Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Angel's plotter, 11 babies; Newest: Nathair
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 09:53 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 264 posts

Note: To see each character's relationships, cross over the biggest picture

Freya Anastasia Blackburn
20 | Tattoo artist at Golden Rose tattoo salon | Land Without Magic | Single
Relationships

Princess Aurora
best friend

Phoebe Bennett
friend

Gwendolyn Bashmath
friend

Barrel
co-worker, tolerates

Owen Grady
trainer

Finely Green
friend/secret crush

Freya Blackburn
Application

Friends

Since she is still kinda new in the town (she is here for few months now but doesn't know any places or anyone), she really needs friends and maybe someone who will show her the city. As I said before, she is friendly most of the time so I guess it shouldn't be hard for her to find friends.

Enemies

Freya is not the conventional woman. She has turquoise blue hair and lot of tattoos and sometimes she can be really arrogant and sarcastic. So if you want to hate her, go for that!

Lovers

Freya is still single but easily falling for lost boy Finely.
Sophie Crosier
21 | Cashier at Bewitched apothecary | Other realms | Single
Relationships

Arista
frenemy

Dawn Ramona
frenemy

Yuna
tutor for learning how to behave

Adrian Berquin-Duvallon
enemy/husband in HH

Sophie Crosier
Application, Currently cursed and in HH

Friends

Well, you can try. I mean, I guess it's hard but maybe it's possible to learn how to love her.

Enemies

Here will probably go everyone who gets the chance to meet her at least a little bit.

Lovers

I don't know about this one. She is single and she is bisexual. She would probably flirt with anyone just because she is bored. But to love someone... That person would need to be really special.
Clarrisa Adele Fairchild
27 | Artist at Charlie and the art factory | Mysterious Islands | Single
Relationships

Lucian Graymark
stepfather

Isabelle Lightwood
best friend

Dean Winchester
close friend

Sam Winchester
Dean's brother, friend

Dawn Ramona
enemy

Clary Fairchild
Application

Friends

From the time she was just a teenager, Clary was kinda an outsider. Now she is even worse. They taught her not to trust anyone because demon can possess even her closest friends. But she is in the city for 2 months now so I guess she had a chance to meet people. She can be nice, really and mostly she would prefer people who can fight so she can practice with someone.

Enemies

Demons and other beings who want to hurt mundanes. That's it. Unless you try to hurt someone she cares about. You don't want to be her enemy, trust me. And oh, she really hates fairies but two of them kinda won her heart.

Lovers

I'm still not sure about this one. I mean, she is probably open for love? She just needs to meet someone special.
Aileen Kennedy
25 | Writer/Journalist | Land Without Magic | Single
Relationships

Killian Jones
someone she finds to be quite interesting, future love interest

Princess Aurora
best friend in HH

Aileen Kennedy
Application, Currently cursed and in HH

Friends

In the past, it was hard for her to make friends. She is a little bit shy but the biggest problem is that she is looking for friends that would be like characters in her books and well, you can't really just find someone who has all traits you want. But I would like her to get more friends here, something like new city-new chance.

Enemies

I can't come up with ideas why someone would hate her. But she has some bad traits for sure. She is kinda manipulative and tries to control other people's lives so I guess that could be really annoying. I'm open to all ideas!

Lovers

Single but will end up with Killian Jones.
Cora Mills
50+ | Defensive magic instructor | Wonderland | Widow/Single
Relationships

Regina Mills
daughter

Zelena Mills
daughter

Henry Mills
grandson

The Red Queen
ally

Rumple
complicated

Queen of Hearts
Application

Friends

I don't think she is a person who is looking for friends, more for allies. If you can be of some use for her, she could be really nice.

Enemies

During many years, Cora got a lot of enemies. Some of them are a long time dead and others... Well, they are still breathing but she will try to change that now when she is alive again. Also, all Regina's enemies are her enemies as well, she will do everything for daughter's happiness.

Lovers

She had truly loved only Rumple but that was a long time ago. Though, that may change if the right man comes in her life.
Elena Gilbert-Salvatore
26 | Pediatrician | Mysterious Islands | Married
Relationships

Damon Salvatore
husband

Caroline Forbes
sister-in-law

Sam Winchester
Car's boyfriend

Dean Winchester
she is still not sure what she thinks about him

Kol Mikaelson
enemy

Finn Mikaelson
enemy

Rebekah Mikaelson
enemy

Elena Salvatore
Application

Friends

Elena has seen so many things in her life and learned she can't trust to everyone because sometimes people who act like your friends actually wants something from her. That doesn't mean she is not ready to meet new people, she is just a little bit more careful around strangers. Her best friends are Caroline and Bonnie and they were always there for her since the time when they were still little girls. She met a lot different supernatural beings so if you tell her you are a witch, a vampire or something completely different she would just be like: "Oh, okay. Cool!"

Enemies

She was never looking for enemies but somehow they always found her in the past. Those are mostly people who wanted to kill her or her family and friends. Even if she is not a vampire anymore, she is still good at fighting so don't try to mess with her.

Lovers

She is happily married to Damon Salvatore, her true love.
Kay Nielsen
25 | Sports teacher at highschool | Fantasyland | Complicated
Relationships

Princess Odette/Eloise Voclain
best friend

Kay Nielsen
Application

Friends

He is nice, charming, friendly... And he enjoys making others happy so I'm sure he would meet some friends here in Storybrooke.

Enemies

Here would go villains in general, but on the top of the list would be those that try to hurt his family or friends.

Lovers

He is open for love.
Kol Mikaelson
1000+ | Bouncer at Karaoke bar | Mysterious Islands | Single
Relationships

Finn Mikaelson
brother

Rebekah Mikaelson
sister

Caroline Forbes
enemy

Elena Salvatore
enemy

Rey
annoying human/future love interest

Kol Mikaelson
Application

Friends

Kol has friends. I mean... His family loves him, right? That counts, right??

Enemies

He has a lot of enemies and he just doesn't give a damn. Though he is new so he doesn't hate anyone here, yet. But I'm sure good people of Storybrooke won't be really pleased to see this Original vampire in town.

Lovers

Kol had many many lovers in his life (he is born in 10th century, don't look at him like that!) but he truly loved only Davina. Now when she is dead, he is sure that he would never love anyone again. We will see if that is about to change.
Amara
35 | Teacher at middle school | Enchanted Forest | Single
Relationships

Katelyn
sister

Ambyre
sister

James Nolan
nephew

Callum Wallace
friend but more like older brother

Victoria Scarlet
best friend

Lillian Rosalyn
best friend

Friends

She didn't have many friends while she was cursed but still, she was always polite, nice and ready to help others. She is a bit too serious and concentrated on work, but I would like if she makes new friends and maybe someone who could teach her more about magic because except healing spells she is good only with simple spells and I think she has big potential. But it's important to mention that she would never accept any villain for a tutor, she is interested only in Light Magic.

Enemies

She is not really the type for enemies. No matter how bad someone is, she would try to help that person. But if you want to hate her, go for it!

Lovers

Completely free and ready to find her true love
Padmé Amidala Naberrie Skywalker
34 | Unemployed for now | Tomorrowland | Married
Relationships

Anakin Skywalker
husband

Padmé Skywalker
Application

Friends

It's easy to love Padmé because she will always care about others more than about herself. She is nice, intelligent, friendly and while more than 50 years in Underworld left scars on her soul, I'm sure she would still be able to find some friends here.

Enemies

In the past, she would say enemies of Republic are her enemies as well. But in this world, her enemies would be those that want to hurt her husband.

Lovers

Love is not always easy, but you don't give up when things become hard. While most of the people see Darth Vader, deep down under that mask Padmé still sees her husband, Anakin Skywalker and she would never give up on him.
Nathair
19 | Unemployed | Other realms | Single
Relationships

Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
best friend

Nathair
Application

Friends

Considering she was a snake so she doesn't have a lot of social skills, plus she sees humans as inferior kind, Nathair doesn't really make friends. In the best, she can tolerate people. Her only friend is Delphini, but I think considering that she knows how it is like to be trapped in the human body, she would be pretty fine hanging around with people that were originally animals as well. Except for mice, they are food. But anyway, if people are patient enough, ready to deal with her sarcasm and with the fact that loyalty means nothing to her, maybe it's possible for her to make new friends.

Enemies

Nathair doesn't make enemies. Hate is such a strong emotion, unfamiliar to her and if she is not able to understand emotion, then she can't express it either. Okay, you can come to this list if you try to hurt Delphini, but other than that, even if you annoy her, you are still not an enemy. It's really hard to understand this snake, but she is not evil, she is not one of those with plans to destroy everyone's happiness. Just leave her alone and she will leave you alone as well.

Lovers

Another quite unfamiliar emotion. I'll leave her open for love but that is definitely not something I can see happening fast. She finds humans disgusting, never felt any kind of attraction toward another human being and even if that happens, there is still that problem about not understanding emotions. She may even start liking something and easily confuse that for hate or something like that. But if you feel like winning snake's heart is your cup of tea, go for that.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Meghren
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 11:54 AM

Baker

OoC Account

Meg is online

30 years old / 18 posts

Okies *cracks knuckles*

Sophie x Frankie

You reminded me of an idea, so I thought after reading her app in some ways Frankie could take her under his wing a bit. He'd probably not like her entirely or at least find her quite irritating but here's my idea.
Maybe they meet, he expresses some need for an assistant but instead of giving the job to her he just waves her off. Until she keeps coming back and annoying him so he gives her like trial period. Then basically uses her as a housekeeper and they can bicker/develop further a bit but he never really lets on if he's going to keep her on? Eventually he might but I suppose it depends what happens and how she'd feel about it? xD
Totes Frenemies but cos Frankie's a good bit older he'd kinda feel responsible for her too, I could see him trying to keep her out of trouble in his own way.
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 02:22 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 264 posts

Meghren

That sounds awesome! She doesn't have money so I can see her bothering him to give her a job even if I think even then she couldn't be able to act nice lol
I have some problems so I can't post tonight but I will probably be able to start thread tomorrow if that works for you?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 08:17 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 264 posts

Clary is added to the list <3 Scroll over her photo to see more details about her

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 02:48 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 582 posts

Clary and Dean: I feel like these two would be good to thread together. Since they're both hunters and both have experience with hunting demons.

Angel On Fire

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 03:07 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 264 posts

I'm really open for them to have a thread! Dean is kind of person who would Clary want to have around because they do the same thing so I think she would feel like she can trust him. And maybe they can learn more about demons from each other? Maybe even learn each other some trick about fighting?
I can start thread tonight or mostly like in the morning if you want me, I just need you to tell me if you have any specific place on mind and do you want them to meet for the first time or to know each other already?

em 'n' em's

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 10:25 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 582 posts

Maybe they met when she was younger and Dean taught her how to fight. Like time-line wise after Sammy leaves for college and he's hunting mostly on his own. He meets her while they're both hunting the same demon, and, after he takes the demon down he teaches her how to fight. She's about 10 years younger then Dean so it could be a cute seeming like a father moment or something like that.

And also for hunting reasons I also have Graham if you want a hunter with perfect aim, but, zero social skills.

Angel On Fire

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 02:16 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 264 posts

I like that idea but the problem is that she is a canon from The Mortal Instruments and in that franchise, they have something called Institute where all Shadowhunters learn how to fight, use runes and heavenly weapons. The only advantage here is the fact that Clary didn't know she was a Shadowhunter before she turned 16, so she didn't train from the beginning like other Shadowhunters. So since I have something like the hole in the time since she was like 20 to 22 years old and she broke up with her boyfriend Jace and decided to hunt alone that could be the time when she met Dean? In that time, she already knew how to fight, she defeated her father and lots of demons, learned how to kill with sword and use runes but if I understood correctly she was really bad at hands to hands fight. So maybe he could help her to improve?
If this works for you, I can manage to put in my plot that she was with him almost a year before she finally went back to Institute, maybe he was the one who helped her to realize that she should go back because her family was worried about her etc.

And for Graham, why not? Clary is now more confident, and a little bit more talkative so she would probably try to make him her friends and ally even if she would understand if it's hard for him to find friends since she used to be the same in the past.

em 'n' em's

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 03:08 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 582 posts

QUOTE (Angel On Fire @ Jan 25 2018, 08:16 PM)
I like that idea but the problem is that she is a canon from The Mortal Instruments and in that franchise, they have something called Institute where all Shadowhunters learn how to fight, use runes and heavenly weapons. The only advantage here is the fact that Clary didn't know she was a Shadowhunter before she turned 16, so she didn't train from the beginning like other Shadowhunters. So since I have something like the hole in the time since she was like 20 to 22 years old and she broke up with her boyfriend Jace and decided to hunt alone that could be the time when she met Dean? In that time, she already knew how to fight, she defeated her father and lots of demons, learned how to kill with sword and use runes but if I understood correctly she was really bad at hands to hands fight. So maybe he could help her to improve?
If this works for you, I can manage to put in my plot that she was with him almost a year before she finally went back to Institute, maybe he was the one who helped her to realize that she should go back because her family was worried about her etc.

And for Graham, why not? Clary is now more confident, and a little bit more talkative so she would probably try to make him her friends and ally even if she would understand if it's hard for him to find friends since she used to be the same in the past.

em 'n' em's

That could work. I can make it that once Sammy left for college, Dean started hunting on his own. And it could've been something that fell out of his bag that caused him to bring the family stuff up to Clary. I feel like they could make a difference in each other's lives that are needed.

Dean goes back to his dad leading to the disappearance and him finding Sam making the events of the series begin.

I need to make Graham interact more with people. So I'm ok with that.

Angel On Fire

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 03:17 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 264 posts

Works for me! Maybe we can now have thread at SB and later in the past or switched? I just think it would be interesting to see them in the past when they met each other and started working together

Anf Graham it's all settled up then. I want to post with Clary a lot so I'm excited about every thread for her lol

Should we decide now who would start which thread?

em 'n' em's

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 03:20 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 582 posts

Why don't you start Graham/Clary and I'll start Dean/Clary since Graham wouldn't willingly interact with people

Angel On Fire

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 02:37 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 264 posts

Aileen is added to the list <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 02:31 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 227 posts

Angel On Fire

Aurora && Freya

Since she is new in town, and Aurora has just now getting used to Storybrooke and everything, Maybe she could show her around of what her favorite places are? Maybe the ice cream shoppe?

--------------------
user posted image
avatar by me | Siggy by the amazing Bach<3
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 03:10 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 264 posts

Mel

Sure! I'm always open for more threads with Freya. That could work. Maybe Freya can see Aurora on her way back from work and ask her for something, idk
You know that at the moment relationship with me and my muse is a bit complicated, but I would probably be able to start something tomorrow, unless you want to start it?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 03:31 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 227 posts

Angel On Fire

Sounds like a great plan! Maybe Aurora is passing by the park and they end up talking that way? And sweet can't wait to read!

--------------------
user posted image
avatar by me | Siggy by the amazing Bach<3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine