Puss In Boots
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 10:14 PM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 96 posts

pray for mercy
FROM PUSS... IN BOOTS

As the people of this place were being thrown in, suddenly all you could hear was this distinct voice singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around. 98 bottles of beer on the wall." Puss kept singing as he continued to sit in this dungeon. Just waiting for something interesting to happen.

Puss would be pacing, but, the guards that had led him in here, had secured him with a cuff around both wrists making it impossible to move. Which didn't help much, especially since his nose was itchy, and, he couldn't scratch it.

He just leant back against the wall, humming to himself for a moment, before attempting to peek out of the window, but, sadly he couldn't do that, because the window was way too high.

Puss sighed and sat back down, he didn't know whether he would have any company or not in here, so for now he was on his own. Which meant he could do more singing. "98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall."

I figured this could give us something to do while Lola and Rapunzel are on their rescue missions for these two idiots.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 03:39 PM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 156 posts

It wasn't his intention to get caught. Getting caught had been at the bottom of the list, if he'd even bothered to write a list. Okay, maybe he had been naive, having decided to visit the castle all alone and unarmed, because after all he had nothing to lose. He had to live a little, he had to savor a little bit of that adrenaline which he had been craving for days... I mean, he had been a whole year, a whole year locked up in a cell, getting beaten up (well deserved, even if he wasn't going to admit it) all the time. He didn't know how he didn't end up dead right there, bled to death.

So, you couldn't expect him not to be attracted if suddenly a castle full of zombies showed up. And yes, he could have gone with reinforcements, but that would have meant having friends or allies, and to be honest? he had made neither friends nor allies. Most of the people he had met had been relatively nice, yes, after being caught trying to rob them. Very violent situations and encounters, let me tell you. It had not been his intention to be discovered trying to take something that might or might not be of great importance to them, he had been avoiding it, seriously. But... the new technologies of that world were one step ahead of him.

Now, there he was, the great Flynn Rider, sulking, while guards took him to what he supposed to be a cell. Again. "Come on guys, are you sure there's no way to fix this? I haven't even done anything. Your zombies have tried to attack me, if it were up to me, I would stay 100 meters away from them" but nothing, his labia wasn't working either. Definitely, that wasn't his day... when he got to the cell, where a strange music came from (what kind of person sang while being locked up?), one of the guards opened the cell, while the other threw Flynn inside. He already had the cuffs on his wrists, so there was no need to tie him up. Then they closed the door again and vanished. The thief let out a small moan of pain before he got up and looked at the man who was also there. At least he had company. "Hey, what you just saw - it was all planned, from start to finish".

notes

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3
PMEmail
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 05:39 AM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 96 posts

pray for mercy
FROM PUSS... IN BOOTS

Puss just continued singing, not really paying attention to much else of what else was going on outside the cell. “30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down, pass it around. 29 bottles of beer on the wall.” Puss didn't mind, this wasn't the first time he'd been locked somewhere like this before. And, it may not be the last. So right now, it was probably best he stay put, and, just wait to be freed. Being a wanted cat back in the Forest had led to a few things happening, and, always having to watch his back anyway. Then again that hadn't been all his fault, it had been Humpty's with setting him up just because he had changed his mind about their plan.

He knew that he was meant to have stayed with Lola. But, his curiosity got the best of him. And, based on how easily she got annoyed, it was probably safer that he stay in here. He wasn't used to having people there as back-up, he usually just did everything himself. So he kind of just acted on instinct more then anything else most of the time. And, it's what he had done then. Lola was probably the only thing relatively close to a friend he had. Well, aside from that one man Flynn Rider who had gotten to a level in their friendship where he had actually attempted to help free him that one time. But, that was long gone, and, now he was the one trapped. And, he didn't even have his cat claws to help pick the lock of the cell.

Puss just sighed and then went back to finishing his song “2 bottles of beer on the wall. 2 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around. 1 bottle of beer on the wall.” His song was then interrupted by the noise of the door of his cell opening, and, someone else being knocked in. Puss just smiled in the man's direction, as he heard the explanation from the man in front of him. “Whatever you say dude.” Puss then leant against the wall and gave a large smirk. “So, what was planned for you to do next?”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine