Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Evil Regal
Marti
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 12:54 AM

Europe

OoC Account

Marti is online

N/A years old / 35 posts

"Villains don't get happy endings."

DANIEL COLTER
TBA

ROBIN HOOD
TBA
Soul Mates: "I don't know how to love very well."
Closed
"Not having someone... well, that's the worse curse imaginable.”

FAMILY
"My parents are the late Henry (Prince of the Sky Kingdom), and Cora (a Miller's daughter). Before meeting my father mother gave birth to a baby girl out of wedlock. Zelena, my wicked half-sister, who blames me for the life she never had with mother. That alone is enough to prove her insanity. Mother is not a saint. She is the one responsible for Daniel's death, and for my marriage to King Leopold. Yes. That means that Snow White is my step-daughter; that Emma Swan is my step-grandchild; and that my adopted son Henry is also my step-grand grandchild. My family dynamics is complicated, to say the least."

FRIENDS
"Hmm Maleficent of sorts, and maybe... no, nevermind. I am not exactly likeable, but there are some I would consider allies. Like Emma and the Charmings; Neal and Hook, who seem to come in a package deal with the former; and Robin Hood to name a few.
Family & Friends: "I get antsy when I don't know who I should hate."
Open
"I was always the Queen. It was you who added Evil to my name."

"During my reign I made many enemies. I would imagine that all who met me hated my very existence; and that is why when I created Storybrooke I used my magic to make them forget everything about their former lives. In the new land I was still feared, but it was out of respect for my status. Or so I convinced myself. When the curse was broken I was forced to play nice for Henry's sake, and some of the townsfolk started seeing me in a different light. However, there are still many who would love to see my head on a plate. Most of them are nobodies and the ones I consider real enemies are Rumplestiltskin; Peter Pan, the meanest man-teen I have ever met; Zelena, my envious sister, and her army of flying monkeys; and Jefferson, a low-life who should have never struck a deal with the imp himself."
Foes: "Out of your suffering will rise my victory!"
Open
made by Little One of CAUTION, adapted by Marti

Notes:

While I do play a reformed Regina, I tend to favour her Dark side. Therefore, some of her acts of heroism have an underlying self-serving reason - this, however, does not mean that she's Dark. She is desperate for her happy ending, but she is also self-destructive because of her fears and a lack of faith in her own happiness.

Variations from OUAT: King Leopold was physically and emotionally abusive towards her. As a result of this and her unhappiness she tried to end her life at least once. Also, after meeting Maleficent she developed feelings for the dragon but never acted on them.
PM
^
Megan
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 02:24 PM

N/A

OoC Account

meg is online

9,000 years old / 40 posts

Marti
I know this is still a WIP but I have a lot of feelings!

Grace and Regina must absolutely have a thread. Just like Jefferson she's definitely not a fan of Regina. She blames here for Jefferson's disappearance and all that sad stuffs. However, I think these two could eventually find some closure if Grace realized that she's not all that bad? I think this could be interesting >>

I also have Loki, Bucky, Alak, Newt, and Silas.

I could totally see Loki taking an interest in knowing Regina since she's the one originally responsible for Storybrooke?

I also believe that Silas would but heads with Regina a bit since he's used to being in charge most of the time and the concept of a mayor would make him grumpy xD

--------------------
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Oct 22 2017, 07:49 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 3007 posts

Still up for RP with Regina. =)
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Catia
 Posted: Oct 22 2017, 09:06 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Catia is online

24 years old / 10 posts

Snow & Regina
I know this is still a wip, but like everyone else, I had to post here asap! Regina is probably my favorite OUaT character. Her relationship with Snow is complicated and battle-scarred. Meaning it's also intriguing and has a lot of possibility. I'd love to thread them. Right now, Snow harbors no ill feelings toward Regina. She wants her family to be a real family again and she's been trying to repair her broken relationship with Regina for a long time. Hopefully they're close to putting everything completely in the past if they haven't already! For thread ideas: with the Horned King being a threat, Regina is one of their top assets. Her magic is about as strong as Emma's, so Snow would want to talk strategy. Aside from that, perhaps we could do a "checking in" thread, because Snow likes to make sure her friends are doing well and Regina has a lot to deal with on a daily basis. I'm also open to any ideas you may have!

Marti
PM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 03:23 AM

practically perfect in every way!

OoC Account

Jessica is online

17 years old / 166 posts

At the risk of sounding like a broken record I know this is a WIP but I'm up for sisterly feels Marti! <3
PMAIM
^
Jenny Butler
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 04:29 PM

N/A

Land Without Magic

maria is online

N/A years old / 50 posts

Jenny and Regina thread would be great. If interested.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bach for the lovely sig
PM
^
Marti
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 03:23 AM

Europe

OoC Account

Marti is online

N/A years old / 35 posts

Megan, you have quite the intriguing set of characters and I look forward to meeting them in thread! For now (since I have a bit of catching up to do) I would like to start with one - which character would you prefer starting out with?

Twin, Regina needs Rumple!!!

Catia, I could never turn down my own step-daughter xP I am definitely up for a checking-in thread, and see where they stand. Regina is grateful that they are now a family, but sometimes she cannot help the bittreness that bubbles up inside her. She hasn’t split the Evil Queen from Regina, therefore, she hasn’t had the same self-realisation process as OUAT’s Regina.

Jessica, oh yes please. On that note, I have been meaning to ask you if you wanted to continue the childhood thread?

Jenny Butler, sure http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif did you have any ideas? because I am not familiar with The Fugitive
PM
^
Jenny Butler
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 06:08 AM

N/A

Land Without Magic

maria is online

N/A years old / 50 posts

Well, since Jenny lived in Storybrooke for 4 years now I believe that Regina and her would have met. Jenny is a mother of a 5 year old but the father isn't in the picture at the moment. In fact he has no idea that he is a dad even. He left her to protect her as he is wantes for killing his wife even if he never killed her due to being framed. Granted, when Jenny and him met she had no idea and her knee met the part that hurts to guys if yoi get me but it was a misunderstanding. As she thought hr wanted to hurt her but he was lraving as she was back but he thought it was abandoned. As in her husband's inn but he left money to pay for the broken window so she let him stay in the garage away from the storm but the next day she hired him to fix the place up to be able to sell it. Then they got close and you know hiw it goes. He told her the truth and they became a couple until he realized hr couldn't stay because he was used to try and rob bank and she was held hostage which he couldn't afford. See before that was married and even had a son but the husband and son died when the son was 5, 5 years before she met Richard, her daughter's dad. Yes, her son would be 15 now if he was still alive. She used to owe a company in San Jose but sold it and the inn and moved here. Also Richard convinced her only to sell her company and keep the inn but after that she tried running it but with no luck. So she took her daughter and they moved here which was 4 years ago. Just about if not 4 years ago and a few days now but still. Jenny and her daughter visit Granny's alot or order in as Jenny doesn't know how to cook or warm food, pretty much.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bach for the lovely sig
PM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 10:30 AM

OoC Account

Jessica is online

17 years old / 166 posts

Marti
Yep, I'd like to continue the childhood thread if you are! It's adorable <3
I was wondering if we could get some modern threads going as well in Storybrooke? I don't think Zelena and Regina have actually met onsite from what I could tell of the old Zelena's threads so I think we're really going off of what happened in Last Rites - idk, I'm assuming so! Given both of the Mills' ladies' boys are back from the dead (cue 'the boys are back in town' ;P) it would be great to maybe check in with these two? Let me know what works for you! <3
PMAIM
^
Sam
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 12:15 PM

VOX LUX

OoC Account

Sam is online

19 years old / 11 posts

Hope you're still wanting to see me, m'lady. I miss you very much. There's much to be said, much to be done in this small town filled with mysterious horrors.

Marti , Regina Mills
PM
^
Geo
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 02:59 AM

Resident Hobbit

OoC Account

Geo is online

N/A years old / 131 posts

Marti <333
So I’ve been meaning to spam your plotter for a while now, because your Regina is amazingggg and I would love to throw Jefferson at her for threads! XD Which would be tricky considering how much he hates her (sorry!) after ahem yeah </3 My poor bby would love to continue to avoid her for the rest of his life, but I’m mean so I think it could be interesting to force them into a situation together mwhaha! I don’t have a clear idea on what or how, and I doubt he would ever forgive her, she will always be an Evil Queen to him and all but anyways it could do them both some good to talk it out idk >.< thoughts? I’m also up for any past stuff too because <3

--------------------
~ Jefferson - Will Graham - Pitch Black - Gérard Lacroix - The Lorax ~
PLOTTER|TRACKER|WANTEDS|WALRUS
PM
^
Cole
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 06:55 PM

N/A

OoC Account

N/A is online

26 years old / 55 posts

Marti

Lily & Regina
I would love for the two of them to meet! I think they would get along and Lily would always try to appeal to her good side. Lily alway seemed to find the good in people.

Smaug & Regina
Smaug knows that this town was created and would love to meet the person behind it. Smaug finds magic interesting and would love to see Regina's power.

Jack & Regina
I would love for Jack and Regina to meet as well, but I really dont have any ideas for them.
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 02:57 PM

All of Them

Bach is online

37 years old / 439 posts

I know we are working on the threads we already had going and getting them back on track but I thought I'd swing by and poke you.

Since we last plotted, I have 2 new characters, both from the Enchanted Forest realm

Jamie Fraser, out Outlander, I put him in Dun Broch to fit with Merida/OUAT lore. His wife Claire has been in Storybrooke since the 2nd curse, but Jamie is a new arrival, finally being reunited with his wife and daughter that was born after Claire came to Storybrooke.

Callum Wallace, OC Ruby's Dad, who's well, a werewolf and Ruby's Dad xD He came with the 2nd curse

--------------------
PMEmailGTalk
^
Marti
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 03:44 AM

Europe

OoC Account

Marti is online

N/A years old / 35 posts

Jenny Butler has quite the backstory! Thanks for the summary.

So! I skipped through your app, and I saw that Jenny was not cursed to SB. In fact she arrived after the curse was broken? Or maybe the year before it was broken? Either way, at the time of her arrival Regina was still very much a villain and she would have paid her a visit for sure! Shall we go with a past thread? Their first meeting in Storybrooke?

Jessica, yay for childhood feels! Our gals are definitely due for a present day thread. Tbh, despite their bonding moment in the Underworld, I feel like they still have a lot of unresolved issues.

I just had a thought. It would be kind of funny if Cora were to seal them inside one of their houses so that they can talk without disruptions from the ongoing shenanigans in SB.

Robin Hood, my love!

We have our engagement thread up, and now it's time to plot their past! Hmm, this one will depend on what mood we want to set. Freshly in love (either in the EF or SB)? Heartbroken over Zelena's pregnancy? In Camelot?

Also! With the last Robin, I had joined one of his open threads as Regina disguised as Wilma the peasant girl. I wouldn't mind revisiting the concept. It's very OUAT-ish to meet before actually meeting.

Geo, the feeling is mutual. Regina doesn't like Jefferson. He tricked her as a girl, and she believes he got what he deserved. Even though she low-key regrets the pain caused to Grace.

I would love a past thread, but I would also love for them to have a present day confrontation. Perhaps at a chance meeting? A school function (parents' evening/school play)? Because I think neither would leave so as not to upset their children.

Cole, all characters are sooooo tempting! I would actually be curious to start with Lily or Smaug. It would be nice for her to get along with more people lol.

I think Lily, being muggleborn, would have inevitably read/seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarves - and I can imagine Regina admitting to her alter-ego if they are discussing their pasts.

Regina has a soft spot for dragons! (which is partially my fault for loving them). I think she'd be fascinated by Smaug, and he'd also remind her of a certain she-dragon she used to hang out with.

Jack! Could she have met him as a child? Growing up, I am pretty sure that Regina tried to run away from home. Maybe during one of those time she stumbles across a certain frozen lake? She could easily remind him of his sister with her straight brown hair, and brown eyes?

Bach, thank you for your patience with our ongoing threads >.<

Is it possible that Jamie sought the Mayor for help to find his family? Or maybe to help Merida during the Dark Swan's era? Although I am unsure whether the latter occurs in our timeline, since there's no mention of it in Sed's application.

I imagine that Regina would have known about Callum when she met Charles. Maybe we can work something around that?
PM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 05:12 AM

OoC Account

Jessica is online

17 years old / 166 posts

Marti!

I love that idea! <3 I think they do, too - I don't think they've actually met up since the whole Olympian crystal debacle so there's plenty here to air, and it's probably wise to stop them from poofing away from each other in a fit...! Maybe Regina's house? Zelena's anxious to keep Regina and Hades away from each other - she loves them both, even though right now she's not Regina's no:1 fan, and doesn't want a repetition of what happened last time. Thoughts?
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine