Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Not In Kansas Anymore, Tag;; Amanda
Amanda Perry
 Posted: May 18 2017, 08:21 AM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

33 years old / 95 posts

By the time they got to the village, Amanda was doing all she could to not show just how much her ankle was bothering her. It wasn't exactly the most unbearable pain she'd ever felt in her life, but it wasn't exactly a pleasant sensation either. She was relieved to be somewhere that, well it might not be civilisation in their terms, but it was better than being out in the middle of the wild where any flying creature could get to them. She felt a bit like she was walking into a film on the middle ages, she could hear a blacksmith from somewhere close by, the metal clanging loudly against the anvil, smoke billowing up into the sky from the building where she presumed was probably the location of the blacksmith she could hear. Horses neighing, some tied up at posts by buildings, others being ridden by men with swords and armour. Carts all around, some with hay, others with food, some with various crates and boxes.

After quite a few funny looks it occurred to her how oddly dressed they were to people, most of the women she could see were all wearing various style dresses, some with cloaks, others not. Not all the men had armour, and some looked to be dressed poorer than others. She imagined that in a place like this dress gave some indication of a person's wealth or status. More finely dressed someone was, more well off they were.

"Maybe we should see if we can get our hands on some cloaks, try and blend in a bit better, no telling how long we'll end up having to be here until we find a portal home. I think I see an apothecary up ahead, that sounds like maybe a place that would be the equivalent of a doctor in a place like this, perhaps....." She had no idea really, but she seemed to recall some people who were from realms like this using the word apothecary when it applied to medicines and such, it was a place to start at the very least.

Nicholas Rush

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Nicholas Rush
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 10:56 AM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Twin is online

40 years old / 57 posts

“Perhaps you’re right,” agreed Rush, frowning as he looked around. Blending in wouldn’t be so bad. But… it seemed like more than just their outfits that had the people’s attention. They seemed to be looking at him, specifically. Glaring at him. Afraid of him. He followed after the woman, nodding about the apothecary. “I don’t know much about this nonsense,” he admitted, “but that does sound like good logic.” He moved with her to the shop, opening the aged, wooden door for her before slipping inside after her.

He couldn’t help but feel relieved once they were away from the fearful eyes of the town, though the feeling was short-lived. The old man tending the shop near jumped out of his skin when he saw them, his hunched frame visibly shaking in an instant.

“We’re looking for something to help ease swelling,” Rush said, hoping that seeing they were regular customers might calm him, “and perhaps something for pain? We don’t have any money, but I do have a ring I could trade you…”

“N-no! Of course that would be necessary! Anything you want! I-I would never think to charge the Dark One!” Squeaked the apothecary, moving to get the potions from them with as much haste as his body could offer.

The groan that escaped Rush was legendary, the man fluffing his hair before looking over at Amanda again.

“I should have known!” He growled, “that’s why they look terrified- they think I’m Rumplestiltskin! Who knows what he did when he was last here! That’s just perfect!” His Scottish accent seemed to grow thicker with his irritation, though he wasn’t just angry. What were they going to do if these people tried to run him out of town? He didn’t have magic! There was no way this was going to work out well for them.

Amanda Perry
PM
^
Amanda Perry
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 06:29 PM

Stargate Universe

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

33 years old / 95 posts

Amanda felt uneasy the way some of the people were looking at, well, they seemed to be looking at Nick more than her, but that was odd. Of course at the moment she was far too tired and too sore to think about the fact that there was another man with Nick's face, a man with a not so nice and shiny past. All she really knew about that man, the man many called Rumplestiltskin, was that he was from the same realm that many were, the realm where many came from because of that first curse she had heard about. For now she just blocked it all out, focusing on getting to the apothecary, and on getting home, somehow. Not that Storybrooke was home, but she didn't imagine that even if they could get back to Destiny from this realm, that Nick would just take off leaving poor Eli still stuck back in Storybrooke, if there even was a way to get back to Destiny.

Once they got to the apothecary, and Nick started asking the man who worked there what they needed, then things started to make a bit more sense with the looks she'd been seeing from people. The Dark One, she had heard that before, in reference to Rumplestiltskin by a few people that did not care much for the pawn shop owner. It always seemed an odd thing to call him, but then Amanda only knew him from one brief meeting and then all the things Lorelai said about him and since Lorelai was good friends with Mr. Gold, she mostly only heard the good about the man, and the bad was always through the rose coloured glasses of his friend. Misunderstood, always had his family in mind first, etc. etc. etc.

"Even here people mistake you for Mr. Gold, does that mean we are in that place that all those others are from, that they talked about, something to do with before the first curse and some Enchanted Forest?" She didn't expect Nick to have an answer, and the apothecary didn't seem to understand the words she was saying, Mr. Gold and the Enchanted Forest.

Nicholas Rush

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine