Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

She made broken look beautiful, tag: Aurora <3
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:05 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Perhaps hopeless isn't a place
nothing but a state of mind
Long day - that was all Freya could say. But it was not like she was complaining, nothing like that, she loves her job. True, this was her first job and she was still trying to learn everything about running the salon but for now, she was doing pretty good. The salon gives her enough money to pay her room and eat, and sometimes she can even treat herself with something nice. The only thing Freya missed for now were coworkers, she could make pretty tattoos for others, but there was no one who could get her tattooed.

But the day was done, at least if we talk about the job and Freya decided to go to a park before she goes back to her room at Granny's. The day was nice (it wasn't snowing or raining) so it was the perfect time for a walk. Freya was here almost a month now but she still had no idea about this city, like, she knew only where two or three stores are. She should really ask someone for help but then again, she didn't know many people if you don't count that girl who lived in the sea and she was the only who thinks the phone is the magic box with people in it.

She was walking for some time through the park and finally saw one woman (or girl?? she looked young) so Freya approached her putting the friendly smile on her face. "Hi. Oh okay, this is weird but can you help me? I'm looking for some place where I could sit and eat ice cream or piece of cake. Pastry shop or something like that? Do you know where I could find the place like that?"

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Bach for my beautiful sign <3
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:36 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Aurora had been playing with baby Philip at the park. He seemed to be happy in the playground. A smile was on her face. How could she miss these moments? It was actually not raining or snowing for that matter. Something she knew was new to Maine. Since, all the weather tended to be either cold or down right miserable. Today was really nice and one that she was going to be cherishing for a while. Running a hand through her hair and went to grab something out of her son’s diaper bag when she heard someone and looked up to see Freya coming over.

She did not seem to be a threat with the smile on her face. However, learning that was not always the case. Zelena had a smile on her face too till she wanted something in return. Then of course her past with Maleficent. She was trying her best to not be a judge of character since coming here. Snow helped her see that not everyone was out to get her.

Offering a gentle, and friendly smile back to the other young female. That was not weird at all, the day did call for such things. Ice cream…well there was Any Given Sundae, with so many flavors and could not chose just one. That was her son’s favorite spot to eat. Pretty sure of it, then there was the bakery. Home of the best pastries and freshly made each day so you won’t get the same thing. The menu seemed to change each day.

”Depends on which you want, um the ice cream shoppe, Any Given Sundae is a great place,” she went to explain with the same smile on her face, ”Or Storybrooke’s Bakery and they have amazing pastries that can just melt in your mouth,” she added.

Freya Blackburn
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 12:26 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

The woman seemed to be nice and Freya started breathing again. She didn't even know she was holding her breath. But it was hard for her; since she found out about magic, heroes, villains and everything else, she was just waiting for someone to try to kill her. So she was careful, but you can't really blame her for that. Everyone should be scared and careful, right? But woman looked harmless and after few moments, Freya realized she was with a child. It was a cute little boy and Freya smiled. People who take care of children are usually fine.

Freya listened what the woman was saying. It all sounded really good but the problem was, she had no idea where those places are. "I would love ice cream! Um..." she paused for a second and then looked at woman almost ashamed. "I just... have no idea where that place is. Can you explain or show to me? If you have time, of course! I know you are probably very busy with that cute little boy" she smiled and looked at the boy again.

"I'm just pretty new in the city. I mean' I came here almost a month ago, true. But since I started working I didn't have the time to explore the city so I'm terrible. Are you here for a long time?" Freya asked curiously. Maybe, if this woman is here long enough, Freya could talk with her and get the chance to learn more about this strange city. "I'm Freya, by the way."

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 12:15 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Oh! Aurora felt bad now that she did not even think of showing where the places she had just mentioned were at. They had been at the park for a while. Plus she knew that her son would not turn down ice cream. Thinking she had probably had made baby Philip an ice cream addict. She could not help it. Ice cream was really the first thing she had to eat here in town and just came natural to her to allow Philip to have the treat as well.

Tilting her head for a moment , she did not mind of showing the young woman of where it was. Picking up her son in her arms as she went to stand up. ”I don’t mind really. We’ve been out here for at least an hour it seems, ice cream is our favorite treat,” she replied and listened to Freya as she went to explain that she was pretty to Storybrooke after being here for about a month or so. That was totally understandable.

”I understand, coming here for my first time from another realm took a while…and still getting used to modern uses,” she said and bit her lip a little, ”Oh we have been at the park since nine, and I think an ice cream treat is overdue,” she replied. Going to extend out her free hand since she was holding Philip in her other arm as he was fussing wanting to play more. ’A pleasure to meet you, Freya, I am Aurora and this fussy, cuteness is Philip,” she went to introduce herself.

”I don’t mind showing you really. Any Given Sundae is not too far from the park,” she said. It had friendly staff there too. Curious of where Freya worked if she did not know any of the places or maybe she just didn’t have the time like she said to look, ”So, where do you work?” she asked.

Freya Blackburn
We all scream for ice cream!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 09:07 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya smiled and somehow relaxed. She didn't even realize how nervous she was. But the woman seemed to be nice. In the past, meeting strangers was not the problem for Freya but it was different now. They told her about how wicked and odd this city was so whenever she was speaking with someone, she was afraid that person was actually the villain who would try to kill her. She was just 20 years old and she wanted to live more than that.

But for now, approaching this woman seemed to be a good decision. Sure, in the end, she could probably realize this was a bad witch or something like that who was just pretending to be nice, but if Freya decides to constantly live with that fear, she won't make any friends here. And knowing she had no way to leave the city, that would be really sad destiny.
"Then it's the good thing that I love ice cream as well" Freya smiled and looked at the woman again.

"Oh, so you are not from this city as well?" Freya was happy to meet someone like her but then she looked at woman almost shocked. "Modern uses? You mean, like phone or TV?" She heard rumors about some people who didn't know about those things, hell she even met the girl who kept telling her she doesn't know what the alcohol was but she was sure it was some kind of a joke she didn't get. "Well, you will realize people really made something useful. I don't know how I would live without my phone. And it's really nice to meet you both. Is this cute boy your son?" If you ask Freya, this woman, Aurora looked too young to have a child but who was she to judge?

"Oh, I opened tattoo salon here. I know, it is strange to open something like that in the place full of princesses and fairies, right?" Freya smiled "But the job is going well so I guess people here like tattoos as well" she shrugged and followed Aurora trying to remember on her own how to go from the park to the store.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 10:08 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

It was hard to think who would actually disapprove of ice cream. Lately, she has seen more and more people in the shoppe even when it was cold. Aurora would have thought they would go for coffee or for hot cocoa, but no it was ice cream. Not that she was complaining or had room to talk since she was caught in that same situation since her son loved that treat. ”Hard to not to right? So many flavors to choose from!” she said happily. Philip even went to clap happily at them speaking about ice cream.

When she had talked about modern uses…it seemed that she was not the only one right now in this conversation that was not from here. Well, she knew that Freya was not since she had said that she was still getting used to it. Though she knew from Neal that there was a world called New York? Anything was possible these days. ”No…I am actually from a different realm,” she replied and nodded. Yeah that blasted devil box , the tv was hardly used at her apartment. She did not see a need for it. Phones were useful. ”I think the devil box is sending a wrong message, but phones do have a purpose,” she said, almost like a letter but faster response. Grinning as she looked to Philip then back to Freya. ”Yes he is,” she smiled brightly.

Tattoos were not a foreign thing to her, but never would she get one. Okay she could not say never. She thought they were nice on other people. Just she was not sure if it was okay for her to get. ”Strange yes, but I have seen stranger,” she went to explain. ”I think some people here are more than just princesses and fairies,” she said with a chuckle and went to get her stuff ready to show Freya which way the ice cream shoppe was. ”Does it hurt?” she asked about the tattoo.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 11:52 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

"Must agree with that, I think ice cream is the food for every occasion" she smiled and in her head, she recalled memories of her eating way too much ice cream whenever she broke up with her boyfriend. Not something she was proud of, but in those moments ice cream and chocolate were her best friends. She smiled looking at the boy "I guess he is big ice cream lover as well."

"Different realm? Sorry, I'm still getting used to it" Freya shook her head. She shouldn't be this confused anymore. But hearing people saying they are actually from another world, still shocked her even after a month. "I mean, it's still hard for me to believe characters from the stories I loved as a kid are real, you know, alive and here? I heard here lives princesses, wizards, pirates and other people like them. It's unbelievable!" Freya started laughing when she heard about something called 'devil box'. Probably just plain old TV. "If you mean about TV they are not that bad, you should give it a chance. For example, Phillip can watch cartoons, they are also cooking shows, animal programs... Whatever you like really."

"Oh, let me help you with that" Freya smiled and helped her with her things. She had manners, after all, her father always taught her that she should help to everyone, especially old people and women with children. "I guess it hurts but then again, I have 15 tattoos so obviously pain isn't really that bad. I see that as art, a way to express myself."

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notesEveryone loves ice cream <3
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 02:05 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

”You can say that, between you and me, I think it is my fault that he loves it so much,” she said with a small chuckle. It was the truth though every time that her son did something right she would encourage him by going to Any Given Sundae. So she made the mistake of making him addicted to it. However, there were worse things that baby Philip could be addicted to. Aurora hoped that would not come to that degree or she would have to set him straight.

The young princess went to offer Freya a gentle smile when she had went to apologize. There were so many people here from different realms and meeting someone else that was not from the Enchanted forest seemed to be more common each day. ”It is quite alright…it took me a while to adjust as well. I am from the Enchanted forest. What about you?” she asked. Was she like Neal or was she like Emma? Wait no one could be like Emma, Savior and all. Well normal…and from the land without magic. Guessing it could be hard from someone who is not from a land that had magic and everything else. ”Guess I get it, but we are much like you..other being around magic and spells,” she said. ”Maybe I could teach you how to dance like a princess?” she offered.

Cartoons? Why would she want her son to watch that? Cooking shows did not sound so bad, but why trap a beast in the devil box? What did they do to them? ”Perhaps you are right, but if something evil happens I couldn’t forgive myself, but I trust you,” she replied. Maybe she would give this devil box another chance. At least for herself first then have baby Philip be involved. She needed to make sure it was safe.

”Thanks,” she said when Freya went to help her. It was hard being a single mother at times, but she managed it quite well. Baby Philip did need some father figure in his life, but for now it was the two of them. Fifteen tattoos? ”Art yes, but not sure…about myself getting one let alone fifteen,” she said.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 01:05 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

"Well, he is lucky then" Freya smiled and touched Phillip's little hand once when he reached for her. Usually, kids find her interesting because of her hair. "My father tried to keep me away from candies. He thought they are really bad so if I got once chocolate in a week I was more than lucky" she came closer to Aurora as if she is about to say her big secret "spoil him, every kid deserves a looot of candies."

What about her? Freya paused for a few minutes while thinking about the answer and then just shrugged. "Well, I don't know terms and anything about the forest and all those stuff, but as far as I know, I am from the world where magic exists only in books for kids" Freya smiled. There were still times she thought she was high or something like that, but she was sure her imagination wasn't that big to came up with all of this.
"Wait" Freya looked at her and almost started laughing but then she realized the girl probably wasn't joking at all. "This is a part when you tell me you are a princess, isn't it?" Freya sighed and then smiled. "I would love to, but as you can see, I'm not near even close to a princess."

"The worst thing that can happen is probably TV stops working, trust me" Freya looked at her. The girl seemed to really believe the TV is something evil and bad. "I have had the TV my all life and nothing bad ever happened. It's just the device that helps you see things other people recorded, nothing else."

"It's okay, I think tattoos really are not for everyone" Freya smiled and decided to carry Aurora's bag for her. Aurora is helping her so at least she can help her as well. "Well, I think people who once get tattooed almost always wants more. Most of them came for the second time, some of them the time after that as well. But if you ever decide that you want a tattoo, you know where you can find me."

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 10:55 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Aurora frowned for a moment when Freya went to explain how her father had tried to keep the treats away from her. Though it was a rarity in the Enchanted forest to get chocolate and Storybrooke was the first realm to be truly get introduced by the taste. ”I am sorry to hear that, at least now you can have all the chocolate you wish,” she said with a smile and felt like it should be just the secret between them as close Freya was to her. ”Oh, of course if he is not spoiled enough,” she said with a laugh.

So, she was taking that she was from this world. Like Neal was or he grew up in the world without magic. Guessing this world wanted to keep the imagine in books. Nothing wrong with that, but it was real. Tilting her head as Freya started to laugh , did she say something that was funny and was not aware of? That did happen from time to time these days. ”I am a princess, but I grew to accept that there are no titles here in Storybrooke,” she said with a gentle nod and gave a gentle smile in Freya’s direction, ”All you can do is try? I won’t push,” she said and was not really a good teacher either so this shall be interesting.

Trying to understand the TV, ”Okay if I try and something happens or an explosion I know who to come talk to,” she said with a little smirk. She would at least to attempt at the technology that was around this realm. Getting better at the baby monitor for baby Philip and for the phone use. That was harder to understand so hoping she could conquer in understanding the TV.

Nodding towards Freya as she started to walk towards Any Given Sundae, ”You’ll be the first one I contact if I ever want one,” she said. Making a promise to her. She liked art and admired it, just not sure if she would want it on her skin. Something to think over for sure.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 11:41 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

"It's okay" Freya smiled. "I know he just wanted the best for me and doctors always say how candies are bad. And for most of the time, he actually didn't know how to be a father, but I know he was doing his best" she looked at Aurora and smiled again. "Kid can never be enough spoiled. I mean, he can, but I can see you are doing a great thing with him, don't worry about that" Freya was wondering where is Phillip's father but she didn't want to ask, it was a personal question and maybe he was there, or maybe he wasn't. Anyway, it was none of her business.

"Are you from... you know..." Freya paused because she had no idea how to ask but she was really curious. So she sighed and tried again. "I heard people here are actually characters in our books with fairy tales so... Are you in those books?" she tried to remember all the stories she heard as a child but there was no way to know if she ever heard about this particular princess. "I guess I can try" she shrugged and smiled. Why not actually? There was nothing she could lose. "Who knows, if I looked a little bit more normal with clean skin and different hair color maybe I would look like a princess as well" she joked. There was no way she would want to live in the world where she doesn't have all her beautiful tattoos.

"Sure, I can help you with modern technology" Freya smiled. Sure, she wasn't an expert but she was millennial, she grew up with technology. "You can visit me in my store or call me... Do you have the cell phone?" Honestly, Freya couldn't imagine the princess who thinks that TV in devil books to have a phone but who knows, this city was full of surprises.

"Well, then we have a deal" Freya smiled and once they came to the shop she looked at Aurora. "What you two want? It's on me" she made a new friend, at least she hoped, and she wanted to pay for them.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 08:21 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Aurora hardly knew her father or her mother really. The fairies were all the family she really knew. So hearing about Freya's father and how he tried his best to be a good parent sounded like it to her. A gentle smile went to come on her face, "Sounds like he just wanted to stir you in the right direction in his own way," she replied with a nod. Nodding gently towards Freya. Trying to not spoil baby Philip too much, but he was a baby how could she deny what he wanted? "I think once he is older then it will get harder so ice cream is nothing," she said with a chuckle.

Biting her lip trying to see if she followed the question. Books...she was not sure if her tale was in any book or not. "Not sure, I mean I am from the Enchanted forest if that is what you are wondering," she replied. She had heard like Freya had that many people were from a certain tale or different realms. For example, the doctor was from the land without color. So who knows who you really will meet around here in town. Grinning towards Freya as she agreed to learning how to dance. Could be fun and plus she was thinking they were friends so why not teach her some of classical dance moves she knew about from her world? "Great! Um...when would you like to?" she asked, not knowing her schedule yet.

"Yeah I have one, most of my friends here are difficult to get a hold of, but yes I have one," she replied. Some of the people on her contact list was like speed dial to her and had a special need or to hang out. "What is your phone number?" she asked as she went to pull out her pink case samsung phone from her purse. Trying to get the contact list up as she watched baby Philip. Trying to multitask all at once.

A deal was made and no magic had to be used. This was a lot different to her and she did not mind it at all. Surprised though when Freya offered to pay, it was very sweet of her, "That is so sweet, um Philip wants chocolate chip cookie dough and I will just have strawberry," she replied with a soft smile on her face.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 03:44 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

"He really did." Freya smiled. Thinking about her father made her sad, she misses him a lot. "It was hard for him, though. My mother hid for some reason from him that she was pregnant and gave birth to me. And when she got sick, she wrote him a letter he got once she died. She just said to him that he has 8 years old daughter and he needed to take care of me now when she was gone." Freya still didn't understand why her mother did that. Would Freya ever meet her father if her mother didn't die?
Freya smiled. "Oh, it will. Teenagers can be the worst thing ever. But you will do great."

"What is your story? You know, your life before you came here?" Freya asked and then she shook her head. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that. I'm just interested in people here. It's insane to realize people from my world wrote stories for kids and then I came here and they told me all the stories are true." This was kinda weird. While she was growing up, like most of the girls Freya wanted to be a princess. And now she was actually friend with one and that same princess wants to teach her how to dance. "I work every day from 8 am to 4 pm, and I'm free every Saturday so whenever you have time" Freya wanted to work on Saturdays as well but she was already too tired from working alone 6 days a week so until she find someone who could help her, she needed Saturday for herself.

Oh, so she had a phone. Freya smiled and looked at Aurora just to realize she was really trying to do all at once but it was kinda hard with the baby in her arms. "Here, let me do that." Freya took the phone from her and put her own number in Aurora's contact list. Then she called herself in order to have Aurora's number on her list and gave the phone back to Aurora. "All done."

Freya ordered for them what they wanted and mint ice cream for herself with chocolate chips. "We are all ready" she smiled when seller gave them their order. She tried ice cream and realized Aurora was right, it was really good.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 01:44 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Aurora could hardly fathom if she hid the secret that she was pregnat to Philip so she felt bad. That was aweful of how Freya's mother died, but at least she still had her fater to take care of her so she wouldn't have to be alone. "And all this makes you the person you are today, its hard to reflect on the past if we do it too long it will just eat at us," she said. Her story was hard and she did not even get to see her parents that long til she was cursed and placed under a sleeping curse when she was sixteen.

Mirroring her new friend's smile. Teenagers. She could not even think of that right now, but hearing those words was nice to her ears, "Thanks that means a lot," she said. With also friends to help she hoped she would have those same friends behind her to help her when needed.

Her story before coming to Storybrooke was not the best of stories. When Phillip had woken her from the sleeping curse she felt no longer the love connection she had once had before hand. Then the Wicked Witch happened and the only positive so far that her baby son. She would be totally at lost without him. Rubbing her arms a little before looking to Freya. "It is not what your stories here I guess tell you. There was no happily ever after...after Phillip woke me he was taken by a wraith...soon I did reuinte his soul with his body but my then there was ...uh no love but I didn't realize til I had our son, and then the Wicked Witch turned us into Flying Monkies...that is another story," pausing for a moment. Hating that she was even a monkey in the first place. "Then I came to Storybrooke, meeting people from all realms and some familiar faces," she said with a tender smile.

Saturdays would work really well for her. She did not have work on the weekends or on Tuesdays oddly, so yeah Saturdays sounded good to her. "Saturday works, are you morning or night person?" she asked. She loved the mornings to see the birds and the wildlife out in the park or forest. Though everyone was different she seemed to notice the longer she has been in Storybrooke.

Grinning as Freya went to add herself to the phone. Ah that made it a lot easier. Now they were all set. Perfect! Placing her phone back and now they had each other's contact info which made life easier. That was one thing great of the new technology the cell phones were easy to master to her anyway.

Licking her ice cream as she went to grab some napkins for them. Now to pick out a location to sit, "Want to sit near the window or in the back?" she asked Freya as she licked more of the ice cream. Seeing that Freya was enjoying her ice cream that she got for herself and then baby Philip was wanting to enjoy his but he needed to wait til they got a table. In case he would need her help. Which always happened.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 01:03 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

"I know, I don't think much about past" Freya shrugged and looked at kids playing not far away from them. "I mean, I miss my mom a lot, even if I don't remember her that good anymore. It's so weird, it was like I woke up one morning and couldn't remember some things about her anymore." Freya frowned. "Like, the way she was walking, the sound of her voice while she was upset or really happy and things like that. But well, I can't really change the past, the biggest lecture she was able to give to me was the fact that life is too short so I need to take the most of it." She smiled again. She didn't really think about this before, but it was the truth. Some used to say Freya lives like tomorrow doesn't exist and they were probably right more than she is ready to admit.

Freya was trying to listen carefully to Aurora's life but it was hard when you don't understand some things. For example, what the hell was a wraith? For a moment, Freya thought she was talking about Oz because of the Wicked witch but something wasn't right. Then she realized "Oh! You are sleeping Beauty?" she wanted to say that as a fact but somehow it turned into a question. She imagined Beauty with blonde hair, but Aurora was beautiful on her own anyway. Princess Aurora... Of course. She should realize who she is as soon as she heard her name. "I'm sorry to hear that" she frowned. This woman went through a lot more than even should, but there she was, smiling and playing with her soon. "But you dealt with all of that so you should be proud of yourself. Though I'm a little bit disappointed in fairy tales now, I loved them because of the fact that every one of them has a happy ending."

"I'm something between I guess" Freya always loved nights. Back in school that was the time when she was doing everything; going out, studying... But then, when she decided to travel, she realized it was easier to travel early in the morning, it was not too warm and she could see better. "I used to love night but somehow I learned to love morning as well, so it's on you" Freya smiled. It was still weird that someone wanted to teach her how to dance. It would be weird and funny to try that without alcohol.

"What do you think about a place near the window? I like to be able to watch outside" it was a habit from the time when she was just a little girl. In the movies, people who sit in the back are usually in an affair or planning something illegal. Sure, she was aware it's not like that in the real world but she still preffered to be close to the windows more.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine