Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way, plotters ye be warned
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 12:37 PM

N/A

OoC Account

readlliea is online

N/A years old / 12 posts

Harker and Vlad

-Holds up Harker- He's shoveless this time!!!! lol

But in all seriousness, they must thread!!! Harker is searching for Mina in Storybrooke and well, imagine his shock to learn that Vlad is already here and he's the person that Mina was looking for; that and Lucy. So he would inquire with them if they have seen Mina though if Vlad tries any of his moves on him again, I can see Harker threatening the 'officer' with a light smack of a book or file folder the next time they meet.

In all honesty, I see them getting along to a degree. Harker might not think so but he doesn't want to cause Vlad harm or anything like that. When he learns that Vlad was only trying to save Lucy when they ran off, he would be even more on his side than Van Helsing's; though Harker wasn't really on that odd man's side to begin with anyway. He might also warn them that before coming to Storybrooke, someone was following Mina and him and the suspicions it might've been Van Helsing, they spilit up to avoid the danger that Helsing always brings.

Ellie
PM
^
Ellie
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 05:03 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Ellie is online

27 years old / 108 posts

Maria Pearl
Angelica & Vlad
Maybe they could go door hunting for the ES plot?

Twin
Lewis & Sasha
Sounds good! We need to round up all the dragons on here one day XD any idea where they should meet or what they should get up to?

Hamish & Vlad
We'll get round to it one day XD maybe they could meet up for a meal or go for a drink after work or something?

Geo
Rilian & Caspian
Started three threads fr them! One happy day thread, one the day after Lilliandil died and one for the reunion! (The last one kind of sucks I think Caspian's easier to write angsty than going about his daily business...)

Readlliea
Harker & Vlad
Vlad is glad that Harker's not armed this time! Although his wives would fully support Harker battering him away with whatever came to hand if he tried it again XD but yes, Vlad would definitely want to help find Mina (she's Lucy's friend and the wives who met her while hanging around her hospital liked her so...) and would be very interested to hear news of Van Helsing. He'd probably tease harker like crazy about everything but I don't think he'd hold the shovel incident against him either so they could be friends http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Also while I don't have them on the plotter yet Myainsel, Will and Karol are all open for plotting as are my newest girls, Lily Potter and Karolina Dean!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 11:36 PM

N/A

OoC Account

readlliea is online

N/A years old / 12 posts

Harker and Vlad

Lol, Harker might bat him with something if the situation needed it lol. Harker would be grateful for the help and he sadly wouldn't have much news on Van Helsing; as he hasn't seen them yet save for what made him and Mina split up.

Harker currently lives at the Granny Bed and Breakfest so there's potiental there for a thread; I do have a open thread of someone knocking at Harker's door. Or is there somewhere else they should meet?

Ellie
PM
^
Maria Pearl
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 11:42 AM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

OoC Account

Mari is online

43 years old / 107 posts

Yeah i like that Ellie lets do that who is going to start the thread.
Ellie
PMWebsite
^
Ellie
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 02:01 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Ellie is online

27 years old / 108 posts

Readlliea

Harker & Vlad

Alas, I have a feeling Harker will have no shortage of provocation from Vlad. Especially if he'd been allowed near the Mel Brooks films. He'd probably be concerned but not surprised that Van Helsing and co might still be looking for them, probably wouldn't be looking at going after him at this time but would definitely keep an eye out for him and Mina! Think the thread's been taken but we could start another one... idk, graveyard just for the gothic horror aesthetic?

Maria Pearl

Angelica & Vlad
http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif any idea where you want them to go? Already have Vlad down for a trip to Gotham so preferably not superhero world but I'm up for anything else.

--------------------
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Today at 04:24 am

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 552 posts

Ok so I realised I need more threads for some of my characters.

Which is why I'm coming here.

Karolina and Raven: Being close to the same age, and, same realm it could be fun if these two had interacted at some point.

Ellie

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine