Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 03:37 PM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 101 posts

Pray for mercy from Puss... in Boots

After that stuff with the masquerade ball, Puss felt ecstatic, and, he wanted Christmas itself to be just as fun as the ball had been. Puss had decorated his house inside and out with more decorations then anyone would probably be able to handle. Seriously he had covered it from head to toe in tinsel, lights and any decoration he could find.

Puss knew that he was probably going overboard, but, if you couldn't do that at Christmas then when could you really?

This was the second place he had decorated. The first being the ice-cream parlour of course. But, that was mostly just lights. Since the ice-cream already gave the frosty look without much effort.

But, he had spent the afternoon preparing for Lola to come by. And, the morning explaining to Dany not only what Christmas is, but, also why the house is as decorated as it was. The explanation may have seemed odd to Dany, but, it didn't matter in the end. The house was staying as it was, whether she understood why or not.

Puss had put the finishing touches on wrapping her gift, which he had gone to good lengths to figure out for her, when he heard a knock at the door. Leaving the present sitting on the table, Puss walked over towards the door, and, after adjusting his shirt opened it, giving Lola a soft smile.

Lola Sunspell // For reference outside and inside

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 02:46 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

+100 years old / 107 posts

like glittering dust on fairy wings
She didn't expect to be able to spend Christmas with a special person. I mean, she didn't mean the special people who could become her dear friends, those who held a huge place in her heart, but... you know, a special person when it came to romance. She was a fairy, she shouldn't fall in love with someone, that's not how things worked, but apparently the rules were meant to be broken. Tink had fallen in love, Nova had fallen in love, and now Indy... it seemed that none of them could keep their word, although they had never sworn or promised anything. It was just like that. Fairies didn't fall in love.

But now... she was completely fascinated by Puss. She hadn't expected anything to come up from the first meeting they had had, when Lola had gone to the ice cream parlor where he worked. Now she was very happy to have experienced that strange ice-cream whim... After the dance, well, she had felt simply static. Happy, excited, euphoric... She couldn't believe it. I don't know, everything had been perfect. They had even kissed, an action that as strange and unreal as it might sound, had left her speechless. At least for a nanosecond. Now she was thinking about that day and... millions of butterflies were hovering inside her belly, happy and lively.

Finding a gift for the boy had been complicated, because even though she loved to buy gifts for other people, she didn't know if what she bought would be to his liking. That was the fear she was experiencing at the time, fearing that her gift would be rejected... But perhaps even if Puss hated her gift, he'd pretend that he liked it so as not to make her feel bad. No wait, that would be even worse. If he didn't like it, she'd rather have him say it to her face..... She sighed, and continued on her way to his house, which as she could see when she arrived, was full of lights.

It seemed that someone really enjoyed Christmas, and lights... Lola smiled, and knocked on the door, holding the gift in her hands. Her smile widened as she saw Puss open the door. "You know, all these lights could easily provoke someone into an ethyl coma..." the fairy said, teasingly, "Although I like the Christmas touch".

tag: Puss In Boots <3

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 02:20 PM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 101 posts

Puss kept his hands in his pockets, as he just stared up at his tree. Yes he may have gone a bit overboard, but, in the orphanage celebrations had kind of been limited. They had been focused on getting out of there, so nothing else had really focused on. Just stealing, finding the golden egg and getting away from that life.

Yes he'd had a mother, but, some things just can't be filled. Puss had just wanted to hang with the only other kid at the orphanage, and, had even tried changing his ways. But by the end he was just who he was always meant to be. A thief and a man who kills for hire.

He didn't want to be that man anymore. Puss actually had a better chance. He was owning a business, and, actually had love in his life. Or something close to it. Puss liked this new life, it was nothing like the orphanage, but, that was ok. This was better.

Even if his mother and Humpty were missing.

He gave a soft smile as he heard the door. Puss readjusted the decorations on the tree, and, made his way to the front door. He let out a soft chuckle as he glanced out at his house, "Yeah I may have gone a bit overboard. But isn't that what Christmas is." Puss said, giving a large smile as he looked back at Lola. "Come on in" Puss then took Lola's hand and dragged her inside.

Lola Sunspell

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 04:35 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

"Definitely..." she muttered before his words, nodding. When it was Christmas, the mission of every citizen was to decorate everything, without leaving a spot without any kind of bright light, that's what it was all about. She had helped decorate the convent where all the fairies lived and sometimes worked, and believe me, it looked completely beautiful. All the houses and shops looked so Christmasy and happy that walking down the street was like a gift itself. Who wouldn't like to walk around and find millions of houses decorated from head to toe? The spirit of Christmas, no doubt.

The young girl laughed when Puss basically dragged her into his house, which was also way too decorated, although she would not have expected less from him. "Wow, you've really done a lot of work on the decorating... you've done it all yourself? Or has someone helped you, your roommate?" if Lola remembered well, he had a roommate with whom he shared a flat, so maybe both of them had prepared everything. Everything seemed so... colourful and happy, Gods, she loved it.

"I love it, by the way. I love the lights and other Christmas decorations, no doubt they make everything look so much brighter, which is ironic because the lights literally make everything brighter because they are lights and shine, but you get me," she nodded one more time, before looking at him. "I have brought you some small details, nothing important, though I do hope you like them, if you don't I wouldn't really know what to do, maybe buy you some other details but let's just hope you like these" she commented, showing him the box wrapped in blue paper.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 04:57 AM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 101 posts

His mission for Christmas most of the time had been to make it as beautiful as possible. It was a good distraction from the fact he didn't really have anything here outside of that. Puss needed the focus to be on something, and, once he started with the decorations, soon it had been a bit more decorated then he expected. But, at least his distracting himself had worked for the most part. While he knew that most of the places in this town seemed to do something in terms of decorating, Puss seemed to extend to it by a whole lot. Both his house, AND the ice-cream parlour was covered in more decorations then anyone would've known. But, the inside of the parlour was a bit less over the top, because people still had to do service in there.

Puss excitedly pulled Lola into his house, not wanting her to get cold from the snow, or blinded from his lights. Yes, it was extremely decorated in here too. He had his reasons for it though. “Yeah I did most of it myself. Well, my room-mate doesn't really know much about Christmas. So I kind of took charge.” Puss said, giving a large smile in her direction. He made this place happy and bright, and, stand out as much as possible. It was something similar to himself.

“I'm glad. Most people would find it kind of overboard. But, I think it makes a statement. Yeah I think I do.” Puss glanced around as he kept his hands in his pockets while looking around his apartment. He looked back at Lola as she spoke about buying him something. “Well, I'm sure I will love them. You know me, there is hardly anything that I hate. Especially if it's from people that I care about.” Puss noticed the box, before looking around. “I got you some stuff too. But, I was about to make some hot cocoa first, did you want some?” Puss said, before heading to the kitchen to turn on the kettle.

Lola Sunspell

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:56 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

While she loved that time of year as much as anyone else, she didn't work as hard when it came to decorating the room. She usually only decorated the convent with the other fairies, and Game of Thorns with Lina, but apart from those two locations, she didn't bother much with decorating anything, which was strange, now that she thought about it, because she loved decorating. Lola loved finding the perfect pine tree, and the flickering, shimmering lights, and the bright stars, and the oversized socks, decorated with reindeer and sleds. It was wonderful, all that stuff. Maybe she should volunteer to decorate more places around town, like the park... she definitely would. Now that she had seen the work of art that Puss had created of his own home, she felt inspired.

"Oh, she doesn't know what it is? then you should explain it to her. Though I doubt she'll understand, if she comes from another realm, which I suspect she does. After all, you know, Christmas comes from the birth of Jesus and so on and I doubt that people who don't understand the Christian religion can really understand it - but you don't lose anything by trying" after all, Christmas had been pretty simplified over the years. Some people even seemed to forget that Christmas was a Christian holiday, in fact, everyone celebrated it, even if they didn't share the same beliefs, something that from her point of view seemed quite incredible. To be able to share a party peacefully, even if it didn't agree with your own beliefs.

"A statement?" she repeated, bowing her eyebrow, finding herself intrigued by the answer Puss might give her. She wanted to know what he meant by that... "Yes, but... promise me that if you end up hating it you'll tell me. I don't want a fake smile and a forced: 'Thank you, I love it'. What I'm going to be waiting for is a genuine reaction. And just a fair warning, I'm pretty good at figuring out when someone is lying" it wasn't a superpower like the sheriff's, but she could tell when someone was lying, they usually showed signs of nervousness, like unconscious ticks. "I'd love some cocoa, thank you. Nothing like a hot drink in the winter. Like in the movies. The only thing that would be missing to make it a perfect, cliche afternoon would be to lie on the sofa covered by a warm blanket and have a romantic comedy ready to be played on TV".

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine