Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Warm Welcome, [Aurora and Dawn]
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 14 2018, 12:08 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Salt was not even close to dipping sauce, but salt was in some dipping sauces. Aurora learned this while she was still getting used to the whole modern thing. ”With fries people normally choose either ketchup which has tomatoes in it, and then honey mustard or gravy,” she went to explain. Peaches were very tasty. She enjoyed the moist they brought to her mouth. They would certainly have to get a few. ”Maybe we can have a few peaches in the forest with us,” she suggested.

Questions about her new found friend. There was much to learn about each other. That did sound fair now that Dawn brought it up. This world could be very confusing. She still did not really understand the use of a television. There was more to life than to sit in front of a devil box.

”I like that idea. I don’t mind asking you questions and same goes for you to ask me things,” she replied and nodded towards Dawn. She would try to answer the ones though of Storybrooke to the best she could. Modern words and things were still pretty new to her as well and getting them right was hard at times, ”I will do my best to answer,” she added.

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: May 22 2018, 05:53 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She looked confused at her for a few moments before arching a brow and grabbing her notebook and pen. She had to write this down. "So....you put tomato's juice, honey, mustard or gravy? That sounds gross. Maybe not the Honey. I think I put the tomato one on the fries at Granny's though. It was alright. I think I may just stick with fries with nothing else added to it." She nodded while writing all of that down. Although she had no idea what gravy was. She could look it up later. She smiled and rose her head to the Princess and the thought of peaches. [/b]"What a great idea! And we can try other foods as well if you never tried them."[/b] She nodded while putting her notebook and pen up.

She still wasn't sure of their relationship. She knew they were considered acquaintances and maybe leaning to friends. She wasn't sure why or what they meant though. Sure, she knew the definitions, but was there a motive to her wanting this normal person as a friend or was she just trying to have a friend? She knew she came here to make a friend. For an experiment possibly. Mainly because she needed to learn how to interact with others in a humane way. A way that would be civilized and 'normal'. If there was a such thing this was it. She wondered if this would be a true friendship though. Maybe, only time would tell.

She smiled at her and listened to what she said with a nod. "That sounds fantastic, my friend!" The words coming out fluidly much to her surprise. "It is no problem if you don't know an answer. We can learn together of course. I often have gone to the park to observe others. Sounds bad doesn't it? I just think observing is a good way to know what people eat and interact. My culture is different than this one. Not as stable I suppose." She giggled with a shake of the head.

Princess Aurora

Note: <3 I love our thread. It's so cute.

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by the lovely Bach <3
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 23 2018, 09:14 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Each to their own, Aurora had only wanted to give Dawn some options for fries if she needed. Hearing that she had tried the tomato one on the fries so that was one of the options she gave. A smile came over her face and nodded towards her new found friend, ”Of course, everyone has their likes and dislikes. I always make a face about the honey mustard I don’t get it,” she said. That sounded like a good idea for sure. There were plenty foods out there that she wanted to try, but was not sure how well they tasted for how much they were, ”Oh yes, we should do that I mean there are still foods here in town I have yet to try,” she replied.

Shaking her head towards Dawn, she had seen many people around town people watch or something like that. Thinking that it is what they call it. Just she did not like it when they do it around the playground. Makes her feel uneasy. It was supposed to be a safe place with parents and their children. ”People watching is interesting I have seen people do it a lot at the park so I don’t see it as bad,” she went to put her two cents in.

”It really is fun to see what others do,” she said in agreement and curious as to what Dawn’s culture was, but remembered that it was her turn to answer questions so she would let Dawn do the first questions and she would try her best.

Curious as to what Dawn wanted to know, ”So, what are your questions you have for me?” she asked with a gentle like smile on her face. Something that she could answer and if she did not to then they could find the answer together?

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 12:01 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She nodded her head in agreement before shaking her head at the thought of honey mustard. "I just don't get it. Why mix up honey and mustard. Have you smelled mustard? It's so sharp! It's like it's yelling at you before you taste it." She never was good at explaining tastes but she hoped that made some since too her. She nodded her head once again at the thought of trying new foods. she was sure she would even more foods besides fries that she would like to eat. She may even try the lettuce, grass and strawberries. Did these people eat grass or was that just people who lived in the woods? Too Dawn, everyone was an animal so calling the people in the woods an animal and not humans an animal was weird.

She nodded her head at the Princess before responding. "Yeah I mean I know it is weird looking and I was a little worried but I just feel like the more I watch people do stuff the more I will figure out what to do." She huffed before shaking her head. "Yeah that even sounded weird." She giggled before crossing her arms.

Whenever the Princess asked her what she wanted to know she became stumped. Not really sure what to ask. What could she ask? "Hmm....Well let me think." She sat there twirling her finger on the surface of the table and looking out a window. "Well let me see. Okay I have seen people throwing balls at each other and then tackling each other. I don't get it. If you gave the person the ball then why are you trying to get it back? Are you tricking the person or is it some type of game?" Princess Aurora

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 06:42 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

”Honey makes it not so strong,” Aurora replied and she did not like mustard straight on. She just liked trying new stuff before she would say she did not like it. Storybrooke was filled with new things. So, she knew she had to try a few things she did not like or like. It was hard to tell at times. Some of the foods here she still questioned.

Shaking her head and went to place her hand on Dawn’s arm gently. In a friendly way. She did not think it was that weird. ”It is interesting to watch people, some do crazy things,” she remarked and chuckled a little. She was someone who did it as well when she would go to the parks with baby Philip. Or just even a walk alone people were just naturally doing something you wouldn’t expect.

Laughing a little, trying to think of the name of the game. Knowing there was one but could not put her finger on it. This realm had so many games with balls in them. Oh now she may know what Dawn was talking about, ”Is the ball brown in color?” she asked. If so that was football, but she wanted to make sure before she would say it. She did not want to stir Dawn in the wrong direction.

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 11:44 AM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She had tried honey before and knew it tasted good and sweet. She wasn't sure if putting that on a fry would help any but she would probably try it as well. Although the thought did make her cringe. She scrunched up her nose at the thought but she was sure to try it. She would try most of anything once.

She almost flinched once the Princess put her hand on Dawn's arm. She almost took Aurora's hand off in a flash but knew it would be best not to. She was making a friend somehow and that meant not harming her. She hadn't seen anything strange yet about the people. Just stupidity and mindless wandering around. "Yeah that's true. Mostly though all I see are people doing things that mean nothing. It's like they do things just because...well I don't get it."

She nodded her head at her, not really knowing what that was either. [/b]"Maybe I don't know. It goes around so fast I can't tell. A lot people I was watching used different things at different times. I suppose they use what they can."[/b] Princess Aurora

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 10:53 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

”Yeah, some people I don’t think come with plans they just do things,” Aurora did not understand it either. Like some people she wondered if they even had a brain. You at least needed something to keep you sane right? Some people in Storybrooke did not have that and it was a question to her how they stayed alive this long. ”Then others you can’t help but to laugh at because they do something really stupid,” she said with a chuckle. She had seen a few walking with phones and texting and run into a pole. You should not do that in the first place so it was comical to her at least.

She would never understand sports. The only sports that caught her attention was when a horse was involved. Like show jumping and that sort of thing. She did not like them being used in races she did not think it was fair to the horse. Frowning at the thought then looked to Dawn, ”Some sports I will never understand,” she said with a shake of her head.

”I mean I see why they do it, to pass the time, but something I am not into,” she said. Everyone was different she got that. That is why there were many hobbies out there. Hers was to walk around and explore. Or dancing around in her room while singing.

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 01:00 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She looked at her confused when she said that people did funny things. She hadn't noticed. In fact, she thought they did stupid things. Like running away instead of fighting, but also getting into fights when you are angry. It depended on the situation really. "Hmm like what? I haven't seen funny things yet. People too me act too serious, unless they are children. Maybe." She shrugged and then looked around her to the people near them. She was sure that they were talking about nonsense things, kind of like they were. She saw a few laughing and wondered for a moment what that was like. She only laughed at her prey. That was for the past sadly though.

She observed the Princess's shift of attitude and couldn't help but shift her head slightly. "What has gotten you vexed? What is the sport you least like? I haven't found one yet myself. I find sports to actually be one thing I remember doing in my other life. Like playing Tag and Hide and Seek."[b]" She couldn't help but smirk at that. Maybe they could play the games the right way some day. Instead of her eating the person afterwards. Oh those were the days!

She nodded when the Princess explained her attitude towards sports and knew it was honest. That was all they did it for. She was getting bored on the subject and started staring around at people. [b]"So, when shall we have this hiking day? I don't even remember if we discussed it. Is the weather fair tomorrow?" She asked before looking back at the Princess.

Princess Aurora

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 10:30 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora was trying to come up with an example, but then she would be feel embarrassed about talking about it. Making her cheeks turn a little pink. ”Well, funny things when they are drunk really, that is what I am meaning,” she said. Watching drunks, you could not help but to laugh because of they got into stupid situations. Those were the drunks you could stand at least to her. It was the others who drank too much and the result was not too pleasant. Children were also in that category so Dawn was not too far off. ”Plus children I do agree,” she said with a gentle nod.

”Those are good games, but they are not considered sports,” she said with a gentle smile , knowing her son loved to play hide and seek, getting better actually and scaring her. Aurora was not sure if she should tell Dawn what she was thinking of when she had mentioned sports. There were some types that involved balls she knew that. Just she never got into them herself. ”Its uh…just some sports are outrageous is all,” she said. She did not want to go into detail. She did not want to pain Dawn about the thought process.

Right, they did not discuss that and started to think of when they should do it. Tomorrow would probably work. ”I will have to check my phone for the weather, but we could do it then maybe early morning?” she asked. Getting used to her phone but it had a good weather app that she loved to use. That was one thing she used constantly if she was not on it to talk to her friends.

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine