Add Reply
New Poll

We're doing things as a family this time.
Ariel
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 04:27 AM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 248 posts

just some lyrics
Izzi, Krissu & Avril   •   Sisterly bonding
Ariel was extremely happy that her sisters were slowly showing up in this town, and, she knew that she had alot of making up to do, since it was her fault that their father had started growing stricter with all of them. It had been because she had been ashamed that she hadn't come home, but, now she wished she had been.

Luckily her sisters seemed to be somewhat forgiving, except for maybe Arista, but, she had always been stubborn more so then anyone of the others, but, she was ok with that. It was just who her sister was. There may have been 7 of them, but, they were all different from each other. Which is what had landed Ariel in trouble alot of the time in the first place.

She had heard from the people in town that there was this strange new castle that had turned up in town. Ariel was curious as to what castles in this world were like, and, how they were different to their castle back home, and, she hoped that her sisters would come with her, since she didn't want to be seperated from them if she ended up in trouble again.

Keeping her hands in her pockets, Ariel just walked with her sisters, as they went towards the castle, ready to see what was inside it. But, she gripped onto her sisters hands anyway, to reassure herself that they were there.
danke!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Arista
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 05:32 AM

The Little Mermaid

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

22 years old / 22 posts

I'll be okay

Is that what you want me to say?

Oh look! A terrifying castle has appeared from nowhere! Why don't we go to investigate it? Seriously, who in their right mind would think that? Herself and all her sisters, apparently. Arista personally was not a fighter, and if they met with a zombie she probably would be useless. Her unique talent was her voice, and perhaps her dance moves... After all, she was the most musical one out of her sisters - but something told her that her gift with music would not help them against some the undead. Or perhaps... perhaps they could enchant the undead with their voice? Maybe that little trick only worked with the living... well, she would have time to check it if the situation arose.

"Can anyone remind me again who had the wonderful idea of exploring this castle? Oh yes, nothing better to reinforce the bond between sisters than facing death" she rolled her eyes, sighing dramatically. "Also, why are we holding hands? We are not some 6-year-old girls! Nor we're singing a hymn" perhaps that trip didn't bother her as much as she was making it seem. After all - deep inside her heart Arista had wanted to meet with her sisters, a lot. But it's not like she's gonna let those feelings show. She had been looking for them for months, and turns out that Ariel and Aquata had been there from the beginning!.

Then we had Adella, she honestly did not understand how she had come there. Arista had had a slight encounter with his sister on the docks, and let's say that she had not been especially receptive, but with none of their sisters, and Adella was not the exception. Sometimes she would like to be able to go back in time. Be able to return to the time of Atlantica, where they all were perfectly, where the only fights that they had were about insignificant things. The most notorious tended to be the ones she had with Aquata, after all.

She had a small obsession with borrowing Aquata's things... but then of course she intended to return them! But apparently her sister could not stand without mounting a notorious scandal. Now, in that new city, she hadn't tried to borrow any of her things, mostly because she had barely spoken with her. Their relationship was so complicated, and tension could be breathed in the air... maybe she should just forgive them and forget that everything ever happened. But Arista knew that it was impossible. She could never forget what had happened as if it were a bad dream. She could simply not.

Ariel & Aquata & Adella

I'm weak for sister bonding!!

&

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the astonishing, awesome... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Adella
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 11:20 AM

The little mermaid

Other Realms

Krissu is online

23 years old / 26 posts

Sisters bonding time. will it be okay or disaster?

Adella had seen that big castle appear in this town and she really was curious about it. She was a bit glad when her sister basically had the same idea as her to go and check it out. She had no idea how this trip to that castle end. She has never been really a fighter for sure. Only things this girl seems to be good at is flirting so, this will be interesting. Since she can't help when it comes to fighting at all.

So the girl hopes they won't have to fight there. To be honest Adella wasn't exactly sure how she felt about sisters right now. She was glad to meet them again here in this town but then again there was some kind of awkward feeling for her. She wasn't sure what it was. She knew she wants to be on better terms with her sister but she has no idea how to do it.

"Can you just stop complaining about everything for a while?" Adella asked there from Arista. She knew this wasn't probably the best way how to start this trip but she had to say it. "Maybe because we are going to the strange castle and we are bit scared?" Adella asked a question now why there holding hands. She really wasn't sure about this part herself too. She didn't really herself have anything against holding the hands but it seemed still weird.

Adella had a feeling that this bonding time won't be so easy as she thought at first. She didn't really wanna lose her sister again when she had just got them back. Losing them again didn't seem like any good option for her.

Ariel, Aquata & Arista━ I hope it works.

--------------------
user posted image
Credits for set go to Bach! Thank you!
PM
^
Aquata
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 05:43 AM

Little Mermaid

Enchanted Forest

izzi is online

25 years old / 17 posts

BETWEEN YOU AND ME

Aquata needed this night with her sisters. Could they have picked something else to do? Yes, they could have gone bowling. Bowling with feet was not something she had done before. Under the sea she had bowled, but they didn't exactly call it bowling. Her eyes focused on the castle as she felt her hand be grabbed. A memory swooped back in to her mind, but was interrupted as soon as Arista started to talk. Back under the sea, Arista could get on her nerves easily. Up here on land, after being away for so long, Aquata had hoped that would not be the case anymore. Her fingers gave a gentle squeeze to the hand that she was holding. She was about to say something, but her eyes thought she caught a glimpse of something blocking out light in one of the windows. Of course, where they were standing it was hard to really tell if she had seen something. Aquata came back to the conversation as Adella said the word 'scared'. "Maybe it's because we are sisters and we know we can handle anything if we are together. " She paused " We held hands like this when were little.." It was one of the pleasant memories she had of her childhood.

Ariel Adella Arista

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ariel
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 02:35 PM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 248 posts

Yeah I'm a
mermaid. Name's Ariel.
Ariel just stood there for a moment as she rolled her eyes at the conversations between her three sisters. This really did feel just like home, but, she was still the only one who had been in this world the longest amount of time. She rolled her eyes again, before turning back as she looked at them all. “Look, Arista you need to stop complaining. You could've decided not to come if you didn't want to.” Ariel said, not letting go of her sister's hands at that moment. “And you don't need to stay either. We're not making you. I just figured it would be better for all of us to be together to explore this time.”

She didn't want to be seperated from her family again, and, the stories she had heard were that people were getting taken, and, locked up in dungeons. She needed to know that the people she cared about were safe, and, that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

It was why she had insisted they all go together, instead of going in by herself. Although if she found out that people she loved were in there, then she would leave everyone behind to rush and find them.

Ariel had learnt how to fight with a sword thanks to that pirate Hook, and, she had made sure that she had one by her side, just in case they came across anything that looked dangerous or suspicious. With this castle that was a possibility.

Hearing Aquata's words, Ariel gave a soft smile and then squeezed it again. “Yeah, mermaids are better when they have their family by their side. Besides I can't lose you guys again. If we're together out here, then I don't have to worry that you're in those dungeons.” She then gave a soft smile at the next comment. “You're right we haven't. I missed it.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Arista
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 08:59 AM

The Little Mermaid

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

22 years old / 22 posts

I'll be okay

Is that what you want me to say?

Oh, great, now her 3 sisters decided to complain about her own complaint. Arista scowled, but she didn't stop holding her sisters hands. After all, Aquata was right, they used to do that when they were little, the 7 of them.... They all used to be as thick as thieves, and now they all finished scattered around, each one in a different place, with their own thoughts and personality. She supposed that growing up carried you slightly away from your family, but even so, the separation that the daughters of Triton had suffered had been completely different from a normal one.

Sometimes Arista simply wished that everything would be like it was before, when everything wasn't damaged... they were happy. When mother was alive, all of them were happy. That thought only made her frustration increase, but not towards her sisters, but to her own person. Perhaps she should simply stop acting like a brat, perhaps she simply should hug them and tell them how much she had missed them, because she had really missed them, a lot.

But Arista wouldn't. Not yet, at least. She was not going to let herself soften for a little family sentimentality. Nonsense. So she ignored Adella's comments, who simply asked her to close her mouth, and rolled her eyes before Aquata's own response. "We are sisters and we can handle anything if we are together... I'm intrigued, could we handle and beat death if we are together? Hi? yes? grim reaper, my dear sister Aquata tells me that we can handle everything if we are together, so... yeah, you can go, we're never dying, because we're sisters, and handling death is a piece of cake!" the young woman laughed before her own comment, smiling, before raising both eyebrows at Ariel's words.

"That's exactly why I'm not leaving, little sister. If any of you three ended up getting hurt, I would have to be in the hospital with you, waiting... and I wouldn't do it willingly, but this family bond obligation would prevent me from leaving any of you if you get hurt. God, that sounded so much like a big sister sermon... ew, I sound like Attina" she shook her head, sighing, until a smile took over her face. She wasn't the big sister out of the three of them, since both Aquata and Adella were older than her. "Though I'd be really disappointed if Aquata or Adella did get hurt... you two are the big sis' in this scenery, the ones supposedly protecting the little ones, uh?" Arista shrugged. Weirdly, that hadn't been said with any hint of malice. She was just enjoying the teasing! She really had missed being with her sisters, they were her best friends... were. "Are we going to stand here remembering our childhood or are we actually go inside the spooky castle?".

Adella & Aquata & Ariel

I'm weak for sister bonding!!

&

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the astonishing, awesome... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine