New Poll

Ice Cream Is Cheaper Than Therapy, Tag: Puss <3
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 06:18 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

+100 years old / 54 posts

Lola had already tried ice cream before. And she should say that it was one of the most appetizing desserts which she had tried in her entire life. She also liked cake as a decent dessert, but she thought you could not compare cake and ice cream, because - well, although they may have ingredients in common, they couldn't be compared. Or at least from her point of view. Anyway, she hadn't come to that shop to speak about cakes, right? She had come to the store to buy a refreshing ice cream, which was quite needed at that time of the year. Lola did not buy many ice creams in her lifetime, as she firmly believed that if you were hot wanted something to refresh yourself, you could always cool your water in your fridge and there you go - you'd have your cold liquid, and above that you wouldn't have lost any money, just time. Anyway, ice cream was also frozen liquid - the only thing is that it had that addictive flavor that made you want more and more. Those flavors, rather. While the water always had a unique taste, a flavor that never changed. But at least it was healthy, now wasn't it? Something good had to have, after all.

We could also talk about the strange shapes that they possessed! Some of them, not all. The original ones had the same way of always, round! Instead she had seen some possessing form of rockets, feet, bananas, pencils! Really, in what were people thinking about when new ideas for structuring those frozen ice creams needed to be said out loud? She simply could not understand it, seriously. What kind of person would want to eat an ice-cream pie-shaped, even if it was the tastiest ice cream in the world? She wouldn't be the one who would test it, that had it insured. She sighed dramatically, entering the store that she had visited more than once, but when she came she had met with a nearly white haired woman, but now who was behind the counter instead of said woman was a boy more or less around her age, and she couldn't say that it was annoying to see a new face around. Not at all. "Hello pretty boy!" she simply said, to make her presence there known to the boy. Although she had entered through the main door so she assumed that the stranger had already become aware of her presence there.

"Hi! Lola Sunspell, or Miss Awesome, whatever floats your boat!" she smiled kindly, before asking what she had wanted to ask since she arrived. "Are you new around? I had not seen you before. Or perhaps I have always come in shifts in which you were free" that also could be a possibility. "Is it weird to introduce yourself when buying ice cream? Because if it is, we can pretend this never happened. I'll buy my ice cream and walk out as if nothing ever happened".

Puss In Boots

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 07:24 PM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 54 posts

Pray for mercy from Puss... in Boots

Keeping the ice-cream parlour going had been a bit difficult, but, he had managed to. And, now that Ingrid was back, he didn't have to do it all by himself anymore. Puss wasn't really an in charge type, or at least not anymore. He was good at taking charge, but, he had been more of a 'sidekick' role for the last few years before ending up in this town. The truth was, Puss had never really considered ice-cream as an alternative to milk, but, it was actually pretty good. And, it was frozen milk mixed with other ingredients in there. To someone like him, it was almost as addictive as milk had been back in the Forest, but, then again the whole cat thing was inside of him after all.

With the town being updated a lot through multiple curses, Puss had decided to update the options they had here in terms of styles for how it was served. He didn't know how popular they would be, but, at least he was trying to make this town have a bit more variety. But, he wasn't sure how it would set off. Puss just stood behind the counter as he turned up the radio, letting the music blast as a song he loved came on. Puss was playing his air guitar as he just enjoyed the music while the parlour was empty. Hearing the words from the woman who had entered, caused him to stop suddenly, and, just turned down the radio before going into customer service mode.

“Nice to meet you Lola. I'm Puss in Boots. Or just Puss.” Puss said, giving a quick smile in her direction. “Nope. Been here since the beginning. I guess we always just missed each other. Ships passing in the night you could say.” Puss then let out a chuckle in response to her next question. “No, I don't think so. I do it all the time, but, that's the point of being a customer service worker. But, feel free to buy some ice-cream mi-lady.”

Lola Sunspell // Hope this is ok

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 02:37 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

is it true that pain is beauty?

"Puss in Boots... adorable!" she did not know why, but she knew that she had heard that name before, she remembered it from somewhere. She was sure of it. Perhaps back from the Forest? Ugh, why did it sound so familiar? Oh, whatever, she could not spend all day trying to figure out why his name sounded so familiar to the fairy. Separately, usually those things landed on your head all by themselves, without prior notice. It was like when you didn't remember the name of your favorite movie, and without warning you suddenly remembered it, when you weren't even trying. That was exactly what she expected to happen with that adorable name.

She smiled slightly at his following words, and her smile simply widened as long as he talked. "You have a point there" she said, nodding towards the man. "I'll buy ice cream, messier, given that that is what I came to do in the very first place" she had not said it in a sarcastic tone, in a tone that you would not want to hear, even if it was obvious. She simply said with her usual tone, one that was sweet and soft. "You know what? Whenever I come to this place I order exactly the same flavor of ice cream. Chocolate. But now - I will let you choose the flavor of my ice cream. Surprise me" she could be risking way too much, but she knew that sometimes she had to try new things, and well, she was too indecisive for her own good, and perhaps that's why she always asked for the same flavor, not having to undergo the activity of choosing a single flavor between all the different flavors. It was like choosing your favourite child, right?.

Puss In Boots

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 08:38 PM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 54 posts

Pray for mercy from Puss... in Boots

“Oh I know I am.” Puss said, with a soft smirk crawling onto his face. Puss looked at the woman who had entered the store, and, just looked at her for a moment. He wasn't sure why the name sounded familiar, but, then again being pretty much in a public eye with the ice-cream shop made him figure out or overhear the names that pass through the town. But, then again, it seemed like it wasn't just that. But, maybe he would figure out why he recognised the name when that moment came. He wasn't worried too much about it, he knew it would come when it came, without thinking about it.

Puss leant against the counter as he spoke to this woman again, the smile never leaving his face as he talked. “Yeah well I usually do.” Puss said, with a smirk. “That is generally what people do when people walk in here. But, messy is good, and, one of the best parts of ice-cream.” Puss knew that while he didn't say it with a sarcastic tone, he meant it with every intention of it being sarcastic. But, he wasn't going to be rude and make it obvious in his tone. Hearing her say that she wanted to be surprised made Puss look at her with a side smirk. “Well, one of the perks of working here, is that I have the best knowledge of the flavours, and, you're right the same thing over and over is probably a bit boring.” Puss knew that things back in the Forest got a bit repetitive, which is part of what had bored him by the end, before his first run-in with Shrek and Donkey. But, he made quite a few different concoctions through his time working in this place, and, he definitely knew which flavours he didn't like. So he would happily help this girl with whatever she needed in terms of ice-cream.

Puss grabbed a cup from beside the containers of ice-cream flavours, and, threw a couple of flavours inside of it. “This is a mix of a couple of ice-creams. Cookie dough and mint chocolate chip.” Puss said, before putting one of the flavours onto the sample spoon, and, handing it to her, before preparing the other spoon with the other flavour.

Lola Sunspell

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 05:32 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

is it true that pain is beauty?

Lola laughed lightly at his first words, shaking her head slowly. She was pretty sure that the man was aware that she had referred to his name, but him responding in such a way was what had caused that same light laughter to abandon her throat. And she could not discuss it. The boy was adorable, or at least from her point of view. She didn't have experience with the opposite sex, then let's see, she was fairy, and they had to find the happy ending of the others, they were not dedicated to search their own happy endings! She was sure that falling in love was not even well seen when in came to them. But they had rights, and Blue would not be who to tell them what they could or could not do. Tink had fallen in love, and Indy seemed interested in the man who she once had found collecting mushrooms... She also wanted that. Why couldn't she have it?.

"Uhm, I would have never thought that messy could be good. For example, what about a messy room? or messy feelings? Is there messy also something good?" She asked, raising both eyebrows, without being able to avoid returning the smile. I mean, the smiles were infectious, as yawns or laughs, and hey, she was not complaining at all. "Serve ice cream seems to have many perks. Tell me, can you eat some ice cream when it's a very, very hot day? Because that would be just perfect" she asked, curious. Of course she supposed that if doing something like that was permissible, then you should pay for your ice cream, but still. Stand in front of a huge variety of ice cream and not being able to try it on a too-hot day would be a very cruel torture.

She watched as the boy chose the flavors of ice cream that she would prove, feeling as excitement grew within her. Lola was happy, because finally she would try a new type of ice cream, instead of always staying with the same on. And let's see, chocolate ice cream would always have a place in her heart because it was her favorite, but still - she should open her door to test any new flavors. "Cookie dough and chocolate chip mint... it does not sound so bad" her smile grew slightly when Puss offered her the spoon, and without thinking twice, she accepted it. Lola observed it for a moment, biting her lower lip, before deciding to try out that new flavor, which soon made a very good impression to her taste buds. "Uhm... " she was a few seconds silent, perhaps to try to create some tension, before giving her judgment. "Delicious".

tag: Puss In Boots

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:42 AM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 54 posts

PRAY FOR MERCY FROM
PUSS IN BOOTS
“Well yeah there is sometimes bad messy things. But, yeah there are great things that can be messy. Like when it's a hot day, and, ice-cream melts on your hand. Or when you're spending time with your friends and it starts to rain.” Puss said, as he let his mind wander for a moment. Leaning against the counter, Puss continued to just stand there and smile as he looked at this woman who had entered the store. “Oh trust me it does. I get to meet a lot of interesting people. Well as long as no-one sees me do it, then I can eat as much as I want. Besides I kind of became in charge of this place for a while, so no-one could really stop me doing anything.” Puss knew that at first Ingrid's death had hit him pretty hard, but, he had pushed himself past it, and, re-opened the store. But, yes he did still take some ice-cream on hot days.

Puss began to prepare the two flavours for this woman to try. He could tell that this girl was ready to try something new, even if she still loved the one she was used to. But, hopefully she trusted him enough to try these new flavours. After all this had been his job since the beginning. “That's the spirit.” Puss said, giving a soft smile as he handed her the spoon. Puss wiped down a patch on the counter as he waited for the woman to give her reaction to the flavours he had offered her. Hearing the woman's reaction, Puss looked back up and smirked. “I told you. Some of these flavours are good.”

He leant forward as he looked at the woman Lola again. “Hey, there is a mix of my own that I made. You might like that one. It's one that isn't on the sign, but, I have some set aside.” Puss said, glancing around for a moment, before looking at her again awaiting her answer.

made by Little One of CAUTION

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 11:04 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

chocolate ice cream, please
"You have a curious way of seeing things, you know? I hate melted ice cream, and I don't like at all making contact with the droplets that fall from it when it starts to melt. And when it starts to rain and you're hanging out with your friends... I would call it more a great ruin of plans" the girl with golden hair said, slightly smiling at the man. Though she should admit that his way of seeing the good messy things had not displeased her completely. "Yes, the city is full of interesting people, and I suppose that everyone likes ice cream, so you've surely met the whole town..." truth was that being able to eat ice cream whenever you wanted without having to worry about anything was something that Lola would like to do to. But then again she didn't work in an ice cream parlour, by which... you know, she could not do it.

The mixture of ice cream that Puss had given her had been without a doubt a gift for her taste buds, as well as a change that she had greatly enjoyed. After spending years eating the same ice cream, she had finally changed it, and oh, did she felt proud. She had not saved the planet or something like that, she had only tried new flavors of ice cream - but even so, it felt like a real change for the fairy.

"A mix of your own?" Lola repeated, her smile expanding to hear those words, while she nodded pleased. "I would love to be one of the privileged people who get to try one of your combinations. It'll be a real pleasure and an honour". was she joking and exaggerating on purpose? yes, but she did really want to taste that mix!.

tag: Puss In Boots

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 05:56 PM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 54 posts

PRAY FOR MERCY FROM
PUSS IN BOOTS
“People tell me that a lot actually. Well if you hang out with someone like me long enough. You'll start to see those things as good. Or learn how to make the best out of a bad situation.” Puss knew that someone like him had needed to do that a bit, and, he had made it work. “Well probably not the whole town, but, I think I've met a majority of them.” Puss did have access to ice-cream whenever he wanted, but, he did have some self control, and, didn't always just eat all of it.

Puss was good at mixing combinations, and, knowing what tasted good together. But, not like he needed to mix it, if she wanted to discover more flavours of ice-cream. But, he might as well do some creative stuff while he was showing it to her. Besides the fact that no-one knows any flavours besides one or two is a crime. It was an achievement in itself when you accept at least one new option into your list of preferences.

“Yeah that's right.” Puss gave a soft smile at the woman. “Well alright then. If you're going to insist like that. Then I guess it would be rude to not show it to you.” Puss bent behind the counter, and, gave a soft smile as he pulled the container up, and, placed it onto the counter for a moment.

Puss then grabbed two spoons, and, scooped some onto one for Lola, before scooping one for himself too. “Here you go. Give that a try.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 10:35 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

without ice cream

there would be darkness and chaos

"Hanging out with you sounds like having several advantages... tell me, if I decided to hang out with you more often, could I get some discount on ice cream?" she questioned, arching her eyebrows, repressing a small smile that threatened to flourish on her lips. Clearly, surely she would also hang out with him to enjoy the pleasant company, not only because of the ice cream he had the expertise to prepare. As far as she had been able to see, Puss was quite friendly, and he didn't look uncomfortable by her inclination to speak more than she should. She knew that sometimes people could come to feel uncomfortable or speechless, or even annoyed, due to her speaking too much or too quickly, by which Lola had tried to... speak with fewer words, but apparently Puss did not look upset or stressed, which was a relief.

"How to improve a bad situation, that's something I would love to learn. I mean, I think I know how to improve bad situations, but perhaps someday I or one of my loved ones is in a situation that can not be improved - for example, what would occur if my head cable's cross and I decide to wear socks with flip flops? that would be a horrible, and hopeless situation" only the thought of it was able to send chills down her spine.

"Meeting people is one of the pleasures of life, don't you think? I know there are many people who are not very sociable, and who would prefer to stay at home locked up before even thinking about the idea of socializing, but even so, I think that even those people enjoy the company of a person. A nice person, of course. Or maybe not. I'm sure there are people who don't enjoy the company of nice human beings..." the young woman bit her lower lip slightly after that, thinking she had again spoken way too much once again, but that feeling left her mind in seconds. Somehow, she felt that Puss wouldn't mind her babbling.

A smile appeared on her face when Puss agreed to show her his own combination, and without waiting a few seconds, she accepted the spoon the boy had offered her, bringing it to her lips, and savoring the blend of flavors. "Gods... this is delicious. You should work on this!" Lola exclaimed, before realizing what she had said. The fairy laughed nervously, sighing. "I mean, working at mixing flavors, not at an ice cream parlour. Although to mix flavors you should need to have access to an ice cream parlour, or a refrigerator to keep the ice cream..." another nervous chuckle. "I'm sorry, I talked way too much. Again".

Puss In Boots

you talking about the au made my goldenboots feels explode

&

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 03:05 AM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 54 posts

PRAY FOR MERCY FROM
PUSS IN BOOTS
“I'm sure I could make that happen. I mean I am in charge of this place now. Technically.” Puss said, giving a soft smirk in her direction. He didn't hate the company of the woman in front of him. She seemed nice, and, easy to talk to. Not that he had minded that, he was able to hold up a conversation pretty easily on his own. Yes the girl talked a bit from what he'd noticed, but, it was something he had in common with her.

“Improving bad situations is something I do happen to excel in. I don't think I know that problem. But, for me it would be a situation like not being able to find my boots. I mean I can't be Puss in Boots without them now can I?” Puss kind of flinched at the thought.

“Oh I believe that definitely. I mean it's why I chose to keep working here. Those people are probably ones who are too stubborn to admit that they like the ideas of people being around. There are a couple of people who may actually not like it though.” Puss leant his arms against the counter as he looked at the girl. It seemed like she was a babbler, but, he was ok with that, it meant that he had someone who could keep up with him.

Puss pulled out his secret creation that he hid behind the counter, and, offered a spoonful of it to Lola in front of him, before having one for himself too. “Thanks.” Puss said, giving a quick smile as he put the container back in his hiding spot in the freezer as he listened to the girl continue to ramble. He just let out a soft chuckle as he looked at her, shaking his head for a moment. “No, you're good. It kind of takes the burden off of me when I go off topic. But, maybe you could help me with thinking of some flavour combinations.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine