Add Reply

One may even hear the mermaids singing.
Nerissa
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 05:06 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Luna is online

100s years old / 9 posts

SO this want is gonna look horrible right now. I'll make it pretty later. But i have two basic wants:

Neverland Mermaids
Nerisaa (and Viviane) aren't the only mermaids from Neverland. There was basically a small "family"of merfolk that weren't really related residing in the lagoon. It'd be really nice to just see about any of them. There would be plenty of plot potential and to have more sisters (and brothers?) for Nerissa could be really fun! They're known for being mischievous and vain, though they're pretty open to interpretation. Just know that they are darker in personality from your run-of-the-mill enchanted forest variety.

The Lost Boy
That's right, not just any lost boy. The lost boy. Okay, so, in her history, the first half of it or so talks about a lost boy who initially finds her when she wakes up in neverland. He taught her everything she needed to know about the place and he's really the first friend she ever made. He's the only one that she wouldn't let others touch or mess with either. They have a really sweet friendship, I think, and it'd be nice to see this taken up. It can honestly be any lost boy though they should be male. I'm open to all sorts of ideas and discussions regarding all of the things. I'd just love to see this taken up. ♡ Please note that Nerissa has been in Neverland for well over a hundred years personally.
PM
^
Izzi
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 09:03 AM

N/A

OoC Account

N/A is online

N/A years old / 68 posts

Once Izzi is up and running ( after i make some tweaks to the application and all that) Isaiah would be a good fit for this male friend.
PM
^
Nerissa
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:31 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Luna is online

100s years old / 9 posts

Unfortunately considering how long she's been in Neverland compared to Izzi's age, I'm not actually sure he would have even been in Neverland when Nerissa first appeared there. But they could certainly meet and there's always the potential of friendship ^-^
PM
^
Izzi
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:59 PM

N/A

OoC Account

N/A is online

N/A years old / 68 posts

It's okay, a few minutes ago I decided to go a different wrote with Izzi, so he's no longer a lost boy anyway. But he does end up on Neverland, so if shes there when he is then they can talk
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine