Luna Lovegood
 Posted: Feb 17 2017, 09:53 PM

Harry Potter

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

23 years old / 28 posts

You're just
as sane as I am
Luna was getting used to this whole real job thing, it was something that just wasn't her. Back home she'd been a naturalist, which was basically she got paid to go hunting for weird or different kind of objects.

Here she got paid for that kind of thing too, but, it wasn't as easy to get it with a town like Storybrooke.

She had set off on another assignment, that she had been given from her boss. Luna sighed softly, as she kept her backpack over her shoulder.

Luna wasn't sure what kind of story she would have this week, but, she knew she wasn't going to get it without going out and exploring the town.

Luna kept her wand by her side, and, just set off on the hunt for a new story. Luna was sure that, if anyone one of the people in this town would do magic and harm someone, so maybe that could make a good story.

Soon, Luna noticed a butterfly flying above her head, and, she giggled softly before following it across the park that she had ended up in. She didn't want to lose that butterfly, it was pretty and she wanted it, or rather get a closer look at it.

But, before she could do that, Luna had found herself literally bumping into someone who was walking the other direction.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jacob Stone
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 12:17 AM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Kris is online

39 years old / 28 posts

Reality, It's a shared narrative
we agree to believe.
Jake was guilty of not having the best attention span in the world..it showed sometimes even though he was a very smart person, that brain power could sometimes having him jump from one thing to the next unless it was really something he wanted to focus on like writing one of his papers. But right now he was preoccupied with walking down a path in the park. It was a nice park..nothing out in the ordinary. People walked passed him, Jake watched them. He didn't know what he was hoping for..well no he did. His group, maybe? The people he knew and cared about?

But all he'd gotten so far was a bunch of complete strangers. And they were nice, he'd gotten to talk to a few, he was slowly getting..used to things here? Could he call what he'd been doing getting used to things or just getting complacent with being stuck here with no foreseeable way out? The more he thought about it, the more option number two sounded more like what he was facing at the moment.

He didn't know if he could ever really be fully adjusted..this wasn't where he belonged. He as a Librarian and they needed him.. he'd been called to do that job. Would the Library think he was dead? He hoped the group wouldn't think that. They all saw him fall down the hole, and he had a serious feeling they were looking for him. While he was all wrapped up in these thoughts, he felt something crash into him, and he stopped for a second, jolted, looking around before finally seeing the girl.

Her having bumped into her was pretty random. There was plenty of room on the path but maybe, Jake consider that it really was just a random accident. Honestly they were walking separate ways..both not paying attention. "Woah..alright there.." surprise laced his Southern accent. "Someone wasn't watchin' where they were going, huh? Where are you goin' in such a rush." Then realized she must be chasing that butterfly while bumping into him. "Guess hitting me made you lose your butterfly..uh.. sorry for nearly plowin' over ya, you okay?" Hes he was a bit awkward he was aware.

371 WORDS , Luna Lovegood , <3©

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Bach <3
PMAIMYIM
^
Luna Lovegood
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 09:35 PM

Harry Potter

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

23 years old / 28 posts

Luna knew that she didn't have the largest attention span, heck, she didn't even have a short attention span. She got distracted when too easily, and, that is how she'd ended up going from the main street all the way to the park following a butterfly. It was just like back home, only she didn't have people making fun of her for it here.
It didn't really make a difference, since she was going to be the odd one out no matter where she went. But, at least back home she'd had her father who didn't mind her being how she is. Because he was similar to her.

Her chase had continued to lead her here, and, she was glad that the park seemed to be empty, because it meant she wasn't going to bump into anyone else while she was chasing the unsuspecting butterfly through the streets, into all ends of the town. But, unfortunately she couldn't avoid one person as she walked right into them.

Luna gave the man an innocent smile as she looked up at him. "Sorry." Luna said, before looking at the man. "Yeah I do seem to have a problem with that. Oh uh I, there..." Luna gestured towards the direction of the butterfly, before hearing that the man seemed to figure it out. "It's ok. There's plenty more of them around here. Yeah I'm good. I've had some worse moments." Luna knew that this was right, back home she had been distracted in some worse situations then before. "My name's Luna."

Jacob Stone » notes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jacob Stone
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 09:33 PM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Kris is online

39 years old / 28 posts

Reality, It's a shared narrative
we agree to believe.
Jake couldn't help but noticed the girl was pretty odd. Not in a bad way, just the way she seemed to carry herself is all. And it wasn't a bad thing or anything like that it was just that it was something he noticed. Of course he dealt with weird and odd and everything in between as a Librarian all the time. Especially with the rest of the team.. so he was pretty used to strange. Honestly if someone had to spend a day with Flynn and didn't know him you'd ask him what the hell he was on..which had kinda been Jake's first thought. But this girl looked nice enough.

He wasn't mad at the girl, accidents happened after all of course and you couldn't fault for that no matter what. He wasn't going to start raging like Hulk just for one little accident. "Don't worry about it ma'am it was an accident. Can't fault ya for one little thing and I wouldn't try." He definitely had his fair share of running into things.. or.. things running into him..but mostly violently and on purpose but this wasn't the case here.

Jake gave her a polite smile, not wanting to seem like an ass or anything and hoping he wasn't sounding like that or something. She gave him no reason not to be friendly. "Yeah .. although if you don't wanna be bothered with butterfly chasing, I'm sorry if I rudely am interrupting. I'm Jacob..can call me Jake. It's nice to meet ya." But Luna intrigued Jake and she had a feeling the conversation wasn't about to even try and end here.

MEH WORDS , Luna Lovegood , <3©

--------------------
user posted image

Set made by Bach <3
PMAIMYIM
^
Luna Lovegood
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 01:17 AM

Harry Potter

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

23 years old / 28 posts

She was sure that this man found her odd, just like everyone else in her life so far. But, she didn't mind, it hadn't bothered her before, and, it wouldn't now either. It was just who she was. Luna knew that she had been from a world that was different anyway. But, even there she was an odd one out. Admittedly she had felt lonely, since only a couple of people had really tried to get past that, and, see her as her. Making them friends. But, hopefully she could change that here.

Luckily this man didn't seem upset by the way that she had bumped into him suddenly. It was almost refreshing. Luna gave the man a small smile as she looked at him. “Well that's good then at least.” Luna knew that people would usually not be so nice about it, but, luckily this town was filled with people who were a lot more friendly and understanding then they had been back home.

Luna returned the man's smile. This guy was nice at least. “No it's ok. It was just this one butterfly, and, it's probably gone now anyway. Nice to meet you Jake.” Luna said. She wondered where this man was from, if he'd been here from the start, or if he'd turned up recently like her.

Jacob Stone » notes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine