Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fate has a twisted sense of humour, Past, Tag: Neal
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 03:55 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1280 posts

As they reached this place, Neal put his hands in his pockets and just looked from her to the restaurant. “Guess I will” Neal then gave a soft smile. “Of course lead the way.” When Neal entered the restaurant, he noticed the reaction, and, he was used to it. People running away from him, so he didn't really give a reaction.

Neal just stood there as he looked at the staff in this restaurant. It was just usual with him, because of his father, and, simply nothing else. He probably owed her some explanation, but, a part of him said it wasn't necessary. So he just showed his support the best way he could, and, did silent comfort instead.

“No problem.” Neal said, giving a soft smile as he looked back to the waitress. He may have thought more of the reactions from everyone, but, he was focused on one thing at a time. And, right now it was working on getting to know Regina, and, possibly find out more about the part of Henry's life he missed out on. Neal just took a seat across from Regina, and, just loosened his scarf around him as he gave her a soft smile.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Regina Mills
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:56 AM

Snow White

Enchanted Forest

Marti is online

38 years old / 46 posts

The real question is,

what is your son doing with mine?

Returning his smile, the Mayor reached for a menu and hid behind it. Initially she had invited Neal out to dinner for one reason, and one reason only. To question him about any devious plans he might have made with Emma and about their intentions towards Henry. However, after he told her that he had no mother growing up, Regina started having second thoughts about interrogating him. Maybe, unlike the rest of town, he was not out to get her. Pushing the thought at the back of her mind the brunette focused on the selection of food staring back at het. Once she made her choice, she closed the menu and glanced in Neal’s direction.

“I saw you at the park,” Regina commented stiffly, “Henry looked happy. I could never truly connect with him on that level...” Her words trailed away, and she broke her eye contact with Neal. “Lately, more than ever, he convinced himself that I don’t love him.” It was then that their waitress reappeared by the table with complimentary house wine and a basket of bread. Regina was quick to clear her throat and square her shoulders; and just as quickly, the girl scurried from their side. “I am no hero, but I don’t deserve to be left out. My son IS the only good thing in my life,” she said. Regina felt like she was repeating herself, however, she needed to get her point across.

Notes: Dress, Coat & Scarf

tag Neal Cassidy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:51 AM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1280 posts

“I have never connected so easily with someone in my life either.” Neal said, before letting out a soft sigh as he noticed her looking away. “Hey I'm sure that's not true.” Neal slid out, and, took a light grip of Regina's hands. Neal cleared his throat as the waitress came back with some stuff, and, he slid his hands back to his side of the table. “I'm not meaning to leave you out of anything. But, the truth is Henry is one of the only good things in my life too.” Neal looked at Regina, before looking down at the ground.

Neal let out a soft sigh, and, felt his hands going to the necklace that hung around his neck. “Ever since my mother took off and then my father abandoned me into a whole new world. I never thought I would have anyone in my life again.” Neal said, before looking up. “Then Emma and Henry came into my life. So, like I said. I'm not going to let you lose the only thing in your life, because I know what it feels like to have nothing worth sticking around for. All I want is the same thing as you. My son in my life.”

He looked at her, and, grabbed a menu. “So, let's get one thing out in the open, because I've been interrogated before. You know nothing about me, and, I know nothing about you. We have no actual history with each other. So why don't we just attempt to be on good terms for our son's sake.”

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine