New Poll

Regrets Don't Fade., Tag: Peter Pan
Tinkerbell
 Posted: May 3 2017, 10:59 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

100 years old / 481 posts

The knife was driven into his back before she had even been able to react. She had been clear of the spell that Pan had placed upon everyone else and yet her entire body seemed to freeze from the shock of the situation. From where she was stood Tink could only see the back of Rumple, Gold, whatever the hell he wanted to be called now but the one thing that was in clear view was Pan’s face.

The pain he felt was clearly written all over it and it wasn’t long before the colour drained from it and his magic had faded enough to revert him back to his older self. The fairy’s heart had never broken as much as it did at that moment…..had he seen her watching? Did he know she had failed him?

The tears cascaded from her eyes as she watched him disappear along with the very person who had killed him. It was over. The one person she had trusted was gone…..

As they had been in her mind the tears rolled down Tinkerbell’s cheeks as she shot up in her bed and gasped in as much air as she could – not realising that the whole time the scene had been playing itself out in her dreams she had been holding her breath.

It was the same every night.

The scene would play out in her mind as though it was happening all over again and no matter how hard she tried to force herself over to him, to stop the knife, she never succeeded.

This was going to be another night of not being able to sleep. Tinkerbell should have been used to it by now considering she had been in Storybrooke for a number of weeks now since it happened, maybe it was even months, she wasn’t entirely sure as time passed by here differently to how it had done on Neverland but she couldn’t get the image of Pan dying out of her head. It was like it had been etched into her mind purposefully, so that she would remember her betrayal, so that she would never forget the fact that she hadn’t been able to do anything to stop it.

Her blue eyes glanced over to the other side of the bed to check that she hadn’t woken James; he was going through his own issues right now so the last thing he needed was to know that it was all still affecting her. She doubted he would understand anyway, no one would, they all hated Pan here – despised him even – why would they care if she was finding his death hard? He was a murderer….an evil force that concealed himself in the form of a young boy. In their eyes no one could possibly form an attachment to him.

As a soft sigh escaped her lips she carefully slid herself out of the bed before dressing herself in a simple pair of jeans along with a jumper and her leather boots. She knew she wasn’t going to be able to get back to sleep tonight so there was no point in simply laying in the bed tossing and turning…instead a walk into the forest would prove to be far more productive – it was the only place in Storybrooke where she felt completely at ease – the vast canopy of trees reminding her of the island she had spent so many decades on.
created by &gin in a jigger- at shine.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
(sigs and avie courtesy of the wonderful Bach! <3 )
PM
^
Peter Pan
 Posted: May 9 2017, 09:40 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Terra is online

350+ years old / 76 posts

fairies have to be one thing or the other
How could it be he'd come so close to his goal only to be gone so quickly. Transported to another realm unlike any he'd known, seemingly without hope. All thanks to his wretched son, but there were others with which to lay blame too. Those who had betrayed him, those who had failed him. He may have believed he could still triumph without them, but that took nothing away from their disloyalty. It had more than crossed his mind during his time in the Underworld, what he might do to them if he ever made it back to the land of the living.

There had been a shorter visit to a worse place before he was inexplicably pulled back into the town of Storybrooke, soon learning he wasn't the only one. Peter hadn't wasted much time in finding out as much as he could about the events that had returned the once dead, along with what or who might be of use to him. Meanwhile, thoughts of revenge still simmered, he would just bide his time.

Who would be the target of said revenge, well, that was another matter. First and foremost, the Dark One would be his main concern, but he had no objection to dealing out whatever judgment would fit whoever else might warrant it. But with such varying parts played and 'crimes' committed, he might not feel the same way about all of them. Some, of course, were more important than others in one way or another.

During his short time back here Pan had managed to pinpoint exactly where many of these people were, scattered around the town, some together, some with others, some alone. It was bothersome not to have his more finely tuned sense of awareness here, but a diminished version of it remained with him nonetheless. Still, he wasn't yet certain of where Tinkerbell was to be found.

It turned out she had found him instead, though perhaps unintentionally. Was she even aware he was back? He hadn't necessarily announced the fact but he hadn't truly hidden it either. It didn't matter because here she was roaming the woods in the dead of night, with Peter watching from a fair distance. A distance he didn't keep for very long, appearing now several steps behind her as he spoke up. "Trouble sleeping? Or are you just out here... reminiscing?"

BY MITZI

PM
^
Tinkerbell
 Posted: May 10 2017, 12:33 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

Her senses weren’t as they had been on Neverland; but then she’d had no choice but to become hyper-aware of her surroundings on the island because there were a lot of things that would have been happy to kill her on the spot back there….here in Storybrooke it was a whole other matter entirely. Nothing wanted to kill her here other than a jealous middle-aged woman with a very bad choice in both hairstyle and hair colour and she was more than capable of dealing with her now that she had her magic back so the fairy paid no attention to her surroundings as she wandered through the forest.

She was far more focused on ridding her mind of the incessant guilt she felt towards what had happened to Pan – something of which clearly wasn’t working for her because now instead of just hearing him in her dreams she was hearing him in her waking life too. With a frustrated roll of her eyes she let a groan escape her lips as both of her hands went to her head. ”Get out of my head! I-I’m sorry okay?!” She knew the voice wasn’t real, that it was a new way for her guilt to manifest itself, so essentially she was talking to no one but herself….or rather screaming at no one but herself given the high volume in which she was speaking.

”I failed you. I get that…but I…” All the words that should have finished that sentence were there but they would have just sounded like an excuse and if she was perfectly honest with herself an excuse didn’t justify what had taken place that day. This was useless. She was just going to have to force this guilt out of her. There was a memory spell she had tried to use a long time ago, back in the Enchanted Forest, it hadn’t gone so well during that attempt but she was stronger now, and more determined for it to succeed too, so it had to work this time round. Yes, that was what she was going to do.

The decision was made quickly and she turned on the balls of her feet to head back into town only to collide with something the second she did. It wasn’t a tree, that’s for sure, but the last thing she had been expecting to see was the very person who had been invading her every thought for months now. ”Pan? Oh for the love of pixie dust…..please tell me I’m not hallucinating now too!” There was no possible way he could have been stood where he was, then again, James had managed to come back from the Underworld as well as Cruella so perhaps Pan had too. Cautiously she stepped a little close to him and placed out a hand as though she was preparing herself to touch some part of him to make sure that he was genuinely stood before her.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Peter Pan
 Posted: May 20 2017, 03:58 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Terra is online

Well he hadn't expected the sudden screaming of a response that seemed to half imply they'd already been having some sort of conversation. The context of her words, however, was clear. Even if the delivery was odd given that she still had her back to him and was yet to acknowledge him properly. That 'get out of my head' part may have been a clue as to why. Did she think him to be some kind of ghost? Apparently so. Perhaps he would let her think so a while longer, see what else she came out with while he stood watching.

It wasn't to play out that way now as the fairy abruptly turned his way, but the look on her face as she spotted him was a delight, coaxing a faint smirk from Pan though it faded quickly. He was tempted to toy with her now that she seemed unsure of what she was truly seeing. To actually haunt her for a time, all the while letting her think he was simply an apparition. Now that could be fun indeed, but maybe he could do that just as well even if he confirmed to her that he was alive.

He chose the latter as she reached out her hand, his gaze falling to it momentarily before he focused on her once more. A tilt of his head as a hint of a smirk reappeared, though his gaze was tainted with a touch of hostility, and he stepped toward to let her palm press to his chest. "You tell me. Real enough for you? Or perhaps you're going out of your little fairy mind and this is all in your head... take your pick."

BY MITZI

PM
^
Tinkerbell
 Posted: May 25 2017, 10:19 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

He felt real enough. So much so that her fingertips could feel even the smallest of creases in the fabric of his clothes and his chest rising and falling with each breath of air he took. But this simply wasn't possible so the only other option was that she really was beginning to lose her mind. This was the last thing her and James needed given everything that was going on already.

"I....this is crazy! I get you invading my dreams, Archie said that is because of the guilt I feel, but hallucinations?" Her hand was still pressed up against his chest but the look on the fairy's face was one of utter confusion. "That doesn't make sense. He never said that this could happen." Her sessions with Archie had been happening on a weekly basis since Pan had been killed as she tried to wrap her head around why she had done nothing that day...they had become the only thing that kept her sane...so why was it beginning to backfire?

"No. I'm not going to let you haunt me like this. You're not real..." If he was he would have had that irritating little Wendy girl hanging off his arm like a lost little puppy....the last few years she had spent on Neverland had been tainted by his weird obsession with the girl. Shaking her head she refused to let this scenario play out any longer and after letting her hand fall from his chest she stepped around him and started to head back through the forest.

Coming out here had obviously been the wrong choice to make. She needed to be with James, his arms wrapped around her protectively, not talking to an illusion that her own mind was projecting.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Peter Pan
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 06:48 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Terra is online

Guilt. Now there was a string to tug on. As she spoke of the remorse she felt, even if accompanied by an attempt to make some sense of what she was seeing and touching, Pan saw an opportunity. An invitation even, to press for more from the fairy. So she had chosen to mark him as merely an illusion after all, fuelled by her own conscience... he could certainly work with that.

He couldn't help take pleasure in the news that he had troubled her thoughts, trespassed in her dreams long before he'd shown his face tonight. It appeared he'd lingered here even after his death, in one way or another. As well he should. Following the fairy's actions or lack of prior to Pan's fleeting destruction, didn't she deserve to suffer? And the fact he'd had a starring role in that, judging by her complaints, well... it was almost perfect. The only thing that made it sweeter still was that he was now here to enjoy it.

As she lowered her hand and stepped past him he considered reaching out to catch her wrist, stop her in her tracks and offer another show of just how lucid her 'hallucination' could be. He decided against. Not yet. There was far too much fun to be had before she might come to the realization that he was, in fact, the real Pan.

Instead, he turned to watch the fairy go on her way, taking a few leisurely steps to follow only to halt again as he called after her. "But your thoughts are real. Your memories... your regret." If she thought him a phantom then he would be one, complete with vaguely ominous utterings and what not. Whatever might ruffle her wings. "How do you plan on running away from those?"

BY MITZI

Tinkerbell Notes: So sorry for the wait! <3
PM
^
Tinkerbell
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 03:48 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

((soooooo sorry for the delay! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif ))

"But your thoughts are real. Your memories... your regret."

Tinkerbell’s steps came to an abrupt stop at his words as she felt her heart sink once again. It had done this so many times since that day, since she had lost Pan, but something about it happening here and now felt a hundred times worse. Like the realisation of it all was finally hitting her….like she was having it confirmed to her that she should indeed feel bad about everything that had taken place.

"How do you plan on running away from those?"

The guilt-induced hallucination had voiced the very question she had been trying to work out herself this whole time….to no avail. She had never been able to run away from the regret she felt or the memories of that day; even when she was busy trying to save the day with the heroes or doing something with James she found her thoughts often wandering to him and she would constantly play out scenarios in her head. Ones where she hadn’t been so scared and had managed to save him, ones where they had never left Neverland in the first place, but they only helped to drive home the fact that none of those happened…..that wasn’t the reality of all this.

”I don’t know.” It wasn’t the best answer someone could have come out with but it seemed to be the only thing that the fairy could say. She swallowed down hard, fighting back the tears that wanted to fall from her eyes, before finally forcing herself to turn around and face him again. ”I’ve tried everything I can think of. When I finally got my magic back I tried spells to erase my guilt but it just came back ten times worse…” Her blue eyes connected with those forest green ones of his she had become so used to back on Neverland and despite her sadness the smallest of smiles seemed to tug at her lips.

”You know….I never thought I would see the day where I actually found myself missing you.” Never would she have admitted such a thing to the real Pan but given that this one stood just feet from her was a figment of her imagination she figured she had nothing to lose. Heading over to a fallen tree trunk that lay a few metres away from her the fairy sat herself down onto it as another smile attempted to light up her face. ”But I do. More than I would have ever admitted to you. I will probably end up in a bad place for saying this but you brought out a darkness in me that I kind of enjoyed….”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Peter Pan
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 01:45 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Terra is online

So the fairy was a fully fledged magic user again, after all? Peter couldn't decide if that was presently a good thing or a bad thing. He had preferred the fairy's wings clipped, metaphorically and more or less literally, back in Neverland. At least for a time. A Tinkerbell with magic was, however, the promise of plenty of fun regardless. Freely wielding spells or not, it had evidently done her no good on this matter, by her own admission. Pan was glad of it. This would be far less entertaining and instead surely become infuriating if she had no ill-feeling over past events. Or worse, no recollection of who he was at all.

Her small smile earned a faint one in return, though Peter's was fueled by the fairy's mention of how attempting to remedy her regret with magic had only made it worse. Well, you know what they say about magic. He didn't voice the words, instead letting her go on and once she did his gaze lit with glee at her confession.

Where she'd moved to sit he followed, slow to approach but still watching, and crouching down once he'd paused only a short distance in front of her. This time he offered her a bright grin, a pop of his brow as he spoke. "What's not to miss?" He held his gaze steady on the fairy, the smile too, in hopes of drawing on those same memories that she seemed to be recalling to let her delve deeper. "Only 'kind of'? Are you sure you didn't enjoy it a little more than that?" His tone softened a touch but the grin grew wider. "Come on, Tink. You can tell me the truth."

BY MITZI

PM
^
Tinkerbell
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 07:10 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

Her eyes followed him as he sat himself down in front of her and when he voiced his question she felt a wave of nervous energy begin to course through her. She had enjoyed the darkness, more than she would have liked to admit, but there was no harm in telling a figment of her imagination….it wasn’t like they could use such information against her – they were a product of HER mind. Nothing more.

”I spent so long being told what to do, having to follow rules, that Neverland seemed to just set me free.” As she spoke out she couldn’t stop her mind from drifting back to the times she’d had on the island. At a time where she had been snubbed by her own kind, her wings so cruelly taken from her, she had found solace in the company of the boy who was sat in front of her…the one that had given her a home when she’d had nothing. ”I could do what I wanted without having to think of the consequences and the darkness that you brought out inside of me it was like it had been clawing to get out and when it was finally set free I couldn’t get enough of it.”

Her smile grew more and more with each word that she spoke and where she had once been at her lowest point, convinced that she would never be able to claw her way out of the mound of guilt that she felt, she was now beginning to see a silver lining in the situation she found herself in. Now that she had allowed herself to speak openly to him she could see the options dangling in front of her as though they had been there the whole time. ”What if I can use the darkness you unlocked inside of me to bring you back?”

It was official…she was beginning to lose her sanity. She had to have been because she was actually asking a fabricated product of her guilty mind a question, as if she expected to get an actual answer from it. ”This is ridiculous. I need to leave…..” God only knew how this looked to an outsider looking in, her talking to herself, because no one would have been able to see what she could – she would be thrown into a padded cell before she could even blink. Standing herself up she moved around the crouched Peter and head back down the forest path.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine