Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 01:00 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Maria is online

42 years old / 59 posts

Maria

user posted image

Elizabeth had been walking for few hours when she came into a town called Story Brook she had a bleeding forehead and she walked into Granny's diner she was hungry like a wolf.
She came to the counter and asked for the menu it was very simple, Lasagna, Hamburger, sandwich with grilled cheese and french fries, mmm sounds good she thought to herself
and asked for the grilled cheese sandwich before finding a seat in the corner.

Lizzie was thinking back to the events that led up to the shipwreck and the people where
had they gone, people didn't just vanish like they had and the Captain of that ship had always been eyeing her and she felt sick to her stomach by him ogling her she was a woman alone and so far she would keep it that way she had felt stirrings for William Turner but he had chosen his father over her, then it was Captain Jack Sparrow she had fed him to the Kraken beastie and he had not forgiven her for it and now she would never meet him again she had felt something for Jack too maybe a tingle feeling of what love really was she was not sure but Jack was a charming rogue pirate and dangerous for an innocent girl like her.

Commodore James Norrington had proposed to her and she declined his gentle offer
now she was never going to marry at all.
Lizzie was not sure how Hector Barbossa felt about her but a silly chit who did not believe in ghost stories well it was too late to think like this now she had a new life and she had to start somewhere to live again maybe in this new place Story Brooke would help her and for her new life she wanted new look her dirty blond hair was messy she wanted a new fresher look.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jenny Butler
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 03:17 PM

N/A

Land Without Magic

maria is online

N/A years old / 27 posts

Jenny walked into granny's as she held her daughter's, Joan's hand. She smiled and nodded to the people she knew. Jenny then went to the counter as she asked for her and her daughter's usual, and then looked around for a place to sit. They stopped by a young woman, whom they never met before. "Hello there, is those two seats taken?" Jenny asked as her daughter, 5 years old Joan looked between her and the young woman, with curiosity.

Joan looked around, then back at them, as Jenny looked at her daughter, then back at the young woman with a smile. Joan hid slightly behind Jenny but picked at the woman she never met from the side and laughed a bit. She watched her daughter do that, and then looked at the young woman again, as she laughed a bit about that. "You are new, right?" Jenny said as she tried to be nice, as that was the way she was after all. She was raised well, even if she had trouble trusting people and was slightly shy. However, Jenny tried to be nice to everyone as much as she could,

"Wawom," [Welcome] 5 years old Joan said as Jenny looked at her and then at the young woman, once more. "She said welcome. She meants to town," she said as she explained what her daughter said with a smile. Joan nodded to that, as it was what she meant after all. Also, it was clear that her daughter was shyer than her herself. "hllo" Joan said. "She means Hello. Hello from us both so," Jenny said with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bach for the lovely sig
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 03:25 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Maria is online

42 years old / 59 posts

Elizabeth turned to face the two females that approached her table a woman with a child she answered them."Yes, i am new here and you can sit here I don't mind it.
Lizzie had gone through some ordeal and she never felt sea sick until knowing what had happened to her and the passengers on the ship she had come with.

The young girl said something and Lizzie spoke at her."Hello, I am Elizabeth, what is your name
The waitress came with her grilled cheese sandwich and Lizzie 's stomach growled at the view of it, she also got some cola drink, never seen one or tasted before.

Am new here do you know what this place is called Elizabeth asked the woman sitting next to her.

Lizzie wanted to know in what time portal she had gone through but she decided to wait with that question.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jenny Butler
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 03:53 PM

N/A

Land Without Magic

maria is online

N/A years old / 27 posts

Jenny and Joan smiled at her as they sat on the empty chairs, as Jenny helped her daughter on to the chair. "Thank you," Jenny said from both of them. Tank yu" [Thank you]Joan said. "She said thank you," Jenny explained. She looked around and then at her daughter, and after wards at the young woman.

Jenny looked at her daughter than the woman with a smile, as her daughter looked between them with a smile. She nodded to her daughter to let her know it was fine. "Joann" Joan said. "She means Joan," Jenny explained. "Only one n in there, sweetheart," she said to her daughter as she looked at her. "Sworry momy" [Sorry mommy] Joan said. "It's alright sweetheart," she said to her.

Jenny then looked at the young woman again, with a smile. She listened to what she said next and nodded. "We as in me and my daughter live here for 4 years now. This town is called Storybrooke, as one word," Jenny replied to Elizabeth.

Jenny watched what happened next. She then watched her and her daughter's order arrived, as she thanked the one who brought it, as did her daughter. Then both dug in.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 04:49 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Maria is online

42 years old / 59 posts

Jenny Butler

Elizabeth ate the sandwich with silence it was how she was raised by her father's mansion eons ago so long time ago Lizzie thought to herself and she missed him every day always doting on her with gifts she had been an only child and Governor Swann had raised her alone after his wife Mary passed away.

The food is nice here she told the woman Jenny and her daughter was Joan very pretty girl.
Lizzie took a sip from the soda when Jenny told her she had lived here for four years that was a long time and Lizzie just got here.

"I just arrived here today, as you see being hurt the ship I was a passenger on a shipwrecked Vessel just outside of the beach no survivors but me which is strange, I must have fallen overboard or something she told Jenny.

Lizzie thought fondly of the Black Pearl she truly missed being a pirate going on adventures with Captain Jack Sparrow that had been a fantastic life, the life she always had wanted for herself and he had seen through her.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jenny Butler
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 08:44 AM

N/A

Land Without Magic

maria is online

N/A years old / 27 posts

Jenny and her daughter also ate in silence. Also, Joan seemed too excited about the food, by the way, she ate until her mother stopped her. Jenny shook her head to her daughter about that. Her daughter did that at times but not too often so. However, Joan always stopped when Jenny told her not to do that. She was glad about it as she didn't want her daughter to choke nor to seem like her daughter was raised with no manners, as it wasn't the case at all.

"It sure is," Jenny said as Joan nodded in agreement. She then spoke again and sighed. Jenny was there for a long time, but she never planned to get here, as she had no idea about the place. Even if she didn't tell Elizabeth that not to confuse her any more than she already was or anything like that. Besides, it was too hard to explain and Jenny thought that if she tried to explain, she won't be able to.

"Aww, I see. Welcome to Storybrooke then! I can see that. Luckily you are alright but will need to get you to the hospital right after eating, so that you would be alright. And what exactly happened to your ship? Where were you when you found yourself here? "

Jenny was rather concerned by what she had heard., as she was a good person and hated when people went through bad things like that. She planned to get her checked if she lets her get her to a doctor that is.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 03:36 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Maria is online

42 years old / 59 posts

Elizabeth sighed before answering Jenny, Hospital? Lizzie never liked Hospitals but she did not say it aloud, she finished her sandwich and said to her new friend.
"Story Brook, interesting name that is Lizzie spoke very old school English some might
have difficulties understanding some of the words she used because she was from the 18th century England.

I was leaving my home in England on a Pirate ship, the crew was miscreants and filthy scum I had to hide below decks so they did not find me there a woman among hundred men is dangerous to her honor and her image would have been ruined If they had found me hiding the ship sailed from London harbour at noon in the month of August 17, 1735. I was six or seven days on that ship hiding when it hit a hurricane and I saw through the keel hole that we were sailing into a huge storm with tidal waves I knew death would come for me but instead I woke up alone on a sandy beach in this place of Story Brook.

Elizabeth knew she needed a doctor to check her forehead and check for broken bones she felt horrible pain in her ribcage.

Sometimes she wished Jack was here he would know what to do in a situation like this.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jenny Butler
 Posted: Aug 22 2017, 01:14 PM

N/A

Land Without Magic

maria is online

N/A years old / 27 posts

Jenny watched her closely as she had a feeling that she might have scared her, but she didn't mean to. She just cared and was truly worried about her. Jenny listened to her and nodded. "Yes, it is an interesting place and name. Also, it is one word, not two." she said to her. Jenny looked at her daughter who looked between them. She was glad to have met Elizabeth as she seemed nice but she still worried about her so. Jenny hoped to be able to help her or find someone who could help her. As she was a good person after all.

Jenny listened to her shocked and confused, not sure what to think or believe about all of those. It sounded horrible and way too much for someone as young as Elizabeth to go through. Jenny felt rather horrible for all that she had gone through. She bit her lip as she let her finish. Jenny didn't expect to hear anything like that. She looked down and back at her as she sighed to that. Jenny was definitely shocked by it all. She wished that Elizabeth didn't go through all of that.

"I am sorry to hear that, but you do need a doctor so. And don't worry, not all doctors here are bad, some are good doctors at that, " Jenny said to her. "My name is Jenny by the way,"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 03:16 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Maria is online

42 years old / 59 posts

Elizabeth smiled at Jenny and her daughter, she had no kids by herself because nothing ever happened between her and Will it was all a big lie for him to save his father from the Flying Dutchman and then serve the ship himself as Captain forever.

"Yes it is horrible I am but 23 years old now and gone through a lot during my lifetime
which isn't long at all.

Lizzie needed to check herself in somewhere she wanted to sleep but knew she could not in this fragile state she was in she might of have a mild concussion.
"Can you take me the hospital then Jenny and see someone i don't know the medical team here
As if she ever needed any medical help, but now she was gravely hurt after the ship accident.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jenny Butler
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 06:06 AM

N/A

Land Without Magic

maria is online

N/A years old / 27 posts

They watched her with a smile, as they smiled back at her. Jenny felt bad for the young woman in front of her, not just because the young woman seemed not to have anyone, love especially nor a child but also because of the hell she went through. At least what she knew that she went through. Jenny's daughter felt bad for Liz too, especially since she was such a kind and caring person. As well as a good person in general.

"Very much so. 23?Oh god, I am so sorry to hear that you went so much bad in your short years. You never deserved it! I went through bad things too even if I am 43 years old now.My daughter and her dad made my life better. Also, her dad and I aren't together now, but hopefully one day we will be,"

Jenny said to her and sighed, as she watched her closely. She wished that Elizbeth had a better life than she had so far, even if it wasn't the case so far, unfortunately, at least by what she understood. Jenny listened to what she said next and sighed to that. She nodded to what she said and sighed to that.

"Yes, of course, let's finish, and then we go, alright?" Jenny said as Joan was preoccupied with her food only, at that moment and nothing else.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 04:42 AM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Maria is online

42 years old / 59 posts

Elizabeth finished her sandwich grilled cheese and went to the Hospital to see someone there a doctor or a nurse, she felt cursed after the terrible shipwreck and what had happened there but she would wait to tell Jenny it wasn't for children's ear to know or hear such things.
It was like she had walked through a storm instead of being a passenger on a ship.

Lizzie checked herself in with Jenny's help.

Her record said: Name: Elizabeth Maria Swann, Age 23, Born In Brighton England, birth date:
April 12. Year.1720.

Yeah, that was...confusing the receptionist just ogled her, 1720? that is like...over 300 years ago...
Lizzie rolled her eyes ..."Isn't Story Brooke with fairy tale people from all times through centuries...why am I an exception for that knowledge.
The receptionist ogled Jenny and asked..."Are you her mother or relative,...
Lizzie fussed almost when she said..."She is my friend who is helping me in need now can you please let me see a doctor my head is exploding
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jenny Butler
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 05:18 AM

N/A

Land Without Magic

maria is online

N/A years old / 27 posts

The moment they were all done and the orders were paid for. Jenny helped to get Elizabeth to the hospital as Joan came with as she couldn't leave her alone after all. She looked between her daughter and Elizabeth as she sighed to that. No matter what the young woman went through, like other than what she told her she still felt bad for her. It was terrible, Jenny had no doubt about it, not even a little bit of doubt about that. As bad was always bad no matter if it was a bit or a lot. Or that was what Jenny knew at least.

She was glad that Elizabeth agreed to be checked and not run away or anything like that. As some people escaped but not all of them. Jenny was glad that Elizabeth wasn't like that or it won't end well. Jenny knew that all too well and she hated it. She didn't wish that on good people. Elizabeth included or so Jenny thought as Elizabeth didn't seem. Not to her at least. To Jenny she looked like a good person needing help.

The information confused Jenny too but she said nothing about it. She just looked between the receptionist and Elizabeth as she shrugged to that. Jenny had no reaction to that at all. Besides before Elizabeth came to town she saw a lot of things she had never expected. So she was used to weird, even if not to that weird but she was sure she would get used to that too. She wasn't surprised by the receptionist reaction. Not even a bit as it made sense to Jenny.

She listened to Elizabeth as she made a good point. "You got to admit. She does have a good point there. Doesn't she?" Jenny said to the receptionist. When the receptionist turned to her she sighed. Jenny was about to answer until Elizabeth answered. "I am not really in the right age to be her mom anyway. I mean I could be if I was born there but I would have remembered having a child and being from there, plus I wasn't born back then, so couldn't have kids at the time, anyway," she explained and sighed.

"Can she see a doctor? She has been in an accident and it could be pretty bad. She is lucky that she is alive but if she doesn't see one now then who knows what would happen," Jenny said to the receptionist as her daughter stood by her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 03:24 AM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Maria is online

42 years old / 59 posts

I will make a new thread for us at the Story Brooke Hospital. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine