We're all out of scooby snacks, Willow Wants
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Oct 2 2016, 09:48 AM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 79 posts

Welcome to Willow's Wants
I'll make this a proper want ad eventually, but for now, it's going to be a list of characters I want to see and why I want to see them for Willow! All of them are from Buffy. (i might have ended up making this a more proper want ad than i initially intended but shhhh xD details, right?) Of course, any Buffy characters not on this list would be more than welcome, like Angel, Dawn, Cordy, or Spike, but these are the four that I would just absolutely love to see the most. History wise, season seven never happened. Its au post season six. And most of these characters should be between 24-26 years old.

Tara Maclay
Played by Amber Benson
Tara was her girlfriend, a witch that seemed to always try and do her best to keep Willow level as well as sort of help her understand who she really was. While Willow's history is slightly AU, what isn't AU is the fact that something happened that caused Tara's death and Willow didn't take it too well. She was in love with Tara, and i'd go as far to say that there's was a pretty true love, and then, just like that, she was gone forever, in front of her own eyes. Though, with the way things are, she doesn't have to be gone forever. I'd love to see her around the site and it'd be fun to see how things go if Tara reappears. Willow could certainly use her back in her life.

Added Note: There may not be a chance for renewed romance as Willow has finally moved on and has started dating Charlie Bradbury. However, Tara would certainly still be a welcome addition and a point of confliction for both Willow and Charlie. All the angst, all the sadness, all the pain. We need it.

Rupert Giles
Played by Anthony Stewart Head
So, since we've recently lost our Giles, I thought I would add him to my want ads because he's kind of super important. Giles is the reason Willow ended up in Storybrooke. He went missing a couple of months ago, for reasons whoever takes him up can decide on (whether that be a spell gone wrong or a portal opening up), so he's got a little time spent in this town. The Scoobs were clearly all worried about him and Willow thought that she could find him with a spell, which sort of backfired on her since it opened a portal that took her to Storybrooke herself. Giles is pretty pivotal to Willow's life. He's probably closer to a parent than her own parents are considering at least he never tried to burn her at the stake. He's also been very accepting of the fact that she chose magic, and has even helped her quite a bit with it in the past. He's the unofficial head and chaperone of the group and, while everyone teases him, they all clearly love him like he's their family. Really, he's super important and he's really needed around, especially with Buffy and Faith being in Storybrooke with Willow.
Taken by Lithiasaur

Alexander "Xander" Harris
Played by Nicholas Brendon
Xander is Willow's best guy friend, and has been by her side since pretty much the beginning (i'm not talking about just where high school stands either). They've been best friends since they were children, often staying at one or the other's houses and had pretty much been family for each other. And she could certainly use her best friend. Not to mention, there are so many AU and past opportunities I would just looooooove to play out with the two, considering everything they've been through. And even if not, it'd be really nice to see this goofball around. (I should probably note that, despite the gif, this is not looking for a romantic plot xD she just really wants her friend back. The scene that gif comes from is just far too cute and the other ones i wanted to use didn't really show his face so... that was the best i was getting >_>).

Buffy Summers
Played by Sarah Michelle Gellar
Buffy is her best female friend, and Willow absolutely adores her. She was probably one of the first genuine gal pals she ever had and has been looking up to Buffy for quite a while. Whenever she needed someone to vent to, she had this chick. They were so close, that Willow ended up living with her after awhile and they were roommates in college. Buffy helped Willow grow so much out of who she used to be. Willow was shy, awkward, and tended to let people walk all over her, but Buffy had been there to help her come out of her shell, help her start to find herself, which had always been quite awesome to me. We have a Giles, we have a Faith, now we need a Buffy. There's so much for them to do around this town, and hey! Even if there's no vampires, at least there's still the cemetery to make her feel more at home.

Daniel "Oz" Osborne
Played by Seth Green
Now, I don't want an Oz for any romantic plots or the like, although past cuteness and au could be a lot of fun with these two. I want him around because, like Buffy, he'd helped her come out of her shell a bit. He was her first real boyfriend, and outside of her crushes on Xander, i feel like he was the first person she truly loved, even if it didn't always seem like it. The way he first saw her was always cute and how they ended up officially meeting and becoming friends/slowly becoming more had been pretty unique, in my opinion. He'd have to get used to being a different breed of werewolf, because i'm certain the magic in storybrooke would make him less humanoid and more wolf when he shifted, but at least he'd have others like him, and i think he'd be a neat addition. But, considering when Willow last saw him, he was leaving to go be with Veruca, it could be fun to get them reintroduced to each other and have a friendship going again. ^^

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
Faith Lehane
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 03:10 PM
Faith Lehane

is online

years old / N/A posts

^
Sofie
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 01:46 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Sofie is online

N/A years old / 22 posts

I would LOVE to take Buffy <3 Luna
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 01:58 PM

site cheerleader

luna is online

22 years old / 68 posts

I would love for you to make her ❤-❤ Willow wants her bff back pleeeeeeeeease

Sofie

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeousness by Bach <3
PM
^
Sofie
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 02:06 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Sofie is online

N/A years old / 22 posts

Luna

I'm going to make the app tonight! <3
PM
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 08:43 AM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 79 posts

Updated! Buffy taken. Giles added.

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 03:13 PM

site cheerleader

luna is online

22 years old / 68 posts

Giles taken, Buffy needed again.

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeousness by Bach <3
PM
^
Luna
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 02:29 PM

site cheerleader

luna is online

22 years old / 68 posts

Buffy is taken ^^ Still looking for the other scoobies, though!

--------------------
user posted image
Gorgeousness by Bach <3
PM
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 02:28 PM
Buffy Summers

is online

years old / N/A posts

I second this! Also A Dawn, Spike, and an Anya would be lovely as well!
^
Lena
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 09:32 PM

Real World

Inactive

Lena is online

22 years old / 5 posts

Is Buffy still needed?
PMEmail
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 11:08 PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 79 posts

Yes, very much so

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine