New Poll

Bar-tenders and party goers
Judy Hopps
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 05:20 PM

Zootopia

Critter Country

Em 'n' em's is online

18 years old / 39 posts

Change starts with you, it starts with me. It starts with us.
000 words
Roxy didn't know what exactly she was going to do with the rest of her day. She normally spent her nights touring with rockstars, so she rarely slept much anymore. She decided to just head out, and, see what this town really had to offer in terms of the party type scenes.

After slipping on her jacket, Roxy made her way to one of the local bars in this town that was called Roni's. There was something about Roni that spoke to her, she seemed similar to her, and, that was something she liked.

Making her way inside, Roxy went to sit down at the counter, and, ordered a vodka soda before just looking around the bar for a moment. Noticing an old jukebox by the wall, she walked over, and, started to just check out the options of songs that were in there.

Roxy soon put in coins, and, then just put on one of the Clash songs coming through the speakers of the bar. Roxy then nodded satisfied before she made her way back to the counter, and, just leant her elbows against it, taking a sip of the vodka soda.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 11:10 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 98 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Iris wanted a night alone, so she left Tucker with the babysitter. Trusting them that they would keep him safe and had her phone on her if anything were to happen. Just hoping for the best that nothing bad would happen. After leaving Tucker with the babysitter she went back home to get ready to get dressed up.

It has been a while she actually wore something that would be revealing. Not that it would be that revealing just something with attitude. Wearing a top that was dark red with a black rose on the side and ripped jeans. Placing on boots and put her hair up in a pony tail. Frizzing it up just a little before heading out of her house.

Making her way to Roni’s bar. She knew the bartender for a while now and not that they were on close terms, but knew her enough. Walking into the bar and glanced around a little before making her way up to the bar counter and ordered a glass of club soda to start with. Maybe something strong as the night went on.

Noticing a woman close by and not sure if they met or not. Looking to her more and liked her outfit very well. It was nice look for someone who liked to party and let loose. She really liked it. ”Hey, I’m Iris,” she said as she went to introduce herself.

Judy Hopps
New Identity
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine