Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Thought of Dreaming, Tag: Mel <3
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 08:50 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 139 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Well, then they would just have to fix that. Iris thought that they needed to have their own girl's trip. This time there would be nothing stopping them. Or so she would hope. Maybe have someone watch over Tucker since she did not think taking him along would be wise. He was too young to cross travel anyway, "Maybe we could travel together? Make it our own personal get a way?" she offered. Not sure how much she had in the savings but she could always find out.

Iris took another sip of her wine and tilted her head. LA did sound pretty awesome. Seeing the beaches that they had out there. She could have a reason to wear her bikini that she got. Forgetting the reason she got it in the first place. Seattle was too cold for that sort of thing.

"Los Angeles it is! Friend road trip what do you say?" she asked with a smile on her face. She waited for the answer before she would press the play again on the movie. This was going to be a blast she could already feel it in her gut.

Perhaps even take a video camera with them so they could document each path of their journey. Be like little video diaries if you will. That random thought came into her head as she waited.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine