New Poll

History Repeats... Or Does It?, tag;; Neal
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 03:44 PM

Beauty and the Beast/Peter Pan

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

200+ years old / 1032 posts

Rumple was tired. But then, who wouldn't be feeling tired when you had two babies at home? Three if you included DeSoto. Sure, he was the Dark One and didn't need sleep, but that didn't mean he wasn't feeling a bit worn out. Still, with that feeling of fatigue came a sense of great happiness. He was doing alright- he wasn't completely messing up this fatherhood thing again. Almost everything was different from what it had been like when Baelfire was a baby, but so much of it was the same, too. He remembered how much he'd done for Baelfire, and it helped him with Gideon and Giselle.

Maybe that was why he had gone to visit his elder son. Belle was looking after the children, though he was sure she would ask her friends over while he was out, and he knew she had things well in hand. He wasn't SO protective that he felt he couldn't leave the babies with their own mother for a couple hours.

She wouldn't let him be, anyway- she would take great offense if he acted like that!

He ventured up to the door of Neal's place, the Dark One rapping on it lightly. While he had more than enough magic to poof inside if he wanted to, it would be totally impolite, so he was happy to wait outside for his son to answer the door.

While he had been busy with the kids, he had done his best not to ignore the other important people in his life, too. He had so few friends, especially after everything that had happened with the demon, and even fewer family members. Alright, maybe that wasn't true. Given his crazy bloodline, he probably had more family than friends, but still- he didn't want any of the ones he actually spoke to thinking he had forgotten about them, especially his son.

After what had happened on April Fool's day, which his sight missing and Belle having forgotten who she was for a day, he had needed his son more than ever. Or.. .daughter, as it were. Thankfully that whole mess was behind them, but Rumple still felt very grateful.

He wanted to spend some time with Neal, and had even brought some food with him as a bit of an offering. What father didn't want to make sure their son was eating properly?

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 03:25 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

32 years old / 1106 posts

Neal was happy. For the first time in so long he had a real family. Not only Emma, both of his parents, a son and Belle. But he now had two new siblings that he loved more then anything. With this happiness came slight worry, since in the past whenever he was happy something or someone took it all away. But he didn't want these thoughts in his head anymore. Everything seemed to be going fine. This wasn't like all those other times, he was finally settled down. And the craziness seemed to be over.

Neal knew that his father was busy, but, a part of him was also feeling slightly left out. He knew that his father and Belle were probably tired, and, he would offer to keep them for a night, but, he also knew that they weren't ready to part with them just yet. He was always just a phone call away though.

Neal knew that Emma had been working nights a lot more recently. So he just let her sleep while hendid his best to be as quiet as possible while waking up. Hearing that knock on his door, Neal looked up and placed a kiss on Emma's head before standing up and heading over to answer the door.

Neal didn't know who would be knocking. Most people he knew who would visit him here had a key to his apartment, and the ones who didn't probably didn't need to knock on the door to come in. But then again with the new people turning up, and, his family growing who knew who was where these days. He wasn't used to having this many people to come visit him at any time. So Neal had probably forgotten a few.

Neal knew that with that April Fool's stuff, he had spent more time with his brother and sister then he had before. And he wasn't even physically himself. Not that that had really mattered. He enjoyed the bonding time with them. And Wendy too.

Neal answered the door and spotted his father standing on the other side of it. "Oh hey papa. What brings you here?" Neal asked. He was grateful that his father had come to see him, but, he did have an inkling to ask.

Rumplestiltskin » actual Rumplefire portal

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 10:00 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple smiled when the man opened the door, secretly glad to see him as a male rather than a female. Not that he didn't want a daughter, of course, but Neal had been his first born son. Seeing him as anything else had been off-putting at best. Then again, it wasn't like he had actually seen much of anything. He had been bumping into tables and stumbling blindly around the house at the time. He never wanted to have to deal with that again.

It had been a horrible day all around- it was hardly any wonder that he found no amusement in April fool's. It was just the kind of holiday his father would love.

He didn't let it bother him- instead, he smiled at his son, holding up the bag in his hands. "I brought you some food. Nothing special, just some fruit. I just.. thought you might like it." He chuckled lightly, waiting for him to let him inside before wandering into the place. He looked around, smiling faintly. The place looked nice- it always did. Not a cluttered mess like his own house.

Which, thankfully, Belle had helped a lot with.

Setting the bag on the kitchen table, he turned to look at his son again. "I thought we should talk for a bit. Catch up. I haven't had much time to speak to you with the babies- I know I haven't been the most attentive recently and I apologize." When he wasn't looking after the twins, he was either working on magic or taking a nap.

The man smiled at his son, though it soon faded. As he turned to face him, he felt it- the crackle of magic sparking to life without warning. He felt like he had suddenly gone back in time, watching dumbly as a portal opened near his son, a strong force pulling to suck the man in. "Bae!" He heard himself scream, his body launching forward so he could take hold of his son's hand. His other hand clasped the kitchen table, to try and hold himself there and pull Neal back. "Hold on, son!" He didn't have much purchase, though, and it felt just like the situation he had been in all those years ago.

Fall into the portal with his son, or let go of his hand and save himself.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 05:27 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal gave the man a small smile, as he saw his father there. He was glad that he was here honestly. And, was glad that he could actually see him now. Not that he had minded being a guide dog, but, he couldn't look after his brother and sister, and, his father. Of course he had wanted to of course.

It was a confusing day all around then. But, luckily it was over, and, they are all able to move past that.

Neal came out of those thoughts as he once again looked at his father. He placed his hands in his pockets as he watched his father hold up a bag. “Yeah I do. Thanks papa.” Neal said before stepping aside and letting his father inside the apartment. Neal closed the door and then followed after his father. It normally wasn't as neat as this, more like a bunch of stuff everywhere.

Luckily Emma and Wendy had helped him clean it up a bit.

Neal gave his father another small smile as he leant sideways against the table. “Yeah I would like that. It's alright babies can keep you busy. But, I do appreciate you making the effort now. You don't have to apologise though.” Neal said. He was not normally alone in this town anyway.

He was standing with his father when he felt something vibrating underneath his floor. It was a feeling he knew all too well. Neal soon found himself flashing back to his 14 year old self, hanging through a portal with his father on the other end. “Papa” Neal said, feeling his father's grip. Now it was just like back then. And, it made it all too more real. “I don't think I can.” Neal attempted to grip as hard as he could, but, it wasn't like he had much to hold onto. All he had was his father's hand. Exactly like all those years ago.

The question was would he come with him this time? Or would he once again let him go?

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 10:29 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple kept hold of his son's hand, desperately clinging to the counter in an attempt not to get sucked into the portal. But his grip on Neal's hand was slipping and he knew he was stuck in the same horrible situation as before. And he had just as much to lose now as he'd had back then, it just wasn't his magic. What if there was no way back this time? What if they got stuck in this realm and couldn't get back to his wife? His kids? But, on the other hand, what if he lost Neal all over again? What if he re-lived the same hell of knowing he had let his son go?

It was one of those no-win situations where he was doomed to lose something. He felt tears stinging his eyes as he clutched his son's hand, feeling him slipping a little further into the portal.

"Bae!" He wailed, "no!" He couldn't pull his son out- he didn't have the strength. His magic was being reflected by the strong magic of the portal. He couldn't do anything but make a choice.

He felt his hand release what it had been holding- the hand clutching the counter gave way. He couldn't lose his son. Not again. Not ever again. He couldn't think of anything else. In that moment, he just knew he couldn't let go of his son's hand. And he didn't. He felt himself get pulled into the portal with his son, the man tugging his son towards him and wrapping his arms around his upper body, doing his best to protect him as they both tumbled through the portal. He couldn't fully protect a grown man, especially one taller than him, but he could do his best.

He clung to his son the entire, messy trip through the portal, and only let go when the portal spit them out into a desolate, barren wasteland, where his head connected with the ground below them. At that moment, darkness consumed him, and he finally let go of his son.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 08:57 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal continued to grip his father's hand, without anything else much to grip onto. He knew how his luck with portals normally went, and, it normally ended with him being dropped through the portal. And, before this town he was always alone on the other side. Neal couldn't help but wonder where it would drop him this time. And, if there would actually be a way back. Neal had made a promise to Emma and Henry that he wouldn't leave them again. He had every intention to keep that promise. No matter where he ended up he would find a way back to them. Neal must've inherited Emma's parents trait. About always finding her.

No matter what, they had found each other. It's what family did. Neal felt his hand slipping out of his father's more.

“Papa.” Neal said, as he tried so hard to keep his grip on his father's hand. Neal let out a soft sigh of panic as he realised this was going to truly test how much his father had changed.

Neal didn't see much in terms of what his father was doing, as he was falling through a little bit more. His focus was more on the portal underneath him, and, he felt himself falling through completely. Neal didn't really pay much attention to much else as the portal was taking him down.

He felt the portal drop him to the ground, and, he felt a rocky sort of ground underneath him. Grunting softly, Neal began to move a little as he slowly stood up. Neal looked around wondering where he was. Neal's gaze then went to his papa, noticing he had actually followed him. “Papa.” Neal said, rushing to his side and gently shaking him awake. “Papa are you ok?”

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 05:17 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple groaned lowly, opening his eyes when he felt someone shake him. He blinked a couple times, trying to focus on what was happening around him. The world was blurry and.. .dusty. Then just dusty. Slowly, he looked up at his son, and almost instantly reality sank in for him. He sat himself up sharply, gasping as he went. “Bae!” He yelped, moving to place a hand on the side of the man’s face. “Are you alright?!” Immediately, he remembered what had happened. The portal and how he had fallen through. How he had done his best to hold onto his son.

Looked like it had worked- they were both in some strange, desolate realm he was pretty sure he had never seen before.

He winced, moving the hand from Neal to the side of his head. It was tender- there was a large bruise on his forehead already forming. Thankfully, though, there wasn’t any blood. Not that it saved him from a concussion. But at least they didn’t have an open wound to worry about.

He sighed faintly, lowering his hand again before taking another look around. “Where are we?” He asked, though quickly realized how stupid a question that was, “of course you wouldn’t know, I’m sorry. I’m just… trying to figure things out.”

The man frowned, slowly getting himself to his feet. He couldn’t believe this. He was stuck in another realm with his son. It was so… ironic. He felt foolish for thinking about their past at a time like this. They needed to find a way home.

He raised a hand to his forehead again, attempting to use a spell to heal the bruise. Nothing happened. “Looks like I can’t use magic in this realm,” he sighed. Now it was really like old times.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: May 4 2017, 04:50 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal just continued to sit by his father, gently shaking him, hoping to see him open his eyes. The last thing he wanted was to lose his father again, especially when he didn't know where they were. He wouldn't be able to get home to Emma and Henry easily if he was stuck here. Neal moved himself backwards in surprise as he watched his father sit upright. “Papa.” Neal said, with a soft smile. Feeling that hand on his face, he did feel reassured. “Yeah, yeah I think I'm good.” Neal then examined his father for a moment. “Are you alright?” He couldn't believe that his father had actually come with him this time. There was a portal, and, he had chosen him this time. But, at the same time he shouldn't have left Gideon and Giselle. Although his father had protected him, which he was ok with.

At least it had worked. But, where they were he had no idea. It was dark and dreary. A bit like how it had looked when he'd first landed in London.

Feeling the hand remove from his face, Neal went to move his hand to his head and everywhere else to make sure he was not hurt. Luckily he didn't feel anything, so he was relatively unharmed. For now at least. They had a long way to go, before they found their way out of this place. But, at least for now both of them were ok.

Putting his hands in his pockets, Neal looked around before shrugging. “I don't know.” Neal said, as he let out a soft chuckle. “It's ok. Sometimes you ask the only other person around. We can figure it out together.”

Neal moved backwards, as he stood up, and, then watched as his papa did too. He couldn't help, but, think about the irony of this. He was finally in a new land with his father, even if it was a few centuries too late. But, this wasn't the time to think about that. All that mattered right now was getting home. Back to the people they loved.

His gaze went towards his father as he watched him put his hand on his forehead. He flinched as he watched what he was doing. “Ok I guess we're on our own right?” Neal said. “It's ironic though isn't it, going through a portal to end up being in a world with no magic together.”

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: May 15 2017, 03:22 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple frowned, looking around. He couldn’t believe this. There was no portal back just yet, and no saying where the next one would open up. They were stuck until another way presented itself to the both of them. But the man was a little worried about not having his magic- especially since he could FEEL magic in the air. It was surrounding them- it was claustrophobic for him and felt oppressive.

The darkness was everywhere, choking his senses. Neal was lucky- he probably didn’t feel the magic in the air, as he wasn’t as connected to it as Rumple was. He wouldn’t have to feel how terrifying their position actually happened to be.

Not that he wouldn’t find out soon enough.

He chuckled a bit at his comment, nodding. “I thought my heart was going to stop,” he admitted, “when I saw you falling back into that portal, I saw our past all over again. The mistake I made coming to life for a second time. I thought… I couldn’t let it happen again. I couldn’t lose you again, Bae. There was no way I was letting go of you this time.” He smiled a bit, though it was an emotional kind of smile. He felt a stab of pain thinking about what had happened between them all those years ago.

Or maybe it was just pain from his bruised forehead. Either way.

Sighing, he shook away his feelings, straightening himself. “We should figure out what we’re going to do. This place is.. .desolate… I think this may be one of the realms the Horned King has already destroyed. I sense a great dark magic in the air, and I have a feeling that power is what’s interfering with my own.” He sighed faintly, looking at his son.

“We can walk and see if we happen upon a portal, or we can attempt to stay here and wait for another one to open up. But I don’t know what kind of creatures may roam this land… I suspect there will be more of those undead legions the Horned King commands, at the very least. We need to be careful.”

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: May 20 2017, 08:24 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

just some lyrics
Rumplestiltskin   •   notes here, just don't stretch it
Neal looked up at the sky, and for a moment he flashed back to his 14 year old self on the other side of that portal. Not seeing another portal back, or out of this place. Neal knew that he wasn't 14 anymore though, and, as he looked back down and came back into the present, Neal realised that his father was actually be his side this time.

He rubbed his hands up and down his arms as he felt a breeze for a moment. Neal did have somewhat warmer clothes on this time, then he did the first time. But, he had a strong suspicion that this place was dangerous.

He just didn't know how much.

Neal noticed the reaction from his father, and, he gave a small smile of himself as well. “Yeah I did too honestly. Really?” Neal asked, shocked by that for a moment. Neal actually didn't get dropped alone through the portal this time. His papa had chosen him. The pain of that thought was something that he was now feeling on his heart.

Or maybe it was the impact from the fall to the ground.

Either way he didn't want to focus on those thoughts, all of that was obviously behind them. “Yeah we should. Well if it's destroyed then we should probably find a way home, before we're stuck here forever.” Neal said, with a small sigh.

“No I don't want to stay here. The best way to find stuff is to go looking for it. Or pretend you weren't waiting for it. I don't trust the creatures here either, but, I'll stay with you.”
danke!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 02:32 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple nodded. Honestly, it didn’t feel like it would make much of a difference either way. If they stayed or if they looked around a bit, they were just as likely to run into a portal. They could pop up everywhere. But he had learned, at least from his limited experience with portals, that they tended to open in small groups. That being, if one portal opened, more would do the same within a small window of time. Perhaps a day or two.

So they had some time to find another portal before there would be a long span of potentially being stuck there for a few months. That was not an option. With how things looked, he doubted there was any food or clean water to be had. They had three days, tops, before the dehydration got to them.

They needed to find a portal in that time.

“Alright, let’s get moving. Perhaps we can find some place to take refuge while we figure out where we are. It might also be a good idea to get up high somewhere- we would have a better chance of spotting a portal from higher up.” He sighed, starting to walk.

“Perhaps we’ll find a town, though I imagine it will be run down if we do.” Destroyed, much like the rest of the landscape. He sighed, moving a hand to his forehead again. The throbbing felt like it was getting worse. He wasn’t very good with pain without his magic. He hoped it might come back at some point.

“If you feel anything strange, let me know,” he added after a moment, “the magic from the portals has a pulling sensation, though if we’re farther away it can also just feel like the air is charged or something. Electric, like static shock.”

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 11:08 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

just some lyrics
Rumplestiltskin   •   notes here, just don't stretch it
Neal wasn't sure it made a difference whether they moved around in this world, or stayed put in it. He didn't have much experience with portals, but, they probably appeared in small spans of time, they may not appear as quickly in between. They might as well find somewhere to stay until it turned up again.

The last thing Neal wanted was yet another portal to strand him in a foreign land and away from the people he loved again. At least he wasn't completely alone this time. From how this place looked, Neal could see that it was dry and pretty empty. A bit like London streets when he first got there. They probably didn't have a lot of time before it truly began to affect them.

A portal had to open up.

“Yeah that works for me. Higher up the better yeah. But, I'll trust you know what you're doing. You know more about foreign lands then I do. Even if I know about survival in them.” Neal gave a soft smile before following his father.

“It probably will be. But, as long as it's standing it should be fine.” Neal said. There probably wasn't much hope of any of it being in good shape. Noticing his father putting his hand to his forehead again, Neal let out a soft sigh. He hadn't really seen his father have an injury inflicted the way humans normally had them. So he wasn't sure how his father was going to handle that.

“I will.” Neal gazed up at his father for a moment. “Got it, like a pull or an electric shock. Although I thought you would probably know more about that feel then I would.”

danke!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine