There are zombies attacking, tag Tink/Kirsty
James Nolan
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 10:29 AM

Snow White

Enchanted Forest

Bach is online

30 years old / 344 posts

a blow to my ego

James still couldn't entirely believe he and the others had managed to get the upper hand and push back the zombies attacking. Normally he might have tried not to get involved, but the zombies had posed as much of a threat to him as they did anyone, since they didn't seem to care who they attacked. He'd basically walked into the fight, when he went by Rumple's shop and the horde descended on the town. He had a gun on him, something he had taken to carrying around since the zombies started popping up to begin with. Thing was, until now, they had only been seen here or there, in small numbers. Today was different though, today they were on a full scale attack, and there was some one leading them, someone Rumple tried to attack but was thrown back like a rag doll. That made James very nervous, anyone as or more powerful than the dark one, this was not a good omen.

He had gone through all the bullets in his one clip within minutes, then when things started to get really bad, no weapon, empty gun. He ended up having to fight them off just with his fists and the empty gun hitting them in the heads with it. Finally he had managed to find a sword strapped to one of the zombies, which it clearly didn't need or care about any more. After that James was able to fight a bit better, though he had a bite on his left arm which had made it hard, a twisted ankle, and somehow he had ended up on the wrong side of a magic fire ball sent from, he wasn't sure who sent it, but it had missed the zombie it was aimed for and hit James instead giving him light burns on his neck and back.

As soon as the zombies they were fighting were dead or dispersed, James didn't waste a moment, he briefly checked to see if Rumple was relatively ok, in that he was still breathing and left Buffy and that crazy cat girl to tend to him. He ran off in the direction of Thomas's toy store, he was pretty sure Tink had said she was working today, and he wasn't sure where the zombie fights were going on elsewhere in town, but before he tended to any of his wounds, he had to make sure Tinkerbell was safe. He finally got to the store, threw himself through the door, completely out of breath and looked for Tinkerbell.

"TINK, Tink where are you!?!?!" He could barely stand, his arm was bleeding, his neck was smouldering from the burn, and he was limping on his hurt ankle.

Tag Tinkerbell | Notes: A few weeks ago after a big zombie battle around town

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Tinkerbell
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 01:08 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

100 years old / 481 posts

If there was ever a time Tinkerbell was so incredibly grateful for having received her magic back this was definitely one of them. The walking dead had been popping up all over the place lately but it had been manageable, just the odd one here and there, but today....today had been like something straight out of a horror film. The scene she had seen outside of the shop window was truly horrifying, sending an uncomfortable chill through her whole body, and when their attention seemed to be drawn onto Thomas' shop she wasted no time in pulling out her wand.

Thomas was still doing the monthly stock check in the back so, as far as she was concerned, he was completely unaware of the apocalyptic scene outside...and that was how it was going to stay. She may not have been able to protect him from the Dark One that day they had been reunited but she was going to make sure no harm came to him today. Whispering the words of the incantation she needed for the protection spell she stepped away from the shop entrance once it was complete and smiled softly to herself.

Nothing other than the living would get through that spell, Thomas was going to remain oblivious and, better yet, he wasn't going to get hurt. She just hoped that James had managed to find somewhere safe; although, something told her that it was more likely he had gone running straight into danger than anything else.

When the front door flew open violently and James' voice rang out loudly inside the shop Tinkerbell had been dusting one of the shelves underneath the till and jumped right out of her skin at his sudden appearance. Her her met with the corner of the till, immediately causing a groan of pain to escape her lips as she rubbed the sore spot with her hand. She was more than ready to give him a good few stern words but the second her blue eyes fell upon his injured form her concern for him far outweighed any annoyance.

"JAMES?!" For the love of pixie dust why couldn't he have just done what any other person who didn't want to be a hero did? Find somewhere safe and just hide until it was all over? The worried fairy ran out from behind the counter and practically launched herself at him as she instantly started to check his injuries. "You should have told me you were in trouble....I could have helped! Come on...you need to sit down somewhere. I might be able to heal you." Her heart was pounding away inside of her chest as she wrapped an arm around his waist and made him lean into her small frame for some support."You are going to be in so much trouble if you risked your life just to come here...."

There are Zombies attacking.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
(sigs and avie courtesy of the wonderful Bach! <3 )
PM
^
James Nolan
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 11:05 AM

Snow White

Enchanted Forest

Bach is online

30 years old / 344 posts

a blow to my ego

Once he saw her, once he saw her safe behind that counter, suddenly he felt every bit of the pain he was in, it was as if he'd bocked it out entirely until he could find Tink and see she was safe. She was, or at least she appeared to be safe. There were no zombies in the shop, no blood anywhere he could see as he walked in, not that he was entirely focused on looking for signs that there had been a struggle inside the toy store. He let out a sigh of relief and then when he was inches away from Tinkerbell, he started to collapse. He couldn't take another step on his ankle the way it was, if Tink hadn't been close enough for him to lean on, he probably would have just collapsed on the floor.

He winced and was going to try to say something sarcastic, something smart, but he was just honestly in too much pain so he just sort of babbled a few incoherent words at first and laughed under his breath. He'd love to just pretend he'd totally gotten injured on his way to get to Tinkerbell, but sadly he'd been pushed into a situation he hadn't wanted to be in with, but it wasn't as if the zombies cared about what he wanted.

"Don't tell anyone, but I ended up having to help Rumple and that blonde warrior chick, didn't catch her name but she was strong enough to throw a punch through a zombie's head, and that crazy cat chick. I was just walking by the shop on my way here to see you when the horde came walking down the street, didn't give me many options, and you know me, I may be no hero but I couldn't turn around and flee like some scared child in front of everyone." He let himself lean on Tink until she got him to a place where he could sit down. The bite on his left arm was still bleeding and the most at risk for infection, the sprained ankle and burns on his back and neck were the minor, though hurt pretty bad.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Tinkerbell
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 06:49 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

Rumple……She should have known. If he wasn’t pulling James into another deal he was finding any other way to try and throw him in the path of danger and it was really beginning to piss the fairy off. Despite already feeling her jaw clenching from the anger she felt this wasn’t the time or the place to be venting about the Dark One. He was injured and she needed to make sure that she could do something to help heal you.

”Let’s just get you sat down. I need to have a thorough look at your injuries so I know what I can do for you.” That and it looked like he was about to pass out at any given moment and she was nowhere near strong enough to carry him, she was already beginning to feel the ache of him leaning against her for support. Guiding him over to the chair behind the till she caught a glimpse of the bite on his arm and her heart seemed to just sink to the bottom of her stomach as though it was attached to a lead weight.

She was no expert in these horrible creatures that were currently invading the town but she had seen those horrible movies they showed on TV from time to time and every single one of them always seemed to state that bites from them were infectious and it was only a matter of time before the person with the wound succumbed and transformed into the same horrible creature. ”James….” Her eyes glance at the wound, trying to think whether magic would be able to rid him of it, but her magic had never been used for this kind of thing before and there was every chance it could end up making it worse for him.

”Those movies we watched, the ones you thought were a good idea, they said…they said that a bite is deadly. Please tell me Rumple just got a little too angry and bit you…” It was a long shot, by miles, but that scenario was far better than the other one that was running through her mind. “I-I don’t know if my magic can do anything.” She was trying her best to hide her panic, which was a hard feat for a fairy who couldn’t control her emotions, but her wide eyes were betraying her.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
James Nolan
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 06:53 PM

Snow White

Enchanted Forest

Bach is online

30 years old / 344 posts

a blow to my ego

He winced as she looked him over, but when she asked if Rumple had been the one to bite him, well he couldn't help but laugh. At first it was just a low chuckle barely audible under his breath, but the absurdity of everything that had been happening suddenly he was laughing out loud and trying his hardest to stop and take a breath. He didn't even know why he found it all so funny, it wasn't funny, in fact it was quite the opposite of funny, but he was tired and in pain and somehow he found it amusing that no matter how hard he tried not to be a hero, not to be his brother, he ended up thrown in a situation where he had to take up arms and help others. Not that he had a problem with helping others in general, he just also found his brother's holier than thou attitude about being a hero, about being good and pure and all that crap so abso-fucking-lutely boring.

"I'm sorry, it's not funny, I don't know why I'm laughing, something about the image of Rumple biting someone. I asked him though, he said someone had been bit by one of the stray isolated zombie attacks last month and been fine. Well as fine as anyone can be from being bitten, but not dead, not turned, just had to keep it clean, since I doubt a zombie's mouth is overly hygienic, but it shouldn't kill me." "Shouldn't' might not be the most comforting way to put it all, and not that Rumple could always be overly trustworthy, but James trusted him in this since he had heard about the stray attacks that had been trickling in the last two months and from anything anyone had been able to tell so far, whatever had caused the zombies, whatever dark magic, they seemed more of the voodoo magic variety than the infection spreading apocalypse type that he'd seen in the horror films.

"Where's Thomas and Oh, are they ok, are they here?"

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Tinkerbell
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 01:28 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

Laughter definitely hadn’t been the reaction the fairy had been expecting, far from it in fact, so when James’ laugh gradually became louder and started to echo out around the room she couldn’t do anything but look at him with a rather perplexed expression on her face. Maybe he was delusional? In shock? Yeah….it definitely had to be one of those because this was hardly an entertaining situation they found themselves in. ”Okay well I think it is official. You need to sit there and just….relax, or something, because your head doesn’t seem to be all there.”

Her expression of confusion had disappeared now and had been replaced by one that exuberated more worry than anything else. At least there was one thing on their side….he wasn’t about to turn into one of those horrible creatures because of the bite he had sustained; well, that was if Rumple was even telling the truth which was questionable at the best of times. However until anything came about to prove him otherwise she was just going to have to take his word for it.

”Thomas is in the back doing a stock check.” Using her wand Tinkerbell carefully placed a healing barrier around all of the wounds he had gained from the chaos outside. It wouldn’t heal them right away but it would at least provide him so comfort while both his body, and her magic, went to work. ”I don’t even think he is aware of what is going on. As soon as I saw that something wasn’t quite right I put up the protection spell so none of them could get inside. As far as he is aware this is just like any other day.” It probably hadn’t been the best route to go down but the last thing she wanted was for her old friend to worry – he was the one who was always ridiculously happy, more so than even most of the fairies that she knew, and she would hate to see anything but a grin on that goofy face of his.

Oh? Oh…..Tink’s lips pursed in thought for a while as she ran through the people she knew here in town. Although she had heard of Oh she was yet to meet him properly and so she had no idea of his location during all of this. ”I…I don’t know where he is. Perhaps he is with one of his friends? I could always do a location spell for him if you are really worried?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
James Nolan
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 11:46 AM

Snow White

Enchanted Forest

Bach is online

30 years old / 344 posts

a blow to my ego

Worried? James wasn't sure what he was in all honesty, now that he saw Tink was safe he felt a surge of relief, but the relief was being replaced with pain, as his adrenaline rush wore off, the pain in his injuries was becoming more and more obvious, harder to ignore, harder to push from his mind. Not to mention the fact that the things he'd seen while fighting. It wasn't as if this was his first zombie run-in this year, the things had been popping up here and there ever since the New Year, but prior to today it had always been in small numbers, one or two, maybe three or four on the rare occasion. This was like all out war though, a full on frontal assault by hundreds of the undead things while being led by something with powerful dark magic, magic so powerful it had bested the Dark One, or maybe just caught Rumple by surprise, either way the image of Rumple being thrown off like a rag doll wasn't settling well with James.

"I was on my way here to visit you when I got cut off by the zombies, ended up having to help Rumple and a few others fight, there was........... Tink there are hundreds out there, all being led by someone or something, something dark........" James sighed as he remembered the sight of Rumplestiltskin, the dark one, being thrown back like a rag doll. The idea that there was someone darker, someone more powerful, than the dark one himself, that actually terrified James a bit. "Whatever or whoever it was leading the zombies this time, the dark figure, Tink, it threw Rumplestiltskin back like he was nothing.......... Now, maybe it just caught him off guard, but just the same, I'm worried, I've faced a lot in my life and my afterlife. Giants, ogres, god of the Underworld, but something is really wrong..........."

He didn't voice it yet, but part of him really wanted to urge Tink to figure out a way to get out of Storybrooke with him, find some realm, anywhere that might be safer than here, he couldn't lose her, couldn't lose the only woman he'd ever truly loved. He wasn't even sure if they could get away, maybe they wouldn't be able to pick what realm they went to, but he'd heard stories of people going both ways, some falling from portals, some falling into portals, thing was it seemed that if you got away to another realm, at that point all portals just came back to Storybrooke for some reason, even if that's not where you wanted to go.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Tinkerbell
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 12:48 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Kirsty is online

Seeing James so worried, maybe even bordering on the line of panicking, wasn’t something Tinkerbell was used to seeing and although on the outside she looked to be quite calm and collected about this whole event she was beginning to really feel the fear coursing through her on the inside. ”Sssh….it’s going to be fine….” Once she finished the spell to help soothe his pain a little her arms wrapped themselves around him in a protective manner. One of her hands slid up the length of arm until it reached the back of his neck and then she combed her fingers gently through his hair to bring his face closer to hers.

Not wanting to cause him any more pain than he was already in she propped herself up onto her tiptoes so that she didn’t need to lower his head and placed a soft kiss onto his lips. ”I’m sure Emma and the others are already thinking of a way to stop this…..” Her words weren’t even succeeding in reassuring herself so she doubted very much that they were doing anything positive for him but they had been meant with good intention…..until she remembered what he had said about Rumpelstiltskin that was. He was one of the strongest magic users she knew of, maybe even THE strongest, and yet his power hadn’t been able to fend off the newfound enemy….

…..which meant that someone like Emma had no chance up against whatever, or whoever, it was.

An uncomfortable lump caused the fairy to swallow down hard as she continued to hold him close as though her life depended on him staying where he was. She may have failed in her role as a fairy all those years ago with Blue but she simply refused to fail at protecting the man she loved. He was the happy ending to her story, an ending she never thought she would get, and there was no way she was going to let anything take that away from her.

”The spell protecting this place will only last for a couple more hours at the most so we won’t be able to stay here until all of this is over but I can take us somewhere. All three of us.” She could already picture Blue stood feet away from her, arms folded over her chest, as she gave her a stern look as though she was a mother telling off her child trying to pass her idea off as some kind of ‘personal gain’ but the way she saw it was that this was protecting two innocent lives. ”What do you say?”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine