Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

She made broken look beautiful, tag: Aurora <3
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 02:52 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Aurora was not sure how to react. Right, her story would be Sleeping Beauty here. Remembering that Neal said that everyone had a story from where he was from. This must be what he was talking about. ”Yes, that would be me,” she said with a sweet voice. Though wondering how herself and the tale was different. Maybe there was another chance at love for her, who knows. True love worked in the most oddest ways. The tales that Freya had been reading sounded like an escape to believe. ”Some of them do end in happy endings, and who knows yours is there right under your nose,” she said with a grin.

Happy endings came in all sorts of ways. Friendships. Relationships. Just depends what you are searching for. She wanted a prince, but who knows what fate wanted for her.

All on her? Oh, well she was okay with either. She liked mornings to hear the birds chirp and the morning dew. Nights well she liked seeing the town come to life it seemed. ”What about nearly evening? That way we can match the in between,” she offered.

Nodding gently, ”Sure,” she said as she agreed and went to sit at the window table. Taking some napkins that were on the table and wiped her mouth a little. Smiling to Freya and licked her ice cream. ”Thanks for not freaking out…I mean normally some people would to learn that their fairytales are true.” she said.

Freya Blackburn
We all scream for ice cream!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 08:49 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Perhaps hopeless isn't a place
nothing but a state of mind
"Well, I hope your story will have a happy ending as well" Freya smiled and then again looked at Philip. "But you have your son, so I can imagine it's not that bad, people usually says children are the most precious thing someone can have" at least that was what her father was telling her. It was so weird, to meet people from fairy tales she knew but as it seems, she didn't know them very well. After all, even if this place was strange, it was still some kind of the real world where bad things happen as well as good.

"Works for me! I can't wait to start but I must warn you" she looked at Aurora with a smile. "I know my hair and tattoos already screams that I'm not a princess but it's the same with dancing. I only know how to dance you know... In the clubs... When I'm drunk." She shook her head. "And even then I'm not good at all."

Freya looked at Aurora over her ice cream "Oh, don't worry. I was freaking out when I came here for the first time... A lot" she started laughing when she remembered her ideas about this place. "It's actually so embarrassing. I went to the doctor and tried to convince him that I'm crazy. And then, my next idea was that all people here are using drugs so they really think they are characters from stories" and of course, that was the case until she saw magic. Then, she was just terrified. But there was no way to leave the city without dying so Freya found a way to get used to it.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Bach for my beautiful sign <3
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 12:23 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Aurora smiled in return to what Freya had said. Glancing towards her son as well when Freya had. Her words she was agreeing with. Without baby Philip she had no idea what she would do. Probably crumble at nights. He is what kept her going these days. ”Thank you, and that is true of what they say. Children are precious and each moment you should cherish them,” she said kindly.

”Oh well this is a much different types of dancing, than what you do in clubs,” she said with a giggle. Though maybe she could teach her how to dance in a club. Would not be a bad trade off. She needed a night alone without her son at times. Mothers needed to have some fun too so why not? ”So, I teach you to dance like a princess, could you teach me of how you dance in the club?” she asked.

Grinning and glad she was not the only one. Though for Freya maybe it was for a different reason? That she was freaking out from all the fairytales? ”Was it the terms and modern technology or something else?” she asked. Guessing that would make a person go a little crazy being in a town filled with characters. She was real though as Freya and same for the rest of the town, ”How do you feel about it now? Still crazy?” she asked.

Freya Blackburn
Besties!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 01:35 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya Blackburn
Perhaps hopeless isn't a place
"You are really lucky to have him" Freya smiled gently. "I hope one day I will have kids on my own" she admitted for the first time in her life. She was never really thinking about being a mother before, but after all, she was just 20 years old. But while seeing Aurora with her son, she realized she wants to have that one day as well. Someone who she will love and who would love her as well, no matter what.

Freya smiled and nodded. "Sure! It should be a lot of fun. But dancing in the club is really easy. There are no rules or specific movies. You just need to learn how to feel the music" that was what she was doing and what she liked the most. She wasn't one of those who will go out and just sit in one place. She liked to enjoy in music. Though it was hard in last time since she didn't really have a lot of friends here.

Freya was confused for a moment and then she remembered Aurora said to her earlier that she was completely unfamiliar with modern technology. "Oh no! It was not like that. I have lived in this world with technology for my all life. It was that part of fairy tales being true stories that freaked me out" she licked her ice cream again. Then she frowned for a moment while thinking about the answer to Aurora' question. "I'm not sure. I guess it is still weird in some way. It's like in a dream and I'm expecting to get awake at any moment" she smiled. "Though I'm a little bit more careful here. I mean, if heroes exist, an only logical thing is that villains exist as well. So I'm careful and trying not to get cursed" she partly joked but one part of her was really afraid that could happen.

Princess Aurora / outfit / notes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 11:32 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Aurora smiled when she heard that Freya wanted kids. Surely she would make a fine mother. She seemed like the mother that would have fun with her kids, but yet firm at the same time. ”I am sure you would be a great mother, Freya, and one day you will meet that special someone,” she said with a smile. Knowing that everyone had their true love out there. Even if they were not in a fairy tale it seemed that Storybrooke was a town of second chances.

No rules? She liked the sound of that. Aurora was just afraid she would mess up or something. Running her hand through her hair in a nervous like manner. ”You sure? Not even a dress code?” she asked. Probably why she never even entered the club. She had seen people who went there and she had no clothes that would fit it. She would just have to go to Modern Fashions to change that.

Nodding towards Freya as she went to explain herself. Guessing that could get confusing with the fairy tales being the true stories in your town. Licking her ice cream a little more as she enjoyed it, ”Is it slightly getting better?” she asked. ”I get that…I mean when I first got here I thought it was a nightmare and wishing to wake up, but then I met friends and helped me through it,” she replied. Villains surely did exist and she hoped not to cross paths with any right now that is what she was praying for. ”They surely do, and you don’t want to tangle with them,” she warned as any friend would.

Freya Blackburn
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 12:42 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya Blackburn
perhaps hopeless isn't a place
Freya smiled thankfully and looked at Aurora. "Thank you, I hope I would be a good mother once" but at the same time, she was hoping she would meet someone she would want to spend life with and have a lot of kids playing in the garden while they drink their morning coffee. But she was still young, she had a life to live so maybe her time just has to come.

Was Aurora in the club... life, ever? Freya looked at her and smiled again while shaking her head. "No rules and for the clothes... You can wear whatever you want, really but" she looked at her "if you come in one of those dresses princesses wear on the balls, that would make dancing a little bit harder." She tried to imagine Aurora in the club trying to dance in beautiful long and fluffy dress and that almost made her laugh. "I can borrow you some of my clothes. I have few dresses that would fit you perfectly" she offered. Aurora has similar body shape as Freya so they could probably wear same clothes.

"I guess it is getting better" she shrugged and licked her ice cream. "Though I still expect to wake up and figure out this was all a dream, it just doesn't look real" she admitted. She couldn't even imagine the reaction of her friends if she goes back to home and tells them she was in the city where she met people from fairy tales. They would think she is out of her mind. "I hope I won't meet any villain. I mean, I can fight but I'm not sure my fists would help me against magic."

Princess Aurora / outfit / <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 06:35 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Aurora smiled softly towards her friend and hoped for the best. Freya seemed like she would be a good mother. ”You’re welcome,” she replied. It was good to talk about these things and not be kept inside. Some people were good parents and others were not. Something inside of her was saying that Freya’s good nature would be something that a mother should have.

Looking down to what she was wearing now and then back to Freya. She could wear something nice, but not ball gown material. She would have to see about that. About to say something before Freya offered to borrow some of her clothes. A smile came across her face that would be a great idea, ”I would like that. Since I am not sure if I have any…well dresses that would be club worthy,” she said. Feeling awkward since she was normally used to balls and not sure how it would go, but willing to try something new.

Eating more of ice cream and listened to Freya, she could understand. This was not the world that Freya had grown up with. Though she did not come from the land without magic and had to get used to this world. It was hard and still was. ”Trust me I am still learning the basics of this land, you aren’t alone,” she said. ”I hope not, the last thing I want is for you to cross paths with Cora or….Maleficent…” she said, the only villains she did not trust here in town. There may be more , but those are the main two she hated.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 02:29 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya Blackburn
Freya smiled at Aurora "Well, I'll be happy to borrow you my clothes. Luckily when I ended in that portal I was already on the trip so I have a lot of clothes with me." That was literally only good thing. She can't imagine how it was for people that ended here while going for a walk or to work. But this made her happy because it reminded her of her friends back home. They used to borrow each other clothes and go out together. Freya just had to hope Aurora won't feel uncomfortable in her clothes. Moving from long dresses to those that barely cover main parts of a skin was a big change.

She listened to Aurora thinking she should start making notes. Maleficent, it was reasonable why Aurora hates her, she was the one who put her under a sleeping curse according to stories. But then Freya frowned and looked at Aurora confused. "Who is Cora? I can't remember her from our fairy tales." But by Aurora's voice, Freya realized whoever she was, she was really bad and evil.

"I'm still getting used to this place but sometimes I'm afraid." Freya admitted and shook her head. "I mean, all those stories about people that can use magic and I... I am just plain human. That is really hard. In all movies and books, people like me always get killed first."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 11:33 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

That was a miracle in itself that the portal trip had kept Freya’s clothes. Aurora was curious what kind of clothes she had for the club. She has never been to one and this was making her actually excited. She wanted to try something new and it was with her new friend. She could not be more happier right now, ”Sounds great, what time would like me to come over later to see if they fit me?” she asked.

Cora was not someone to mess with that was for sure. Someone that she hoped that Freya would never have to meet. ”She is known in Wonderland as the Queen of Hearts, but then in the Enchanted forest she is known as Cora. She is a terrible woman,” she replied and looked to Freya almost scared to talk about Cora around here. If the woman was listening or something. She would hate for their day to be ruined by her.

”Not all people here would kill you, but I see where you are coming from,” Aurora replied and went to give an encouraging smile in Freya’s direction. ”Some of us came a long way from who we used to be, even villains are trying to be good,” she said. Knowing that was hard to get her head around but it was true.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 3 2018, 12:55 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya Blackburn
Freya smiled and shrugged. She tried to stay calm but actually, she wanted to jump and dance around. She has a friend! "Whenever you want. Maybe you can come with me now when we finish with our ice cream? I can play with Phillip, you know, make him a tattoo or two" she tried to say it without laughing but just thinking about how shocked Aurora may be, made Freya laugh. "I'm just kidding! Phillip can watch cartoons, I promise TV won't hurt him" she put her hand over her heart just to show how serious she was.

"Oh! I know about Queen of Hearts! She is crazy woman who just screams around "off with their heads"" Freya laughed "I couldn't even imagine she is real. But in the stories, she never actually kill anyone" Freya shrugged. But then, by the way Aurora said that Freya suspected that the real Queen was not as funny as that one in the book.

"Villains who are trying to be good? I would love to see that" she smiled and shook her head. All of this was too much and she just licked her ice cream. "Do you miss it? You know, the place where you used to live?" She asked and looked at Aurora. The better question would be: Do you miss your home as much as I miss mine?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 5 2018, 10:03 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Aurora widened her eyes. Now she did not think that would be right to have her son to have a tattoo at such a young age. Looking to her son before looking back to Freya. Not even sure what to say and hoping that Freya was joking. About to speak up when Freya did confirm that she was kidding. She could breathe a little, ”That is good, because I was not sure how to respond for my young son to be having tattoo at his age,” she said. Nodding a little to Freya and would take her advice, ”Alright, maybe just one or two wouldn’t hurt,” she replied with a gentle smile on her face.

Crazy is one word to describe the Queen of Hearts. She was also someone not to be taken lightly. Oh this one killed many people with crushing their hearts. It was terrible. Not sure if she should tell Freya that. However, she cared for her as a friend and wanted her to be okay too. ”Those stories are only putting it lightly, she does crush hearts,” she said and swallowed thickly at the thought.

”I know it is hard to believe, but it is true,” she said with a smile on her face and went to wipe her face from the ice cream that was there. Hearing Freya’s question and to be honest she did miss it , but then at times she did not. Trying to fit in a place like Storybrooke was hard and well she just adjusted to it, and well the Enchanted Forest was her home and something she would always hold dear to her heart, ”Yes, and no, I don’t miss being in a Sleeping Curse, but I do miss my forest friends, but I also like Storybrooke after getting adjusted to it,” she replied in all honesty.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 15 2018, 11:28 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya Blackburn
And that was it, Freya just started laughing. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you... but your reaction... It was priceless" she shook her head and looked at Aurora now afraid she caused a heart attack. "I promise I would never do something like that again, it was just stronger than me". She smiled and nodded "then we have a deal."

Freya frowned. Of course, villains in the real world are much worse than those in stories. After all, those were just stories for kids. And here, villains obviously aren't funny, crazy but harmless people with big heads, but people who kill others without even blinking. "Tell me that at least she has an abnormally big head like that one in the movie" if she does, Freya could easily recognize her and run like her life depends on it. Because probably it will depend on that.

"That is nice" Freya smiled and wondered if she would ever feel like that here. She still had hope to find her way back to New York, but this city was nice. Though after many stories about villains, she was sure she would never be afraid of criminal like before. Did someone steal your bag? That,s mad, but try to deal with Evil Queen. "I like this place but I still hope to go back home. I don't feel like I belong here" she shrugged.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 16 2018, 02:07 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Aurora had no idea she had done anything worth laughing over. Had she done something? Then hearing Freya and that it was her reaction. Tilting her head for a moment and nodded towards her, "I forgive you," she said. She could not stay mad at Freya for too long it would seem. Smiling, but not sure what kind of tattoo she would get to be honest. Maybe something to remind her of home. She would at least want it to mean something and not something random. She has seen many do that. "We do, I will just have to figure what I want," she replied.

The young woman was unsure of how to answer that. Aurora has never seen the movies so she was not sure. "I haven't seen the movies, but Cora does not have a big head...but she is horrible," she said. Hoping that was true in the stories. Cora was not someone to be friends with at least that was her opinion. She had her reasons.

She knew of the feeling of not fitting in. The terms was just hard to adjust from being in a world that had no television. The one thing she did know was the magic that the town had. There were a few things she liked in the town. "How do you plan on getting home?" she aksed. Hoping that was not too much to ask. Just thought she would and went to finish off her ice cream.

Freya Blackburn
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine