Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Horned King Castle Plotting
Bach
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 06:21 AM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 402 posts

Kay

He would definitely be worried about Emma since he actually likes her more than his stupid twin brother, but I figured Neal and David would have that covered, unless you want a larger group thread out of it and some twin bickering involved in the rescue but I leave that up to you guys Neal Cassidy and Meri I'm cool with whatevs

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 06:25 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 276 posts

Well if it turns into a sibling squabble, Neal will be ditching both of them and doing it alone. He doesn't need people fighting when people he loves are in danger.

"Either both of you work together, or go home. I don't need this right now."

Bach
Meri

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 08:15 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 2804 posts

So right now my threads look like:

Rumple - Rescued by Albus, Chesh and Neal? And maybe Myainsel? (KAT !, The Lady In Yellow, em 'n' em's, Ellie)
Rumple - imprisoned with Belle (Magda)
Whale - Trapped with Jefferson, rescued by Ruby (Geo. Kitty)
Sinestro - Rescues Evanna (Bach)
Spike - With Buffy to explore the castle and kick ass! (The Lady In Yellow) - Yellow starting
Luke - Rescues Lorelai and Rory with Jess’ help. (Bach, Kay, Chuckles)
Vitani - Gwen and Amanda go rescue Rush (Avril, Bach)
Vitani - firefighter team up with Sasha! (Ellie)
Snape - Heading in with Hagrid for.... rescuing Remus and Luna! (Jessica, Kay, em 'n' em's)
Hamish - goes to explore with priscilla, who gets captured. Rescues her! With Vlad! (Sedation, Ellie)
Rush - Rescued by Amanda (Bach)
Garnet - saving Elsa with Pearl and Lapis! (KAT !, Lithiasaur )
Cloudjumper - aerial attack + ground attack with Sasha! (Ellie)

Still open to anything:
Roger - probably captured
Eli - probably captured
The Baker - probably captured

And these guys are willing to have more threads if anyone has more plots:
Sinestro- can rescue people or just attack the place
Spike - ready for more fights or rescues!

Megan
Maybe Newt could save one of mine if he'd like to? Maybe the Baker, who isn't completely useless with a sword and might just return the favor once they're on the escape. xD

Ellie
I added those sasha ideas to my list! Did you want to do both or just one? He could be separated from Cloudjumper and meet up with Vitani on the ground. xD

Kay
Snape can rescue Remus! he and Hagrid (Jessica) are already inside the castle looking around, so maybe they could go rescue him. Perhaps they could rescue Luna too? em 'n' em's.

em 'n' em's
IF Judy needs a rescue, Hamish can save her! Who knew a man in a wheelchair could get so much done? But he would totally rescue his cop buddy!

I will start all of these threads unless otherwise told. XD
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 02:37 PM

practically perfect in every way!

OoC Account

Jessica is online

17 years old / 151 posts

Let's play the game 'can Jessica actually keep up with this thread'

Castle Stuff

CHARRIES STILL SITTING ABOUT (COME GET 'EM):
Signal boost for Aziraphale!

Everyone mentioned: Avril Bach Lithiasaur Kay Ellie Katie Kirsty KAT ! em 'n' em's

----------
Member(s): AVRIL & BACH
Character(s): Jamie Moriarty & Gwen (Alice in Wonderland) & Sherlock // Sammy & Sarah Jane & Oh
Got it, Bach. ^^ Av new nickname rolling with it we could start one thread each? I don't mind which one personally - whichever one you have better muse for I guess?

----------
Member{s}: KATIE & SEDATION & BACH
Character(s): Anna & Killian & Charlie & Ingrid
Absolutely Katie! Just tag me and I'll be there. ^^

----------
Member(s): KIRSTY
Character(s): Zades! <3
Yay! <3 When do we want to set this - pre or post the Rumple thread? Since we don't know exactly how that's going to play out I'm going to assume pre. Either way, Hades'll get his wish of creating some chaos with Zelena! I don't have a solid plot in place there's always the unexplored bedchambers wink wink nudge nudge say no more but Zelena's not fond of the Horned King because a zombie attacked her, so that's reason enough to be there. These two can do what they do best while being on the side of good for once. Maybe they could have a moment without spilling perfectly good wine and tipping each other into armchairs for a change? xD Zelena's willing to trust Hades since he even voiced the idea of destroying the crystal, maybe we could draw them a bit closer. If you have any ideas beyond that go for it! So excited for this <33

Delphi's going to save Zelena as well at some point - Hades could join in on the rescue party as well, depending?

----------
Member(s): KAT
Character(s): Delphi and Zelena!
Thanks for the offer Kat! Nothing like a vow between two girls to cement that sisterly bond. Or maybe the saying is 'nothing like sharing memories of a psychopath father', I can't quite recall...? Yeah, Zelena will need rescuing at some point (are timelines a thing? Do I know when any of this is happening? No and no) and Delphi would be a sight for sore eyes.

----------
Member(s): KAY
Character(s): Dorothy and Zelena and Ingrid and Emma
God I want more of this pair. <3 Absolutely! Zelena could follow Dorothy in given she's already suspicious of her. Well she's always suspicious of Dorothy to be fair (!).
It's painfully relatable that Dorothy would want to go into a castle full of the undead to get a pair of shoes, by the way. I'd walk on hot coals for my heels. ;P

As for Ingrid and Emma? Oh my God Ingrid would be beyond distraught - she's already rescuing Anna so two of her family (extended family in Emma's case ;P) going missing would upset her horribly. Suddenly everything would get that bit more personal, lmao. She'd deffo come and save Emma - or maybe we can set them at some other point in the castle if you've already got a rescue team going on? Ingrid's got a lot to say to Emma since she came back to the world of the living, so maybe running into her later would be better? Up until now she's been scared of approaching her but this would force her hand. ^^

----------
Member(s): LITHIASAUR
Character(s): Holtzy & Sarah Jane
<3 Yep, happy to have these two meet! It'll maybe be the only time Sarah Jane's actually okay with Holtz using firearms lmao. And it would help patch that friendship up after Holtz is back from being possessed as well <3 Shall we say this is the first time they've met since the possession, or...?

----------
Member(s): ELLIE
Character(s): Aziraphale & Sasha
Hiya - do you want to start this or shall I? I'm happy to start if need be, let me know what you're doing ^^

----------
Member(s): TWIN & KAY & EM
Character(s): Snape & Hagrid & Lupin & Luna?
Harry Potter rescue party - I'm in if you guys are! Hagrid probably won't be that much help but he's here to throw zombies through things and to knock down doors.
PMAIM
^
Twin
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 06:26 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

Jessica
Breaking down doors and mowing down Zombies sounds like great help XD
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
The Lady In Yellow
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 12:31 AM

N/A

OoC Account

the lady in yellow is online

N/A years old / 96 posts

Jessica
I'd really like for Albus and Aziraphale to go exploring the castle together, especially after that misunderstanding about Albus' hand. Would you like for a rp in the castle between the two of them? =)

Bach
I so want to see Tyrion's reaction to a man dressed up as a bat saving his life XD Would it be okay if Batman rescues him?
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 06:32 AM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 402 posts

The Lady In Yellow

I can get behind that, did you want to have him be the rescued party in one of Batman's threads you're already doing, or just rescue him alone or find someone else to help rescue him?

(If you just wanted the thread to be bruce/tyrion you could always do your starter post getting him already in the dungeon finding tyrion and then the rest of the thread is them getting away from the castle, but I'm open to whatevs)

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
The Lady In Yellow
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 07:18 AM

N/A

OoC Account

N/A years old / 96 posts

Bach

I was thinking about alone, Batman would go back to the castle to help people.

(Sounds good, then I'll open the thread)
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 08:16 AM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 402 posts

QUOTE (The Lady In Yellow @ Oct 6 2017, 10:18 AM)
Bach

I was thinking about alone, Batman would go back to the castle to help people.

(Sounds good, then I'll open the thread)

Sweet, looking forward to it <3

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 03:45 PM

practically perfect in every way!

OoC Account

Jessica is online

17 years old / 151 posts

The Lady In Yellow - Ooo, nice idea! Yep, totally up for this. ^ Maybe they could run into each other more than decide to team up? Since his hand Aziraphale would ordinarily give him a wide berth, but zombies do push the issue somewhat lmao. And Aziraphale and Dumbledore have very similar goals and alliances so this pairing would work out nicely - even with that misunderstanding. xD
PMAIM
^
The Lady In Yellow
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 01:27 AM

N/A

OoC Account

N/A years old / 96 posts

Jessica

I think in the Albus/Az thread in the library, Albus is going to explain himself so things should go a little better? After all he is there to warn Az about Voldemort and his daughter XD

Yeah! Then they run into each other! I can open =)

(ps. I thought I had replied to our thread in the library *facepalm* I'm so sorry! I'll reply after opening this one!)
PM
^
Lithiasaur
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 09:03 AM

N/A

Admin

N/A is online

N/A years old / 52 posts

Okay! KAT ! and Twin I'm fine with whatever breakdown of the rps you want to do, I don't mind playing both Elsa and Pearl or just one or whatever.

Maria Pearl Awesome! Maybe Barbossa could be a hero and rescue her for once? He would not be used to being a good guy, but hey. Good reason.

Ellie and Jessica I have Holtzy running into Mulan and Sarah Jane, but since she's Holtz I imagine it's easy for her to just wander off from them, bahahah.

I don't think I missed anything, but poke me if I did.
PMEmail
^
Maria Pearl
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 04:59 PM

None.

OoC Account

Maria is online

43 years old / 15 posts

http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Lithiasaur

I would like that Lithia that Hector would safe her http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 09:08 AM

N/A

Other Realms

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 42 posts

Jaq and Delphi

Might be good to throw these together once he escapes? Maybe he could run into trouble just outside the castle as he leaves, or if the HK minions tried to take him back she could torch them. Maybe finally break down a bit on her harshness with Jaq xD
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 12:41 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

Vitani - firefighter team up with Sasha! (Ellie)
Rush - Rescued by Amanda (Bach)

These two I haven't started since they take place after other threads, but I can if asked!!!

Hamish - goes to explore with priscilla, who gets captured. Rescues her! With Vlad! (Sedation, Ellie)

And for this one, is it going to be Pris and Hamish at first, until she's captured, and then Vlad comes in?

If I missed anything for anyone, let me know!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine