Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

There's still good in him, Tag: Anakin/Mel
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 11:39 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 27 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
In the past, in the future
or in a galaxy far far away...
love is love
Now she really wanted to erase that smirk from his face. With a kiss. A lot of kisses. But instead, she frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "No one in Senate is not that big idiot to deserve punches. That is reserved for that cocky bastard I married to" she looked at him raising her eyebrow. "Fine, obviously physical pain does nothing to you so from now on, I'll ignore you completely" she offered him one innocent smile before she turned her back to him.

One part of her mind was screaming at her to move away, that this person is not her husband. He looked like he was letting the darkness in and if she had even one functioning neuron in her body she would probably run away as fast as she could. Maybe he will use force on her again? But instead, she walked to face him and put her palms on both his cheeks. "Fight it, Ani. Don't let the darkness win." Padmé whispered while looking him into eyes. She was afraid that he would hurt her again, but she was even more afraid that he would destroy himself. "What you did was wrong, I just want you to understand that. That is all" she moved pam gently on his cheek and put it around his neck. "Just fight it for me" she went to pull him closer for a kiss. Maybe this was just who they are, a dysfunctional couple on the opposite sides but still, leaving him was the most terrifying thing ever to even think about.

They tried cooking together in the past but it usually ended with burned food that was long forgotten in the cooker. "You can help me, but only if you promise that you won't try to distract me with kisses" she smirked moving her hand over his chest to his waist. The truth was, she didn't want him to move away from her even for a second. She would give everything if that meant she could go back to last night and ask him to stay in bed with her instead of allowing him to sleep on the sofa. When they kissed again she smiled and spoke while touching his lips with hers "if we keep like this, you won't get breakfast any time soon" but instead of moving away she just kept kissing him. Who said Senator Amidala has self-control?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 01:52 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 25 posts

”None of them are willing to feel your wrath either,” Anakin replied with dark, sly smirk on his face with a wink. Wondering if this was even working to get under her skin just a bit with him flirting other than fighting. He hated fighting with someone he loved. He fought with her and argued with her too much before we was much younger and that created tension between the two of them, but in the end they married in secret. ”Is that something you can do?” he asked watching as Padme` turned away from him. That was so cruel.

After the whole flirting they were fighting and something he wished did not happen. And felt her hands on his cheeks. Looking into her eyes, trying to come back to the surface. He had already let the darkness win it happened when he killed thousands of younglings and Jedi. He shouldn’t have, but that is what he did to make sure he had the power to save Padme`. ”It is too late for that, Padme`,” he replied a little darker than he should have done. He wanted to pull away from the darkness. It was like a fight between himself. Even without the force it still lingered. He was Darth Vader. Would she learn to love both? She had married him. Wishing she would love all of him and not just partial. He understood why she didn’t want to, but he would never hurt her again. He made that promise to himself. Now that triggered something in him, the light. ”For you, I will do anything,” he told Padme` and went to kiss her back. He loved her so much. They would make it through this. Just maybe a little tougher than other couples.

Hmm, could he promise that? She was his wife. It would be a miracle for him not to kiss her through the cooking. Padme` was not making it even easier to say that he would promise. Feeling her hand just travel along his body and closed his eyes. Getting lost already of what he was supposed to say. Opening his eyes, ”I can’t make that promise,” he told her. At least he was not lying. Smirking against her lips and kissed her back, deepening it, ”I can’t say I am sorry because I’m not,” he whispered. ?

Padmé Amidala | Feels all around!.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 03:46 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 27 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
In the past, in the future
or in a galaxy far far away...
love is love
Padmé couldn't stop giggle that escaped from her mouth but she fastly covered mouth with her hand to hide it. Why does he need to be like this whenever they are arguing? He just keeps being cute and makes her fall in love with him even more, if that is even possible because she already loved him with her whole heart. "Obviously it's not that bad, you seem to be pretty willing to face it" she tried to say seriously but she failed. Anger was obviously already forgotten and now, she wondered why they even fought? It's pointless, and they love each other, they are not supposed to argue like that. But this was a challenge now and Padmé was a person that just loved winning. "You will break first Anakin Skywalker, I promise" she winked and went to sit on the sofa like as he wasn't in the same room at all.

She shook her head firmly and smiled almost weakly. "It's not too late Ani," she said almost whispering and kept moving palm over his cheek gently. "As long as you can find love for me in your heart, it's not late." She heard about Sith a lot in the past, as a Senator she was fighting them. And Sith only cares about themselves and no matter how bad opinion Anakin may have about himself, Padmé knew he would still put her first. That is love, and that is not Sith in him. "Do it for both of us, not just for me" she said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. When they kissed, she lifted herself on toes wrapping her hands around his neck to pull him closer. Even now after being dead for so long time, Padmé was sure in one thing. She truly loves him, with or without darkness. She wasn't proud of that, she was taught to fight darkness and care about the world, but for the first time in her life she was selfish and choose herself and love she has over the world.

"You see, that is why I don't want you in my kitchen. You make me forget about food and once we will end with the whole kitchen on the fire" she laughed. She felt his smile more than she saw it and it was a nice change, to see him like this, just happy. And even more important, to know she was the reason for his smile. "Then I hope you are not too hungry because breakfast will be late. Our main chef got distracted by her husband" she whispered and started kissing his neck.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 07:52 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 25 posts

Anakin was never one to be the one that followed everyone else. He went after Count Dooku in a reckless manner. Knowing facing danger head on was just one of his traits. Looking deeply in her amber brown hues and smirked a bit, ”I never turn away when I should,” he told her, which was not an entire lie. How could she challenge him just like that? Knowing how cruel it was. Maybe another reason why he loved her. Watching her take a seat upon the sofa and went to clinch his fists just a little. Not out of anger, but out of conflict of what to do. Challenge was surely accepted. ”Or could be the opposite of what you may think,” he said.

Was it? He had lost all hope in the Underworld to seek the change. To embrace the darkness. Padme` was showing him something totally different. That spark of light within him shown for her in a slight flicker in his blue eyes. There had always been that love and it never faded, partly why he could not give to the Chancellor fully. Why he had asked about how Padme` was, ”I have never stopped loving you, Padme`,” he spoke softly. That was easier said than done and he could do that alone. Placing his head gently on top of hers like they held each other a long time ago. As he thought of how to do what was asked of him. He had to search more guidance a mentor or doctor to help him pull more towards what he once was.

Laughing along with her, ”You make a valid point,” he said, plus this was a new apartment he would hate it to be burn to the ground because they got distracted. He did not want to let Padme` go right now. Breakfast would just have to be on hold for a bit longer. Which his stomach would just have to get used to. A smile came across his face and went to kiss her, ”I think I can wait,” he told her as he felt his wife start to kiss his neck. Pulling her closer and went to start allowing his hands to roam like they had back in the shower. It felt like this was the continuation of that. Can you really blame them? It has been fifty years. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 10:06 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 27 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
But all that lasts briefly until you see that I shine like gold
At night you drive through the city to the same places as I do
Like it's all a coincidence
Until I see that you're approaching slowly
Step by step, again you and I
Padmé smiled gently and shook her head. "I know you don't. We always face danger" it was both of them and probably the reason why they understood each other so well. Even in the time when Padmé was 14 years old queen and was so close to getting killed, she refused to stay at safety and instead went back to Naboo to face enemies. And Anakin was the same, never the one who would stop, think if it's maybe just too dangerous. He just keeps moving until the end. She heard his words but didn't look at him. Instead, she started playing with the edge of his shirt that she was wearing. She wondered if she could buy clothes similar to that she had back home. Or to pay someone to make it for her.

Anakin looked like he calmed down, at least a little bit. When he leaned his head on hers she closed eyes with a small smile and put hands around his neck. "I loved you in our world. I loved you when I died and I love you now. I'm pretty sure if we get another afterlife I will love you even then" she whispered. If you ask Padmé she would say they are just meant to be. Sure, they are dysfunctional sometimes, they always had different lives. He was Jedi that was not supposed to love and she was Senator that was supposed to marry someone with similar status. But this love was real, and she would gladly give away everything else in order to have this.

His every touch sent electricity through her body and for a moment she just closed her eyes keeping her lips on his neck. She missed him so much, even more, that she knew. Padmé raised head to look him in the eyes. "Why we can't be always like this?" She asked and then leaned head to kiss his neck and then shoulder again. "No more fights. Promise me" she whispered and continued kissing him letting her lips travel around his chest.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 08:20 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 25 posts

Danger was an everyday occurrence. When Anakin was a little boy he had to deal with sand storms and pod races. Of course he loved the pod races, but they were a risk. Knowing his mother hated him doing it. When he was a Jedi he had always chosen the risker situation and opposite of what Obi-Wan wanted. Now he did not have any of that holding him back. Taking a moment to step forward and Padme` it was right, it would be him and not her. ”And what’s wrong with a little danger? Life would be boring without some danger,” he said. Seeing her play with his shirt a little. Knowing it was different than what she was used to.

Love was the only thing keeping him grounded right now. Anakin had been so blinded by hate before and he was going to try his best to change that this time around. Wondering if he could be like the man she had fallen in love with. There was one way to find out. Wishing that Padme` could learn to love even his darker self, but then again, he was a different man and fought with her he wouldn’t blame her if she hated that side. ”I just wished I knew how strong our love was before I became lost,” he told her and took a step back.

Anakin went to kiss Padme` as he heard what she had asked of him. Wishing he could make that promise, but in a marriage, there would always be some sort of conflict. He hated that part, but it was a way of life. Even more so theirs were stronger because of his darker self. Leaving a kiss on her stomach before looking up to meet his wife.

”I can’t make that promise, Padme`, I wish that I could,” he told her, ”I wish I could push all this out but it won’t happen overnight,” he added. The darkness lingered and he was doing his best not to ruin their moment right now. Placing his hands on her cheeks and kissed her passionately. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 09:40 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 27 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
How would it be to have a life without danger? Padmé couldn't even imagine it, for most of her life, she was always in danger. It was mostly because of her job, being queen and senator put her constantly at the risk and she was almost killed more than once. So how would it be to wake up and now for the rest of your life, you won't be in danger? "Maybe it would be nice? I don't know, I have never had the life like that" she shrugged. But maybe it would be different for her here? Padmé was just an ordinary person in Storybrooke, probably no one wanted her dead. But then again, the danger was probably the reason why she fell in love with Anakin. "But then again, if no one tried to kill me, you wouldn't need to protect me and who knows if we would fall in love with each other."

"Our love will always be strong" she came closer to him and raised her head to look him into eyes. "Ani... I want you to be the better man, but no matter what you do, I love you. I will always stand by your side" that was something she was supposed to say the long time ago. If she showed support that day on Mustafar instead of being shocked and telling him she can't be with him like that, maybe they would be alive. Maybe they wouldn't lose everything they had. "We are family. And family always stick together" she said firmly and hugged him.

Padmé shook her head and looked at him. "It's not your darkness that makes us fight, Ani. We do that ourselves." Padmé knew very well that perfect marriage doesn't exist, but instead of fighting all the time, they can cry and talk about problems. They don't need to fight till the moment they forget what are they fighting for.

"I don't expect us to be perfect couple that only says 'yes darling'. But I want us to be able to talk like husband and wife instead of arguing. I don't want to fight you" at the moment she stopped speaking, Anakin kissed her and Padmé kissed him back lying completely on him. "Besides" she spoke again but this time laughing "spending time with you like this is way better than arguing." With that said, she kissed him again.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 12:59 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 25 posts

”Neither have I,” Anakin replied. He was always looking over his shoulder. Even as a Jedi he knew there were going to be dangers. Now he knew that protecting Padme` brought them closer. It took some time for their feelings to gather but it happened. Then he had save his mother and that was more danger. Their love was dangerous and toxic but he did not care. He would do it all again. He loved her that much. ”We would probably have two different paths, and I couldn’t live with that,” he said. Since he had always thought of Padme` being away from her would have been painful. Just thinking of it hurt.

Looking into her eyes, he heard her, but how was he going to be that better man? Could she love him no matter what? Hearing that she would stand by his side, but some of the dark paths were rocky. Could she be okay with that? Remembering what Padme` said to him on Mustafar made him think otherwise. That he was heading down a path that she could not follow, ”Even though you can’t go down the path I am on? Or was that another lie?” he asked of her. Family did not come to him all the time. Wrapping his arms around her and held her. Wanting nothing more to be that man she wanted him to be, ”And we will find our children,” he told her.

Trying to make sure his anger was better. Maybe that would help them not fight so much as well. He wanted to talk to her and not get into an argument. It would hard and no one said it would be easy. It had to try. To save their marriage.

”I don’t want to fight you either, trust me I know where that gets me,” he said and knew full well that she had the upper hand when they did argue. When they were younger he remembered that he had enough and just went to follow her to save Obi-Wan. Laughing along with her and kissed her back, ”I do enjoy this too, reminds me of us back on Naboo. With no one to tell us what to do,” he said softly. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:06 pm

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 27 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
Padmé smiled gently. When she met Anakin again in the time when he was supposed to protect her life, he told her that he had been thinking about her every day. Padmé thought about him sometimes as well, but in her head, he was still that little boy she had met back on Tatooine. How shocked she was when she started loving that same boy. "I would probably be desperate Senator completely focused on her job and without love in my life" but for him, maybe he wouldn't turn to the dark side if it wasn't for her? But still, she couldn't regret. Every moment with him was precious so how could she even wish that they weren't together?

Padmé sighed and looked at him shaking her head. "Ani... I grew up differently. Even when I was a child I knew that I want to be in politics and make changes in the world. And I was always trying to be best, as a queen and later senator but..." she paused for a moment to stop tears that were forming in her eyes. "How could I risk losing you again? If the price for staying with you is following sometimes path I wouldn't otherwise, how could I refuse? I did that once, and I spent so many years apart from you" Padmé was ready to be selfish this time and chose him and their love. Maybe she won't agree with his decisions always, but their love is stronger. Maybe they can together find the balance between darkness and light.

She looked away. Luke and Leia... "I hope we will. I... I'm just afraid it's too late. How could they accept us now when they spent their whole lives away from us, raised by who knows who" she wanted nothing more than to be with her children again, to give them love she was supposed to a long time ago, but what if it was too late? What if they don't want to see her? If they are even still alive.

Padmé laughed again and put palms on his chest. "Where that gets you, Anakin Skywalker?" she looked at him innocently. "Yes, right after the time we got married" she looked at necklace on her neck. Somehow, that necklace Anakin made for her came with her to Underworld and now this world. In that time, they had to hide from everyone but they were still happy so maybe they could be again.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine