Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Tomi's plotter, My shiny plotter
KAT !
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 01:13 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 275 posts

I can start with Hyde if you wanna start a thread with Susan?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Tomi
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 01:33 PM

Star wars

OoC Account

Tomi is online

37 years old / 20 posts

@[kat]
I could start something for susan and kylo I honestly don't mind. Where should I put it?
PMEmail
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 01:57 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 583 posts

QUOTE (Tomi @ Jul 14 2018, 05:32 AM)

em 'n' em's- Yes I think that would be fun to have them meet. I'm open to your ideas considering that lucy is friends with susan and that would be exciting to see how things go with them. I'm excited for it.

Actually I meant her sister Lucy. So she's a bit more personal about parts of the way things went with Susan. So it'll really interesting to have Lucy react to him.

Tomi

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Curie
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 04:28 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Curie is online

N/A years old / 20 posts

Lightning && Kylo

Okay http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I do love writing hard case Light. She would be harshly judgemental, and still in high alert for a fight mode. Lightning holds back no punches, especially now. Since she merged with her "weak" emotions, she has more of a tendency to lash out. Little patience, more judgemental, and other "weak" emotions. Take for example desires, selfish wants, etc. Would certainly love to rp this outwith her being harsh on him. Brainstorm? I have a discord if you wanna hash it out.

Yuna && Kylo

Is there a particular setting you would like for it?
PM
^
Tomi
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 12:04 PM

Star wars

OoC Account

Tomi is online

37 years old / 20 posts

em 'n' em's-That would be great. I need to do something with Lucy and kylo. We could do something with them I would love it.He would love being put on the hot seat by her sister. Yes let's do the thing. Anywhere is fine with me.

Curie Yes good he would have many complex emotions to be honest and having them be played out on here would be amazing to be honest. I really think this would be great. I have discord it's imagroot#8198 So we can totally talk about it more.

I think we could just make it up a we go. Something random a random meeting someplace would be good for me. If you wanted.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine