April Announcement
Twin
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 10:32 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 3598 posts

April 2018

The AC is now complete! But... since last month was a very busy/sick month for a lot of people, I decided not to remove any accounts beyond those that were asked to be dropped! If you have an old account that you're no longer using but I've forgotten to delete it, please let me know and I'll remove it for you!

AC will be normal this month. While I know everyone is busy, activity is what keeps this place moving along! XD I'll do my best to accommodate everyone who needs it, and we'll chug through the slow times so everyone can continue to have fun here when their work loads ease up. <3

It's not too late to get involved in Hyperion Heights! Had to the information thread and see if you'd like to join up for all the fun! It's been a grand time so far and as the curse settles, there's still things for the people in Storybrooke to do, too! After all, they need to find some kind of way to get to Hyperion Heights AND break the curse there, right? Not to mention- the Horned King is still around, taking advantage of the chaos his curse has caused!

On a more sappy note, I just want to thank everyone from how eager you've all been to play in this new area and I'm really looking forward to seeing what plots come about! I don't think it's said enough how amazing you all are!

There's still the Swanfire wedding! Looks like things are finally coming together, and now we have an event board for it! Check out the festivities here!

Sector 2814 has been re-opened on a case-by-case basis! You may app superhero characters again, but I'll be looking carefully at characters moving forward and making sure they really fit the Storybrooke world! This includes both DC and Marvel characters, but extends to other super hero characters from other universes, too!

You may have noticed there are now caps on some of the more popular jobs in town. This is too prevent flooding and ensure things remind realistic. Granny's Diner doesn't need forty waitresses, and there are other places that DO need them you could have your character go to instead! Other jobs also capped for the moment include: Cops at the police station, bar tenders at the Rabbit Hole and nurses at the hospital! Don't worry, I'm sure you can come up with other jobs that will be just as rewarding!

In generic, always here news: please make sure you head over to the claims board and get any claims you haven't submitted taken care of! This includes job claims, face claims, and the member directory! Also- if you don't have an icon on your account, please get one up! It helps keep the site looking nice and fancy. If you need help, please PM me and I'll get that up for you! We also have some optional claims: Pet, Housing and IC birthday!

If you're dying to have a certain character on board, make sure your Wanted Ads are up to date! I go through and add characters people are looking for to my resource site/tumblr ads, so it's good to keep up on them if there's someone you're super interested in seeing! With the activity check now over, it seems like a good time to update!

Lastly- Season 7 is upon us! Since it's basically AU and not remotely connected to the board, I don't really FEEL like spoilers should matter much, but I will still ask that people be respectful if someone tells them not to talk about it. <3

Have a happy Easter! -Twin

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine