her, launching the fireball her way, directly at her stomach.

Amanda Perry
PM
^
Amanda Perry
 Posted: Dec 2 2016, 10:00 AM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

33 years old / 88 posts

Amanda wasn't sure if the fact that controlling her to hurt Nick wasn't Mr. Gold's style was really all that comforting at the moment, or that she even trusted what he said was true and wouldn't do it any way. She couldn't imagine hurting Nick intentionally, even if it wasn't her controlling her own actions. Not that she had never hurt Nick herself, but she hadn't meant to hurt him, she had just programmed things wrong, it wasn't as if she had set out to send Nick into a coma and nearly kill him in that chair back on Destiny.

She was terrified, and she was sure it probably showed, it wasn't exactly easy for her to hide her feelings, especially like this. Another thought was coursing through her brain though, survival, she had been helpless once before while in Ginn's body and ever since she always wondered if things might have been different if she'd been less helpless, more able to defend herself, but as she had spent most of her life in a wheelchair, she hardly had the skills required back then to thwart an attacker, and now even though she had full use of her body, what could she possibly do against magic.

"I won't let you hurt Nick, not if I can do anything."

Ok, so not the most threatening thing to say, and it was mostly futile against magic, and her voice wasn't the kind of voice that gave threats very convincingly to begin with. She watched Mr. Gold and when the fire ball appeared in his hand, her eyes flashed with fear, but it was much slower than a bullet, she managed to dive out of the way but not before it scorched her left arm pretty badly, she winced in pain and tried to stand up to face him again.

"You won't get away with this, someone will stop you."

Her arm hurt, a lot, and in some ways it felt good to feel pain, but also terrifying.

Rumplestiltskin

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 11:44 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple's laugh border-lined manic as Amanda proclaimed that she wouldn't let him hurt Rush. As if she had any choice in the matter! She had the makings of a hero in her, it seemed. Those willing to do what they could to protect their loved ones were always in the hero bracket. But she had no power- there was nothing she could really do to save anyone. She was just a lot of talk in a body that was helpless and almost exuding a palpable fear.

She didn't have any power, but she still wanted to try and act tough. It was hilarious.

"And what can you do, exactly?" He barked at her, "if I wanted to, I could kill him directly in front of you! But it would be much more fun for him to see YOU die, not the other way around. I really don't need you messing up my plans, thank you very much." This was not the usual Dark One routine, but he couldn't say he wasn't having fun. Actually, quite the opposite- he was really enjoying himself.

Not that the same could be said for his company, of course.

He watched her avoid the fireball, the man letting it slam into a tree and burst into embers. It didn't set the wood on fire, though it did leave a rather black scorch mark behind. He smiled and started to walk, taking a few steps towards the woman. He looked down at her, his amusement obvious.

"Oh, well, don't I feel concerned now! I will live in dread until this ambiguous hero appears to put an end to my games." He raised a hand again, but this time it was a very different feeling. It was like a sudden but concentrated burst of wind kicked up beneath her, easily capable of sending her flying. It shot up at an angle, so she wouldn't go directly into the air. More likely, it would send her directly into one of the trees around them.

"Anyway- I already know who's going to come to try and stop me. Your Nick will want his revenge when he finds you. What a shame your love for one another is going to be both of your undoings."

Amanda Perry
PM
^
Amanda Perry
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 09:07 AM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

33 years old / 88 posts

It was getting harder and harder to not show just how afraid she was, which was quite, she had only known Rumple without his magic, at least he hadn't had his magic when she came to town, but he clearly had it back, but because she didn't know him before when he used to have it, she had nothing to compare it to, she had no idea how he'd been before, only what she'd heard through others and rumours and stories, and that hardly gave one a truly deep picture of someone if you hadn't seen it for yourself.

Had the man always been this dark, had not having his magic been the only thing that had made him a decent human being, but then why would someone like Belle ever marry the man, or someone like Lorelai be his friend, and she knew that Lorelai had been his friend back when he still had magic, something was off, and Amanda had no idea what it was, only that she was now at the centre of a large shit storm.

"It wouldn't be the first time he's watched me die, I came back once, who's to say I can't come back again, he won't rest though, if you kill me, I know him, he won't rest until he finds a way to get revenge, no matter how long it takes."

Little did Amanda know how much her story was beginning to sound like someone else's in Rumple's past, but since Amanda wasn't friends with Killian, she had no idea.

She almost wondered if it would be better if Nick didn't come, would Rumple hurt her if there was no theatrics, no one to watch, maybe she'd be safer if Nick didn't try to play the hero. She carefully reached one hand into her pocket and attempted to do a blind text to Nick without Rumple noticing, though it was hard to do, and she wasn't even sure if she had time or if she was sending anything that made any sense what-so-ever, but she had to try. Before she could say anything else, she felt the wind but everything happened so fast she barely had time to scream out as she was picked up and thrown into a tree, pain shot throughout her body as she fell like a sack of potatoes back to the ground. Fear shot through her then, as she realised she couldn't move her legs, or really even feel anything below her waist. She didn't want to show Mr. Gold any fear though, so she tried to put on an even braver face than she had before, but pain was clearly etched in it as well.

"So, all of this because he sorta, kinda looks like you, he's skinnier ya know, works out a bit more, I think he may even be a little bit taller, and he has a way better accent. You're pathetic."

Her voice was strained, hitting the tree had not only injured her back, but knocked the wind out of her, but she was also surging with adrenaline and it was helping her at least find a bit of a shaky voice still.

Rumplestiltskin

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 03:02 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple smiled at her. How kind she, to believe in her boyfriend so much. He sounded like such a good guy, but if he did look like him, that must have been where the parallels ended. Rumple was not a good guy. Somehow, that only annoyed him more. Having some hero running around with his face, people believing in him so ardently despite everything? He had worked to try and make a good name for himself, and it had failed every time he had tried to reach for the light. He had been abandoned, beaten down and made to feel completely hopeless, but this clone gets all he wanted?

Not a chance.

"That's fine with me," he told her with a sneer, "let him spend his life trying to get revenge- let him live in misery every day you're gone, trying to find some way to bring you back again. Let him live in hate and guilt. That's exactly the kind of thing I want to see him suffer through before I kill him, too. Only once he's suffered will I let him pain end."

He watched her as she flopped against the ground. He knew he had hurt her- he could see that her legs weren't shifting around as she tried to get herself up. He grinned at that, letting out a light laugh as he took a couple of steps towards her.

"Pathetic, am I?" He asked, "is that why you're so afraid of me? I wonder," he hummed as he knelt down in front of her, so he could make eye contact with her. "Don't worry, you won't have to suffer for very much longer, I promise."

He didn't know that she had sent a text, or that it had been received.

Amanda Perry
PM
^
Amanda Perry
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 06:44 AM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

33 years old / 88 posts

Amanda started laughing, not a hearty laugh, or even a loud laugh, since it was hard to breathe and she was in quite a bit of pain. Still, just the same, something the man had said struck a rather humorous chord inside of her. She had been dead, experienced it, and since finding out there was indeed some sort of afterlife, it seemed a bit like his words were falling on deaf ears. Would Nick mourn and want revenge, sure, but since these days the dead weren't staying dead but finding a way back fro the Underworld, who was to really say she'd stay dead, or that Nick would even grieve as much as Rumple was expecting since Nick had already seen her come back from the dead once, well twice if you factored in the situation on Destiny with the stones. She might not be alive, but he'd know where she was, or roughly where she was. Though in some way she'd imagine she'd end up in the same place, unfinished business and all of that.

"You know, in another life you might be right, Nick might go to great lengths to avenge me, it wouldn't be the first time. You see the difference is, now Nick has witnessed me come back from the dead not once, but twice, and this time it had nothing to do with ancient technology. Have you even considered I may not stay dead, I may just simply find a way out once again like I did a couple of months ago. Do you scare me, sure, but death doesn't scare me, can it really scare anyone knowing what we know about the Underworld? You're just a pathetic coward hiding behind your magic....."

She tried to calm her voice, tried to breathe evenly, tried not to think about the fact that she actually would prefer death if she were once again paralysed, even if this time it would probably be only from the waist down. She didn't want to be stuck in a wheelchair again, didn't want to have to live the life of depending on everyone around her, she wanted to continue as she had been, whole and walking. She felt like seconds were hours as she waited to see what the evil pathetic man would do next, what would happen when Nick arrived, if Nick arrived. The tension and suspense was bothering her more than anything right then, she just wanted it to all be over, one way or another, alive or dead, she just wanted this moment with this evil man to be over.

Rumplestiltskin

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Nicholas Rush
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 03:25 PM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Twin is online

40 years old / 55 posts

Rumple only smiled at her. “I’m the reason you came back the second time,” he informed her, “what makes you feel so confident that I won’t be able to ensure you stay gone, if it was my own magic that brought you here in the first place?” He watched her, smirking. “And if you think the Underworld is the worst death has to offer, then you really don’t know anything at all.”

He might have tried to scare her further, but they had wasted just a little too much time speaking to one another. A certain brilliant scientist had used the GPS on Amanda’s phone to track her location in the forest. He had immediately charged to try and help her, since it seemed like she was in some kind of trouble. The moment he emerged into the clearing to see her with Rumple standing over her, he didn’t wait. He didn’t hesitate. He raised his gun and fired at the Dark One, sinking three shots into him without any look of concern for his actions on his face.

All that was there was a deep hatred for the man who had hurt his Mandy.

Rumple toppled over backwards, landing hard against the grass and remaining still. Blood oozed from the bullet holes in his chest. All an act, of course, he wasn’t even harmed, but for the moment he looked very much dead.

Rush, meanwhile, ran over to Amanda, his expression turning frantic as he dropped to his knees beside her. He looked at her, whimpering. “M-mandy?” he gasped, “are you okay? Oh God, what did he do to you? D-don’t worry! I’m here now. Everything is going to be okay now.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that,” said Rumple behind him. Rush turned his head to look, only to meet a concussive force to his face. Nothing had actually hit him, but it felt like he had just been punched in the face. The blood spurting from his nose was proof some invisible force had indeed struck him. He went spiraling away from Amanda, skidding across the dirt. The gun dropped beside Amanda, Rush unable to hold onto it. Rumple laughed and appeared over him, grinning down at the man. “You really do look so much likely! A little clone, hm? But you know- I had a limp!” There was a loud snapping sound and Rush found himself screaming in pain before he could completely understand what was happening. Rumple laughed over the sound of his agony, looking over at Amanda. “Are you paying attention?” He hummed at her.

Amanda Perry
PM
^
Amanda Perry
 Posted: May 3 2017, 07:18 PM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

33 years old / 88 posts

Amanda was trying her hardest to not let Rumple get to her, even though his words were making her scared, she didn't want to show fear. Wasn't that how they said to deal with rabid dogs or something, don't let them see your fear. Not that Rumple was a rabid dog, or this situation was anything remotely like that, but still she felt the need to try to be very brave, despite the amount of pain she was in. She struggled to pull herself upright, into a better position, but she could hardly move, and the pain was excruciating, but that was good wasn't it, to be in pain, wouldn't it be worse if she didn't feel anything. There was too much going on to think straight, and what she didn't know yet, was the internal injuries she had, including internal bleeding.

She moaned as she heard Nick's voice, she tried to call out to him.

"Nick, no.... you shouldn't have....come.................." She wished him being there made her feel better, but it didn't, she just worried more, and she let out another scream, even louder, when she saw him thrown, and the things Rumple was doing to the man she loved. Was this how Nick had felt when he'd found Ginn's body dead in her quarters, when he got word from Stargate Command that the worst had indeed happened, and back home on earth Amanda's body was also dead.

She wanted to scream gain, to yell for help, anything, but her injuries were bad, and she could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness. As the world went black, she thought she heard someone shouting and coming closer, maybe help was coming, or maybe it was just wishful thinking, either way, she could no longer stay awake, her injuries were too bad, and the world faded away.

Fin for me

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine