Wild, Tag :: Regina
Jillian Holtzmann
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 03:44 PM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

N/A is online

N/A years old / 112 posts

Regina Mills

Things had been going well since arriving in this strange world. She had been there for a few days now, making a living out of nothing, and having a ton of fun doing it. She opted to stay in the Cannery, living with the machines she had slowly been rebuilding and re-purposing, creating mad scientist levels of chaos while left to her own devices. She enjoyed scavenging for parts and running into interesting people along the way, though she was learning the balance between acquiring things she wanted and needed and just stealing them.

She'd never been cut out to be a real thief, anyway.

Plus, she doubted the sheriff wanted to see her again.

Today she was window shopping. As far as clothes went, she took what she could find and made an outfit out of it, no matter what it was. Her sense of style was broad on the best of days, anyway, and she was not too put out wearing coveralls and jeans she found at the Cannery, or other articles of clothing she acquired from bins, or other second hand locations. She had very little money to work with, though she kept telling herself she would try that normal person 'work' thing.

Maybe the local schools were in need of a science teacher? Or a paranormal expert. A nuclear engineer?

Someone here must want a bomb built, or something. She could become a freelance inventor and mechanic, and help people that way, while secretly adding lasers to their toasters. The thought made her grin, which was strange because she was standing in front of a bus stop, apparently grinning at the old, faded, water damaged ad long forgotten in the frame of the overhang. She was sitting not in the bench as designed, but on top of it, one foot on the seat while the other hung languidly down the backside of it, arms curled in front of her.

She'd pissed off a bus already by not actually waiting for it, and waving them off when they stopped for her.
PM
^
Regina Mills
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 12:50 PM
Regina Mills

is online

years old / N/A posts

Can't I have a normal day? Just one? That's all I ask for With the living dead threatening their lives and portals appearing out of nowhere, Storybrooke was in trouble; but what else was new? Ever since Henry brought Emma Swan to town and she (as the Saviour) broke the Dark Curse there had not been one dull moment for the inhabitants. Especially for the heroes, who made it their life's mission to save everyone time and again. Lumped with them, and not always by choice, was Regina Mills. With Emma's arrival, as the Evil Queen and notorious Mayor of Storybrooke, she was scared of losing her son - and therefore, desperate to prove to Henry that she could a better person, Regina ended up becoming a prominent influence when it came to saving Storybrooke and its townsfolk. By time she also came to understand that there was more to life than revenge, and the reformed Queen learnt how to be cordial to the very same people that she had once upon a time blamed for her misfortune and unhappiness. Apart from that, the Mayor considered herself fortune to have been given the chance to meet her true love from her past life. Robin Hood was the one person who had managed to rekindle her hope in a better life for herself, and now she did not only have friends but also a family. Robin had a son of his own, Roland; and today Regina was meant to spend the afternoon with him while her partner took Henry out to the forest. Excited as she was, on her way home, Regina stopped at a few shops to buy some goodies and rent a film to watch with her young companion. As she was walking down the street and passing by the bus stop, her smartphone started ringing. Convinced that it was an emergency, she hastily placed her bags down and answered the call while leaning on the back of the bus stop bench. During her brief conversation Regina kept her eyes downcast the entire time, and therefore she did not see the woman balancing on the bench until she had hung up and bent down to gather her belongings. Startled she asked the first question that came to her mind, "And who might you be now?" ♛ Notes: n/a tag Jillian Holtzmann credits .redhandtemp { position: relative;font-family:'Roboto Condensed',sans-serif; width:375px; margin: 0 auto 30px; padding:20px; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7160153/pic/furley_bg.png); border:5px solid #FFF; box-shadow:0 0 0 1px #E7E7E7; } .redhandtemp img { max-width:375px; display:block; margin:0 auto 30px; border:5px solid #FFF; box-shadow:0 0 0 1px #E7E7E7; } .redhandtemp h1, .redhandtemp h2, .redhandtemp h3 { font-weight:normal; margin:0; padding:0; line-height:1em; text-shadow:1px 1px #FFF; } .redhandtemp h1, .redhandtemp h3 { font-size:13px; font-family:'Monda', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.2em; margin:0 0 -5px; color:#474747; } .redhandtemp h2 { color:#842521; border-bottom:1px solid; margin:0 0; height: 21px; line-height: 25px; } .redhandtemp h2 span { background-image: url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7160153/pic/furley_bg.png); padding:0 15px; text-transform:lowercase; position:relative; top:8px; font-size:22px; font-family:'Great Vibes',cursive; } .redhandtemp h3 { letter-spacing:0.05em; margin-top:16px; }.redhandtemp p { color: #333; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; padding:0 10px; }.redhandtemp p:last-of-type { margin-bottom:30px; } .redhandtemp p:first-of-type { margin-top:42px; } .redhandtemp b,.redhandtemp q { color:#9F2F2B; font-weight:normal; text-shadow: 1px 1px #FFF} .zeddit { position: absolute; bottom: -30px; left: 0; right: 0; }
^
Jillian Holtzmann
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 12:19 PM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

N/A is online

Regina Mills

Holtzmann watched the woman leaning on the bench curiously, noting that she had not been spotted yet despite her precarious perch nearby. This made her grin, and only encouraged her to scoot her way a bit closer, not listening to the other woman's phone conversation so much as just getting into a position to spook her when she finally realized someone was there with her. Holtzmann was on the smaller side, but her clothes and attitude made her hard to miss. It was delightful to get the chance, then, to be silly for the sake of it and seize the opportunity for a good old fashioned jump scare.

She was leaning forward when Regina finally noticed her, grinning at her broadly and holding on to the bench tightly to get as close as she could. She was shaking a bit, leaning just a tiny bit too far, but she was fine with the strain. It brought her rather close to Regina, and she tilted her head before taking the risk of letting go with one hand to offer it to the mayor.

"Dr. Jillian Holtzmann, but you can call me Dr. Jillian Holtzmann," she looked about as serious as she was capable of when she said it, though that was not particularly serious at all. She always seemed to be fighting off a smile, or sitting on a great joke she could barely contain herself with. It was all part of her effervescent personality, which she tried to share with everyone.

Her hold on the bench wobbled, and she knew she was going to fall. Storybrooke, or whatever power currently possessed it, had a different idea for where she would land, though, than the ground she was imagining. Underneath the duo, the ground began to rumble. Just as Holtzmann's hand slipped off the bench, a portal ripped open in the pavement beneath her, directly under Regina's feet as well. They both, along with all Regina's stuff and the park bench itself, were pulled into the portal without much chance to fight it.

They were spit out on a similar road on the other side of the portal trip, Holtzmann hitting the ground just as hard as if she had fallen off the bench and not through a portal at all. It knocked the wind out of her for a moment, and she rolled around on the ground with her eyes shut for a bit before pushing her hands under her to get back to her feet.

Were those her hands?

She noticed her arms and hands were furry, a light color to start, and thin with strange, dexterous little clawed fingers at the end of them. She scrambled to her feet, feeling her heart thundering in her chest but realizing that it was not fear or surprise, but just what her heart was meant to be doing in... whatever this body was. She looked down at herself, her clothes having translated over to her new furry form, but fitted for a smaller size. She was shorter than before? Great.

She turned to look at her back side and was greeted by a very long, very fluffy appendage she had not had before.

"A tail! Hey, lady, look! I have a tail!"
PM
^
Regina Mills
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 11:47 AM
Regina Mills

is online

years old / N/A posts

Can't I have a normal day? Just one? That's all I ask for As it turned out the call did not alert her to an emergency. It had come from a telemarketer desperately trying to solicit her into buying a new set of contemporary china. Rolling her eyes as he droned on and on, Regina wondered what on earth had possessed her to allow such an annoying occupation in her town. “Ok. That’s more than enough. I am going to stop you right there,” she grimaced, “This is the Mayor you are disturbing and I don’t have the time for it. Please, don’t call me again. Ever.” The caller on the other end of the line was stunned into silence, and Regina took the opportunity to hang up. As she bent down to pick her things, the reformed Queen came face to face with a woman who was purposely invading her personal space. Startled by the close proximity of the stranger, she took a step back and tried to mask her surprise with a question. Her companion did not miss a beat and she introduced herself as one Dr. Jillian Holtzmann. With a raised eye-brow, and unimpressed by the greeting, Regina eyed Jillian’s outstretched hand. The call had left her with an unpleasant taste in her mouth, and although she was trying to be a better person Regina could not help but reply with one of her snarky comments. “Is that it? Or do you have more funnies up your sleeve?” she inquired, “If that is the case then I am confident you will understand if I don’t stick around for much longer…” The woman - even as she lost her balance - stared at her with a grin, and Regina was about to say something in its regard when the ground beneath her feet started to shake. In the span of a glance, the firm pavement melted into a portal and the two women were sucked inside it. When she landed on the other side, Regina groaned out loud and instinctively checked her smartphone for reception. However, something was not right and nothing would have prepared her to what she was about to release. Her smartphone looked like an illustration and the hand holding it was covered in feathers. Dropping it to the ground, she turned around in search of her travelling companion. The former blonde woman was standing behind her, gleefully examining her new tail. “I can see that,” Regina replied through clenched teeth, “That’s not a good thing! We are not in Storybrooke any more.” Then spotting her reflection in the window of a shop she sighed, “… and I… am a raven. Great.” ♛ Notes: n/a tag Jillian Holtzmann credits .redhandtemp { position: relative;font-family:'Roboto Condensed',sans-serif; width:375px; margin: 0 auto 30px; padding:20px; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7160153/pic/furley_bg.png); border:5px solid #FFF; box-shadow:0 0 0 1px #E7E7E7; } .redhandtemp img { max-width:375px; display:block; margin:0 auto 30px; border:5px solid #FFF; box-shadow:0 0 0 1px #E7E7E7; } .redhandtemp h1, .redhandtemp h2, .redhandtemp h3 { font-weight:normal; margin:0; padding:0; line-height:1em; text-shadow:1px 1px #FFF; } .redhandtemp h1, .redhandtemp h3 { font-size:13px; font-family:'Monda', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.2em; margin:0 0 -5px; color:#474747; } .redhandtemp h2 { color:#842521; border-bottom:1px solid; margin:0 0; height: 21px; line-height: 25px; } .redhandtemp h2 span { background-image: url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7160153/pic/furley_bg.png); padding:0 15px; text-transform:lowercase; position:relative; top:8px; font-size:22px; font-family:'Great Vibes',cursive; } .redhandtemp h3 { letter-spacing:0.05em; margin-top:16px; }.redhandtemp p { color: #333; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; padding:0 10px; }.redhandtemp p:last-of-type { margin-bottom:30px; } .redhandtemp p:first-of-type { margin-top:42px; } .redhandtemp b,.redhandtemp q { color:#9F2F2B; font-weight:normal; text-shadow: 1px 1px #FFF} .zeddit { position: absolute; bottom: -30px; left: 0; right: 0; }
^
Jillian Holtzmann
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 10:52 AM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

N/A is online

Regina Mills

"And you're a beautiful raven!" Holtzmann laughed, the giant squirrel skittering closer to look the raven over curiously. She seemed to have already adapted to her new form, somehow, holding her hands up in front of her curiously and even sniffing with her now oddly adorable little nose as she looked Regina over in wonder. "Oh, your feathers are so pretty! Can you fly with them? I'm so jealous! My tail is neat, but I can't fly!"

At least, she had not tried. But it was very unlikely she could. Not that 'very unlikely' was a good enough reason to keep her from trying to see if something worked, so maybe she would run a few experiments of her own shortly just to be sure.

That was what the scientific method meant, after all! She was all about testing theories, no matter how outlandish, dangerous, or otherwise impossible they might be.

Looking around quickly, jerking her head from side to side in a particularly squirrel-like way, the new Giant Squirrel grinned as she noticed all the other animals in this little town. It was a whole community of wild life walking around in clothes and on their back legs like people! In point of fact, she was already certain 'people' did not exist here at all. thus the new forms. She bounced up and down excitedly, taking Regina's hands, or what passed for hands, into her claws.

"Let's look around! Come on, this looks incredible!"

Holtzmann was already used to not being at home any more. She fell through a portal and ended up in Storybrooke, so what was one more portal to her? At least this place let her become an adorable, she hoped, fuzzy animal! And whether Regina liked it or not, she was not forced to be Holtzmann's traveling companion for the duration of this adventure: which the nuclear engineer also delighted in. A beautiful woman, who was now a beautiful bird, at her side? One could never go wrong there.

"Don't pout," Holtzmann said, staring at Regina with her big, still ice blue and wickedly intelligent eyes, despite the new form. She smiled as brightly as ever, expression full of excitement and delight, "it doesn't work that well with your beak."
PM
^
Regina Mills
 Posted: May 24 2017, 10:38 AM
Regina Mills

is online

years old / N/A posts

Can't I have a normal day? Just one? That's all I ask for “What? Beautiful?!?!” Regina sputtered in disbelief, “I have feathers in places where I should not have them!” Covering half her face with her now winged arm she groaned, “This is what I get for being the Evil Queen.” The Mayor was in shock over what had just happened. Back in Storybrooke portals had been appearing left right and centre, however, Regina had never imagined that she would become victim to one of them. She needed someone to hold accountable, and at that moment that someone was herself. The newly turned raven lowered her wing back to her side, only to find her travelling companion in her face. Eyeing the critter in return Regina commented, “You have no concept of boundaries, do you?” On any given day her statement would have been accompanied by a raised eyebrow, however, Regina learnt that her new body did not come with eyebrows. Although a small detail (compared to the fact that they were in a new realm), she felt greatly aggravated by the lack of them. Holtzmann insisted on complimenting her; and despite her hostile retorts, the Mayor was blushing underneath her ebony feathers. Faltering in her demeanour, but still managing to take a step away from the other female, Regina replied, “I… I suppose I have the means to fly, but I am not sure if I can.” Then glancing back at her reflection she breathed, “This is not me.” From the corner of her eye, which was saying something since she now had 180 degrees vision, Regina spotted Holtzmann’s rapid movements. It was obvious that the other female was as excited to be in this new world as Regina was scared to be stuck in it forever. She had a family to return to, and the reformed Queen was determined to go back to Storybrooke as quickly as possible. Before she could voice her opinion, Holtzmann took her feathered hands and urged her to explore this foreign land. Her first instinct was to say no, but as she gazed into the giant squirrel’s eyes Regina had a change of heart. “Oh alright,” she sighed, “… but I am holding you responsible if I start pecking at the ground.”Then, frowning with the limitations of an eyebrowless face, she added, “And I do not pout.” ♛ Notes: n/a tag Jillian Holtzmann credits .redhandtemp { position: relative;font-family:'Roboto Condensed',sans-serif; width:375px; margin: 0 auto 30px; padding:20px; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7160153/pic/furley_bg.png); border:5px solid #FFF; box-shadow:0 0 0 1px #E7E7E7; } .redhandtemp img { max-width:375px; display:block; margin:0 auto 30px; border:5px solid #FFF; box-shadow:0 0 0 1px #E7E7E7; } .redhandtemp h1, .redhandtemp h2, .redhandtemp h3 { font-weight:normal; margin:0; padding:0; line-height:1em; text-shadow:1px 1px #FFF; } .redhandtemp h1, .redhandtemp h3 { font-size:13px; font-family:'Monda', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.2em; margin:0 0 -5px; color:#474747; } .redhandtemp h2 { color:#842521; border-bottom:1px solid; margin:0 0; height: 21px; line-height: 25px; } .redhandtemp h2 span { background-image: url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7160153/pic/furley_bg.png); padding:0 15px; text-transform:lowercase; position:relative; top:8px; font-size:22px; font-family:'Great Vibes',cursive; } .redhandtemp h3 { letter-spacing:0.05em; margin-top:16px; }.redhandtemp p { color: #333; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; padding:0 10px; }.redhandtemp p:last-of-type { margin-bottom:30px; } .redhandtemp p:first-of-type { margin-top:42px; } .redhandtemp b,.redhandtemp q { color:#9F2F2B; font-weight:normal; text-shadow: 1px 1px #FFF} .zeddit { position: absolute; bottom: -30px; left: 0; right: 0; }
^
Jillian Holtzmann
 Posted: May 28 2017, 11:40 AM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

N/A is online

Regina Mills

Holtzmann tilted her head to the side, big eyes bright and unyielding excited. Even Regina's insistence that things were not as wonderful as Holtzmann thought they were had no effect on her upbeat reaction to being dumped in this strange world. She was pretty sure they were not stuck there, and even if they were, it wasn't the worst thing that could have happened! They could have been bugs or single celled organisms or something uninteresting like boring, 'normal' human beings.

Holtzmann would rather be a genius squirrel any day of the week than a person without any vision or will to have fun. And she was sure Regina would rather have magic and wings than no magic and a boring, routine life.

Right?

Delighted when the black feathered woman relented and allowed herself to be dragged, Holtzmann pulled her into a quick pace along the road. The stores around them were all animal themed, with clothes and food geared towards all manners of shapes and sizes, prey and predators. It was fascinating to see a world, an entire economy, built around these different animal species, and she saw them walking along the streets, eating snacks, arguing with each other and even driving cars just like the humans that were oh so normal to her back home.

Seeing animals doing all these really common things made them brand new and exciting.

"Let's go find something to eat!" Holtzmann said, hooking her arm with Regina's and leaning on her like a girlfriend trying to drag her boyfriend shopping with her. "Or see what kind of fun these animals have! Do you think there's an arcade that caters to clawed animals? Or cups designed for beaks?! What do you think their theme parks are like? Do you think they keep humans as pets?!"

Her excitement was very hard to contain, and she seemed to have forgotten that she and Regina were basically strangers, and was treating her like a good friend. It seemed appropriate though, since they were stuck in this weirdness together, they might as well skip the awkward getting to know you part and just start with getting along and figuring things out.

At least, that was how it worked in Holtzmann's brain. But, as Regina pointed out, she did not really understand boundaries.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine