Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 10  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

KAT !'s PLOTTER 2.0
Megan
 Posted: May 2 2018, 11:53 AM

N/A

OoC Account

meg is online

9,000 years old / 121 posts

-grabby hands-
gimme those callista plots

--------------------
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: May 2 2018, 12:03 PM

rad and sad

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 558 posts

*throws arista at callista* she has already meet lach this is bound to happen. come on mermaids on neverland all knew each other so these two had to know each other, yes or yes >>. ari tried to be nice to every single mermaid she came across so she would have acted really sweetly towards callista, whether they were friends or not is up to you! but past threads are a must <33.

KAT ! <3
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: May 2 2018, 12:26 PM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 142 posts

KAT !
Callista && Nerissa
She's not added yet but these two need a thread badly. Both past and present. Nerissa was incredibly dedicated to her fellow mermaids and I'm pretty sure anything Calli needed help with, Nerissa was all too happy to assist. Maybe some past stuff in Neverland would be fun or perhaps after Viv turned Calli into an Ondine, Nerissa and her could have had some small adventure of their own in one of the other realms? Of course they also need present stuff. If she needs a job, I'm sure Viv and Riss would be happy to hire her.

Chesh && Wanda
They work together so it'd be fairly easy to toss them at each other. And while I know Chesh is a bartender while Wanda waits tables, maybe Chesh could have been one of the people there that sort of helped her adjust to the new job?
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: May 2 2018, 08:55 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 245 posts

user posted image

Rey & Susan

Before Rey knows that Susan is in an relationship with Kylo Ren, she may like her. Admiring her family orientated personality. Just when she does find out she would not know what to say, and wondering how could someone love a man like him. Sure, she felt the conflict but still pains her to this day because he brought death onto Han Solo. Shall see how this goes.

Where would you like them to meet? KAT !

--------------------
user posted image
avatar by me | Siggy by the amazing Bach<3
PM
^
Meri
 Posted: May 7 2018, 10:41 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Meri is online

25 years old / 195 posts

KAT !

So Daisy Johnson worked under Phil Coulson with SHIELD until she ran off with massive amounts of guilt after her boyfriend died, if you'd like to thread her Jane. Coulson mentioned the events of the first Thor movie a few times, and she also knows Sif! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I also had this random idea for Harley to meet Christine (prior to Christine being cursed, ofc), because Christine teaches at the elementary school if Harley wants to have a parent-teacher conference of some kind. <3

--------------------
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 09:03 AM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 302 posts

Updated with Pain & Veronica Lodge!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 10:27 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

KAT !

When I got alert that you tagged me somewhere in the plotter I realized I was planing to post for days, I just...forgot... sorry http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Anyway, Nathair&Delpi because reasons. I'm up for both past and present threads, and I already have planned thread for Jaq&Nathair (hint: she still thinks he is a food)

and second that just came to my mind, maybe Freya&Veronica? They are from same realm, same city (Freya moved to NY when she was 8 y/o), close to age (Freya is 20) and I have a feeling that maybe they could get along comparing their personalities? And tbh, according to Veronica's history, Freya probably either knew her in the past or at least heard for her. Damn it, I wanted to write something more but I forgot so I'll just stop here

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Jul 28 2018, 06:13 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

I love all thissssss (see what I did there?! Because snakes hiss... Hah.)

Im sure Roni would've been a mega bitch in New York, so she'll definitely have a lot of apologizing to do if you're down?

Angel On Fire

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Puck
 Posted: Jul 28 2018, 06:26 PM

Midsummer Night's Dream

Enchanted Forest

Fair is online

??? years old / 23 posts

Harleen Quinn: Looks like an absolute blast. They should get drunk and hit up the town at some point. Once Puck's real identity is revealed he will want to go on a shopping spree with her.

Pain: She and Puck could either get along well, or drive each other NUTS. XD

Meena: She works at the bakery? And is shy? Oh Puck is going to LOVE bugging her, especially if he gets to eat baked goods while he is at it!
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 03:06 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

KAT !

Lol that is epic xD

Maybe to start with Nathair and Delphi in the time right after she was turned to human? I'm kinda interested in that part of her life since that is the only time ever she was actually depressed and hated herself so deeply xD

And for Freya and Roni, I'm down for that! Just consider that even in the past Freya wasn't shy girl who would just start blushing and then cry in her room after someone said something bad to her, for every sarcastic word or anything really rude she would be about 100 times worse. She is really nice but she doesn't let anyone play around with her

If you want both thread I can definitely start one. It wouldn't be right now, tho cause I'm still trying to survive that 100 challenges at SP so it kinda takes my whole free time, but it would be soon I promise xD

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 09:54 AM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

Puck

Harley - Five Finger discount? Lmfao. She's a ball of fun. They could go find door pieces so long as he doesn't get fresh. I'd say Scar might be the issue, but Harley's her own special kind of crazy so I'm not sure he'd be too concerned xD

Pain - She's pansexual, so she'd likely try to hook up so long as he doesn't smell. They could've met in the EF or just meet here. She did enjoy taverns and brothels on other worlds. She's a pretty lazy assassin, really, so anything that's fun and doesn't involve a lot of physical activity.

Meena - OMG THIS POOR ADORB BB! Why not?! Bwahahaha She already has Pietro being... Himself. Why not add another? It can't be any worse than the inappropriate dress from Pietro, right? XD

Angel On Fire

I can start the roni x Freya if you want to make the other?! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 09:57 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 614 posts

Ok so I had an idea for a thread. With the Katerina/Flynn thread I figured we could do something with Katerina/Rapunzel since the FC connecting thing. And she already knows Flynn.

KAT !

--------------------

user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 10:00 AM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

[Em 'n' Em's]

Sure! What's your idea? n.n

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 10:15 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 281 posts

KAT !

Sure! I'll add Delphini&Nathair to my starter list <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Eve
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 11:42 AM

N/A

Members

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 6 posts

Updated with Eve!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 10 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine