Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Boop~
Luna
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 12:45 PM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 87 posts

I'll make this a multi-character plotter tonight or tomorrow >_>

oliviasombracolomar
thirty. hacker. mass electronics associate. pansexual. hub world. overwatch.
cheeky sarcastic manipulative clever intelligent tech savvy ex-gang member talon member
Sombra is, by name only, a 'hero' in Overwatch. And when I say in name only, I certainly mean it. An ex-gang member attempting to help in a revolution turned terrorist, she is anything but the hero type. At a young age, she was orphaned due to the Omnic Wars in her own world and, subsequently, made herself a living off of her technological prowess even before she joined a gang. From Los Muertos to Talon was probably one of the best steps she ever really took. She's not your average terrorist, though. She's sassy, somewhat playful, and rarely seems to take things totally seriously but never forget that she's one of the bad guys. Like, seriously, she even screws over her own teammates and it's not to either hurt them or use it to a good guys advantage, it's literally just so she could expand her contacts and 'friends' in order to have a back pocket not attached to herself.

I imagine she came to Storybrooke in her normal outfit so she's got some pretty advanced tech on her. Sadly, I also imagine that her translocation device isn't working too well but her physical cybernetic graft might be? I haven't really decided yet. She also has her gun but she's not likely to be using it any time soon. And as far as her invisibility thing in her suit, that's also a grey area as its a part of her graft. She's not trying to be obvious just yet. She wants to use her current time in order to learn the town before trying to do anything too out there. That being said, she's working at Mass Electronics as an associate due to her electronic background. It's just the best place for her. She's also set out some lines as a tech for hire but the right people might hear about the paid hacking she does as well.

FRIENDS are always a must, though she's more so the manipulative type. She likes making "friends" that will benefit her in the long run the most. Someone she can hold something over the head of is always the best. But that doesn't mean all her friends are that sort. She's more likely to get along with tech savvy people or people that are for a little anarchy in the world. Any friends would be nice, though.

I'm sure she's bound to make some ENEMIES. It's hard not to when you make your living off of stealing and hacking, right? Plus, with her attitude sometimes? It'd be a miracle if she didn't piss some people off.

LOVERS could be fun? I imagine Sombra as pan personally because I don't think they ever gave her a blatant sexuality. And I know that the Overwatch fandom is full of shipping nonsense but I'm not really one to care for most of what they seem to ship. She's open game and, granted, she's more likely to be the one night fling or no strings attached sort, it could be fun to see her find someone. Maybe.

RELATIONSHIPS

Amelie Lacroix - Favorite Spider/ex-teammate
Kasumi Goto - Employer/Friend...?

do you ever stop and just look up at the sky? I hear you can see all sorts of things.

willowrosenberg
twenty five. witch. hokus & pokus assistant manager. demisexual. mysterious islands. buffy the vampire slayer.
quirky smart magical kind hearted researcher tech savvy scooby gang slayerette
Willow here is the sweet and quirky witch who had always been there to help the slayer of her realm, a woman named Buffy. Her realm isn't one that was ever effected by some curse, not in the same sense as the Enchanted Forest at least. No, her home had it's own number of problems. Like vampires and werewolves and demons. Because of these constant threats, and being apart of the select few that actually knew about them, she is a bit braver about things that go bump in the night. She won't back down too easily from a challenge, something that had taken a bit of time for her to get completely acclimated with. Once a shy girl, she's come out of her shell a whole lot more in recent years, talking with others and interacting with an ease she hadn't always had. Sure, she can be a bit awkward at times, rambling more than she means to, but she's trying at least. When she originally came to Storybrooke, it was to find her friend, a man named Giles. She did a spell to try and track him, which had her landing there. When she arrived a year or so ago, she was working as a waitress at Granny's, something she just started dong not to long ago. What better place to make friends than there, right? However, shortly after agreeing to take a break from her girlfriend at the time, Charlie, she ended up sucked unto a portal once again. For about a year she's been going from one place to another, trying to find the right portal or spell back to Storybrooke. Finally back, she is now working with Constantine as his Assistant Manager of Hokus & Pokus. She does tarot and palm readings there as well as classes for those interested in the occult. I'm open to anything. I know that past stuff would probably be less likely, considering she's spent most of her life in Sunnydale, but I'd be open to some AU threads with her as Vamp!Willow as that'd just be soooo much fun. So plot her up!

FRIENDS are something she's had a bit of awkwardness making in the past. In her own realm, she has a small group of friends she actually trusts. Outside of them, however, it usually seems to take a bit of work on her part. She is a bit weird at times. Though perhaps that was just because of her own world. She's naive, quick to trust others, putting far too much faith in other people than she really should. Don't believe me? Just look at her track record at Sunnydale.

She considers anyone that truly threatens her safety and likely anyone getting in her way of finding her friend would be something of an ENEMY. Not a big one, where the latter is concerned, but still. She'll use her magic in any way she can to keep herself safe. And being in a place that does indeed have magic, that can be somewhat dangerous. Hurt someone she really loves, if that ever happens again, you don't want to be on the other end of her spells. She's gone dark in the past. No one needs to see her go dark again.

I don't quite see her finding any sort of LOVER again any time soon. She's an out of the closet lesbian and doesn't care what people think of that. She is who she is, that's all that matters. She's dated one guy in the past, had a crush on another, so it's always possible that there will be that one other guy that's just right for her, but for the most part, she's attracted to females. However, after the death of her last girlfriend, a woman named Tara, she's kind of made herself emotionally unavailable. Honestly, she just doesn't want to feel that pain again. But I'm always open to the idea of romance plots. Romantically speaking, she's pretty much taken. Honestly, there is only one girl in Storybrooke for her and it's Charlie.

RELATIONSHIPS

Zelena - friend?
Rupert Giles - like a father/mentor
Killian Jones - friend?
Charlie Bradbury - soon to be girlfriend again
John Constantine - boss/friend

No. Bunch of wanna blessed be’s. Nowadays every girl with a henna tattoo and a spice rack thinks she’s a sister to the dark ones.

nerissa
unknown. mermaid. serenisea day spa founder/worker. demisexual. neverland. peter pan.
mischievous sadistic playful smart empathic arrogant turned ondine tech blind
WIP BUT FEEL FREE TO PLOT
RELATIONSHIPS

Viviane - Best Friend/Sister

we were only trying to drown her.
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 01:22 PM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 455 posts

okay so hi Luna welcome back to OHAV!! like i wasn't here when you were but that unimportant detail ain't keeping me away from welcoming you back <3333 i'm Avril, though you can call me trash!

ah, the pleasure in making fun of ourselves

i don't even care if this is wip you gave us free permission to plot away so- that's what i'll do~

anywho, i know like zero things about overwatch, but i do have one charrie who comes from hub world, so plot for like a past thread? like chars can just exit their games and it's all like it appeared to be in wreck-it ralph, charries can come and go from a different game to another, so we could maybe do something along those lines, if you feel up for it? like i just think it'd be cute for some WEIRD REASON. yeah if you haven't noticed i suck at plotting. but moving on, my charrie is vanellope von schweetz and i just feel these two would be like a bantering mess if they ever meet each other! don't care if it's past or present but just- yes

now, Olivia's a hacker, so i could perhaps offer you my thieves? their jobs are alike you can't tell me otherwise >> i have flynn rider, dashing thief who helped blondie escape from her tower, is currently trying to stop stealing for her but hey it's a fricking drug. he doesn't really get around technology but he's getting help from another hacker, so meeting a hacker who can brag about understanding technology when he clearly doesn't will probably get under his skin but who cares

also dormouse or gwendolyn bashmath who comes from wonderland! she'd love it if someone could teach her how to hack given she's kinda lost around ~technology~, and she isn't looking forward stopping her criminal habits *coughbadinfluencecough* also if these two get into a thread be prepared for a lot of sarcasm plus flirting coming from her she won't be able to help it sorrynotsorry these two could also explode into a sarcastic volcano but my instinct tells me they could become friends, possibly, hopefully

now, my other charries are emperor kuzco (greedy emperor who's supposedly redeemed), arista (mermaid who's really stuck up and also meanbutnotmean), merlin (friendly warlock, most powerful wizard to ever walk the earth, you know the drill), nico di angelo (son of hades, grumpy, ball of sarcasm and death), megamind (master of all villainy, LOVES technology and is suuuuuper good with building machines and all that stuff), lola sunspell (fairy from the EF, painfully friendly and optimistic and just wants the best for EVERYONE), sam winchester (hunter, done with life, looking for a way home, also REALLY GOOD with computers so something could be done here maybe??), cameron jones (lost boy, doesn't know a single thing about computers, doesn't really want to, hates grown ups, forever young), toothiana (tooth fairy, that's it, she's the fricking tooth fairy) and last but not least violet parr! (shy superhero who just wants peace and tranquility thank you)

this is the link to my plotter if you wanna get a look at it 'cause let's be real me explaining my characters is such a joke

but yes that's the whole thing, i feel rebellious for having plotted even when the plotter it's wip >>
PM
^
Sedation
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 02:11 PM

My Own

Sedation is online

36 years old / 65 posts

Hola!

So speaking on the computers front, as well as an easy way into meeting people, I toss you my Programming Waitress, Priscilla Halbuton Smythe - of course, she's madly in love with a police officer so be wary..

Destiny - WAS An AI Supercomputer that kept a spaceship on course, now human here in Storybrooke.. and is still learning how to human.

Also, Elektra, named Erin here, she's currently memory-less of her time as a member of the Hand and all the happenings of Hells Kitchen, but she can fight.

The rest might be a little too good for Booping - there's Princess Anna, she loves everyone, but is too good for her own good at times, Merida - she'll probably not be a good place to start, especially that whole Brave hero complex, Chloe - just a normal girl who got taken from a real life space ship (yeah that one above..), and then Sansa Stark.. who probably would be hilarious seeing the two of them interact, but might not be the best thing ever... maybe. >>

Welcome back!
PMEmail
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 02:19 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 421 posts

Ok so I have a character of my own who's a hacker. Ezekiel Jones from the Librarians. He was one of the most famous thieves back home, and, he can hack almost anything so that could be fun right?

Anyway this was the main idea I had for character plots. Let me know if you want to know my other characters as well. But hope to plot with you soon.

Luna

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 07:12 PM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 17 posts

Avril

Yes, I welcome all plots, please. I'll fill her info in probably during my lunch or when I get off work but until then, I think one of the best ways to get to know a little about Sombra is by watching This . Still feel free to watch that but her plotter is now filled in ^-^ ANYHOO~

Vanellope && Sombra
It could actually be really funny to see these two meeting in the past whether it's Sombra somehow managing to find herself in Vanellope's world or the other way around. I know more about Wreck-it-Ralph than you do about over watch though so it'd probably be fair to have it happen that way rather than Vanellope ending up in Overwatch's world. It's more of a matter of how Sombra got there. I'm also not sure how they'd get along but considering that Van is a glitch in the system, it'll probably be a good bit of fun. Granted, she might try to take advantage of that fact but who knows!

Flynn && Sombra
She's done a fair share of thievery herself. It's how she got her tech in the first place. So being a bad influence to him and putting him back on that back could be amusing. Though she doesn't do computer lessons for free. Gotta give something to get something, you know? Could be interesting. Total judgement on her part about his lack of knowledge.

Dormouse && Sombra
You had me at sarcasm and flirting. I can definitely see them becoming friends. Again, teaching how to hack might cost her something but my goodness, she loves the idea of being a bad influence to others. And if it helps encourage criminals to stay criminals, by all means, let's enjoy that show.

I'm imagining that Sombra hasn't been here that long and I honestly have no real plans for her introduction to this world so maybe one of these other two could be her first interactions/introduction to Storybrooke?

Sedation

Priscilla && Sombra
Well if she's a waitress, I can imagine she might see a lot of her because I kinda personally think of Sombra as a coffee fiend. I'm the other hand, I also have Sombra working at an electronics store right now so she could have seen Pris there. Either which way could probably spark some interesting conversations.

Destiny && Sombra
I honestly have no idea but a living AI Program and a master hacker kinda feels like a must. Specially if she gets to find out that Destiny isn't originally human. She'd be so intrigued. It'd be like a kid in a candy shop with a hundred bucks!

em 'n' em's

Ezekiel && Sombra
She could probably use other hacking friends/contacts. She's a pretty ace hacker herself, probably one of the best in her own world and I imagine she is bound to be just as good here, considering her world seems to be just a little more advanced. Two hackers/thieves getting along can only lead to amazingness. It's more of a question of how to have them meet than anything else, yeah?

--------------------
user posted image
Seca set made by the sexier Bach
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 06:43 AM

OoC Account

Avril is online

totally random but i completely love her hair and her ACCENT thank you, her voice actor has just gained my respect

Sombra & Vanellope
yeah i mean it would probably be better that way unless somehow i managed to gain like super huge knowledge on overwatch. i plan to, though! reading the comics plus playing the game has been in my to-do list for months now, i'll have to do it someday. as to how would Sombra have ended up there, maybe something that caught her attention coming from sugar rush? i like forget all the time that video game characters can actually exit their games so maybe she kinda heard about the whole glitching thing and i mean video games aren't supposed to have glitches and idk she's a hacker it could maybe be something of her interest?? to see an actual 'system failure'? i'm trying to make sense but yeah no it's not happening

Sombra & Flynn
he could give her... money! tbh he doesn't really have anything on him, he lost all the items he had stolen when he was taken by the second curse aaaand it's not like he has anything besides stolen money plus clothes. he'd be reluctant to even ask for help at first but- but i mean, he'd want it if he has anything she may want!!

Sombra & Mousey
again, she really doesn't have a lot, but she will def offer to buy her a drink in order for getting some hacking techniques *winkywinky* and if that doesn't work, money! or just really bad jokes plus puns. she could even offer to make her some wooden swords or whatever! she looooves crafting, and obviously that can be used as a payment pls.

now, the one who would be willing to show her around would be gwen 'cause flynn ain't got time for that, but yes dormouse would be more than willing to introduce her to the craziness that storybooke presents itself as! <3.

Luna <3
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:40 AM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 17 posts

Avril
Yeah, her accent is soooo fucking hot. I love getting to hear it when I play her.

Sombra & Vanellope
Yeah, if she heard of other world's. If I recall, I think some world's are most self contained/don't tend to hear about the "worlds" outside of them within the Hub but considering Sombra as, well, Sombra, I could definitely see her being one of those exceptions. That or she just very easily ended up there by accident one day. Either which way, it could honestly be a lot of fun to see how things worked out for them. A candy land sort of place like sugar rush would certainly be a head spin in contrast to the way her own world is like. It's just a question. Of who to start.

Sombra & Flynn
Even if it isn't teaching him hacking skills, she could be a bit of help when it comes to just information about technology in general.

Sombra & Mousey
Look, money and alcohol is a good starting place. Besides, get her drunk enough, she might show you some computer things she probably shouldn't. I can honestly see them getting into so much trouble. And goodness, Gwen making her some swords and maybe teaching her how to use them would be pretty amusing. Her being Sombra's first real interaction in Storybrooke could lead to so much fun. I'm so game for this. For all of it. It's just a question on, again, who to start the things.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:50 AM

OoC Account

Avril is online

Luna

I probably will end up watching more overwatch short vids #noregrets

Sombra & Vanellope / Sombra & Flynn

I'm like really excited for these two because I've been wanting to play out a thread taking place in Hub World FOR AGES so thank you!! Now now, if you want, I could start Flynn & Sombra maybe at the Rabbit Hole and idk him maybe seeing how she works -introduce technological device here- and just very frustratedly asking "what the everloving heck is that thing", and if you want you could start Sombra & Vanellope?? They can meet whenever inside the game and tbh they probably found like each other right away 'cause Van gets bored too easily.

Sombra & Mousey
I'm like really, really excited for this!! I could start this, once again, at the Rabbit Hole, given it's where she works! <33.

Now I'm gonna be busy until uh sometime this week courtesy of my exams so my threads will take a little bit of time but I'll get them to you as soon as possible <3.
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:56 AM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 17 posts

Avril

There's only eight videos so it doesn't take long. Half of them are depressing so you've been warned~

Sombra & Vanellope
I can definitely get that started then ^-^

Sombra & Flynn
Since I imagine she likes messing with her laptop while she drinks, the Rabbit Hole certainly works for that. ^-^

Sombra & Mousey
No, she works at Mass Electronics, she just likes the bar xD but that'd be work for a starting point ^-^

Take your time, hun, it's all good ♡

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:04 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 82 posts

Luna hi! Welcome back! (Even if I wasn't here before so I don't know you but you love Halsey so naturally, I love you)

I have 3 characters and I'm terrible at this soooo, you probably won't read anything useful in this post xD

First is Freya. She is 20 years old girl who came here accidentally by portal from Land Without Magic. She can be sarcastic, arrogant but she is really nice and tends to see the best in people. And a little bit naive. So if you want someone who is naive enough to use for manipulation, Freya is the one. She would probably do anything if she believes it's for something good

Next is Sophie. She is 21 years old witch from HP universe. Tbh just like the most people from her realm she has no idea what the hell is mobile or computer. She saw Muggles using those but she is not sure what that is for so every Sombra's try to explain anything to her would be the total disaster. But they have similar personalities so maybe thread with them would work? Idk

Last is Clary from Shadowhunters but I think these two definitely wouldn't work so I'm not going to suggest thread for them unless you have ideas

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:28 PM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 17 posts

Angel On Fire
Shhhh, it's fiiiiiiine

Freya && Sombra
I can imagine that Sombra has a way with making bad things seem like it's for a greater good if it was what she needed to do but it'd he dependent on if she really needed to. But on something less manipulative, Freya is a tattoo artist, right? Sombra used to be apart of a gang and while most of her markings were I think done with paint, most gangs normally tend to have some sort of symbol tattooed. It's probably been a while since she's had it touched up on and I can't imagine Sombra not having a tat so maybe she can go to Freya's parlor to have it touched up on?

Sophie && Sombra
Maybe Sophie can come to where Sombra works? She's an associate at an electronics store so it's bound to be full of things that Sophie has no idea of that Sombra could maybe have to try and explain (and judge her quietly over).

Clary && Sombra
Personally I really just love Clary. Maybe at some point later down the road, maybe they could wind up forced to work together because they get stuck in some other world? I dunno, anything could be fun ^-^

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:49 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 82 posts

Luna

Freya&Sombra
She is and that could actually work for the start. Freya is really passionate when we come to tattoos and she would be more than happy to see Sombra in her store. And later when can decide what we want next depends on how that thread goes

Sophie&Sombra
I totally love it. Sophie is someone who wants to be in touch with what is happening so maybe she can come to buy her first phone. And that would be just hilarious since she doesn't even know what she is supposed to do with it but everyone here has it so of course, she won't be exception

Clary&Sombra
Okay, I'll think about that until I come to some ideas. If that happened in the past it could definitely work because Shadowhunters have portals so it's possible for Clary to come to other realms

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 01:37 PM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 17 posts

Angel On Fire

Freya&Sombra
Awesome ^-^ so I guess I can start them something here soon with that premise.

Sophie&Sombra
That'll be hilarious xD sounds like we definitely have an idea here too then. Would you mind starting it?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 01:47 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 82 posts

Luna of course not, I'll start it soon <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 08:13 PM

BTVS

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

25 years old / 13 posts

user posted image
UPDATED WITH WILLOW

--------------------
user posted image
Wonderful set made by Bach ♡
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine