Pages: (18) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Katie's Muses, Various Realms. Currently 11.
Katie
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:48 PM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

29 years old / 376 posts

http://shadow-rps.tumblr.com/post/85595005443

KATIE'S MUSES

THE WOLF MOTHER
Anita Lucas -- 49 -- Enchanted Forest-- Annabeth Gish
About: Anita Lucas isn't easy to get along with, but for her daughter, she is willing to try. She has also never had any lovers besides her unnamed lover, the man who she shares a daughter with. Will you be the one to deal with the wolf, the mother, or work to get close to her?

Friends: Anita doesn't make very many friends, but if she were able to, she'd probably be friends with some of the protective mothers around Storybrooke.

Enemies: The enemies that Anita has made are those who hunt to kill her kind.

Lovers: Anita has only loved one man, but even now, it's hard to get close to someone again when she has so many regrets of what she's done to push everyone she has loved until they're at arms' length.

Relationships:
Amelia Lucas/Granny – mother
Ruby Lucas/Maeven/Red Riding Hood – daughter
Callum Wallace – former lover
Hank Morgan – friend
Snow White – neutral
other relationships here

Character Stats
Enchanted Forest job: Unemployed
Storybrooke Job: Grocery store deliverer and cook
Relationship status: Single

THE TOWN CONSCIENCE
Archie Hopper -- 40's -- Enchanted Forest-- Raphael Sbarge
About: Archie Hopper is the local psychiatrist and is often very good for getting into knowing what his patients are going to at the time they're actually going through whatever problems they have. Romantically, he doesn't have anyone, but we'll see how that goes.

Friends:

Enemies:

Lovers:

Relationships:
Neal Cassidy – friend
Hank Morgan – friend
Evanna – friend
Regina Mills – neutral
Emma Swan – friend
Rumplestiltskin – neutral
list other relationships here

Character Stats
Enchanted Forest job: Part of the circus (as a boy), conscience for the royal family (Snow & Charming) (as a man)
Storybrooke Job: Psychiatrist for all of the residents & owner of Hopper Psychiatry Office
Relationship status: Single

THE FREELANCE ARTIST
Charlotte Burnett -- 33 -- Land Without Magic-- Arielle Kebbel
About: Charlotte Burnett. Half-Irish, half-American. Born in Israel back in 1984, she's from the Land Without Magic and is an art teacher who is friends with Isaiah Rivendell, the twin brother of deceased/past town sheriff, Graham Humbert. She is an open book to everyone else, but has partially closed herself off to love after the unexpected loss of her father. Will you gain her trust as a friend, help her open up to love, or become someone that she doesn't like?

Friends: Charlotte is the kind of person who is known for making lots of friends, and now that she's moved to Storybrooke, she's determined to make even more friends.

Enemies: Charlotte isn't the kind of person who makes very many enemies, but if she were to count anyone, it's people who try & get on her bad side when it comes to dealing with the still-painful loss of her father years before she came to Storybrooke.

Lovers: Charlotte has only loved two men in her entire life, and one is no longer someone that she loves. The other is Isaiah Rivendell, a man she met back when she lived in New York and worked at a children's orphanage as a volunteer. They're taking things slow and Charlotte is teaching him what it's like to date someone. ;]

Relationships:
unknown Burnett – mother
Isaiah Rivendell – boyfriend
Phoebe Bennett – best friend
Lily Page – friend/neutral
Neal Cassidy – friend
Luke Danes – friend
Graham Humbert – friend/Isaiah's twin brother
Regina Mills – neutral
Ariel – friend
other relationships listed here

Character Stats
Job: Art teacher, graphic designer & owner of Charlie and the Art Factory
Relationship Status: Complicated

THE LOVESTRUCK MINSTREL
Dandelion -- 35 -- Fantasyland-- Santiago Cabrera
About:

Friends:

Enemies:

Lovers:

Relationships:
List relationships here

Character Stats:

THE ORIGINAL VAMPIRE
Finn Mikaelson -- 32/1000+ -- Mysterious Islands-- Casper Zafer
About:

Friends:

Enemies:

Lovers:

Relationships:
List relationships here

Character Stats:

THE ORANGE FAIRY
Indiana Cartier -- 25/100+ -- Enchanted Forest-- Phoebe Tonkin
About: Indy is the orange fairy from the Enchanted Forest, loyal to Blue. But she's also best friends with Nova (Pink Fairy), Tinkerbell (Green) and and best-best friends with Lola (Gold).

Friends: Loyalty means friendship to Indy, and knowing that she can count on her fellow fairies is something that Indy loves having.

Enemies: The only enemy at the moment is Rumplestiltskin for he has caused most of the chaos in Indy's life.

Lovers: Eventually, Indy will end up with Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, but for now, it's a mutual attraction between the pair.

Relationships:
Tinkerbell – best friend
Neal Cassidy – friend
Caspian X – friend
Thomas O'Hare – friend
list other relationships here.

Character Stats
Enchanted Forest job: Full-time orange fairy
Storybrooke Job: English teacher, nun, orange fairy
Relationship Status: Dating Jefferson/the Mad Hatter

THE OLDER SISTER
Jane Banks -- 32/100+ -- Land Without Magic-- Leslie Bibb
About: Jane Banks is from Mary Poppins. She has been living in the Underworld with her unfinished business to be reunited with her brother Michael Banks for over a century when he was taken by Pan's shadow.

Friends: Info here

Enemies: Info here

Lovers: Info here

Relationships:
Michael Banks – brother
Toothiana – friend
list other relationships here.

Character Stats
Land Without Magic job: Nurse
Storybrooke Job: Nurse
Relationship Status: Single (but will eventually end up with Dorothy Gale)

THE REFORMED PIRATE
Killian Jones -- 35/300+ -- Neverland-- Colin O'Donoghue
About: Killian Jones. Pirate. Better known as Captain Hook. Depending on who you ask, he could be kissed or slapped across the face. He's ruthless, charming and sweet when he wants to be, but that side of him can only be shown around those who care way too much about him to refuse the pull of true love. Will you be his friend, his lover, or turn into a foe?

Friends:

Enemies:

Lovers:

Relationships:
Emma Swan – ex-girlfriend
Milah – ex-lover
Rumplestiltskin – neutral
Neal Cassidy – neutral
Henry Mills – friend
Tinkerbell – neutral
Ariel – neutral

Character Stats
Enchanted Forest job: Member of the Royal Navy, pirate
Storybrooke Job: Night guard at the docks
Relationship Status: Complicated (casually dating Allison Argent but will end up with Aileen Kennedy)

THE LEADER
Lucy Preston -- 34 -- Mysterious Islands-- Abigail Spencer
About:

Friends:

Enemies:

Lovers:

Relationships:
List relationships here

Character Stats:

THE LIONESS QUEEN
Nala Leone -- 32 (human years) -- Critter Country-- Laura Osnes
About:

Friends:

Enemies:

Lovers:

Relationships:
Simba Leone – husband
Kiara Leone – daughter
Scar/Seth Argent – enemy
List other relationships here

Character Stats
Critter Country job: Queen of Pride Rock, wife & mate to Simba
Storybrooke job: Head bartender and lounge singer at the Enchanted Lounge & Karaoke Bar
Relationship Status: Married to the love (lion) of her life, Simba Leone

THE SCARLET LADY
Victoria Scarlet -- 28/300+ -- Enchanted Forest-- Poppy Drayton
About: Victoria is the sister of Robin Hood and mother of Will & Penelope Scarlet, but died young, leaving them to fend for themselves when they got older. She's been in the Underworld with unfinished business but has found her way to Storybrooke in order to reunite with her precious baby boy, who is no longer the boy she'd once known.

Friends:

Enemies:

Lovers:

Relationships:
Charles Vane – dating casually
Robin Hood – brother
Will Scarlet – son
Penelope Scarlet – daughter
Hamish Macbeth – friend
Zelena – neutral
Flynn Rider – friend

Character Stats
Enchanted Forest job: Nurse, seamstress, wife, mother
Storybrooke Job: Nurse
Relationship Status: Complicated (casually dating local pirate Charles Vane)

THE KNIGHT'S DAUGHTER
Violet Morgan -- 15 -- Camelot-- Olivia Steele Falconer
About: Violet is the daughter of Sir Hank Morgan from the Knights of the Round Table and his beloved wife Amanda (who is also known as Lady Morgan), and the current sweetheart of Henry Mills.

Friends:

Enemies:

Lovers: Henry Mills – current sweetheart

Relationships:
Hank Morgan – father
Amanda/Lady Morgan – mother
Grace – potential friend
Nico de Angelo – potential friend
Will Solace – potential friend

Character Stats
Camelot job: N/A
Storybrooke Job: Student
Relationship Status: In love with Henry Mills

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Milah
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:58 PM
Milah

is online

years old / N/A posts

Alright well I have several so I'm going to put it all in one little post. I don't know how much interaction he'd have with Queen Guinevere, but I'd be fine with a plot if you'd like.

Henry and Killian: Of course he likes and respects Killian a little more since he'd seen the man first hand & the lengths of which he went through with his mother, and although he knows that Killian and his mother are no longer together he'd still like to hang out with Killian & do things with him, like Killian teaching him about navigation and sailing.

Milah & Killian: Oh I have so many thoughts for these two. Milah left her former husband and their son for this man. She has always and truly loved him. (As was seen in the Underworld when she was willing to help Rumple if it meant saving Hook.) I would love to do any sort of threads with this man, whether past, present or au. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif <3 <3 <3 Absolutely love he's here! <3 <3 <3

Killian Jones
^
Fifa Ligulfdottir
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:00 PM
Fifa Ligulfdottir

is online

years old / N/A posts

Fifa & Killian:
My viking woman, Fifa, would love to meet Killian. She would definitely find him attractive and would be very interested in him if they meet somewhere in Storybrooke. If you are interested in him having a lovers, I would love if Fifa could be one for a while.

Killian Jones
^
Twin
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:10 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 3726 posts

Hook & Rumple;;
Obviously, these two are going to have a lot to talk about. After all, Rumple used Hook's death to get the powers of the Dark One back. xD He also wasn't super interested in helping him get free from the Underworld, since he got dragged down there by Emma and co. He currently has no powers thanks to Zelena and is kind of struggling to find his footing since he doesn't know if his powers will come back and he's been beaten to hell a few times. XD Poor beat up baby.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:18 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 524 posts

Neal/Bae and Hook: OMG So many thread possibilities and the adorableness of young Bae/Hook. Anyway these two have a lot of history and I'd love to play something out. Whether when Bae is a kid or inSB since they need to clear the air between them. Or at least he wants to try if Hook does.

Ariel and Hook: these two were so sweet in the show. They had a good complicated relationship. And she was always trying to help him. When she wasn't slapping him of course. Anyway Ariel decided to stay in SB after saving Hook's life so a present day thread between these two can be pretty easy to do.

Esmeralda and Hook: while I don't have a lot of ideas for these two i would be willing to plot if you can think of something.

Lily and Hook: She was close with Emma as a kid so it might be fun to do a thread in the TL when they're still together. Maybe Lily tries to get to know Mr. Tall, dark and leather. But I'm sure having a dragon on your side wouldn't be the worst thing.

Killian Jones

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:22 PM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 131 posts

Killian Jones & Belle Gold
I don't know what sort of footing these two are really on. She's likely forgiven him for the stuff he's done to her in the past. What with the attempt on her life when he thought he could use her to get at Rumple in the Enchanted Forest and the whole shooting her in the shoulder to hurt Rumple's heart thing... and stuff. It could be interesting to see where they are at right now. I... don't really have much of an idea but I'm sure we can think of something xD

Killian Jones & Willow Rosenberg
The Slayer's witch, total nerd, and new Storybrooke resident, she works at Granny's right now and I must say, she'd probably fan girl over meeting the real captain hook. No doubt she's read Peter pan a million and one times in her own world. I don't know how or what but the amusement of her fan girling over meeting him is just hysterical to me xD

Killian Jones & Melantha Batez
Now this is where it can get interesting I think. Melantha is a little 'devil' from the Underworld. Her primary job was to stalk the lost souls, especially those destined for a horrible after life and make their after life, well, hell. I imagine at some point in his time, this lady messed with him down their and could have easily been some what torturous. She is a total sadist, after all. Now, though, she's in Storybrooke. And if her (and her partner) did mess with him down there, he would recognize her up here. How he'd react, I'm not sure. But I figured I would throw out that connection xD
PM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:39 PM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 338 posts

Alyssa: Those plots sound fabulous! I look forward to the friendship between Henry & Killian, and all of the feels between Milah & Killian.

Kitty: She's very pretty, and Killian would definitely want to get to know her but as I have an endgame girl in mind for Killian, I would consider them to be close friends.

Twin: Poor Rumple baby. Killian would definitely want to engage in another duel (since their last one ended with Milah's "death").

@Emma: SO many possibilities! I'm good with either young Bae/Hook or Neal/Hook. Either way, there will be SO much drama. Tiger-Lily/Hook have a lot of potential of being friends too, and a Lily/Hook friendship between the dragon & the pirate would be kinda cool. (I absolutely love Lily!)

Luna: With Belle/Killian, he's doing his best to redeem himself and shooting her was one of his terrible mistakes. With Willow/Killian, he'd be all, "Well of course you can have my autograph" then ask her where while trying his hardest not to blush. Idk. Feel free to add to/delete that idea. With Melantha/Killian, he'd maybe attempt to avoid her especially after the trip to the Underworld.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Graphics © Bach
^
Twin
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:51 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

Hook & Rumple;;
Haha, well, Hook could come looking for a duel, but I'm not sure he would find a worthy opponent right now, what with Rumple in a couple casts and recovering from all the pain he's been put through recently. XD but it might allow for an interesting conversation between two bitter rivals who can't really do anything to one another at that moment. >.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Kitty
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 03:07 PM

The Story of My Life

OoC Account

Kitty is online

23 years old / 161 posts

I don't think Fifa is very good at making close friends, she is so much out of her time and her element, so she is very awkward. She of course wants to have friends, but I don't see her being good at making them.

Katie

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Milah
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 03:11 PM
Milah

is online

years old / N/A posts

Killian Jones I will work on a Starter for Henry & Killian asap. <3 Can't wait to see what we do with Milah and Killian though. <3
^
Luna
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 03:40 PM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 131 posts

Katie
No, why would I delete from that? xD With Willow/Killian, that would just be hilarious. She would just die inside if he started blushing because she'd probably be just as flustered meeting someone like him. And the questions she would ask. Oh the questions. I can start something for these two when I get home if you'd like. As for Melantha, I wish the best of luck avoiding her. She might not be so nice seeing him out of the Underworld. The spirits that were there were meant to stay there and she believes that. Though she'd probably be a lot nicer to him than she is to Rumple.

Belle and Killian, though, I don't know just where to start with them but I would love something xD if you wanna start something for them at any point, just tag Belle and she will be there! (Though if she hears about any duels between Rumple and Hook, she's going to try and stop them >_>)
PM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 05:54 PM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 338 posts

Twin: Conversation I can handle. But can they handle it? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Kitty: He'd get her to warm up to him & the thought of them being friends.

Milah: Me either! Working on the thread after I do this other one.

Luna: Yeah, but the thought of him trying to avoid her is better than nothing. LOL, he'd probably give her a tour of the Jolly Roger to appease her.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Graphics © Bach
^
Twin
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 06:31 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

I can come up with something for them if you like. XD
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 06:37 PM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 338 posts

Twin: Sounds good!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Graphics © Bach
^
Luna
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 07:01 PM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 131 posts

that's funny because i was gonna throw her on the dock to start that thread for them xD Willow muse can't wait! I shall tag you when it's up ^^
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (18) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine