all we have is now, tag: Freya <3
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 09:25 AM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 89 posts

go wild, for a while
She loved working in that place, something she never would have thought she could say. I mean, working had never been in her plans before, if she wanted money all she had to do was steal it, and stealing could be considered a job. But working in a job where you were paid to work, making money honestly... definitely wasn't her style, but there she was, working in an establishment where they served alcohol. Oh, to be surrounded at all hours by such an odor was like a dream come true...

I know, it will surely be hard to believe that when she was a dormouse she had been able to drink alcohol, but oh, she had been, and she was still a big consumer. She had also tried drugs, and smoked, thanks to the caterpillar. But they were little details that frankly didn't matter to her, was there something wrong when it came to consuming any of those things?. True, many people didn't approve of alcohol or drugs, but hey, do whatever that made you happy without caring what others might tell you. In addition, Gwen had learned to control herself since she had arrived in Storybrooke, which was saying enough.

The young woman continued to clean the tables selflessly until she heard the front door open, which clearly meant that a new client had arrived. Finally, cleaning tables was incredibly boring. Besides, how did they get so dirty? She breathed a sigh, and looked up from the table to properly look at the person who had arrived. "Hello, welcome to the place where you can drown your sorrows in alcohol and tears, take a seat" she pointed to the stools and then to the freshly cleaned tables, and then continued to clean the table. "Ask the bartender for whatever your gut asks for".

liv's codes

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the lovely, astonishing... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 12:08 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

we ain't never getting older

If you asked Freya what was the saddest thing in the world, at this moment she would probably say it's the feeling when you are all alone without any friends. This was not something she was used to. When she was traveling, being without friends was fine because she had never stayed in the same city for more than two days so why bother trying to find friends? She would just go to the club, met some people and tomorrow when she was on the road again, they were just the nice memory.

But now it was different. She still hadn't found the way to leave this city and for the first time in her life, she felt lonely during the nights. She met some people here and there, but no one she would consider to be her friend so once again, she was going out alone. She would probably just get drunk somewhere again and in the morning hate herself because of that.

Freya was wandering through the city for more than half of hour when she finally stopped when she saw the club. The Rabbit Hole. What the silly name from the club, like something you would see in the book Alice in Wonderland. Anyway, she didn't want to spend the whole night trying to find the club with the better name (and after all as long as they have an alcohol she didn't care about the name) so she entered in and put the smile on her face when blonde woman greeted her. "Thank you," Freya said and sat on the free spot on one table woman directed her to. "I'll have gin and tonic, please," she said once when the waitress came to take her order. It was not something she usually drinks because for her it was more like the juice but she decided to start slowly rather than get drunk in first 20 minutes.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Bach for my beautiful sign <3
PM
^
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 01:34 PM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 89 posts

go wild, for a while
"Gin and tonic, really?" she repeated, shaking her head as she continued her work. Cleaning the tables became rather tedious after the first one, she needed to talk to someone. And while she cherished the company of everyone else who worked there, she saw them every day, the same people, and she needed a new scene, so to speak, and new customers were always a good change. She hadn't seen this girl around the bar before, so she assumed she'd be new to Storybrooke. Not surprising, as new people arrived almost every day.

"Come on, that drink is for babies. You should try something stronger and sour, like whiskey or something similar," she shrugged, knowing that at least that would be what she would ask for, and what she had already ordered more than once. I know, you couldn't drink alcohol while you were working, but she was cleaning tables and serving drinks, it wasn't like drinking alcohol could affect her too much. Besides, she was used to consuming... anything. Smoking and drinking were one of her favorite things. She was trying to quit, though, but she wasn't trying too hard either.

"Gin and tonic" announced one of the bartenders, and Gwen as the good worker she was, stopped cleaning the table and went over to the counter, grabbed the silver platter where the drink was resting, and walked to the table where the woman with such peculiar hair had decided to sit. "Here you go, enjoy your drink. I hope you'll at least ask for something other than this, because otherwise it would be very disappointing".

liv's codes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 06:29 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya couldn't help but smile when she heard girl's comment. She sounded really surprised by Freya's choice. What made het think Freya was for something stronger? Don't get her wrong, she was but hearing people comment her drinks on this way was something new. Usually they give her disapproving look and tell her she should drink something... more approaciate for lady. "What is wrong with gin and tonic?" She asked trying to sound surprised. "Some would say it's refreshing and the most important, not too strong."

"I'm sorry, did we already meet each other somewhere?" Freya asked curiously. She liked this girl, and she would probably remember if she ever met her unles she was really drunk or something like that, but the girl was speaking like she knew what was for Freya. Or she just liked to give her opinion about what other people do. Don't ger her wrong, Freya was fine with that, at least tonight. She was just curious. "I decided to try and get easy tonight. You know, try to stay sober at least in first 20 minutes."

"Thank you" Freya took a sip of her drink and then started laughing. "Night is long, I'll try not to be such a disappointment." She looked at girl again. "You seem to be someone who knows a lot about drinks. Professional deformation or you just enjoy in drinking as much as me?"

+ tagGwendolyn Bashmath
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 03:46 PM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 89 posts

go wild, for a while
"That's exactly what's wrong with gin and tonic, it's not strong enough to keep you walking around town with no pants on before you know it. What good is an alcoholic beverage if it's not enough to get you drunk, or at least to provoke you into hallucinations?" the sole purpose of alcohol was to make you forget all the problems that might be bothering you, to make you feel alive. why would you want to have a drink of something you knew wouldn't work unless you drank like 15 glasses of the same stuff? it didn't make much sense in her head, and it still seemed like people liked it. Ugh, people without taste.

"No, I don't think so. Why do you ask? Is that we must have met before to act like decent people to each other?" She had only treated her with respect and kindness, or so she believed. Was that now people couldn't be treated well without knowing each other? Gwen wasn't someone who was kind to all the people who crossed her path, quite the opposite, but she certainly tried, and if that woman wasn't going to appreciate it, then fine, whatever. "20 minutes sounds very long. Why not try to stay sober for... five minutes? Or rather, why not just forget about the stupid idea of staying sober? It's hard to achieve such a goal in a bar" if only for 20 minutes.

"I enjoy drinking, years of experience," she smiled slyly, sighing. "Though anyone could call me an expert. And as an expert that I am, I advise you to abandon gin and tonic, forever".

liv's codes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:46 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya started laughing. "Well, you are right. I'm new in the city and what in the world is better first impression than walking through the city with no pants?" She drank her gin in one sip. In the nights like this one, when she was at some random place drinking all alone, she missed her friends the most. They were bringing joy in her life, with them she was careless and happy. And now, she was just alone with her gin and tonic. So what was the point in getting drunk and doing stupid things if you have no one to laugh with about that? What was the point of anything at all?

Freya looked at the girl with shrug and shook her head. Then she found the hairpin in her purse and moved hair from her face. "No, I didn't mean about that at all. But no one besides my friends knows what kind of drinks I like, well except you obviously" she smiled and looked at her empty glass. "And you just look familiar to me" she shrugged again. The girl obviously got offended by Freya's question and for the first time, Freya actually cared what strangers would think. Weird. "I'm Freya, it's a big pleasure to meet you" she smiled again and listened to girl's words.
"Well, my excuse is pretty miserable actually. I was just hoping if I'm sober maybe I would meet some new people in this town and actually remember them in the morning. It sucks to be new in the city."

"Okay then, I'll take whatever you suggest" Freya looked at her empty glass and smiled. Obviously staying sober won't gonna happen, but maybe it was for the best.

+ tagGwendolyn Bashmath
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 06:04 AM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 89 posts

go wild, for a while
"Exactly. Believe me, no one would look at you funny if you ended up walking around with nothing covering your legs. We all have a little weirdness inside of us, don't we?" and she knew it better than anyone, since she came from Wonderland, the weirdest place in the world, full of things that would make your mind explode. So anything she saw in Storybrooke, like someone walking around without pants, wouldn't compare to everything she'd previously seen. Things that will surely leave you marked, traumatized for life. Yes, she wouldn't recommend anyone to visit her country of origin, you could end up losing several neurons.

"Well, what can I say, I have a gift when it comes to getting people down. And to guess their poisons, of course" it wasn't exactly a gift, since she couldn't use it for much either, but at least it was something, a talent she possessed. Knowing which drinks went well with a person was something she had known since he had come to town, and it was a good thing, considering she worked in a bar. Gwen could recommend to people any drink she thought they would like, just being careful they didn't take it personally. Just because someone recommends a drink doesn't mean your taste in drinks is horrible. In most cases. "I guess I have one of those faces" faces that look familiar, no matter where you look at them. "My name is Gwen, or Dormouse, whatever you want. My pleasure, Freya".

So she was new, yep, she had called it. "Yeah, being new to a city always sucks. But they're all incredibly nice, so I doubt it'll be very difficult for you to make new friends. You've already made one, congratulations" and she had also made a new friend, she was on a roll. With a nod, she picked up the empty glass resting on the table and smirked. "You won't regret it" and so she went back to the bar, where even if it wasn't her job, she started making a drink, with the help of one of the professional bartenders. After that, she went back to where the girl was, placing her creation on the table. "Its name is Sazerac, it comes from New Orleans. This drink is like... 80% alcohol. Its ingredients are rye whiskey, Peychaud's bitters, another 2 ounces of rye whiskey and sugar. Do you think you'll be able to see clearly after a sip?".

liv's codes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 10:16 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 81 posts

Freya Blackburn
girls like her were born in a storm
they have lightning in their soul
thunder in their hearts
and chaos in their bones
"Well, considering everything that is happening in this city, I think the girl who walks around without pants would actually look normal" she shrugged and smiled. Really, she came in the city full of mermaids, witches and what not. Oh God, are vampires real? Freya hoped they are not. They look cool and sexy in the movies but someone drinking all your blood wasn't cool at all. But she heard there are villains in this town. Luckily she hasn't met any of them, at least not yet... Wait, how in the hell her mind went from drinking to villains? This was insane.

"That is a useful gift. It's good to know someone like you, especially if you want to throw a party" she smiled again. People were funny and most of them really looked like they like a specific type of drinks. Freya used to think the same about tattoos, she was proud because it seemed like she knew what tattoo would work the best for each client. Of course, that wasn't the case when completely grown up man who is CEO at his company comes drunk and demands tattoo of a unicorn.
"It's nice to meet you G... Wait, a Dormouse? Like in Alice in Wonderland?" of course she was from Wonderland. Freya thought it would be the best if she starts making the list of all stories that are true. "You are the one that always falls asleep at tea parties?" She didn't look like a person who can't stay awake though.

"I guess I did" but before she could say anything else, Gwen left with an empty glass that was in front of her. Freya looked around her once again. All people were happy, having fun like they didn't have any concern in their life. Freya wondered if there will ever be the time when she would feel like them. Gwen stopped her thoughts and Freya looked carefully at the glass in front of her. "I guess it's just one way to find out. And thank you for making this" she took the glass carefully and tried it. It was really strong but good. "It's good. I just hope I would be able to find my apartment after this."

Gwendolyn Bashmath / outfit / <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: May 17 2018, 01:15 AM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 89 posts

go wild, for a while
"Yep. This town would be perfect for a bunch of thirsty psychologists, don't you think? they could grow rich with only 2 people" Storybrooke was not for all tastes, that was obvious. It was special, unique, and not just because storybook characters lived there. It had something that made it special. The atmosphere, perhaps it was really just people, she wasn't sure... "But, this city is quite wonderful, in its own way. It's probably one of the most unique ones you'll ever see. I still believe that Wonderland overcame it, but not many people appreciated the madness of that place" indeed, many people seemed to hate Wonderland, and Gwen did not blame them, but she personally loved that place.

"Hey, throwing a party wouldn't be a bad idea. We barely have any parties here, can you believe it? I mean, okay, I get why people aren't in the mood to throw a party, having a king who apparently wants to kill us all on the loose, but a party would definitely relax us all, right?" she'd have to talk about planning some kind of party with Chesh, or Poppy, that girl really knew how to throw parties. The girl frowned when she mentioned the usual falling asleep at tea parties, though she sighed, and nodded, shrugging It's not like she could deny it. "They exaggerate it, believe me. I don't always fall asleep, but tea makes me sleepy, it's not my fault. Besides, they hardly gave me any prominence, I was just the dormouse that fell asleep after tea. Because okay, that's happened more than once, but there's more to me than the audience doesn't know" like the fact that she was a fighter, that she had been captured by the queen of hearts and had lived to tell the story... she wasn't just the one who fell asleep at parties.

Now, watching Freya taste one of the drinks Gwen personally loved the most made her feel good inside. People usually didn't ask for the waitress' opinion, and even if Gwen gave them her opinion even though they didn't ask, they always took it the wrong way, as if they thought she was insulting their taste in drinks. Which she was, of course she was, but come on, they were so over the top. "Probably not. If you finish it, I can assure you that you will end up sleeping on the sidewalk of some lonely street, with your clothes shredded and your hair unraveled. And oh, I don't even want to talk to you about the blackouts you'll have...".

liv's codes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine