Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

White Wolf's plotter
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 07:52 AM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Snow White

Friends:

Snow was always one to make friends out of almost anyone. You really have to push her to keep her fro giving you the chance at being her friend. She's the queen of second chances so to speak and has just a general personality of kindness and patience.

Enemies:

Snow isn't one to make many enemies, and is prone to turning her enemies into friends. If you manage to create an enemy out of her beware. She is amazing with a bow and arrow and can kick your ass pretty easily if you don't have magic.

Lovers:

Really this one can be put as a singular because it seems the only person she will ever be with is David. Even when they were cursed and should have stayed away from each other something still kept them together. Fate is powerful.

judas

Put you on a pedestal and set you on a throne

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim.

alexis texas

You make me want to dive into all that snow.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim.

the medic

She says, you always smell like cigarettes and there's always whiskey on your breath.

BY MITZI
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 08:28 AM

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

N/A years old / 157 posts

Henry Mills and Snow White/Mary Margaret:
They are family so a thread for them would be awesome.

Granny and Snow White:
Well, they are friends so it would be great to have a thread for them.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bach for the lovely signature and avatar
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 04:40 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 249 posts

White Wolf

Once again, welcome to the site xD

I'm gonna offer 3 charries for Snow (will probably remember I forgot someone and then poke your plotter again but well...)

Snow/Cora - do I really need to explain this? First Cora killed Snow's mother, tried to help Regina kill Snow and then Snow triumphantly killed Cora (I see a lot of love here). Anyway, now when Cora is alive again, I would like to see their meeting because I'm really curious to see how Cora would react close to her killed

Snow/Padme - Padme Amidala spent more than 50 years in Underworld so I have two potential threads here. First is that maybe they crossed paths while Snow was visiting Underworld and maybe tried to help Padme move on but eventually failed because the fact that Padme died and left her newborn children and husband that turned to dark side didn't give her peace she deserved. Second is that they meet now (here we can either headcanon that they met in Underworld or have them meet for the first time) and since Padme has hard time accepting her husband is here as well (and still evil) and really the whole this place is so strange to her so maybe Snow wants to help her find a job and be just that one friend ready to listen? To me, it looks a lot like good old Snow and Padme could really use some support and friends here

Snow/Amara - this one is a bit messy cause while I was making her we didn't see some things that were important so I won't blame you if you don't understand but I'll try my best to explain anyway xD Amara is from Enchanted forest and she is James's aunt (yes, that James, David's kinda evil twin brother). Now messy part: all these years Amara had no idea James died because she wasn't speaking with James (king George lied to James that his aunts don't want to see him and he said the same to Amara and her sisters) so even if Amara came with the first curse, she probably never approached Snow because she thought she is James's wife and she didn't want to upset him (basically we do that because Amara just recently found out James has twin brother and so on) so maybe they met sometimes later? I think they could get along pretty well cause they kinda have same personalities plus Amara has a gift for magic so maybe Snow connects her with Emma or Regia to help her practice? If we do want them to know each other from the past, maybe after first curse was broken Snow tried to approach Amara but Amara ignored her and now when she knows about David, she comes to Snow to apologize and explain why she avoided her?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 08:21 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Maria

Both Henry and Granny would be great to do a thread with, as you pointed out a family and friend is always fun to just have around. Not sure what exactly we'd do but I'm sure we could figure something out.
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 08:30 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Angel On Fire
Thanks for the welcome XD, I already love it here. Been busy irl but it should calm down after what I did today.

Snow/Cora - Not really, also not to mention Snow's mother kinda screwing Cora over to begin with. If it weren't for her Zelena wouldn't be such a envious brat. Anyway, I would love for these two to run into each other, especially since they've been SUCH good friends in the past. Honestly, I half expect Cora to try and kill her XD.

Snow/Padme - They could have met in the underworld, honestly I'd be completely fine with that. Snow's always up for a new friend, and she is that person who you could go to with anything. I think She'd be a big help and may even try to get Padme's husband back to the good side of thing, after all she likes being the one to give everyone their second chances!

Snow/Amara - That is a mess, but I do understand it. I can honestly see Snow having tried to talk to her before, Snow tries to talk to everyone. She truely would be at a loss as to why she would get the cold shoulder at first so the explanation would highly be in order. She would definitely be willing to give her another chance though, after they meet we can see where it goes!
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 04:56 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 249 posts

Snow/Cora - right? It's friends reunion of the year xD Tbh she would most likely try to kill Snow or at least those around her. Cora didn't have such a great time back in Underworld, and realizing Snow killed her with her own weapon made things even worse xD

Snow/Padme - maybe we can headcanon that they met in Underworld and Snow at some point told Padme she is from a place called Storybrooke so now when Padme is here, she would probably try to find Snow? Tbh Padme would try to keep Snow away from her husband, mostly for Snow's safety but I can see them spending hours trying to research how to help him. Padme is a person that easily trust others and if she knows Snow is here, she would definitely ask for a help because she feels hopeless at the moment. And Snow can help her in general, fit to this city, find a job and so on because it's now easy for former Queen and Senator to live in a completely different world where she feels useless xD

Snow/Amara - trust me, it was killing Amara to be cold toward anyone, not to mention someone as a Snow cause Amara has pretty high opinion of her xD I know it's a mess, it's just a problem because if they met before Amara would find out about James and David and that would ruin our whole plot that is already on fragile legs xD So maybe to just say Snow approached her in the past and Amara just walked away so now she comes to explain everything because it was killing her

Do you want just one thread from these or more? I'm always for threads so I'm fine with whatever you decide <3

White Wolf

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 08:07 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 3816 posts

White Wolf
Snow/Rumple - Rumple is currently cursed in HH right now, but that doesn't mean we can't have a past thread with these two. Rumple has been trying to be a better man, and it's been a giant pain in the ass for him to do it! He gave a part of his soul to pay the price of magic for someone who was about to die, and he's been poorly since then. He also has his wife and twins to look after, and a whole BUNCH of family that's popped in recently, too. Both good and bad.

So I think a talk between the two of them could cover a lot of things. xD It could be a lot of fun to see how Snow treats a Rumple trying to reform!

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 08:56 AM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Angel On Fire
I'd be happy to do all three, tbh I don't know who anyone besides Cora out of those three but that's the fun of the site too. I'm just not exactly sure where in Storybrook to set them. I mean my rp sample for Snow could be a potential opening for one of them if you want.....
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 09:00 AM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Twin
Snow/Rumple - Doing a past thread with Rumple would be fun. To my understanding from where I am in the show she's willing to give him a second chance. The two have never hated each other, but they've never been friends either. It'll definitely be interesting now that they're family.
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 11:10 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 249 posts

White Wolf

I can literally make all of them be wherever you want. Padme can try to find Snow at Granny's maybe cause maybe she remembers meeting Snow in Underworld's version of Granny's?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 11:24 AM

rad and sad

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 542 posts

welcome to OHAV White Wolf! <3333 okay like i suck at plotters but i think i might have an idea for snow?? i play arista, one of ariel’s sister, and i was thinking that maybe ari and snow could have meet when snow was younger?? like as you may already know mermaids can travel through realms, so them meeting in the enchanted forest when snow was -insert age here- could be possible!! besides i just think that young snow would be adorable sue me.

i also play flynn rider, vanellope von schweetz, megamind, cameron jones (she is one of pan’s lost boys, perhaps snow could try and change her mind on how she views peter??), sam winchester, noctis lucis caelum, barrel, lola sunspell (oc fairy), dormouse, merlin, toothiana, violet parr and nico di angelo!! (snow has already meet hades, she could meet his lovely spawn if she so desires?)

anywhoooo, let me know what you think!!
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 12:37 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Angel On Fire
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about using Snow's rp sample for actually. It was one of those normal day kinda situations, but in Storybrook you know how well days stay normal. I'm fine with anywhere, even in other realms since they can still fall through portals.
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 12:42 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Avril

Thankies for the welcome http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif. Anyway, that would be highly possible, though, are you proposing a past thread? If so I can see it being when Snow was 10 or 11, I think that was around the age she was when it shows her as a child on the show......I'd be fine with that.

Also, I love Nico irl so that may play into this but, maybe she runs into Nico on accident sometime? I kinda want to see how he would react to someone successfully breaking someone else out of the underworld. Cameron would be interesting to have a thread with too, especially since I'm assuming she no longer has a family to go back to? Anyone else you want to throw at me is up to you.
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 01:19 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 552 posts

Hi.

Alright so I have some characters to throw at Snow.

First Neal and Snow: since Neal and Emma are married now. We need some kind of thread between these two. A proper getting to know you thread maybe. Since with everything happening I don't really think they had time for that did they?

But I don't know I just see this being adorable mother/son feels in a way.

Then I have Graham. These two need a thread with him learning what she did for him with Regina that day. Giving up his freedom and chance at freewill to help her. It's the first time he's shown mercy to a human. And I just think this would be a good friendship.

And then I have Ariel. We know what their relationship was like. And I just think Ariel is adorable. My muse has been low for her lately. But we can still plot something out so if it spikes up we have something to work with.

I also have Amanda Morgan, Violet's mother. This one is simply because her daughter dating Snow's grandson and could be interesting.

I have other characters too. But these were the ones that stuck out. The characters are Tiana, Thumbelina, Luna, Rapunzel (Her husband did help free her so could be potential there), Jaq, Ezekiel Jones, Puss in Boots, Judy Hopps, Alex Russo, River Song, Raven from Teen Titans, Lucy Pevensie, Dean Winchester, Piper Halliwell, Drizella Tremaine (season 7) and Ravi (iZombie)

White Wolf

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 01:55 PM

rad and sad

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 542 posts

yes, i am indeed proposing a past thread!! and that’s great, maybe they could’ve meet by some river or something?? i’m down for anything <33

ooh, he has already meet the ‘heroes’ who escaped the underworld, plus he knows people are reviving, and believe me, he’s not at all happy about that, he’s quite grumpy. the dead should stay dead >> but yes, i mean, them meeting on accident would work on my end!! like he usually doesn’t go into town, preferring to stay in the forest or graveyard, buuuut i could make up an excuse for him to be in the park or whenever. and yes, cameron doesn’t have a family anymore, nor she wants one!! she’ll probably not be the nicest with snow, because grown ups suck, but it could be interesting!!

White Wolf
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine