Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Angel's wanted ad
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 01:40 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

Clary Fairchild
27 Shadowhunter/Leader of Institute Mysterious Islands
At the moment not available.
Jace Herondale
27 Mysterious Islands Shadowhunter/Leader of Institute

open

Jace has Ithuriel's blood just like Clary and he is considered to be one of the best Shadowhunters. Valentine killed his parents when he was really young and for some time pretended to be his father but then he left him with Lightwoods who raised him as his own son and later Alec became his parabatai. He was Clary's on and off lover, and it's totally up to you if he still has feelings for her since they broke up for the last time 7 years ago when she left him because of Thomas. Before Clary disappeared they were running New York's Institute together. I would love to see Jace here, maybe past threads while they were together or after they broke up. Also it would be nice to explore their relationshp now.
FC: Jamie Bower or Dominic Sherwood.
Alexander Lightwood
28 Mysterious Islands Shadowhunter

open

Alec is Isabelle's older brother and Jace's best friend and parabatai. He never really liked Clary because when she first appeared Alec's liked Jace and well, Jace didn't feel the same and instead fell for Clary. During the books, he was in the relationship with Magnus Bane. I think there is not enough of Clary's and Alec's interaction in books and show and I would love to change that.
FC:Kevin Zegers or Matthew Daddario
Simon Lewis
27 Mysterious Islands Shadowhunter/Singer

open

Simon was always Clary's best friend. They were both outsiders and it was like they were meant to be friends. Since he was the little boy, Simon was in love with Clary and they dated for some time when she thought Jace was her brother. He was first mundane, then turned into a vampire and in the end, in order to get his memories back once when he was immortality was taken from him, he became a Shadowhunter. He is Clary's parabatai and probably in the relationship with Isabelle. I mean, Clary needs her best friend and partner in crime
FC: Robert Sheehan or Alberto Rosende>
Magnus Bane
300+ Mysterious Islands High Warlock of Brooklyn

open

Magnus Bane is the High Warlock of Brooklyn. He was the one who was putting mindblock on Clary for years because her mother didn't want her to know anything about Shadow World. Clary really cares about him because he was the one who was always there to help them even if he didn't have to since he is not a Shadowhunter himself. He is bisexual and according to books in the relationship with Alec.
FC:Godfrey Gao or Harry Shum Jr
Jocelyn Graymark
49 Mysterious Islands Shadowhunter/Artist

open

Jocelyn is Clary's mother, Valentine's former wife, and Luke's wife. When she was pregnant with Clary she ran away from Valentine and hid in the Mundane world for almost 16 years before Valentine finally found her. She was the one who was hiding Mortal Cup from him so she took poison that put her in the coma so he couldn't torture her to tell him where the cup was. When they finally woke her up, she helped to defeat Valentine and now she lives like a Shadowhunter again.
FC: Lena Headey or Maxim Roy

Elena Salvatore
26 Mysterious Islands Pediatrician
Damon Salvatore
200+ Mysterious Islands Occupation up to you

open

Once a vampire, now human again. When they met for the first time, Elena hated Damon and his only goal was to be with Katherine. But they fell in love with each other and after many ups and downs, they are finally together and happily married. His personality is up to you, do you want him changed or bad boy as before, but I wouldn't want old Damon to be completely gone.
FC: Ian Somerhalder
Bonnie Bennett
26 Mysterious Islands Occupation up to you

open

Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena are best friends probably since they were born. Bonnie is a witch and she saved her friends more times than anyone can count. She is friendly, loyal and compassionate. Since Caroline and now Elena are both on the site, I think it would be nice to have a trio completed.
FC: Katerina Graham

Aileen Kennedy
25 Land Without Magic Writer/Journalist
I'll probably add more people here later. For now, only important thing to remember is that Aileen is cursed and in HH now so if you consider making someone for her, that person must be cursed as well or we will simply post in past.
Irina Kennedy
26+ Land Without Magic Manager

open

This is Aileen's sister. It's up to you how old is she, as long as she is older than Aileen. I like the name Irina for her but that can be changed as well. The only important about her is that she is Aileen's best friend and biggest support just like their brother. Irina was everything that their parents ever wanted: beautiful, popular back in school and someone who decided to go to college they liked. That doesn't mean Irina doesn't have her opinion, it's up to you if she wanted to please her parents or she really liked her profession. Her occupation is for the time before SB, now it can stay the same or you can choose something else. FC can be changed as well, this is just suggestion.
Suggested FC: Lauren Vandervoot
Dante Kennedy
26+ Land Without Magic Lawyer

open

Everything that matters to me is the same as with Irina: he must be older than Aileen (and Irina), he is family's golden child, more sociable than Aileen, has the job their parents approve and cares for his sister a lot. Of course, name and FC can be changed as long as he stays blonde.
Suggested FC: Alex Pettyfer
Sebastian Morgan
33 Land Without Magic Writer

open

This is a really bad picture and I'm sorry about that. xD Anyway, this is Sebastian, Aileen's ex-boyfriend, and really close friend. They met while she was in high school and dated for 3 years, but when they saw it doesn't work anymore, instead of fight they continued being friends. He is a writer as well so he helped Aileen a lot with her first book. Even if they can't be together now, I'm always open for past or AU relationship.
FC: Alberto Frezza

Kol Mikaelson
1000+ Original vampire Mysterious Islands
Elijah Mikaelson
1000+ Mysterious Islands Occupation on you

open

Elijah is with Finn, good brother. If he says something everyone knows it's the right decision because he has a moral compass that is stronger than among other siblings. Even if Kol finds his "we need to do right thing" speech annoying, he would forever be grateful to Elijah because he let him go from that coffin Klaus had put him into. He is deeply in love with Hayley but I guess that can be changed if you want.
FC: Daniel Gillies.
Niklaus Mikaelson
1000+ Mysterious Islands Original hybrid

open

Klaus is that one boy Mikael could never love. Why? Because he wasn't his child at all. Their mother had an affair with a werewolf and once she turned her children into vampires, she made another curse to block Klaus's werewolf powers. But he broke a curse so now he is an Original hybrid. Kol really wants to hate him, Klaus is the reason why Kol spent most of his life in the coffin but at the same time, with Klaus, he always had the most of fun.
FC:Joseph Morgan.
Hayley Marshall
27 Mysterious Islands Hybrid

open

Kol tolerates her? She is not his favorite person in the world but she cares about his niece Hope, her daughter and she has fierce that Kol admires. She is in love with Elijah Mikaelson.
FC:Phoebe Tonkin

TAKEN CHARACTERS:
Isabelle Lightwood - Clary's best friend (taken by Krissu)
Lucian Graymark - Clary's stepdad (taken by Maria)
Finn Mikaelson - Kol's brother (taken by Katie)
Rebekah Mikaelson - Kol's sister (taken by Maria)

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 02:54 PM

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

N/A years old / 168 posts

No need asking permission as you got permission to use Aidan Turner for Luke. As I like both actors for him so yeah. Lol but true.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bach for the lovely signature and avatar
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 03:35 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

Maria thank you love <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Krissu
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 03:37 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Krissu is online

24 years old / 57 posts

I'm claiming Isabelle "Izzy" Lightwood! Just saying that she will be soon taken.
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 04:16 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

Okay <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Elena Gilbert-Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 11:44 PM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

Angel on fire is online

26 years old / 21 posts

Updated with wanted for Elena

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 12:19 AM

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

I need two more posts with Jiya but it's not long now.
Anyway, I am considering to take either Magnus or Bonnie or Damon for you next. Or Luke even. I am still not sure so but I am considering them so.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 02:32 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

Maria

Well, if you want my thought about this, I can say that I think of all people you wrote, Clary needs Luke the most. Everyone, including Elena, is doing good in the city but Clary still has struggles with actually living her life (she is obsessed with practicing and trying to find demons even if she KNOWS demons are not in Storybrooke) so it would be nice for her to have parent figure, someone to who she would actually listen to say her it's okay to take a break

And if you really want TVD character, I would like Bonnie more. Sure, I want Damon and all of that but Elena was a friend before she was a vampire, spouse or whatever. And it would be fun to have Car/Bon/Elena group threads <3

But it's up to you who you want to play, of course <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 08:19 AM

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

I think you just helped me make a decision. Get ready for Luke.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 03:56 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

Maria great! Can't wait to see him <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Lucian Graymark
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 03:02 PM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

Maria is online

N/A years old / 27 posts

And here he is. I hope you like him.

Angel On Fire
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 01:51 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

QUOTE (Lucien Graymark @ Apr 21 2018, 11:02 PM)

He looks great <3 Once he gets accepted I'm gonna move him from wanted list

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Lucian Graymark
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 04:47 AM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

Maria is online

N/A years old / 27 posts

QUOTE (Angel On Fire @ Apr 22 2018, 12:51 AM)
QUOTE (Lucien Graymark @ Apr 21 2018, 11:02 PM)

He looks great <3 Once he gets accepted I'm gonna move him from wanted list

Good news. He was approved yay. This is going to be fun.
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: May 12 2018, 11:10 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

Updated with Aileen's wanted <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: May 18 2018, 11:20 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

Updated with Kol's wanteds

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine