Posted: Jun 1 2017, 10:42 AM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 181 posts

I do so enjoy
watching futility wreck a man's will
Squaaawwwk.

"Hello, beautiful one." Zelena looked up as the monkey fell to her side. Her hand went to reach for its head, to feel the wiry little fur under her fingertips. But it shook its head, tiny reddish-black eyes like beads blinking behind jaws laced with yellowing fangs. "What is it?" It gibbered in a frenzy. She narrowed her eyes. "What?" The monkey hopped from foot to foot as he and his mistress walked the length of the corridor. Gold glinted across the wall, set with vast veins of emerald. The witch and the monkey were ugly oil splodges against windows looking out against spires and domes of the city. Its teeth chattered together, some kind of humanness still left in it causing it to gesture wildly with little paw-like hands as it tried to illustrate its point. It scrambled to keep up with the witch's pace.

But it screeched a harsh note and Zelena stopped dead in her tracks, turning. "I don't care!" Care! Care! Care! Her cry echoed off the golden hall, easily heard from all directions. The monkey cringed, oily black wings folding in towards itself in a rustle of coarse feathers. Tiny little paws went to shelter its head but no blow came. It peeked through its fingers at the witch, who wrung her hands together in earnest and was pacing backwards and forwards, deep in thought. At its gaze she rounded on him, suddenly remembering her servant was there to begin with. "Oh! Kill them for their insolence! Do it! Now!" The monkey flinched, leaping backwards and scrambling to get away. With one bound it launched itself into the air, black wings propelling it around the corner and out of sight. Zelena was left staring after it. In a rustle of her dress she was walking down to her chambers, which were moments away.

Uprisings. The things they didn't tell you about being a tyrannical, usurping ruler.

She pushed open the broad emerald doors of her chambers, stomping up to the central dais. Her cheeks were flushed, auburn hair trying to escape her hat. Her hands went to fix it absentmindedly as she walked, not even noticing the lack of guards. But her heel was barely on the first step when she looked beyond to see an unfamiliar figure further into the room. She stopped. "You! What are you doing?" Her bark rang out across the chamber. Who the hell was it now?

ADD.: Flynn Rider | WORDS: 412 | NOTES: SORRY FOR LATENESS!

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 06:27 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 82 posts

'No'. That word was just the same one that had been repeated again and again to the men who had tried to convince him to accompany them to Oz, as a great reward awaited them. But Eugene, even though it may seem unbelievable, had refused to join them, had refused to enter into a surely suicide road. It was not the first time that he had been in Oz, and he didn't want to repeat it, even if there was a reward not even million of gold bullion could match. He preferred to stay in his comfort zone, he preferred to stay in the Enchanted Forest, where he could steal with total peace of mind, knowing no one would imprison him ever, because he knew all the hideouts and paths as the palm of his own hand. Besides, he knew that perhaps stealing in Corona again and again could become tedious, boring, monotonous... But there was something in what he he did, there was something hidden in his routine that just made him want to stay in Corona, the Kingdom of the Sun.

But no. He was no longer in Corona. Those men apparently couldn't take a 'no' for an answer, they could not consent the idea of someone rejecting them. So they had the amazing idea of letting him unconscious and take him to Oz against his will, as a prisoner, with the intention of using him as bait. Oh, yes, bait! They planned to compel Flynn into the castle of the Wicked Witch, because they wanted a magical object that she kept. Eugene still didn't know what magical object was, because they had not even mentioned its name or appearance! The only thing he knew is that it should be well protected as if it were a child, stored... That basically explained why he was risking his neck in the castle of said witch. Finishing with the guards had not been very difficult, if he had to be 100% honest. He had not killed them, killing was not something that he found fun or pleasant, frankly, he found it inhuman and disgusting. He just had left them out of the game, knocked out. As his captors did with him! Ah, such good memories.

All of that, all of that seek that magic and valuable object would be much more easier if someone had told him what appearance did it had, or what was it, or at least its color! He didn't know that he was looking for, he did not know if anyone had noticed that the guards were taking a very long nap, he didn't know if he was going to call the attention of someone, the thief simply didn't know if- ooops. Ok. Confirmed. He had caught the attention of someone. More specifically he had caught the attention of the person who apparently had asked him a question. With a sigh, Flynn turned to to look at the unknown. "I'm breathing, blinking... Oh, yes. And admiring this beautiful building you have here! A precious place, without a doubt" the stranger said, while his eyebrows raised slightly upon seeing the woman. Well, he could say without being wrong that she was the first green woman who he saw... Green with envy. That was the thing, right? You grow green with envy!.

NOTES: Sorry too xd.

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3.
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 01:46 PM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 181 posts

I do so enjoy
"You're stealing from me!" Her sharp bark could've shaken the walls. Her mouth twisted in disgust. He dared to be so flippant in front of her? A precious place. Pretty words hiding an ugly crime. The columns of rising bubbles cast her skin in an even more sickly green glow than before, staining even her lips green.

Oh, this was just the latest intruder. She should've known. People couldn't keep their grimy paws off her things, off her rule. They were parasites - picking at her valuables, her magic, her treasures, hard-won as they were. Daring to come so close to the holder of the Emerald City, tyrant to the munchkins and people of the West - and beyond, far beyond if she had it her way. But even her guards, the winged monkeys always circling overhead, the rumours of the green witch who resided inside the castle - none of it could stop the interlopers.

Nothing did, apart from teaching them a lesson they would never, ever, forget. "How dare you come here!" She rushed forward, up onto the dais inscribed with the star etched deep into emerald. Back in the hallway she could still hear the dim echoes of monkey wings, the flap of oily feathers fading into the distance, but flying monkeys and guards be damned. She could take care of this one herself, without help. Where were her guards, even? Her eyes strayed to their usual posts but saw no one - not even a body, slumped in a corner. They were gone, and only the Unnamed God knew where. Her eyes narrowed. They couldn't be trusted to defend her things - the heart of her rule! No one could be trusted.

But she didn't stop at the dais. She came into the area previously hidden by the curtain, the previous home of the Wizard, now her own inner sanctum where all her most precious belongings lay. There was little emerald to be seen here, nothing but old ragged carpets and a creaky bed; but there were boxes here too, compartments, drawers, chests - all stuffed with magical items. Circus paraphernalia, that poster that had started it all, loomed at the back. It was still left from Walsh's occupancy, but it was familiar. It was home. That anyone would come here for those in this space, her space, made rancour coil inside her. Her fingers curled like claws, lips peeled back as she neared the stranger - this man who walked into the lion's den. He would regret stealing from the Wicked Witch, whoever this was.

Where were the guards? Failure wouldn't be tolerated. The last guard that deserted his post had been peeling bananas with his feet - or had been dissolved into grey smoke. She couldn't remember. Did it matter which? She'd do both! Both to this thief! She didn't have time for patience, not when there was so much at stake going on outside the Oz's walls. "Who are you?"

ADD.: Flynn Rider | WORDS: 497 | NOTES: AGAIN SORRY FOR LATENESS >.>

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 03:43 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 82 posts

"Oh, thank you for stating the obvious. Would you like a cookie?" the thief replied, his smile still flawless on his face. He was stealing from her, yes, but not because he wanted to. Clearly, stealing was one of his many vices, one of those drugs that he had not yet been able to get rid of, but that did not mean that he would have gone to Oz to steal from a woman with a skin problem. No, he hadn't signed up for this, but now there really wasn't an option to go back in time, was it? Besides, the cimcurstances now kind of forced him to actually steal.

Besides, he still had not stolen anything. He had just been looking around and taking care of the guards, so he hadn't found time to do what he had to be done from the beginning, steal something of value, something that might fill his pockets, something than perhaps could have a hidden utility. Frankly, Flynn didn't care, all he knew was that he would have to take something before fleeing from that place, since he could not simply leave empty-handed. That would be even more humiliating. Although of course, before he thought of an escape, he should perhaps think on how to deal with that... Woman.

"Well, to be totally fair, I didn't want to come here. Let's say that I am a intermediary" he said, while he lightly shrugged, watching as she walked forward, watching as she tried to locate her beloved guards. "You should change of guards. I must say, that I have been pretty disappointed on them" and it was true. I mean, Flynn was not exactly good at fighting, because his hands were not made to deliver punches. No, he was a thief, by which his hands were made to steal things without anyone noticing about it. That was his plan. And perhaps he had surprised himself when in fact he had managed to overcome some of her guards. Some. Others almost killed him. But hey, nobody is perfect, right?.

His eyebrows rose to see how she went to the place that apparently was hidden behind the curtain, his curiosity growing little by little. Boxes, there were boxes. And of course, any normal person would have thought that inside of those boxes probably there were things of no importance, of no value, but, somehow, he could notice, he could feel that something valuable could be hiding, within those rectangular boxes something important that the woman apparently wanted to keep secret, or perhaps away from whoever could appear there. Keeping it out of reach of the unwanted people. Like, for example, him. Although to be precise, he was unwanted in most places.

"Me? Flynn Rider, a pleasure to meet you sunshine. Who are you?" he questioned, crossing his arms over his chest, as if everything were the more normal situation that could occur. The truth is that the question that he had made was a nonsense, because he did know exactly who that lovely person was. A witch that he had heard some rumours about. They said that she was dangerous, but by what he was watching, she seemed to just have bad temper.

NOTES: I must apologize as well then! xd

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3.
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 12:56 PM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 181 posts

I do so enjoy
Zelena's eyes crossed her space - hers, and only hers, that hodgepodge of cabinets and boxes and cupboards and drawers. Endless magical objects were hidden in these little compartments, safely out of view yet never out of mind. The thief's words meant nothing - nothing! She was deaf to him as her focus narrowed, as her eyes went to all her familiar and hidden little places. She knew each container like an extension of herself, her hoarded treasures as important as an arm, as a leg - never quite broaching the importance of her own magic that flowed through her veins, the magic that let her use the objects in the first place, but nearly as much as. As her green fingers passed a vial of something dark and purple she nearly knocked it to the floor. Was there anything missing? What had he taken? What would she have to shake out of this little thief?

But everything was in order - everything was in place. The witch knew her hoard, knew the treasures she kept close, and there they were still. Her hands slowed by a jewellery box, fingers across cursed gems and the cold glint of metal - and beneath them all, hidden out of sight, something even more valuable. She didn't dare bring it out, despite the complete lack of a threat that this thief posed. The rough surface of paper crinkled underneath all of the gems, underneath the other magical objects - ones she would trade away in moments for the scrap of parchment that lay beneath them all. Her draft for the time travel spell, still safe and sound.

Nothing taken. Of course. He hadn't stolen anything at all. She looked up from her trove, her eyes turning as sharp as flint. He had made her look like a fool. Coming in here seemingly effortlessly, without an alarm being raised? Without even a guard? Even now, as she stood amongst her things, her rush to find everything?

"An intermediary." Her voice was dangerously low - almost reasoned. Almost. As if she were considering it for a moment - as if she were on diplomatic levels with any other region in Oz. As if anyone sent envoys, messengers...intermediaries, to her virescent kingdom. "You honestly expect me to believe that?" She turned her head on one side, a dark amusement tugging at her lips. Did he think that went for justice here? Just an excuse? "Or do you think that will get you out of trouble? Let you walk out of here?" Guards or no guards, she would take care of this one herself. Oh, she had the makings of a wonderful little idea, as he introduced himself, as he stood there bold as brass. "A crime is still a crime. I don't tolerate trespassing, thief.” She smiled. “Maybe I'll send a message of my own, Flynn Rider."

"I'm Zelena."

She extended a hand, fingers curled as her magic coiled around his throat. It was choking him - constricting the column of muscle there with the tightening of her grip. But not enough for him to faint. No no no...that would all be over rather too quickly. And besides, she had enough flying monkeys. She was running out of places to terrorise them with. Quite a tyrant's problem, but a problem nonetheless. "Isn't this nice? Now that we're acquainted..." She walked towards him, heels clicking. She considered him for a moment. The spell was still in effect, after all. She lessened the grip by a few degrees - it was still painful, but hopefully still enough to talk. It would be such a waste to be through with him so quickly. Especially because this went above play.

And oh, she was aware of that. No time for fun and games. Her wrath was such that she had to struggle to contain her magic, the instinct to crush his little neck almost overpowering. "Who are you working for? If not for yourself? Is it them?" She practically spat out the word. Them. The munchkins, the quadlings, those involved in the current uprising to the West. This little toerag wasn't a munchkin or a quadling. But Dorothy had helped the munchkins - what would stop this stranger? She was unaware of a secondary 'them', another group that may be plotting against her. It was only the current uprising that was on her mind now, and this stranger's part in it. She couldn't have any more uprisings, not today. And she wasn't above killing the messenger.

ADD.: Flynn Rider | WORDS: 756 | NOTES: POOR FLYNN

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 11:52 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 82 posts

Apparently she continued to believe that he had stolen something. Please, if he had taken something, he would already be running toward his freedom, but instead there he was, standing, as if he had been invited to enter, when in fact he was an unwanted intruder, and he knew it perfectly. But in his defense, he again repeated that he hadn't even wanted to be there in the first place, stealing whatever. They had simply said that the powerful and evil witch owned a mighty object, but they had not explained to him what appearance that object had, so he had no idea what he had to steal. And that was a horrible disadvantage. He had gone there, with an objective clearly in mind, but his goal wasn't as clear as he had thought. What was what he had to steal? What was what he had to confiscate? Surely he would have grabbed something that seemed interesting to him, and then he would have flee with it. And if that was not what those men wanted, well, pity.

Wait, why was he talking as if he was going to give them whatever he stole?. They had used him as a go-between between her and them. They had been too afraid to even enter that Emerald Castle, and so they had decided to find one of the most wanted thieves in the Forest, and use him to steal whatever they wanted to have between their fingers. Well, apparently both were going to end up losing. Them because they would end up with nothing, and him because he did not know how to get out of there. Of course, he didn't show any signs of entering panic or being afraid, but that was because Flynn had learned to control fear when he was little, and now he could decide if he wanted to show it or not. It was useful when you faced your enemies, all had to be said. But seeing how she perched, how her fingers had travelled across a strange box caught his attention. Perhaps later, he would inspect it if he had the chance. He doubted it.

At last she had realized that he had not stolen anything, and he knew it by the look that she had dedicated to him. Wow, it was safe to say that she was not happy and relieved to know that nothing had been stolen from her stuff. "Yes, actually. I expected you to believe it. You know why? Because truth should supposedly be believed. That's how it works" it didn't surprise him that the woman wouldn't believe him. But please, people believed him when he said lies, but doubted him when he was being sincere? Where was the logic in that?. "Honestly, I didn't think that my words would get me out of this, but I'd be lying if I said that they haven't taken me out of various troubles before" Okay, he was not liking it. The tone of voice of that woman was beginning to worry him, it was as if she was planning something... Something that certainly he wouldn't like. "I think that no one tolerates trespassing. It is something that usually people don't like. Don't ask me why" No. He wasn't liking where this was going. Not at all.

Everything happened too fast. At the beginning, when he saw that the woman extended her hand, he thought she was going to throw a fire ball or something, but no. Although perhaps he would have preferred the fire ball. He was being strangled. Flynn could feel the pressure on his neck, making the breathing task kind of complicated. That necessary task you had to do if you wanted to keep yourself with life. It was strange, feel as if someone were pressing the muscles of your neck, when in truth there was no one in front of him. Magic, never better said. He couldn't muster a word, and breathe was not as easy as it as when he had nothing pressing his neck, but the grip was not so strong as to make him lose all air. He still could breathe, but not as well. He was still alive, which meant that she did not want to kill him. Not yet, at least. As we all expected, his hands were around his neck, as if he were trying to take care of that invisible grip. Something impossible to do. He watched as she walked towards him, and, thanks to Heaven, the pressure on his neck went down slightly. Enough to be able to speak. Although it still hurt. As if invisible nails were stabbing him.

"T-them?" he repeated, without understanding to whom she referred. He worked for a 'them', but he was sure that both were different 'them'. "I work for two idiots, and I w-would not call it work. They forced me. They wanted a m-magical contraption" Please, betraying them had been between his plans since they had captured him against his will. He would even give her their location if she asked for it! It was his nice way of getting revenge.

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 11:52 AM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 181 posts

I do so enjoy
Ah, this was better. Bliss. Why hadn't she done this before?

"I like you better choking." Zelena held her arm aloft as she approached him, her fingers, awash with emerald green, making a grasping gesture like a claw to keep the strangling spell in action. It looked effortless, and it was. She inclined her head. "Less talking. Less prattling." Ah, she could hear herself. Her words were shot with venom as she watched him struggle for air, his hands around his neck in a bid to wrench the magic away from him. But it stayed steadfast - as steadfast as Zelena wished it to. She smiled in mock sympathy. "Sorry dear, but that isn't going to do anything." He might as well give up now, although she knew the instinct was to scrabble for air regardless. Then again, she'd never been choked - she wouldn't know. Usually she was on the other side of said choking.

But she did have to let him talk to find out what she needed to know. "Yes, them," she said impatiently. "Your fellow rats. Did I cut off the connection to your brain as well?" All she needed was an interrogation subject that couldn't even follow conversation - the least he could do was keep up. She wasn't going to stand around all day. She had a rebellion to crush! Her free hand went into a fist, the nails scratching at her palm in sheer frustration. "I work for two idiots." The Wicked Witch blinked. "Two?" Two singular? "No horde? No village?" Were these munchkins after all? This sounded like something else. Munchkins grouped together in villages - had that collectiveness, that togetherness that meant they did things as a group. Then again, two idiots could easily mean munchkins. God knew they were all irreparably stupid. Stupid enough to send this prat here, anyway, and to launch a rebellion in the first place.

That was why they'd needed Dorothy. Someone with brains, and enough courage to make her incredibly, mind-numbingly dense - her and that little dog too. Someone just like this little man here, in fact. Not so many clever comments now, were there? The tremble in his voice was quite rewarding all by itself, and did something to soothe the anger raging in the witch's heart and willing to be thrown in anyone's direction.

But not enough, not when his story didn't make sense. "How were you forced by munchkins?" Her incredulous voice lashed around the hall in echoes like the snap of a whip. Two corridors away a guard wet himself. "Most of them only come up to here!" Zelena made a gesture as to demonstrate their height in comparison to herself, emphasising how small they were with the hand not busy - you know, busy choking him. She came up to Flynn Rider, right up into his personal space. "Where are they?" she spat in his face. "What contraption did they want?" He better deliver. She could make life so much worse for him right now - and would, if she didn't get what she wanted.

ADD.: Flynn Rider | WORDS: 525 | NOTES: Oh Avril - mind PM'ing me your Discord so I can badger you remorselessly? =D

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 12:07 PM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 82 posts

He could not even think clearly with such shortness of air, which meant he couldn't try to plan an escape plan that will free him from being there, from being choked by a woman with obvious skin problems. Look, he was not going to get tired of repeating it, but although he loved stealing, although he craved to have all the riches that could live in this unfair world, he had not wanted to steal in Oz, and even less from the witch. First of all because indeed Flynn had never been particularly interested in magical objects, those ones that supposedly possessed indescribable qualities. No, they had never been his number one priority. He had always been tempted by the simplest things, like for example crowns, gold, women! But not magical objects. He supposed to be it because he neither had much faith in magic, because he had never seen it with his own eyes. But that - that situation certainly changed everything. And it did not change to better. Perhaps would he die there, being strangled by the same indifferent air? And all that because of those two idiots who both wished they had said object. Why were they so eager to have it? What was it capable of doing?.

The words of the woman were seedlings for his ears, because although he knew it was useless and that he was just wasting forces, he still tried to break out of the invisible grip. It was an instinct that everyone had, like that of closing the eyes subconsciously when someone wanted to pour drops of something inside it. His mouth continued closed, listening to her as if she were a radio transmitting a catchy song.'Your fellow rats'. Okay. that confirmed that his 'them' and hers were tremendously different. Who was she talking about? Is that perhaps there were more people who had been trying to steal from her? If that was the reason, it would not surprise him in the least. With that attitude, somebody would like to show her a lesson. "Two, yes. You h-have wax in your ears or what?" He knew that he should not sneer when she had all the control and power to snap his neck in a second, but it was in his nature.

"M-munchkins? Does that mean human in your invented l-language?" Perhaps thinking clearly at that moment was difficult, but if something he knew with certainty was that he was not working for the munchkins. He worked for two thieves who honestly never stole anything! They just decided to use a real thief to steal whatever they wanted. He raised both eyebrows when she made a gesture which supposedly indicated those creatures height, because now his another presumption had been confirmed. She was wrong. She was wrong because he wasn't working for whatever those munchkins were. They sounded pretty ridiculous, and judging by how Zelena spoke of them, she didn't think very highly of them either.

His breathing accelerated slightly when basically the witch invaded his personal space. He managed to smile, because she had just asked where they were. Where were those two idiots who had sent him to a certain death, although Flynn had a plan that consisted on... Not dying. Yes, it sounded like a good plan. "They are in the city. Or what seems to be a city..." you see, there were people, but he didn't know if it was really a city. Honestly, all that had him quite confused. With her next question, the only thing he could do was shrug, as indeed he did not know that it was what they wanted. "Ask them yourself".

NOTES: I didn't plan on answering this soon but your post was the next on my owes list! <3.

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 02:41 PM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 181 posts

I do so enjoy
Zelena frowned. This was getting confusing. She had thought this cut and dry - whenever anything was going on, it was always the munchkins behind it. Always. The pint-sized people may have pint-sized brains but they were the ones she often had to subdue in the West, the ones most likely to rebel. She’d had to chase down the Lollypop Guild more times than she could count - so, on the face of it, it had to be them. But this Flynn Rider was indicating otherwise. She glanced away from him for a moment, her eyes looking out sightlessly to the emerald tinted chamber as her thoughts whirred at a hundred miles an hour.

What was going on?

She was drawn back into the room when the thief decided to give her some lip. With a motion of her hand Zelena constricted the magic tighter around his little neck, a sharp tightening of her grip. "Watch it!" The pressure was gone seconds later - back to the pressure that allowed him to speak. She had to keep him alive, after all. She couldn't let her anger cloud her judgement no matter how irritating he was being...she needed him alive, annoyingly. Her magic was a warning shot, nothing more - a warning to watch his tongue. If he thought he could get away with saying whatever he liked to her he was very much mistaken. She was in charge here.

Though it felt like she wasn't - not right now. All of her assumptions were being proven wrong. "Human?" she spat. If you didn't know she were human herself, you'd almost think she didn't like them. "They weren't munchkins?" Who were these people? They were different from the uprising - something unconnected. And looking at Flynn she could tell he had no idea about the uprising either. These were two different events...with two different perpetrators. The witch's lips curled upwards into a snarl. There were people coming in from all angles, trying to get in the way of her rule - trying to topple her from her throne. She was used to threats to her rule but not like this, from different angles all at once.

The Wicked Witch was not used to feeling panicked.

Something had to give. She lashed out and slapped him across the face. "I. Can't." Each word was dragged out between clenched teeth as she stayed in his personal space. "I only have you and your insolence. You're useless!" She gestured broadly. "No better than a monkey." Maybe too stupid to be one. She was in need of a brain, too, though this one couldn't possibly suit. Too talkative, with nothing of the intellectualism she was looking for. Her palm stung but it was a good kind of pain - pain that told her she was doing something, working out some of her anger. It was that or another room of the castle to be wrecked in one of her tantrums. Who cared? It wasn't hers. All of her instincts told her to crush this pathetic little man's heart - but she couldn't, not yet.

Not. Yet.

Her voice was low and dangerous. She wasn't to be disrespected like this - not in her own palace, the heart of her seat of power. There were forces working to undermine her from the outside; threats from the inside would not be tolerated. Zelena was a woman on the edge of panic - and she wasn't hiding any of it. There was a desperation underlining her tone. "You didn't answer the question, thief. I will ask you again. One more time." One more time. He was truly trying her patience. Two threats at once. She'd never had that before. Who knew what was going on outside the castle walls as she interrogated this little toerag? The thought made her lean in even more, almost shaking. "What were you asked to find? You must have been given a description. Or do I need to help you remember?"

ADD.: Flynn Rider | WORDS: 668 | NOTES:

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 08:10 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 82 posts

'Watch it!'

He knew that he was risking too much, he knew that his life was at risk for the stupid jokes that sometimes could leave his lips, he was fully aware of that, but he could not help it. He always joked, even when his life was at risk, and he knew that some day his jokes were going to end badly, he did know it, but even so, that did not seem to keep him away from the bad jokes that he used to make. It was inevitable. "I love it when you get so intense" he said, when the pressure on his neck returned to be the same as the last few minutes. Tie rod, but keeping him alive, leaving him to speak and with life.

"A-are you deaf, sweetheart? I said no" Flynn was not angry, he was only slightly overwhelmed, perhaps because he had an invisible force pressing his neck. Ugh, seriously, if he got out of there alive he was going to kill those two idiots. He didn't even know why they could not have accompanied him, at least! What kind of thief sent another thief to steal for them? a fake thief, seriously. It frustrated him lightly, because they had the decency to call themselves robbers when indeed they didn't approach that definition. Is it that that it wasn't perhaps deplorable? they were a disgrace to all the thieves in the world, without a doubt.

Oh come on, and over that how did she dare to slap him? that was completely unforgivable! well, it was not unforgivable, it was not the first time that he was slapped, but even so - nor is it was one of the best feelings in the world. Separately, women used to slap him for obvious reasons, on the other hand this woman had not slapped him for the reason why all of them used to slap him, and let's say that it didn't really bother him. After all, it was not a new sensation for the young thief. "Useless? S-surely not completely useless. After all, I've provided y-you information that you didn't know, so perhaps I-I am not as useless as you think I am".

And she continued to insist on what exactly the object that they had commanded him to search was. Flynn didn't know, he had already told her! but hey, if that witch wanted answers, he would give her all the answers she was looking for. Fake ones, of course. "T-they mentioned something in a box... A box t-that kept something powerful" he just hoped that she would at least be the possessor of a box, even if it was an ordinary wooden box. Anything would work.

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 01:58 PM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 181 posts

I do so enjoy
When Zelena wasn't happy, the Emerald City wasn't happy. In fact, not just the Emerald City. No no no. The whole of the West, the whole of Oz, wasn't happy. If she was going down - in mood, in anything - they were all being dragged down with her, like it or not. Come Hell or high water if she was suffering she was going to make them suffer too, whether they were a good witch or bad, a Quadling or a Munchkin. They were her subjects, and she their reluctant queen with, quite frankly, bigger aspirations than just ruling over them all. That fact alone was enough to condemn them all to her moodswings.

Watching this little rat struggle for air was a balm for that.

Flynn just happened to be in the latest shockwave, but he really wasn't helping himself. The witch, her mind full of plots and counterplots, didn't immediately perceive what he said. The fool had been prattling along for the last few minutes enough for her to feel like she could safely dismiss what he was babbling about - until it resonated, that was. She stared at him. Most people screamed for their lives around this point. "Excuse me?" It was so unexpected she didn't understand. If she hadn't known better...her expression turned ugly and her mouth twisted in disgust. "How dare you talk to me like that!" she snapped, taking a step forward right into his face again. "You don't call me 'sweetheart'. You don't call me anything." Her hand lifted as if to strike him down -

But she couldn't kill him. No matter how irritating he got, he could still have information. Breathing heavily she stopped, her fingers curling towards her palm. Irritation surged over her. Ugh. Men. Unfortunately, he still had a point - and at least he stuttered. Fuming, she let her hand drop to her side, the sting from slapping him was feeling better by the second. "You think you're so clever. I should rip your heart out where you stand," she whispered hoarsely, her lips peeling back into a snarl. "Intense enough for you?" Should. It was all posturing - her hands were tied. And she wasn't into hearts either. But even so, kudos to him; no one flirted with the green witch, and for that and that alone he was brave - foolish, but brave. The longer she could keep him in the dark about how she couldn’t hurt him the better.

She pursed her lips as he went on. Finally - he'd gone and cracked. "That could've been a lot less painful, thief. But a box...that could be anything." She looked around past the curtain to where she stored all of her things. Needless to say most of them were in boxes. What was she going to do, keep them all out in the open, ready for anyone - like this nummel - to take? Until now she'd thought she was taking precautions. She looked over to the boxes, Flynn forgotten. "Something powerful..." She trailed off, looking to the places where she knew the most valuable objects were kept hidden, the things she had taken pains to own and took further pains to keep. She took to hoarding, to having and owning, but each object had a purpose - and a use. In these boxes there was plenty of ammunition for the discerning thief. Or his client.

As she looked around and her attentions went elsewhere, her magic naturally loosened on Flynn until he was free to breathe normally once again. There wasn’t actually any point. "Choking you didn't stop the smartarse comments," she muttered, almost to herself. She shot him a glare, still not over his shameless flirting. Zelena briskly flicked her wrist, the doors out to the corridor closing and looking themselves from the outside. He still wasn't free of her yet, even if she wasn't in the mood for multitasking. "One more from you and I'll turn you into a pile of ash, information or not," she called out behind her, rummaging around in her drawers. There was a feverishness to the way she was rooting through - she had no time to lose. All the time she spent meant being away from settling the uprising across the other side of the West. "You better have more information than that about it. You're the one meant to be stealing it - what did your clients expect?" She scoffed as she opened up the nearest box, peering at what lay inside. "Labels?" Maybe arrows, helpful hints and tips?

ADD.: Flynn Rider | WORDS: 764 | NOTES: /div>

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine