New Poll

i could take away your hurt, tag: Finn <3
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 04:28 PM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 40 posts

Being in Storybrooke was a new opportunity, it was a new beginning in which she could start a new life, without being a criminal, without having to steal to keep herself fed, or alive, for that matter. In that town she had found all her friends, all those that she would kill for, all those people she had ever cared about... Chesh, Hatter, Alice, Will, Kit... all of them were there, and to be honest, it was the best Christmas gift that anyone could have asked for. Being gathered with them after she had been left completely alone in Wonderland was all she wanted.

The young girl smiled while she kicked the sand, amusing herself, enjoying that winter afternoon, the Sun peering from behind a cloud. Fortunately it wasn't cold, on the other hand, a gentle breeze accompanied that beautiful afternoon. Mousey had decided to take a walk, to thus leave Jefferson and Grace to have some alone time. Given that she now lived with them, she was constantly invading their father and daughter time, so she had decided to give them a day off from her incredible person.

Yeah... In Storybrooke all the people who she had loved and continued to love were gathered, except one. Hare. The first and last man she had handed her heart over. She still loved him, even after all he had done, even after holding her and Jefferson captive, even after Priscilla's death, even after all the pain that he had caused, her stupid heart's beat rate... continued to increase whenever his name was mentioned.

Know if it was by her affection or anger was something that she had not yet discovered.

Hare was the only man who could make her feel so vulnerable, so small... the only one who could make the grandiose Dormouse, someone who had never been afraid of anything and anyone, someone who even had faced the Queen herself and had survived... feel as an insignificant speck of dust. He could make her feel really scared and alone.

Gwen shook those thoughts out of her head, and continued walking, deciding to stop thinking about that man. Although to her fortune to keep herself busy, she was soon able to spot a body lay on the sand, covered in it and also quite soaked... could portals open in the middle of the ocean? Oh, maybe he was dead... and she should care about him. Gwen ran towards the stationary body, and knelt next to him, shaking him by the shoulders. "Hey, mister, are you okay? Please tell me that you're not dead, because given my reputation, they would surely accuse me of having murdered you!" the young woman sighed, and decided to turn the body around, so that thus the poor man would be on his back, instead of with his face buried in the sand. But rolling his body over so that he could breath was a mistake. Upon seeing his face, Gwen felt as if the world to her around suddenly stopped, as if the dream of being in Storybrooke had become a nightmare...

He couldn't be there, he should be in Wonderland, he shouldn't be there... Mouse quickly got up from where she was kneeling and backed away from him, although she stumbled upon her own feet and fell again once again onto the sand, few meters away from the body, shaking her head frantically. "H-Hare...?".

notes
Finn Harden let me know if anything needs changing! also, sorry for the length lovely >.<

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the lovely, astonishing... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Finn Harden
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 06:18 PM

N/A

Wonderland

The March Hare is online

34 years old / 3 posts

We took a wrong turn and fell down the rabbit hole

Hey mister, are you okay… a familiar voice said, but it sounded far away, almost as though he were underwater and the voice was coming from above.

Please tell me you're not dead… her voice faded out.

He immediately recognized it, though it wasn't an active recognition. His mind recognized it without his consciousness being needed.

Look, I know it may sound weird, surreal, odd... freaky, even. But I've been feeling... well, you see, you know how you start feeling butterflies in your stomach when you're close to the person you... like? I mean, at least that's what people say, not too sure on that one, but... I get that feeling every time I'm around you,' the little mouse perched on his shoulder said softly to him. He turned to look down at her the best he could, but it was an effort with her being on his shoulder.

'What are you saying, love?' Finn ask, oblivious as only a man can be.

'You take my breath away, Finn,' she said softly, her tiny paw on his cheek as she perched on his shoulder, nuzzling his cheek.

Dormouse was tugging at his heart strings, but he couldn't think about anything with Azalea imprisoned as she was. His wife. His love. When he didn't answer immediately, Dormouse said, 'You don't have to say anything right away. It's okay if you don't feel the same right now.'

He felt himself being turned, shaking him out of the memory. His eyes fluttered open and he found himself staring up into a clear, blue sky. He had thought of Dormouse every day since she'd left, searching for her frantically through the entirety of Wonderland. He should have known she'd gone somewhere else. He'd missed her, in his own twisted way. 

"H-hare…?" Dormouse said.

He shot into a sitting position and turned in the direction of her voice. The world rolled, his body not liking the quick change of position, darkness threatening to take him under once again. Her face appeared at the end of a long tunnel, and he fought against the darkness that was pulling at him like an old friend wanting to take a walk.

Finally, her face came into focus as the darkness slowly abated. His breath caught in his throat. That's…that's a human…

A wave of disappointment crashed over him so hard that for a moment he couldn't even breathe, and he cleared his throat to hide it. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else," he said, voice breaking slightly. "Did I frighten you?" He asked, not sure why someone who had never seen him would be afraid of him, but she definitely looked afraid.

Tag: Gwendolyn Bashmath - Notes: Let's do this

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 06:54 PM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 40 posts

Feeling his eyes riveted on her, Mouse could feel her heart shrink, she could feel how all the confidence with which she had been living and reinforcing since escaping from the infinite tea party runoff, dissolved... as if it had never existed. She had loved and still loved this man, but he... He was insane, even more madder that the Red Queen. And although in Wonderland everyone possessed a hint of madness, some more than others, the madness that the Hare owned was... different.

She didn't know how the man had felt since she had escaped. Frustrated? angry? sad? disappointed? Gwen wasn't sure, although a part of her would have liked to know, would have liked to know if there was some part of his being that actually cared about her... even if it was in his own special way. No, no... Gwen wasn't a fan of his special ways, she wasn't a fan of his person, not anymore.

The young woman did not respond right away when the man spoke, his voice, the one she hadn't hear for years, being so familiar to her ears. It sounded like the old Finn, the kind and compassionate man who had cared for her during the short time that she had decided to stay with him... but that man had died, he was buried under the coat of the new man, who had been reborn from his ashes. Finn Harden was dead for her, and the only one living in her head was Hare.

Mousey swallowed, trying to calm her altered nerves. He had not recognised her, he didn't know who she was, she had no reason to be afraid. "You should be in Wonderland... you should be there, rotting. You shouldn't be here, you shouldn't be here, why are you here?" they were the only words which at that time she was able to murmur, though they did not make much sense. "You shouldn't be alive... I had hoped that you had died, that your madness had led you down some uncertain path... " she shook her head, making unsuccessful attempts to get away from him. "Frighten me? No, now I'm not a small mouse dam of your games..." but she was, and she would remain being so.

notes

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the lovely, astonishing... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Finn Harden
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 08:28 PM

N/A

Wonderland

The March Hare is online

34 years old / 3 posts

We took a wrong turn and fell down the rabbit hole

He was very confused for a moment, as she began muttering to herself, or maybe it was to him. At first, he couldn't tell. "You should be in wonderland... You should be there, rotting."

Obviously, she knew who he was. It was also obvious that she had encountered a not-so-pleasant side of him, but who was she. "You shouldn't be here, you shouldn't be here, why are you here?" She continued, still muttering softly. "You shouldn't be alive... I had hoped that you had died, that your madness had led you down some uncertain path... " I'm sure a lot of people share your feelings, lass. I'm not exactly a well-liked man... not anymore… he thought.

She shook her head, and looked as though she were trying to get her footing, but that maybe she had injured her legs because they weren't working very well, so she remained seated a few feet away from where he was sitting.

"Frighten me?" She asked. "No, now I'm not a small mouse dam of your games..."

My god, it is her, he thought in wonder, realizing that she had somehow been turned human since he last saw her, his mouth dropped in a small "o" of shock and his breath caught once again as he looked at her. Despite her words, she looked afraid. More than afraid though, she looked at him with utter derision. No, hatred. She hates me, he thought, what was left of his heart breaking at the thought.

He watched her for a moment, realizing that when she had transformed her new exterior must have been made to match her interior, for she was beautiful. Even in his madness, he could see that. He may have been mad, but he wasn't blind.

"Mousey?" he asked, voice breaking, turning his body slowly to face her, ignoring the pain he felt when moving. "Mousey, I've searched every where for you. For years I've searched. "

Don't give her the satisfaction of breaking, Finn. She doesn't deserve your feelings. She never did, the traitorous voice in his mind whispered. It was his sister's voice, but twisted, dark.

He began to fall into hysterics, babbling like the madman that he was, "You left me, Mousey. You were all I had left after she died. After the Red Queen killed her. Why did you leave me?

Kill her. She doesn't care about you. She never did. She left you with her to fend for yourself, Azalea's voice, twisted by darkness, whispered in his ear.

Kill her for me, Finnick. She stole something precious from me, the Red Queen whispered.

It's her fault I'm dead Finn, Azalea whispered.

It's her fault that you've gone mad, Finn. If you kill her, you'll be back to normal, his sister whispered.

"I don't want to be normal! Being normal hurts too much!" He shouted at the women speaking to him.

He pulled at his hair, burying his face in his knees, rocking back and forth to try to calm the voices he was hearing. "I never hurt you, I would never hurt you. I only did it to keep her alive, but she killed her anyway. I didn't know where else to go. We had to do one last job. One more thing before the baby came. And then you left me all alone. With her!"

You're weak, Finn. You always were, His father whispered.

"Shut up! All of you, just SHUT! UP!"

He realized that he was probably scaring Mousey and looked up to meet her eyes. Releasing his hair, arms still tucked to his sides, he moved his hands out in a pleading gesture. He tried to just stop there, but he couldn't. His voice rose as he continued, "I WAS A PRISONER TOO!

Tag: Gwendolyn Bashmath - Notes: Let's do this

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine