New Poll

First encounter of a beastmaster and a lion, Tag Simba/Mel
Dar
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:59 AM

N/A

Fantasyland

Maria is online

N/A years old / 42 posts

Dar walked into a place called Greek Taverna. He was in town for sometime now but it was his first time visiting the place. At all. Dar heard about it here and there but never considered going there until that moment. He was rather curious about it but he made sure that Kodo and Fodo won't come out from the pouch but at the same time he made sure that they could breath. As here and thetherer got them some food and put it inside the pouch for them. He noticed the two Ferrets fight over it but eventually. He noticed that the two were fed, which he was glad about. However, Dar made sure that what he gave them was good for Ferrets not to hurt them or such, of course. As he truly cared for them no matter what. Dar tried not to think of that, as he made sure that the Ferrets were fine and resting in his pouch. As Dar did that he looked around the place he just walked into as he tried to find where to sit at. He watched people walk in and out of the place as he sighed to that. Dar wondered if he could afford the place or not but hoped for the best. Here and there his mind flashed back to the past, as they say but he kept shaking his head out of those thoughts as it made him miss home more and it hurt him more. Which was what Dar tried to avoid at all cost.

Instead he concentrated on his new life. Which was why but Dar still missed his old life and he definitely doubted that it would evet change. He over sudden looked into his pouch as he heard an odd noise coming from it but ot was just the Ferrets sleeping and snoring, as he found out. Dar picked up an eyebrow and shook his head to it as he looked away, and continued to watch people walk in and out of the place. He wondered whether he would get new friends there or not, as he then looked down to the ground. Dar was fine either way as he found a place to sit there and sat there lost in thoughts. He found the place interesting but also a bit strange but like with the town, he was sure that he would get used to it as well. Yet, for the time being Dar trief to think of other things than that, as he sat there.
PM
^
Simba Leone
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 07:58 AM

The Lion King

Critter Country

Mel is online

33 years old / 25 posts

Walking into the Greek Taverna, one of his favorite places other than the coffee place in town. His stomach was growling and thinking of getting his usual. Sure it was different than the pride lands ...you ate with your hands. That took time to adapt to that is for sure. Now being here for months it worked out well enough. Sure, he still had to remind himself that he was a human being it was still foreign.

As he wondered around the resturant he noticed someone that was new. Since, he was a regular he knew who was new or not oddly. Tilting his head for a moment as he walked over to Dar and nodded towards him.

"Hello," he went to greet him. Not wanting to disturb him if he was waiting on someone. Simba also had papers to grade. Life of a teacher was never done it seemed. At least it was near summer time then he would be free. Though he could not complain.

Dar

PM
^
Dar
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 03:27 PM

N/A

Fantasyland

Maria is online

N/A years old / 42 posts

Dar heard someone speak to him as he looked over to the one who spoke to him. Dar watched the person closely and nodded to the person, who he noticed was a guy. "Hello back," he said to the guy kindly but also a bit confused and surprised that the guy spoke to him. Dar looked around and back at him. He wasn't new to town but new to the Greek Taverna, however, he wasn't going to be surprised if people thought that he was new to town and place, especially since not everyone saw him around town. As he was mostly at the stables and at a pet Shelter. At times at Granny's or part, as well as the woods and since not many go to those places, it made sense that not many knew him and he didn't know many people either. Yet, Dar tried to spend time in other places too, to try and make new friends, even if it was hard at times but he tried. It was why he tried to visit other places in town on his off days and after work. If he could and when he wasn't tired, which didn't happen always.

Also, Dar was still not completely used to his new life but he tried to be, even if it was hard. To get used to it he tried to spend more time out doors than inside, but it worked mostly after work or on days off but that was better than nothing, or so he thought. For the time being he tried not to think of that. Instead Dar tried his best to get to know the place better and tried to relax as well. As he hoped that he would be able to have fun, even if he had no idea for sure. Dar just tried to hope for the best as it was all he could possibly do. He watched the guy, lost in thoughts, as he wasn't sure what to think or do next. Dar then glanced towards his pouch as he heard a strange noise coming from there once more. As he noticed Kodo and Fodo, his Ferrets peek from inside it, as one of them was eating something. As Dar sighed to that, as it meant one of the Ferrets stole food again, as he shook his head to that. "Again? Seriously? Would you ever stop with it? What should I do with you?" he said to one of the two Ferrets. Dar heard the noise that particular Ferret did after he finished his food, and sighed as he shook his head to that again. He then laughed a bit at that.

It wasn't new to Dar, even if he hoped that it would have stopped, but he had a feeling that it most likely won't stopped, as he knew the Ferrets well enough, to know it won't ever stop at all. The Ferrets, at least the ones who were his friends, his pets were pranksters and funny, as they made normal Ferrets noises but could be loud too if they felt like it. However, they did mean well so. As they weren't bad/evil just silly but not in a bad way. Not really. Or so Dar thought but then again he was used to it. Dar did apologize to the person one of the Ferrets stole food from so. As he knew it was the right thing to do. Dar then picked both Ferrets up as he normally did and looked into their eyes. To most people it would look crazy or weird but it was how he communicated with them.

After that, Dar put both back into his pouch and sighed. He then looked at the guy who walked over to him and talked to him before. "They are little troublemakers but they are good Ferrets all and all, just one of them is a little thief but no one taught him that! He does it on it's own and they are rarely left alone," he explained, even if he didn't need to do that. Dar wasn't even sure whether the guy saw that or not. He hoped not but with his luck who knew for sure. Dar figured that he would explain just in case and if the guy didn't see it then he planned to just apologize and mske it like he talked about something completely different. Also he had a feeling that the guy might have seen it after all. Dar tried not to think of it as he thought of other things instead or tried to. As he waited for the guy to repluly as he wondered what would it be.

PM
^
Simba Leone
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 12:48 PM

The Lion King

Critter Country

Mel is online

33 years old / 25 posts

Simba was just trying to be nice, but it seemed to be opposite since the guy seemed to be off guard when he had said hello. Maybe just surprised? He just thought it would be nice to say hey than nothing at all. Not wanting to be rude or anything of the sort. Nala would probably have his head or something if he was rude. Used to being king of priderock so perhaps with that he wanted to make sure every one had a chance to say what they wanted to. Sounded weird, but in his mind it made sense.

Going back to try and grade the papers that he had with him. Taking a seat near by Dar. When he heard Dar talking to someone. Tilting his head and looked up to see the Ferrets and grinned. It has been a while since he had seen those. Yet, being a lion they would be food. Right now he could even smell them and kept it in that he wanted them as food. ”Ferret problems?” he asked with a chuckle and shook his head. Ferrets were known for getting into trouble so he was just curious.

”They can be a handful I hear anyway,” he said and went to place his hand out and reached over to Dar to shake his hand. ”I’m Simba,” he said as we went to introduce himself.

Dar
PM
^
Dar
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 03:22 PM

N/A

Fantasyland

Maria is online

N/A years old / 42 posts

Dar didn't to sound strange and confused, or like he wished that the guy didn't walk over, he was just confused that the guy did came over. As he didn't expect that but he didn't complain either. Dar was just confused as it took him by surprise that someone even wanted to speak to him or join him. However, he was glad that someone did. Dar was also glad that it was someone nice who had joined him. That was definitely a plus. As Dar wasn't in the mood to argue or anything like that. He planned to tell the guy that it was fine that he joined, if he had to. As Dar didn't want the guy to feel like he did something wrong or such, as he definitely did not. Not as far as he was concerned anyway. Dar was friendly guy, even if at times he was distant and didn't always stayed around long. Well back at his world, his home but since he was in a new place. New world. It was much different or so he thought as well as believed. For Dar ut definitely was. Not that it was a bad thing or such. Dar didn't mind making friends, in fact he liked making friends. Whenever he could.

Dar sighed and shook his head ho those thoughts. He watched the guy do what he did. Dar then spoke to the Ferrets and sighed, as soon as he looked down after he heard the noises and all. He was definitely frustrated that one of the Ferrets stole food again, but he wasn't angry. Dar just wished that the Ferret would stop stealing. He then heard the guy speak as he looked over to him. Dar looked between the guy and the Ferrets, then back at the guy as he nodded with a grin and a chuckle of his own. "Yes, actually," he said to him and sighed to that. "It's usually the case. One of them steals food but the others does too at times! I got them for a while and they always do that," Dar added. He looked at the Ferrets and back at the guy. "They are some of my animals friends from back home. They are trouble maker but good and loyal friends just the same," he added a few minutes later.

Dar listened as the guy spoke again, as he chuckled to that. "Yeah, you have no idea. How do you think me and the Ferrets met?!" he said to him with a laugh. "They are definitely handful but can be sweet too, while at the same time very handful. Not just handful," Dar added. He watched the guy, as he then shook the other guy's hand. "Nice to meet you Simba, my name is Dar but here I go by Eric Watson," Dar said to him with a kind smile.

[ooc:Do you think if Dar tried to talk to Simba, like he does with animals but with eyes not words, that it would work or not? And hope you like my reply, as I like yours]
PM
^
Simba Leone
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:00 PM

The Lion King

Critter Country

Mel is online

33 years old / 25 posts

Simba tried not to laugh. Knowing how ferrets worked so he shook his head. Dar was someone that seemed to have patience when it came to them to be friends. A smile came over his face hearing that they were loyal friends. That was good to hear, very good really. Some people hated the fact of having ferrets as pets and would call them pests. True, they were, but also they were pretty smart if given the chance to show that side. ”Ferrets are much interesting creatures,” he said and watched the two, stealing the food and doing what they did best.

Chuckling a little after hearing that and kept watching the ferrets. Obviously now being distracted by grading papers. ”Takes certain people to get along with ferrets,” he said to Dar and then when they shook hands to introduce each other. Two names? Wondering why that was? Not his place to question it.

”A pleasure to meet you, Dar, and your ferrets as well,” he said and then went to glance back to the papers before looking over to the ferrets once more. ”How long have you had them?” he asked. Or were they free ferrets that could come and go as they pleased? He was only curious. It has been a while since he had seen ferrets.

Dar
PM
^
Dar
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:38 PM

N/A

Fantasyland

Maria is online

N/A years old / 42 posts

Dar watched Simba with a smile, except he avoided the guy's eyes. Completely by chance but still. Dar wasn't going to be surprised if the guy tried not to laugh about what the Ferrets did. As the Ferrets were funny. Dar knew that rather well, as he knew the Ferrets for quite a while. Nothing the Ferrets did ever surprised him. As Dar was used to it all as he knew the Ferrets for a while now. Nothing they did surprised him anymore. They were silly like that. Or so he thought at least. They became rather predictable to him, to say the least. Dar watched the guy. As he looked between the Ferrets and the guy. He was patient for a long time, and this moment was no different. Dar knew the way things worked and accepted it or most of it rather fast. Being the beastmaster he cared about all animals around but of course he didn't say a thing about it. At least not yet. Dar spoke to Simba as he kindly smiled to him. He liked being friends with the Ferrets even if at times they could be trouble makers, well more than at times but still. However, the Ferrets were very usuful too, Dar had no doubts about that. He had no doubt that the Ferrets were smart too and he liked that about them, as well as he liked the silliness they had to them. Then again Dar loved animals in general. So there was that.

Dar listened to Simba and nodded in agreement with what he said. "Yes, they sure are. There is no douht there! There is no boring moment with them, I tell you, " he said to him. Dar watched what the Ferrets did and laughed. "See? No boring moment with them at all, " he said with a laugh as he glanced at Simba. Dar wasn't really surprised by that at all a it was rather typical of them to do. He had no doubt about that at all. Dar got used to the way they did things even if at times he was slightly frustrated by the way the Ferrets acted but not all the time.

Dar spoke to Simba again as he listened to him and chuckled too. He looked at Simba and back to the Ferrets. Dar listened to what Simba said next and nodded in agreement. "Yes, it sure does. Due to their unique personally! Not many can get used to that, he said to him. Then Dar and Simba shool hands and introduced each other as he used two names. When he realized that he probably had confused the guy he sighed. "Due to not being back home I had to try and blend in. So I ended up going by Eric Watson not to confuse people and not to seem odd or such! So I know two names is odd but Dar is my real birth name but here hard to people to get used to it, so I use both," Dar said to him. "Some I introduce myself by one or another name only. If I think that it is a better idea and others by both, if I feel like I can trust them enough," he added. Dar hoped that it helped make it less confusing. He believed it did but wasn't sure so he hoped for the best.

Dar listened to Simba with a smile. "A pleasure to meet you too, Simba. And the Ferrets feel the same, even if they can't tell you that," he said to him. Dar glanced at the guy's papers then the guy and back to the Ferrets. He listened to the guy and sighed to that a bit. No in a mean way so. "How long do I have them for? Well, for a while now. For a pretty long time! Longer than most would expect. Also, I know them for all my life, more or less as I have met them since I was a kid back homr! Believe it or not,"Dar said to him. "Also, they are not pets but friends and I have them for a while now so they don't always with me as they explore a lot on their own and what not. They arenot kept in cages or such, mind you," he added with a kind smile.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine