Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

What can I find here?, Beatrix | Rey
Rey
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 10:16 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 34 posts

Pretty much fake your way through anything
But you can't cry pretty
Rey was a determined person and tried not to let anything get to her. However on the island it was hard. What she saw there was something she was not expecting. After all she should not have gone in that cave in the first place. Just really more questions than anything else. "You have determination I think you can achieve anything," she went to say. That was a shame that they were like that towards Beatrix. Women had enough strength as men were. She remembered when she first met Finn and how he thought she needed saving when it was the other way around. "Men and their ways, sometimes I think they are still children," she said with a snicker at the thought. "I congradulate you at being general," she added.

She served neither a king or queen. She did not even think she would be serving anyone till fate showed her something to fight for. It was either suffer to the First Order or fight with the Restiance. "I serve a General. Her name is Leia, she is a former Princess so I guess in a way I am serving royalty," she replied.

Ah, that made sense, "The force works almost the same, it chooses the people fit for the task. It has to be in your family." she said and almost a thought crossed her mind. Who in her family had the force? Someone had to be strong in it. Somehow it had been always within her and just now it flowed through her. Not that she could use it now, but if she was back home she surely could. Nodding towards Beatrix as she walked, "Yes, and with the best people, Poe is a pilot best in the galaxy and Finn, a former First Order Trooper," she explained. There were more but they were her friends.

That fear of not knowing if anyone was okay she knew how that felt. Placing a hand on Beatrix shoulder as they walked, "I am sure you will soon, friends or loved ones don't stay too far behind..." she said. She nearly lost hope and Poe showed up and maybe that would be the same with her loved one.

Beatrix | Notes: Friends first meeting

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 09:06 PM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 28 posts

tag: Rey
Beatrix couldn't help but laugh when Rey mentioned that sometimes men were like children. She wasn't wrong, in fact there were still a handful of Pluto Knights that she and Steiner had been trying ti whip back into place before she had arrived in Storybrooke. It took time and patience, but sooner or later the much smaller Male army of Alexandria would be back to the might it once was long ago. She hoped.

" I cannot disagree, at times I have had some of my male knights tell me they were tired or that they couldn't move in their armor. " Typical complaints, as if a woman who climbed that once impossible ladder to become General would really care about their petty problems. A nod of appreciation followed with her compliment of being a General. " It is a great honor. " There was no denying that, not ever in all of her years would she be disappointed that Gaia knew her as General Beatrix.

When Rey mentioned serving a General as well, it caught Beatrix's interest far more than hearing about her serving a King or Queen. " A former Princess turned General? How fascinating. " She never heard of such a thing, and yet it sounded so admirable that a part of that Knight had wanted to meet this woman! She personally could never imagine her life as a Princess or a Queen. She saw the struggles that Garnet went through, and while Beatrix did everything in her power to lessen the burdens, she also never felt that she would have liked to be in her shoes.

It wasn't long before Beatriz could see the town, though they still had some more ways to go before they could actually step foot out from the forest. Her hands remained at her side and attention on occasion would turn towards Rey. " You're right, our friends would not abandon us. " Even once when Steiner had left Beatrix to fight a battle on her own, he immediately returned as he realized that his place as a Knight was best suited fighting alongside her. She hadn't doubted that her friends would realize and come to rescue Rey in no time.

" You seem to be wise beyond your years, Rey. " She looked young, though the knowledge that left her mouth was well founded. Had Rey been a Knight in Alexandria, her attitude alone would have been one that would have had her quickly climbing the ranks.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 01:30 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 34 posts

But you can't cry pretty
Rey tried not to laugh at that statement as she was picturing men dressed in armor complaining. A snicker did leave her she could not help it and hoped that Beatrix did not see it as any disrespect. Just the thought of men that were supposed to be knights and their complaining sounded very amusing. Wishing she could have been there to witness it. ”Men..and they think they have it together where it is the women one day that will rise up,” she said with a laugh. Who knows it could happen. She had seen strong women out there so it was not impossible to think about it. Nodding towards Beatrix with a gentle smile.

”Yeah, her name is General Leia Organa, and she is very wise and strong,” she replied and explained how Leia was to her. Almost like the mother she never had. Since, she did not know her true mother and she found it in her General. Which was why she did not feel like leaving the Resistance. She had learned a lot from her and others surrounding her, ”I think she became a General when our realm was against the empire,” she said. Only have hearing stories about she knew that Leia and Luke were family too and it seemed that strength followed their family.

Following Beatrix more out of the forest as her eyes could see the clock tower from where they were. Not too far now. ”My friend Poe he is here. He is the closest I came to have a brother you know, and I am not sure of my other friend, but hoping our friends will find us,” she said and tried to be positive when in her mind there was a sense of doubt. She blamed Kylo Ren for messing with her mind. That her parents were nothing, that she came from nothing. Yet, she could not let Beatrix see that side to her.

Wondering if her growing up had something to do with that. She’d had been with the force the entire time and wanted to know more. Now she had no touch of the force and this was herself. She learned so much from the elders and Master Skywalker that she at least tried to give some knowledge she learned from them, ”I think I have always been like that, not sure why or how…” she replied.

Beatrix | Notes: Best Friendship forming<3

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 09:47 AM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 28 posts

She would have let her get away with laughing, had it not been for Steiner finally embracing that their was more to life than being a Knight then the Pluto Knights may have still been a laughing stock. In a way they were, their damage would take some time to repair. But it was on the mend at least, and that much was better said then some years ago. " If you were to ever see Alexandria you would see just that, my army is all women and we haven't had a King on the throne in a long time. " Although, that was more or less by fate. The King had died, and all that was left were a Queen and Princess. One day a King may once again take the throne, but for now Beatrix and she was sure others of Alexandria were more than satisfied with a woman at the helm.

" A good General needs to have some kindness but enough strength to sometimes carry their army. " Maybe not only by the means of being a physically good fighter, but one that was strong in spirit. At times, an entire battlefield could be reduced to nothing in spirits and from there only weakness and eventual death and defeat would follow. She'd seen it time and time again, although thankfully that was often towards the opposing forces and not her own. " Take heed in what she speaks, the words of a good General will live on in you forever. " Sheer instinct, but Beatrix actually rose her hand with a closed fist as it was bumped ever so gently against the unarmored portion where her heart was. It was an Alexandrian salute, from one soldier at to another.

" It's good to have Poe here for you, you two can rely on one another until whatever has brought us here chooses to show itself. " She'd heard chatter here and there, but not enough for her to be able to gather enough to actually put an end to whatever it was. Sadly, the great Alexandrian General was just sort of being strung along until she could learn more of her surroundings. " And if you and Poe need anything, feel free to inform me. " She didn't know Poe, but she could consider him an ally she hoped.

And she hoped that Rey would find her other friend, or that her other friend may find her. Whatever the case, she could only hope for a good outcome to the young woman she was quickly becoming friends with. " It isn't a terrible trait to have, you could very well be a General one day perhaps. " A great honor, one that Beatrix didn't use lightly.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 09:58 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 34 posts

But you can't cry pretty
Rey could not even imagine that men would act like that. Hearing that the army was all women made her smile. Women power is what it seemed to like to be heading towards. No offense but some men were babies. No king either in a while? Tilting her head for a moment, ”Wish I could see Alexandria with my own eyes,” she said. It sounded nice to visit at least. She has not been to many places outside her travels and wanted to go back home to Jakku. Even if people thought it was a lost cause it was her home.

Seemed like a well balance and smiled a bit. She did look up to Leia as a leader but also a mother figure. How could she not. She would risk her life for Leia no questions asked. Knowing that she was Luke’s sister made it all the more of her wanting to learn more of the greatest General there was in the galaxy. ”Believe me I take notes, she has more wisdom than I do so I learn a lot from her,” she replied.

That was very kind of Beatrix to say if they needed anything to come to her about it. Wondering how they would get along. Maybe one day they would end up meeting. This was a small town so sooner or later it would happen right? ”I will keep that in mind, thank you,” she said with a smile on her face, ”When you have the time you should meet Poe,” she offered. She would not mind even introducing them. Beatrix was becoming a good friend.

”That would be a big shoe to fill, but maybe one day,” she replied and that meant a lot that Beatrix had thought so. For her to be a general she would not be sure about. Since she was being trained to be a Jedi, she heard that there had been several wars before that Jedi were a part of who knows what the future had in store.

Beatrix | Notes: Best Friendship forming<3

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Yesterday at 08:11 am

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 28 posts

" Alexandria is one of the most beautiful lands in all of Gaia. " Some may argue, some would think that Treno had been or Lindblum. Maybe Beatrix was just bias, but to her it was easier to pick Alexandria with it's large castle watching over the small town of those who were apart of it's kingdom. " Perhaps one day our paths may cross and you may gain that opportunity, it would be my pleasure to show you the town. " Making friends really wasn't a thing Beatrix had skill at, though talking with Rey and easily gaining a friend had been quite comforting for the General.

" What is your home like? Is it a village or a large city? " She was curious, the two women were from very different worlds ( literally ) so the curiosity poked at her just a bit. It wasn't long before the two would step out onto the small road that led into town. It was easy to see the buildings and that their trip to the Diner was drawing near.

The invitation to meet this Poe was welcoming, Beatrix gave her a smile and a gentle nod. " I would like that, I haven't had much in meeting new people here exactly. " well, she had met a handful, and she could likely meet more if she were really able. She just hadn't wanted to admit that 'socializing' so to speak was a little bit different here. In Alexandria people said hi to her, knew her, basically respected her position. In Storybrooke she was no different than everyone else and a part of her had realized it wasn't as easy to simply approach a stranger! It was a work in progress, one that Beatrix chose to try and over come as a more personal mission!

" One day indeed. " While she couldn't say that it was meant to be, she could see the potential in her to one day take such a spot. Of course, that was if she had chose to do so. Beatrix never once doubted her position, although her worth had been a whole other question time and time again towards the end of Brahne's rule. " It looks as though we're near the diner. " She really wasn't rushing there, a slow stroll and a nice conversation were really something she could enjoy.

" The diner feels welcoming, I enjoy visiting every so often. " Since she wasn't too familiar with it, she figured she could fill her in just a little. In Alexandria there was only a tavern of sort, and really Beatrix had no reason to ever step foot in there unless she were chasing a criminal or an AWOL guard that should have been on patrol. Thankfully, the diner had none of that as far as she had seen.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine