New Poll

Just a bit of fairy dust
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 05:53 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1381 posts

Bae didn't really have much to do in the Forest these days. His father was once again away trying to sell some yarn, while he was left in their village for a while. Bae knew that if he was old enough his father would take Bae with him, but, since he was only 7 his father worried a little bit. Bae understood that, and, was happy to stay here. And, he knew that his father told him that if something happened to go to the neighbours house, and, wait for him.

He was fine though, Bae wasn't usually bothered by all of this, because he knew that his father was always going to be back, and, that is what kept him happy in this Forest.

Bae had found himself drawing something onto a piece of parchment, and, he knew that he was improving, remembering that trip away with his parents, and, his mother teaching him a few things.

Bae knew that his mother was gone, but, this was a good way to stay connected to her. Even though he did remember her face, but, even that was becoming a bit fuzzy.

He had decided to go and play with his ball outside for a bit, since it was getting a bit stuffy inside the cottage. Bae hopped down off of his stool, and, grabbed his ball before toddling himself outside, and, just started kicking it against the side of their house.

tag: Fiona

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Fiona
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 06:29 PM

N/A

Enchanted Forest

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 16 posts

We long for fairytales in a world full of

nightmares

The Black Fairy knew she had rather limited time in the realm. It seemed she was at least relevant enough for some of the riff raff to summon temporarily in exchange for children. She had quite the collection of children, keeping them busy and working-- and protecting them from this horrible world.. Well, protecting her family. How was she to know one of those children wouldnt bring about her family's destruction? She may have severed the links between Rumple and the savior, but that didnt mean a new savior wouldnt come for her dear grandson. She couldnt be more proud. She flew to the cottage, turning from a tiny fairy back to a woman. She was giddy and elated as she couldnt contain her shrill giggle that terrified most for good reason. However, it was nothing to fear with family.

She wasnt perfect, but she loved her family.. in her own way. However, she couldnt truly be with them until she broke her curse that tied her to the dark realm-- and killed blue, and became the most powerful creature ever known. It was only with power that she could make sure that all of her line was safe. She walked in her beautiful black dress, tilting her head at the tiny boy kicking the ball. "What a handsome young man," The fairy purred with a squeak of a giggle," Hello, Dear. My name is Fiona," The fairy greeted, a malice in her heart at first glance. She could take such a tiny boy back to the dark realm.. he could work her mines..

Then, she caught a good look.. He felt strangly.. familiar? This was Rumple's home.. She had thought the boy was a simple child merely playing where he shouldnt. She quirked a brow, straightening as she looked down to the tiny boy and let her wings unfurl. "Youre Rumple's boy, arent you, dearest?" The fairy knelt down, taking a good look at the boy. He was so tiny. So precious. But where was Rumple? She'd have scolded her grandson something fierce.. And for a moment.. She considered taking the boy for his own good. However, he seemed safe and content. "What is your name?"

Neal Cassidy

Technically she was in the dark realm at this time, so I put that she was summoned. Hope this post works

&

--------------------
user posted image
@valentine ~ amazing work!
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 04:52 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

just some lyrics
Fiona   •   notes go here
Bae had learnt to keep one ear out when it came to most things these days. And, his father's voice was stuck in his head. 'If anything seems out of place, I want you to run to the neighbours and wait there for me.' Bae had never needed to do that, and, a part of him didn't want to, because it would mean that his father may not be coming back. And, he couldn't handle losing him. Then he would truly have nothing.

He was caught up in his game of kickball with himself, that he didn't notice anyone coming towards him until he heard a voice behind him. Bae jumped, before turning around and facing the person who was matching the voice. “Hi.” Bae said, a cheerful tone in his voice as he smiled and grabbed his ball from the ground.

Bae moved his eyes back and forth, as he contemplated whether he was going to have to run to the neighbours house. But, right now the woman seemed kind of harmless, and, what he needed was some more friends. Or at least someone else to talk to. Hearing her question, Bae looked down with his hands in front of him. “Yeah. I am.” Bae said, as he nervously looked up at her. He didn't see the harm in admitting that, after all he was just a spinner, nothing worth jeopardising anything for. But, he was happy though. “Baelfire.” Bae smiled up at her, and, then looked down at the ball for a moment. “Do you want to play with me?”
danke!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Fiona
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 08:03 AM

N/A

Enchanted Forest

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 16 posts

nightmares

She smile," Baelfire," She cooed affectionately, taking the boy's hand as she looked to him. He certainly looked quite a bit like Evanna-- at least, her heart told her he did whether it held merit to others or not. The same lovely eyes that passed down from Fiona on, but nothing compared to seeing them in her family. They were even better. She couldn't help but hug the little boy, a squeak of a giggle escaping before she let the boy go from the embrace and put her hands to his shoulders," My name is Fiona the Black. I'm a fairy," She squealed with an infectious excitement to the young boy. She certainly wasn't inherently good, but she would certainly give that impression to the quickly impressionable five-year-old.

What wasn't better than a fairy?

Well, she could think of something that a five year old would love more than just seeing a fairy," You can think of me as your fairy godmother, my dearest," She pinched his cheek softly, his adorable face making it near impossible not to do so. She loved her family, even if they didn't quite know it yet-- While she knew she could only stay in this realm temporarily, she would certainly make the most of it. "I can't stay long unfortunately-- They tend to keep me quite.." She thought of a way to say it that wasnt quite so malevolent," Trapped within my work, but what would you like to do if you could do anything?" The fairy smiled.

"We could create a feast of treats? Get you a puppy? Go for a swim with mermaids? Anything your little heart could think of-- except of course, bring back the dead. That's not quite an option just yet," The fairy hoped to avoid the awkwardness of telling him no to an unrealistic request. "Let's do something absolutely fun and memorable before I must be off, little bae," The fairy waved her wand, appearing in a natural fairy form. She certainly looked forward to the time spent with him. Neal Cassidy      

Bae/Fiona

& 

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 06:25 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

just some lyrics
Fiona   •   notes go here
Bae gave a soft smile as he felt her take his hand. He didn't know who this woman was, but, she seemed nice, and, he was ok with that. He didn't really notice how much attention she seemed to be paying to him, since he was 5, and, all he was really focused on was just being a kid. He raised his eyebrows in surprise as she pulled him into an unexpected hug. “Oof” Bae said softly as he just sat in the hug for a moment. Feeling him be released from the hug, he looked up at her, the innocent look still on his face as his baby eyes widened. “Nice to meet you Fiona.” Bae smiled at her, and, just gave a quick glance around for a moment. Waiting to see if his father was coming back.

But, he didn't see him yet.

Bae was excited to meet a fairy up close. He had never been able to get close to them, but, his father had become a bit more protective of him, and, didn't get too far from him when it came to exploring. “I like the sound of a fairy godmother.” Bae then kept the smile on his face as she pinched his cheeks. Bae knew that this woman probably couldn't stay forever, but, it was nice to have someone to talk to, even for a short amount of time. “Well I don't like the sound of that. Being trapped sounds like it would be quite limiting.” Bae then went to think for a moment as he tried to think of an answer to that question.

At the comment of bringing back the dead, that kind of put a damper on things. It meant he couldn't have his mother back. Bae wasn't expecting it though, he had given up hope for having his mother being back in his life. Bae gave a soft smile as she mentioned having fun before she leaves. “Do you know how to fly? I mean I just think it'll be cool to watch that at least once.”

danke!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Fiona
 Posted: May 5 2018, 10:49 AM

N/A

Enchanted Forest

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 16 posts

nightmares

"I suppose I'm your great fairy God mother, really," She giggled as she held the little boy in a tight squeeze. She slowly let him go, standing up as she looked over her sweet great grandson. She should've just taken the sweet boy with her back to her realm, but something kept her from it. Perhaps his innocence, and the fact her knew where he was meant to be. Had he been younger, perhaps.. Maybe not. She was just happy she had a chance to even see his sweet little face, even if the moment would be fleeting for the both of him. She wondered if he would even miss her after time, or simply believe it was a dream. She couldn't imagine, but she was going to enjoy her walk in the sun.. even if the sun was wretched.

"It can be a bit vexing to be trapped, but I'll let you in on a secret," She smiled," You can't cage the strong-willed forever. I happen to have a very strong Will, and one day, I'll be free to spend all the time in the world with you, my dear Baelfire," She smiled happily, though happiness with Fiona was often a bit askew. She wanted her family strong and powerful to avoid losing any of them ever again. She needed them to be the strongest period.

She grinned letting out a shrill giggle," Oh, my dearest baelfire!" She exclaimed as she revealed her want, and gave it a wave. The magic overcame her body, shrinking her down to a lovely black, shimmering fairy form. She gave her want a wave, to allow the boy to fly with her," Careful now, dear. Not too high," She instructed, her little black wings flitting with gentle noise. Neal Cassidy      

Bae/Fiona

& 
[/QUOTE]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine