Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 03:56 AM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1381 posts

EVERYTHING THAT
HAPPENS. HAPPENS BY DESIGN
Neal knew that Emma had asked him to cover for her at the Sheriff's Station, since some stuff had come up, and, he needed a distraction. Ok maybe that wasn't true. He had had the day off, turned up to spend it with Emma, and, she wasn't here.

So, he was sitting here with two burgers and coffees from Granny's, and, no-one here to have the other one. Neal knew that, yes he probably could've called first, but, he was Emma's husband now, he didn't think he needed an invitation.

Neal knew that he was happy to just wait for them to come back. One of them would come back eventually. And, they would either be happy to see him, or kick him out.

The fun surprise was never knowing which one.

Neal was being nosy, and, found himself rifling through her stuff in the station. Neal soon spotted handcuffs in there, and, he couldn't help, but, be curious. He fiddled with them for a moment, before he found himself getting hungry.

Putting the handcuffs down, Neal reached out to get his burger, but, found himself handcuffed to the desk on one side instead. "Oh snap. Well, actually when it comes down to it, I probably should've thought this through more."

Lilith Page. WORDS.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Lilith Page
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 03:07 PM
Lilith Page

is online

years old / N/A posts

That darkness they put in me... Lily had some unfinished business. Okay, well, not that type of business. But she needed to talk to Emma. Apparently there were talks of her getting married. But Emma didn't want to just talk to Lily about it. Lily was angry. She was Emma's first friend. Even in the circumstances, she loved Emma, and wanted to be close to her again. Though it was rough, because Lily couldn't see Emma the same way anymore, especially after reuniting with her mom, who was a damn dragon. But Lily planned on being calm. She approached the Sheriff's Station. Deep breath in, deep breath out.." Stay calm, and do not lose it. Lily knocked on the Sheriff's Office doors. No response. She opened her phone. It wasn't that late. Lily banged on the door once more. Seeing it being unlocked, she opened the door and walked in. Seeing a man handcuffed, trapped with a desk. Lily couldn't help but smile, and laugh for a brief second. "So, this is what Emma does nowadays. Handcuff guys to her desk. Totally looks like what it is, I'm sure, guy." Honestly, it was the most funny thing she'd seen in a while. She never knew Emma was that type of person, but it was cute, Lily had to admit. Neal Cassidyit's serious business..hero1 { width: 330px; border-right: 10px solid #550384; border-left: 10px solid #550384; padding: 10px 0; background-color: #333; color: #ddd; font-family: Cinzel; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: 2px; }.hero2 { width: 280px; padding: 35px; background-color: #c698e0; text-align: justify; font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 100%; color: #333; min-height:150px; }.hero3 { position: relative; float: left; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 5px solid #550384; background-image: url(https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/pqbPIm.gif); /*IMAGE*/ -webkit-background-size: 100px 100px; background-size: 100px 100px }
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 05:15 AM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1381 posts

EVERYTHING THAT
HAPPENS. HAPPENS BY DESIGN
Neal just sat there and started humming to himself as he just started to enjoy the feel of handcuffs. It wasn't the first time he'd been in them, when he was first starting out as a thief, he had been caught. They let him go once his social worker got there, but, it taught him to be smarter in the future. None of that really bothered him, at least he knew that someone was going to turn up eventually, and, they would help him out of here. Or they wouldn't. Who knew?

Hearing a bang on the door, he knew that this was definitely not Emma or David, since they didn't have to knock. Even if they noticed the door was unlocked, they would've come barging in with their guns blazing. So whoever this was, it obviously wasn't them. Just someone that obviously needed to see their help. He would've been happy to help, if only he wasn't stuck in these cuffs. Yes he knew how to get out of them, but, he hadn't been able to reach what he needed right now.

Neal just leant against his hand as his elbow rested on the table, somewhat awkwardly as he tried to hide the situation he was in. “Uh something like that. But, don't you think that if Emma put me in this situation that she would leave me unsupervised. It's probably best you don't ask. Makes me look less stupid.”

He gave a soft smile as he looked at her. Whoever this woman was, she obviously wanted to talk to Emma, and, obviously knew her a lot more personally.

Lilith Page. WORDS.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine