Rey
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 12:23 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 47 posts

Pretty much fake your way through anything
But you can't cry pretty
Walking down mainstreet of the town. Rey had been making new friends with the townfolk. Starting to develop a life here. It meant a lot to her really, from being on Jakku having literally no one. Then the Resistance and friendships she had with Poe and Finn built up there. Now here in Storybrooke safe to say she had made friends with Beatrix they had much in common and showed her Granny’s Diner. Something now she had to make sure was on her routine. It was very good food with good service. Sad that she did not try it before.

As she walked she noticed someone with brunette hair and the clothes she wore was not from Storybrooke. She knew that because well she has yet gotten into the vibe of modern fashion either. She thought the clothes here were too tight in her mind.

Pressing her lips together as she went to walk up to the young woman and offered a gentle smile in her direction. Wondering if she was from Jakku or some other galaxy. Or she could be mistaken all together and have this woman be from an entirely different realm.

She did not want to speak about the weather either. That was small talk and she hated it. ”Hello,” she greeted. At least she did not bump into her that would make things even more awkward.

Padmé Amidala | Notes: What do you want to know?

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 03:57 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 31 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
Close your eyes. Feel it.
The light… it’s always been there.
It will guide you.
Padmé had a really hard time adjusting to this world. Everything was different and she didn't feel like she could find her purpose. It was similar to the time she had in Underworld, but at least she knew she was dead there, so there was nothing that could bother her or make her feel sorry for not doing anything at all. But now, it was different because no matter how hard it was for her to figure out what or how happened, the fact was that Padmé Amidala was alive again. Somehow she got a second chance, even if she didn't ask for that. But she was a fighter, so she accepted it.

At least Anakin was here. Well, Darth Vader but for her, he was still that little boy she fell in love with. And he had his job here, maybe even friends and Padmé had nothing. Only people she knew were Snow White she met in Underworld, that librarian with strange powers, Tina, and Poe, someone who knew Leia. And while it was nice to learn things about her children it was still painful, to know what they went through and Padmé wasn't there for them. But at least they were alive, Poe swore they are.

Padmé knew that at one point she should try to find a job or something. It was weird to even think about that. Before she died, she knew who she was and where she belonged, but now former queen and senator was just confused. What could she do anyway? Politics was all she knew her whole life and yet she learned how dark it was, she saw the world she knew and loved breaking down and she could do nothing about that.

She was just walking around the city without any goal when a young woman came closer to her. Her clothes weren't really telling a lot to Padmé, as far as she knew the girl could be born in this world as well but the last person who approached Padmé was Poe and he already knew who she was. He told he saw how she looks like on hologram. "Hello" Padmé offered gently smile. "May I help you?" She asked politely not wanting to sound like the girl bothered her but still, she wanted to know if the girl needs something or just decided to greet her.

Rey / <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rey
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 09:59 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 47 posts

Pretty much fake your way through anything
But you can't cry pretty
Rey was glad that the young woman did not shoo her away or anything like that. Since she did just approach her and not many did that. Just she seemed like drawn to her she did not know why, Rey wanted to show respect but if they were from the same world maybe there could be more ways to go back home. The way the woman spoke to her it was almost like she was speaking to General Leia Organa. Had they had any relation? She was very polite.

”You just remind me of someone that I know…but they do say everyone has a double,” she said. Hoping that did not sound too farfetched. She had learned that here in Storybrooke and people knew that some had their look alike and what not. She went to far of herself and cleared her throat and looked down to her feet. She was still getting to used to having conversations with people. Being alone on Jakku and now being apart of the Resistance that was a big jump.

Looking back to the woman, and she seemed to be someone maybe of royalty is now what she was gathering by the looks of it. ”I’m Rey,” she said. ”I am not from here and hoped that I was not alone in that,” she added. Knowing that Poe and now Kylo Ren was here which made it harder, but she was curious if it was not just her eyes playing with her. If not then she had stories to tell for sure.

Then she could properly answer the question if she needed the help. They needed a way to reach the Resistance to let them know that they were okay. Or for her personally just guidance of where to go from here since she lost her teacher, Luke was her mentor her father figure if you will and so was Han Solo, she had lost both. So, now she felt lost as well.

Padmé Amidala | Notes: What do you want to know?

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine