Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

We're all pieces of the same puzzle, Luna's Plotter
Luna
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 01:37 PM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 141 posts

Terra
Maximoffs
If you could set up a frantic Pietro, I think that would be the best <3 it would work better with the image I have in my head I think.
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: May 2 2018, 06:57 AM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 141 posts

Updated with Lily and Prompto as well as a placeholder for Ambyre
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: May 2 2018, 07:20 AM

rad and sad

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 549 posts

prom & noct
do i even need to give reasons here, i don't think so. give me present, give me past, give me AU, give me everything with these two! i'm not sure if my heart's gonna be able to take it but where's the risk if we don't try <33.

cinnamon roll & arista
she loooooooves taking photos of anything! she isn't exactly the best photographer out there, not to mention she kinda uses her phone because she doesn't have the enough money to buy a proper camera, but she's willing to learn. what i mean is that if she ever saw prompto just taking photos wherever, she would def beg him to teach her because omg you're so good~. i just think these two would be adorable geeking out about photography what can i tell you.

Luna <33
PM
^
Prompto Argentum
 Posted: May 2 2018, 07:31 AM

Final Fantasy XV

Hub World

Luna is online

20 years old / 7 posts

Prom && Noct
I am all for alllllll of the things. Present obviously could start with them appearing in Storybrooke or just after when they're trying to get their barrings. Past stuff with school or even getting ready to be his crownsguard or arcade fun times. There's too many AU options. Have you beat the game yet, because there's an option in there for an AU. If not, actually growing up together rather than just becoming friends in high school. I'll be honest, I have an old AU starter that never got used saved with Prompto actually trying to talk to smol Noctis a second time to spark kid friendship.

Prom && Arista
He would be overjoyed to have a fellow photogeek. He'd be more than happy to teach her how to use a camera properly and how to even take advantage of the camera on her phone a bit better because let's be honest, his phone memory is probably packed with selfies and pictures of home and friends. Perhaps he could be taking photos in the park and she could see him there?

Lily && Gwen
They work together, so they've certainly had to have met. Lily's a bartender at the Rabbit Hole that, when someone needed a night off, often helps cover waiting staff shifts. She can be a bit on the meaner side at times, snarky especially whenever she's in a mood, but it could be tons of fun for the bar to maybe have a chill night that allows them to get talking. I think they'd be great friends, honestly.

Avril <3
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: May 2 2018, 07:47 AM

rad and sad

OoC Account

Avril is online

prom & noct
Nah, I'll beat the game when I beat my exams, which are gonna be choking me for the next two weeks. Now, I must admit that I would be more than willing to make a present thread just as they appear in storybrooke, because let's be honest, that thread is going to be full of angst >>. for something in the past, we could mix school with arcade? after a stressful day full of tests, what best way to relax than shooting fake guns. and i'm weak at the idea of the au where they grow up together?? I need it?? and please feel free to post that starter right now because I need it urgently. i need everything, i have a problem.

cinnamon roll & arista
That would work perfectly!! if you want I can start it <33

lily & gwen
I hadn't thought about this possibility but please yes. they're both pretty snarky when they want to, so I can only imagine their conversations. I'd be more than willing to have them talking on a night off, they could have already meet each other but maybe this would be more like a bonding thread?? <33.

Luna <3
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: May 2 2018, 08:12 AM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 141 posts

Prom && Noct
Lemme know when you beat the game then so we can talk about the potential of that AU. It's gonna be great! As for babby boi friendship au, here you go. Them just appearing works for me, then.same with mixing school with arcade relaxation. Do you want me to start one and you start one?

Prom && Arista
I would love that <3

Lily && Gwen
I have no doubt that they have met, what with them working together and what not. And it's do Lily some real good to have a friend to bond with. I can probably start something for them if you'd like. Just bonding at the bar? Or maybe going to the other drinking spot in town because Gwen please force her to do Karaoke.

Avril <3
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: May 2 2018, 08:18 AM

rad and sad

OoC Account

Avril is online

prom & noct
will do! <3 i'm physically restraining myself to not reply immediately to the beautiful thread you have just posted who am i kidding i'll probably end up replying sooner than later. i can start them just appearing in sb and you can start school one?? ^^ or the other way around, don't really caree <33

lily & gwen
gwen will force her to do karaoke, gwen will force her to sing every freaking song if she has to >> just them chilling or going to the karaoke bar would be more than fine by me <3

Luna <3
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: May 2 2018, 08:22 AM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 141 posts

Prom && Noct
I can start the past one! That's all good by me!

Lily && Gwen
One karaoke girls night out coming right up, then~

Avril <3
PM
^
Geo
 Posted: May 7 2018, 11:50 AM

Resident Hobbit

OoC Account

Geo is online

N/A years old / 242 posts

Luna so I just want you to know that I love all your chars and I’m going to have to think of plots for them all eventually asdfgggg <3

Anyways I had a thought earlier for Ambrye/Poe – okayyy so this might be part of my excuse to get Poe a pet cat but stilllllllll she’s one of your new babies so I thought I’d throw love and plots anyways yes yes <33 but really I think Poe would probably admire her a little, because ex-sheriff brave badass lady is all too awesome and he has a lot of respect for that and ppl who are all for doing the right thing ^^ but anywaysss cat stuff! I was thinking Poe might find a stray in a bit of a bad way and either bring it to the vets (while slowly growing attached to the poor thing) or maybe find said cat caught in something and Ambrye could help at the scene because dramatic cat rescue? Yes? Idk >_<

--------------------
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: May 7 2018, 12:02 PM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 141 posts

Geo <3 I look forward to all the plots and if I think of others, I too shall poke you with more ideas

Poe && Ambyre
Oh man, I kinda love both possibilities but idea number two could easily lead into idea number one. So perhaps she could happen upon the same scene Poe does when he finds the cat and help to get the kitty down. There's no tags, there's no real way to find the owner without flyers, but it's in a bad way so it needs to be brought to the vet anyway? No one comes to claim her after Ambyre let's people know there's a stray that's been found and with her at the animal clinic and the cat can become Poe's officially after that? I mean, it's probably a stretch to combine the two possibilities but no matter where you wanna go with the ideas, I'm totally down and Ambyre definitely needs more love x3
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: May 9 2018, 08:39 AM

All of Them

Bach is online

38 years old / 745 posts

We can talk more about this on Discord but just wanted to list some things so I don't forget..... http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Alice HH plots with at the very least Phoebe and Michael since Phoebe has psych problems and is on the streets a lot, and Michael is a thief recently out of jail and informant to Weaver who's also on the streets a lot. Non HH plots I wasn't sure if you had her in a realm where she didn't age during the 28 years of the curse cuz if so she could have met Kit back in Wonderland, if not then probably wouldn't work. Though since Viviane still did at least a bit of realm travelling after she settled in Neverland with Nerissa, she might have met Alice in the past.

Ambyre/Callum
of course for sure, then of course since she came with the first curse there could be Thomas and Kit plots as well

Kiara/Lorelai, Kiara/Scar, Kiara/Amanda stuffs picked back up

Lily/Lorelai, Lily/Geralt picked back up Lily/Phoebe (like we discussed)

Nerissa/Michael past Neverland stuffs, Theoric/Nerissa just cuz I don't know why but just feels like it might be fun, and he works at the docks doing boaty stuffs and loves the ocean.

probably more but these are ones that I don't want to forget right now xD

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Shock
 Posted: May 9 2018, 04:46 PM

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Land Without Color

Luna is online

23 years old / 3 posts

user posted image
Shock Added~
Info added to Ambyre

I'll be attacking you about all of these on discord for sure, Bach

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeous set by Bach
PM
^
Geo
 Posted: May 13 2018, 07:25 AM

Resident Hobbit

OoC Account

Geo is online

N/A years old / 242 posts

Luna
Ambrye/Poe - YESSS merging both would be even better! D: <3 I love this all so muchhhh I could add this to my starter list if you like? Unless you'd rather set this one up! I really don't mind <33

--------------------
PM
^
Yuna
 Posted: May 15 2018, 10:51 AM

Final Fantasy X

Hub World

Curie is online

19 years old / 31 posts

Yuna//Prompto---
As Avril said...FF charries need to stick together! Yuna would love Prompto to bits I can already tell. Would love to see how they interact. Open for plotting http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Yuna//Willow---
Personally I would love to see if these two could be friends. Just because I just simply adore Willow.

--------------------
PM
^
Neko
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 06:50 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Neko is online

N/A years old / 45 posts

Sooo....I can't seem to find anyone to roleplay with Shaw. To be fair I haven't yet scrounged the plotters for characters she might interact decently with, but my open starter hasn't been joined yet HOWEVER, I had an idea:

Perhaps with Lily having grown up in the Land Without Magic and being relatively new to Storybrooke and all its crazy things, perhaps she and Sameen Shaw would get on well? It'd be interesting these two socially introverted characters to interact if you're up and willing to yet another thread with me. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine