Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Price of Magic [REBOOTING], 14 Characters! | Newest: Snape!
Twin
 Posted: May 27 2016, 03:49 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 3067 posts

Twin's characters | scrolls right | Fourteen!
Rumplestiltskin is a powerful magic user and immortal being known as the Dark One. He likes to make deals and get what he wants while making it seem like he's attempting to help. Everyone, of course, knows that making a deal with Rumple is a bad idea, but he is so powerful and has so many means of helping others that, a lot of the time, they have no choice but to turn to him for aid. But all magic comes with a price, and he's not willing to pay it for them. He had his heart purified recently, leaving him at a crossroads between good and evil. He struggles with seeing the goodness inside of himself, and remains convinced he could never be anything more than a villain.

Friends: It's definitely unlikely that Rumple has 'friends' exactly, but he might be able to make partnerships with people he might also benefit from knowing. While not as much of a con artist as he used to be, he's still fine with making deals and using his magic to help (and hurt) others. Relationships tend to form based on the outcome of these deals!

Enemies: Anyone who made a deal that didn't go well for them, or heroes who automatically assume he's a villain are probably not going to like him much. He doesn't care, of course, but if they get in his way then he's happy to teach them a lesson! Rumple doesn't go out of his way to correct people when they call him a bad guy- hell, he knows they're partly right. He used to be quite a villain, and even though things are changing for him now, that doesn't mean everyone would be willing to trust him, especially since he still conducts 'business' in a similar fashion as he used to.

Lovers: Rumple only has room in his heart for one person- Belle.

If you want to know a little about Victor: he's a cocky doctor who wants to do right by his name and sometimes lets his crushing self-doubt get the better of him. But he's always willing to help out and flirt with the ladies. If you have someone in need of healing, and don't have a magical solution, then Whale is your guy! Just be careful if you're a pretty girl- he tends to think with his penis before his brain most of the time.

Friends: Victor probably has friends. He's charming and out-going. However, they're probably male friends. Most women find him a bit off-putting with his womanizing ways. Still, I'm sure some ladies would look past his flirty exterior and see the helpful, kind guy beneath. In fact, I would love him to have a couple platonic female friends, as well as guys to go to the bar with. XD

Enemies: Victor isn't really one to make super-serious enemies. Some guys might be mad at him for flirting with their wife/sister/girlfriend/mother, but generally speaking, he doesn't have any really lasting confrontations with anyone. If you wanted an altercation of some type, I'm open! Just be aware that it might make him less than gentle if he has to patch you up at the hospital for some reason later. >>

Lovers: This isn't something Victor understands. He likes simple. He likes clean. He doesn't like commitment. So for all the flirting and first dates he's been on, he's never really lingered in a relationship for very long. A few months, tops. And then he met Ruby.

Cloudjumper is a dragon with the ability to transform himself into a human. When the curse hit Storybrooke, he became a man known as Lewis Rogers, a fisherman and chef. He is a somewhat cold, silent type with a curious nature and a distant attitude that makes him hard to approach. However, to those who know him, he can be quite friendly and loyal!

Friends:If anyone would like to plot out a pre-Storybrooke friendship/relationship with Cloudjumper, that would be fine, though he was a dragon most of the time. (Something to keep in mind). He was also originally from Arendelle, though he did venture to the Enchanted Forest quite a bit! Making fake history with Storybrooke peeps would be great too! I'd be happy to have him think he were friends with someone before the curse was broken, and then have them meet the dragon he really is after!

Enemies: Cloudjumper doesn't go out of his way to make enemies, though I suppose anyone looking to harm the town wouldn't get on with him- he's very protective of Storybrooke. He would also dislike anyone who happens to look down on dragons!

Lovers: There's nothing in mind for him in terms of love, so he's open for almost anything. He wouldn't be interested in someone terribly young for him, and he would likely have to learn what 'long term' relationships entail. xD He's a dragon, after all, and used to work on instinct when it came to mating. Flying down and finding a partner once in a while is not really the same as being in love- that emotion is entirely knew to him!

The Baker is a kind and chubby man who lives alone with his baby son. He owns and operates a small bakery in town, and generally likes to stay out of trouble. Of course, trouble doesn't always stay away from him. He's dealt with curses, magic beans and Ogres in the past, and he's definitely a bit of a reluctant hero. But he's always willing to try and help someone in need, even if it doesn't make him very happy. Right now, he's trying to figure out how to be a father all on his own. His wife died to an Ogre attack, leaving him to fend for himself with their child. Unfortunately, he had no parents growing up, and really has no idea what he's doing.

Friends: The Baker is a friendly man with no real reason to hate anyone. He's happy to make friends with everyone in town, and loves to sell people his pastries and breads. He enjoys the small-town feel of Storybrooke, and generally has a good relationship with everyone who comes to his store. He would love friends who might be willing to help him with advice on raising a child!

Enemies: It's very unlikely that The Baker will have any enemies. Unless you're the Ogre that killed his wife or someone looking to hurt his son, I can't really see him disliking anyone. I suppose thieves might also put him in a bad mood, but even then he would probably be willing to forgive and forget in time.

Lovers: The Baker loved his wife and was gutted to find out she died. However, he's not completely off the table to new plots! I would love something adorable and sweet. Maybe something a little unexpected? He is a warm hearted guy, so he could possibly win over someone who wasn't expecting to fall in love!

After Kiara went missing. Vitani did her best to find her. She ended up finding a portal and traveling through it into Storybrooke. She's only recently arrived and doesn't know much about the place. To make matters worse, she doesn't know anything about being HUMAN either. Did I mention she was a lioness beforehand? That's kind of important. As a cub, Vitani lived in the Outlands with her mother and brothers. Her mother hated Simba's pride and was a very strict, unloving parent. It was Kiara's love and wisdom that made Vitani realize she didn't need to be following her mother's paw prints, and since then she has been looking to find her own way in the world.

Friends: Vitani isn't used to friends. She doesn't really know how to deal with them, as she mostly just 'existed' with the other lionesses in her pride. While she was slowly getting used to her new home in the Pride Lands, being in Storybrooke has thrown her for even more of a loop. She's likely to be very sarcastic and even challenging towards others, and can seem like she's looking for a fight. Still, she's loyal and I think people would eventually be able to see that. Friends who might show her around would be a plus!

Enemies: Since she is more used to enemies than friends, I'm sure she might rub people the wrong way every now and again. I imagine it would be very rough on them if she thought they were enemies, though, as she's the kind to punch first and ask questions later! Still, if anyone would like to get in a fight with her, I'm more than game.

Lovers: I don't think Vitani is interested in humans at this point in time, though perhaps if something very interesting comes along I'll consider it!

Eli is a funny, dorky young man who is both very immature and lacking in the self confidence department. But he is also extremely gifted in math and science, giving him the potential to be so much more than just a nerdy kid playing video games. He comes from Tomorrowland, where he was just beginning to see some self worth working with the research team on the space project. Here in Storybrooke, though, he'll probably have a tough time figuring out where he might fit in. He's not shy by any means, but he's not exactly a go-getter, either.

Friends: Anyone who would like to be friends with a humorous, sweet boy would love hanging out with Eli! He's nerdy and loves to talk about films and video games, making him very open to conversations of all kinds. He's also quite sympathetic, and is always willing to listen to the problems of others whenever possible. So, really, he's pretty good at making friends. I imagine he could try to make friends with just about anyone!

Enemies: There's really not a lot of people Eli would hate, or would come to be an enemy to him, but if someone were to hurt the people he cares about, of course he would be angry about it! Generally, though, I don't know if he would have a lot of enemies in Storybrooke.

Lovers: This immature dork would love a girlfriend, but he often finds himself in the friendzone because of his nature. He's not really daring in terms of love, so finding someone for him might be difficult. Still, it would be super adorable if he were to meet someone!

The best way to describe Rush is that he is the personification of Machiavellian. He is a cunning man who is more than willing to lie and deceive in order to get what he wants. He has used plenty of people in the past, and he's likely to continue doing so in the future. More than once, his actions have negatively effected the people around him, even resulting in one or two accidental deaths. But to Rush, science is about moving forward, and sometimes sacrifices need to be made for the greater good. He started to open up to people the longer he was aboard the Destiny and had little choice in the matter, but after winding up in Storybrooke, more of his sardonic, reserved nature has bubbled back to the surface. He isn't a VILLAIN, though, and will generally do the right thing when push comes to shove. He is best described as 'that crazy uncle who somehow always manages to come through for you in the end.'

In Storybrooke, he's open to meeting new people, perhaps making some friends, and getting to know about about this crazy thing called magic! Oh, and dealing with that whole 'clone of him' thing, too. That's bound to come up.

Friends: Rush wasn't exactly a friend type on the Destiny, usually keeping to his work without spending much time associating with those around him. Still, one can grow used to his anti=social nature, and even start to find him somewhat endearing. He's a softie at heart. So if you like a project- I have the perfect buddy for you! He also thinks magic is stupid, so learning about it through various magical beings would do him wonders.

Enemies: Anyone who dislikes the Dark One might dislike him right off the bat, as the two share a striking resemblance. However, given enough time, you might start to notice the differences between them. Rush is slightly taller and more lean, and has a different look in his eyes. He's also far less evil, so yay! Anyway, other than being mistaken for someone else, he might piss people off just with his cold attitude. There might also be others looking to use his intelligence for their own gain!

Lovers: Rush isn't really on the market. There were only two people he had loved in his life, one being his first wife Gloria and the second being Amanda Perry. His heart belonged to her when she died, and he cannot give it to another.

Though not the friendliest guy out there, Luke is extremely loving and loyal to those he considers friends. After losing Lorelai and having no idea where she went, he spent years trying to find her until he got a strange note and a small scroll leading him to Storybrooke. He has only recently entered the town, and he's looking to find Lorelai once more, as the note said she was there without any memories of her previous self. (Though he thinks it's due to an accident, not magic.) Coming from the Land Without Magic, he's in for a bit of a surprise in this town!

Friends: Luke is a cold, sarcastic guy who comes off as someone not looking to make friends. It would take some effort to become buddies with him, though I don't think it's impossible. It would be a lot easier if they happen to know Lorelai- then he might be more willing to open up to them while trying to sort out what happened to her. Mostly, people might be friends with him, but he'll grumble about it.

Enemies: Luke is just a normal guy from the land without magic, so I don't know if he would have a lot of enemies, exactly. He's completely new and hasn't really settled in yet. Still, maybe someone won't appreciate his sarcasm. XD Or maybe someone learns he's from the land beyond the border and that doesn't sit well with them. I'm game for anything!

Lovers: Luke is taken! Sort of. He loves someone. He's just got to remind her that she loves him, too!

Roger just landed in Storybrooke and he really has no idea what's going on. He lived in blissful ignorance to magic in the Mysterious Islands, and was nothing more than a humble shut-in trying to slowly make his way back into the music scene after a suicide and a HIV diagnosis shuttered his world. He has no idea about magic or anything of that nature, and this whole thing has completely confused him. He's a little worried he might have taken some heavy shit without even remembering it and is now trapped inside of some crazy trip that just won't end. It would be fun to expose him to magic and all the various problems that come from living in a place like Storybrooke. There's never a completely normal day around these parts!

Friends: Roger is a normal guy, generally on the quiet side though clearly someone with experience in cutting loose. He tends to hold himself back more than anything else, and while he can make friends, it seems he's a bit hesitant to. Still, he'd be friends with just about anyone who approached him, as long as they had a bit of patience to get through his frosty exterior.

Enemies: Being that he's basically just a normal human, he doesn't really have a lot of enemies. Still, he probably wouldn't like the plainly evil people around town- he's new, but not a complete idiot. He has no real interest in getting involved with people who want to kill and maim for fun. XD He also isn't too big on drug dealers, but it doesn't seem like there's anyone that fits that description in town.

Lovers: Roger loved Mimi, but I'm totally open to exploring something new with him. I didn't set Mimi's history in stone in my app, depending on what other people might want to do if they took her. I would love for him to find someone to love, whether it's her or someone new! A magic user might be fun, since he's so detached from that world. XD It would make a lovely song.

Spike is a vampire from the Mysterious Islands and he's not super thrilled to be stranded in Storybrooke. He doesn't know how he got there, really, but he does know that he arrived with his newly acquired soul still in him. He's highly bothered by the actions of his past, and struggles to deal with what having a soul means. There's also another problem- he has a chip in his head that makes it impossible for him to hurt humans without it causing him a hell of a lot of pain. Not that he would, of course. With his soul he's sort of human-free anyway, but he needs to find some way to get himself blood. He's currently living in a mausoleum inside the graveyard.

Friends: Spike is pretty good at making friends, despite his sarcastic and brooding nature. He tends to make connections with people, particularly damaged people. He knows how to relate to them, and he tends to offer deep and meaningful insight without always meaning to. He's the type to say what people need to hear ,but not always how they need to hear it. He also loves to drink and spends a lot of time at the bar- bar buddies welcome!

Enemies: New to Storybrooke, he doesn't have any enemies that followed him from his own realm, but that doesn't mean he's not prone to making them. He's mean and cold and if you don't end up becoming his buddy, there's a good chance you'll hate him. He is also scorned by a lot of demons and monsters due to his tendency to work for the good guys and defend the innocent. meanwhile, beings of light often mistakes him for evil and jump on the attack, too.

Lovers: Spike is currently dealing with his new soul, which makes his emotions run a bit wild, but he's not against having flings or using women to try and make himself feel better. I also wouldn't be against a potential love interest for him, if they happen to click!

Garnet is an alien from a planet called Homeworld. She is what's known as a Gem, a species of rock-people who can make hard light projections of bodies to house their actual gem bodies. Garnet is actually a fusion of two gems who fell in love with one another, Ruby and Sapphire. One their own, Gems have unique abilities as well as weapons they can summon at any time. As Garnet, she has the abilities of both Gems she is comprised of, including the ability to see the future and super strength. In Storybrooke, she is getting used to being of real flesh and blood, never having had to worry about food and the like before.

Friends: She is a loving, kind gem with a constantly calm demeanor and feathers that are extremely hard to ruffle. She is a motherly sort, though not as much as her friend Pearl, and does her best to calm others in times of crisis. She has the ability to see the future, as well as the extra special ability of passing that future sight onto others for a short amount of time! She is happy to make friends with anyone who needs a calm, level-headed buddy!

Enemies: Her mission back home was to protect earth, so anyone who stands in the way of that probably won't get along with her here. The place might be different, but her mission remains the same- keep her home safe! She is also unlikely to get on super well with people who don't accept her for what she is- the product of two Gems being in love with one another.

Lovers: Garnet loves herself! No, I'm kidding. Kind of. Garnet is made of the love of Ruby and Sapphire, who are both still a part of her. That being the case she is forever off the market! But if you want to crush on her, go ahead- she's gorgeous.

Hamish is a mooch, a highlander simpleton and the laziest man you'll ever meet. He has no ambition, and even in Storybrooke he seems content to sit around and do as little as possible. At least, that's the first impression you get of him. But Hamish is actually very interested in getting home! He just has a very casual, friendly demeanor. He's actually very bright, and more than ready to continue being a police officer when he's needed.

Friends: Hamish is the type to make lots of friends! He's very laid back, very easy to talk to, and happy to make friends, even with the strange beings of this world. He's got a charming smile and happens to have a great singing voice, making him fun to bring to bars and parties, too! I think most people would probably enjoy getting to know this Scottish policeman, and if his personality doesn't sit with people, he also has two cute dogs!

Enemies: Hamish isn't really the enemy type, and tends not to get rubbed the wrong way by anyone. You'd actually have to hurt him or offend him in some way before he'd consider you an enemy. He doesn't much care for murderers, though, or people who are on the evil side of the spectrum. He's still a policeman, after all! Even then, though, he sometimes lets small crimes go if he thinks the person has a good nature. He's got great instincts about people and is not easily deceived.

Lovers: Hamish is a reckless flirt and really enjoys spending time with the ladies. Most of the time, his charms are rather inadvertent, but he does not scorn the advances of women should he start to pick up on them. His heart pines for one person, one Priscilla back in Lochdubh, but that doesn't mean he can't manage to fall in love here! I'm open to all plots concerning the heart with this guy- crushes, dates, one-night stands, relationships: you name it, I'm up for it!

Sinestro is the leader of the Sinestro Corps, a military-like collection of fear mongers and monsters from the darkest corners of the universe. They are supposed to be law enforcers, bringing peace to the universe as a hyper-select band of 6000 among billions of lifeforms and millions of planets, but they use fear to fuel their power rings. (Magical rings based on emotion. Yellow is fear- who knew?) No one understands fear better than Sinestro, but he lost the plot in his quest for peace and became a highly feared warlord, dictator and criminal. He only recently started to steer his corps back on the right path when he came into battle with a being capable of removing emotion from everything. He fought and defeated this being, but was badly wounded in the process. The clash also opened a portal, sending him right to Storybrooke in his weakened state. Even his ring is damaged. Normally, his ring allows him to fly, make constructs and barriers, collect and read data, heal himself, and so many other things. However, in its damaged state he can't do much for very long.

Friends: Sinestro isn't a cheerful or friendly alien, and generally thinks humans are disgusting. He has no real interest in making friends, but someone might be able to get on his good side if they're persistent enough. Since he's injured, he might try to find someone to help him, or maybe someone could find him and offer him assistance? The kindest hearts might be the ones to warm his.

Enemies: He's got these for days! With his sour attitude, he's not really one people enjoy being around. Good guys won't like him because he's a villain, villains won't like him because he's basically a space cop with his own agenda. He is not in a good position no matter which way you slice it. I'm totally up for confrontations.

Lovers: There was a time where Sinestro believed in love. He married Arin Sur, and loved her dearly. But she died and he was never the same after that. He only opened his heart to one other being, and even then he never fully allowed him to love her. I would be happy to explore a potentiallove for him here, but I'm warning you now that it would likely be an involved process!

TBD

Friends: TBD

Enemies: TBD

Lovers: TBD

THANKSJOEI
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 08:12 PM
Aurora

is online

years old / N/A posts

Rumple & Aurora:
I'm not entirely sure what these two would do, but I would still love Aurora to meet up with Rumple. Maybe he has something of hers like a necklace or something. I don't know what he would have of hers but I would love to come up with something sorry if this isn't any good darlin
^
Twin
 Posted: Jun 3 2016, 09:53 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

Rumple & Aurora;;
That would be fine. I'm sure he has plenty of things in his shop. XD Maybe one of them could have belonged to her!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 03:19 PM
Aurora

is online

years old / N/A posts

Rumple & Aurora:
I think that would be good. Maybe a necklace that belonged to her mother that she gave her before she went under a sleeping cure who knows. I'll post something for us when I'm done getting caught up everywhere!
^
Isaiah Rivendell
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 09:18 AM
Isaiah Rivendell

is online

years old / N/A posts

Izzi is just another person that doesn't like Rumples father. Well he doesn't dislike him, but he thinks he's a messed up person. I'm sure that Rumple has known this entire time that Graham had a twin, but never shared that information because there was no need to do that. Whether or not Rumple and Izzi ever met before that's up to you.

Twin
^
Twin
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 01:44 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

Izzi
That's fine! I don't mind if they have a history together. Rumple is connected to so many people, so it's always fun to plot out past stuff with people! I'd be up for whatever you might have interest in. XD
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Twin
 Posted: Jun 21 2016, 04:26 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

The Baker has been added to my plot page!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Willow Ufgood
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 11:20 AM
Willow Ufgood

is online

years old / N/A posts

Willow and Rumple:

I am sure that Willow being a beginner Sorcerer may have decided to
research on this Dark One fellow and has decided to take on an adventure in finding the Dark Ones's palace in hopes to find a teacher in helping him with learning magic! Maybe these two can meet in the past and possibly the present?
^
Twin
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 08:03 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

Peck
I would love for these two to meet! In fact, I NEED them to. xD Because I fell absolutely in love with Willow and now require all the plots with him. >> I'm sure Rumple would be super mean to him in their past thread and deny teaching him. XD Though he might make a different deal for an acorn. >> He would be more willing to teach him in the present day, though, I'm sure. Even though he doesn't have magic currently, he still knows how to teach it. xD XD XD
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Willow Ufgood
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 09:08 PM
Willow Ufgood

is online

years old / N/A posts

QUOTE (Twin @ Jun 26 2016, 07:03 PM)
Peck
I would love for these two to meet! In fact, I NEED them to. xD Because I fell absolutely in love with Willow and now require all the plots with him. >> I'm sure Rumple would be super mean to him in their past thread and deny teaching him. XD Though he might make a different deal for an acorn. >> He would be more willing to teach him in the present day, though, I'm sure. Even though he doesn't have magic currently, he still knows how to teach it. xD XD XD

Yes I can see this happening too haha, maybe Rumple had stolen the wand of Fin Razel and he wanted the Acorn that turns people into stone in trade for the wand, but then again Rumple's deals always backfire one way or another, and Rumple ends up teaching the Nelwyn more about magic haha.
^
Twin
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 09:49 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

Peck
Rumple's deals don't tend to backfire. XD not for Rumple, anyway. >> Though I think if he had to pick between the acorn and the wand, he would keep the wand -cough-
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Eli Wallace
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 12:45 PM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Twin is online

20 years old / 84 posts

Now with 100% more Eli!
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 12:51 PM

site cheerleader

Inactive

luna is online

23 years old / 74 posts

Eli Wallace & Willow Rosenberg
These two. Need. To. Meet. Okay? Where nerdy friends come, she's gotta be among the nerdiest. Granted, most of what she knows about video games is thanks to the likes of Xander, she's a very smart cookie with a love for tech and just... I can't imagine these two not being friends if they ever met. It's not like it's that hard to run into her, either. She's working at Granny's Diner, giving him quite an easy way to find her. And being newer to the realm herself definitely gives something of an insight to how transitioning can feel. I... wish I had a better idea, i really do xD If she didn't lean so heavily towards the female persuasion, i probably would have offered her for adorably geeky love but not sure how that would happen

Nicholas Rogers & Willow Rosenberg
Speaking of the diner, these two are co-workers. It could be fun to find a way to throw them together in something. (i know, I'm so wonderful at plotting, aren't I? xD)

Victor Whale & Belle Gold
And before I forget, while this isn't much of a plot as it is a reminder for the two of us, these two need a thread at some point, even if it's only for a simple 'finally going into the hospital to get checked because pregnant' thing.

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeousness by Bach <3
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 01:37 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

Eli & Willow;;
I love the idea of them being nerdy buddies! I think he would really feel better having a friend once he arrives. XD Also, it's totally fine that she likes girls more, cause I think it would be hilarious for him to be crushing on her and then find that out. XD He has horrible luck with the ladies, so I would love another friendzone situation for him. >> Without him ever telling her how he felt, of course.

Cloudjumper & Willow;;
We can do that! I'm sure Nic would appreciate having someone to talk to while he's at work. And she can see what a massive dork he is when it comes to human culture. >> He's been hiding that he's a dragon, but since things are going well with telling people, he's starting to be a bit more open about what he really is, too.

Whale & Belle;;
Whale would be happy to see how the baby is doing! I'm sure he would like to chat about a lot of stuff that's happened, too. XD Like with Ruby and Rumple.

Luna I can start these if you like!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Luna
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 01:41 PM

site cheerleader

Inactive

luna is online

23 years old / 74 posts

Yessss, if you could start the first two, I can start the Belle/Victor one.

Twin

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeousness by Bach <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine