why limit happy to an hour?, Tag: Lady Morgan <3
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 07:37 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 99 posts

━they just can't get my rose right
Flynn had traveled too much, and luckily on each trip where he embarked, he ended up being triumphant. Well, but the last time he went to Oz say he technically didn't triumph, but at the end of the day what you needed to keep in mind was the effort, uh? He almost lost his life in that Emerald Castle, but he must also take into account that going to Oz was not even his idea in the first place. It was from two men who had forced him to steal something for them.

What kind of thief were you if you forced other thieves to steal for you?.

Anyway, let's say that his expedition to that Castle had not been successful, but neither he expected it to end well. After all, he had been told that there inside lived a witch with green-tinted skin, and that she did not act precisely well before intruders, before people entering in her beautiful castle with the intention or hope to at least bring something home.

But we don't need to focus on the past, right? now he was in Camelot, a realm that he never before had visited, because in truth it never had struck him. He had heard of King Arthur and his wife, and the Kingdom that they had risen from the nothing, but I mean, it wasn't that Flynn was interested in the nobles. No, the only thing he liked from royalty were their riches.

And you see, for the time being he had planned nothing, he did not know if he would end up seeping into the Castle, or if he would end up stealing from the merchants, like many other times he had done. The only thing he knew with total security is that he needed at least a few minutes to planer his perfect move, and he also needed something to drink, that was it, he needed a liquid to cool his dry throat.

So he went into a tavern of the place, which was on the outskirts of Camelot, and looking around, he sighed. Flynn sat on a table that was far from the others, frowning upon seeing that the establishment hardly had female company. He could not always have luck, now could he?.

Lady Morgan━ NOTES NOTES NOTESs

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3
PMEmail
^
Lady Morgan
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 09:20 PM

N/A

Camelot

Em 'n' em's is online

33 years old / 32 posts

I'm a redneck woman

Amanda knew that it had only been a few years since she had come to this part of Camelot, and, started her job at this tavern. She had started putting money away to one day get back to that village, and, rescue her brother from that step-father. She remembered the look on her face, and, their faces the day he kicked him out of the house she'd lived in her whole life. But, neither of them had tried to help her, or stand up to him. But, then again she was fine with that, Amanda had stood up to them, in order to protect her brother, and, it had worked. He had focused his attention on her instead of him.

Even if it was just for a little bit.

But, getting a job here was not easy. Amanda had only been 17 at the time, and, most people turned her away simply because of that. She had needed to flirt with one of the other bar-tenders, until she convinced them to get her a shot at this job. And, happily it had worked, since she had been here since.

She had borrowed one of the horses from one of the stables, in order to spy on her brother and, make sure he was ok. Since the death of their mother, Amanda knew that her brother needed someone to watch out for him, since that man was still obviously very angry for being stuck with kids that weren't his. Amanda would've taken him from that man that very day, but, she wasn't old enough to do that just yet.

But, she wasn't going to focus on her memories of that man, Amanda was away from it, and, soon she would be able to free her brother from it too. It was just a matter of time. Amanda had decided to go for a ride before she had to be at her shift at the tavern. It was somewhat freeing when she was able to go for a ride, and, just look up at the sky, not worrying about anything.

Amanda had kept the hood of her shawl over her head as she had walked into the tavern. Looking around, she noticed that the tavern was pretty full of people, which meant that she was going to be working the back half of the tavern. She looked around before taking the hood off of her head, and, picking up a tray, making her way towards one of the customers here. “Can I get you anything love?”

Flynn Rider

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 10:15 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 99 posts

━they just can't get my rose right
Taverns were without doubt one of his favorite places to spent an afternoon. I mean, he wasn't used to frequent them a lot - but the atmosphere which apparently all of them seemed to possess was something that attracted him. Back in the Forest, normally the only tavern which he most used to visit was the Snuggly Duckling, but only because he knew everyone that used to be there at all times. After all, they always had the same clientele.

And although he was aware that the people in that tavern didn't hold a lot of appreciation or even respect towards him, it wasn't as if it mattered to him. After all, none of them had tried to kill him - for now. And yeah, it was true that they had come to the point of threatening him if he didn't keep his pretty mouth shut, but he was sure that they had only said that because some of them would have a horrible headache lurking.

His attention was directed to the waitress who approached him, a smile quickly forming on his lips. She was attractive, that small fact could not be ignored. "Yes, if you are so kind. I feel a tremendous thirst, and... I'm indecisive before what drink to order. Do you have a remarkable beverage around these parts?".

Lady Morgan━ sorry it's so short! ;-;

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3
PMEmail
^
Lady Morgan
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 05:53 AM

N/A

Camelot

Em 'n' em's is online

33 years old / 32 posts

I'm a redneck woman

One thing that was good about taverns was that they were big enough for people to hide away in, and, if someone who you didn't want to see came in, you could get them drunk enough to not notice you, and, allow you to sneak away from them. A trick she would definitely use, if her step father did ironically make his way towards this place. She doubted it would happen, but, then again anything could happen. Amanda just really hoped that it didn't at any point.

This tavern, it may be full of drunks, and, she may be younger then most would expect people who worked in a tavern to be. But, she managed to blend in, and, she could fight anyone who seemed to make things awkward for her. And, no-one dared to do that, since they had seen how desperate she had been when she had first come to this place. Amanda hadn't had anything to drink of course, but, she had been in a bad way. Thinking about that was giving her a headache, and, she hated it.

Amanda decided to just focus on the customers in the tavern, and, not thoughts on her past right now. She kept the tray in front of her chest, as she stood by this one man who had entered the bar, he was certainly an odd looking fellow. Hearing the man's response, Amanda resisted the urge to roll her eyes. “Yeah, that's a long way to ask. But, I'll get you an ale.”

Flynn Rider

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine