New Poll

Getting something tasty for lunch, OPEN
Taffyta Muttonfudge
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 10:01 AM

Wreck-It Ralph

Hub World

Krissu is online

18 years old / 13 posts

For Taffyta this new stranger world seemed to be so strange one. She was used to living in the world what was made from different sweets. This looked so different for sure. There were things called grass and so on. She still tried to understand this new world. Also, she was trying to get to used to the food here.

Only place what she really did like was Any Given Sundae. It was place where was sweets. Well, milkshakes mostly but these did work for her. She went there almost every day now. Today wasn't really any expectation for the girl. She walked into the place and looked there from some empty table. She soon found one and took a seat there.

Soon waitress did even bring her menu so she could look at it. As always Taffyta didn't even bother to say thank you since that word wasn't really what she said often. Even when she said this didn't mean she really meant it. She just focused looking at the menu and figuring out what she wanted to order today. All she knew something tasty and good.

Thumbelina » I hope it works.
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thumbelina
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 04:51 AM

Thumbelina

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

16 years old / 90 posts

Lina had decided to buy some ice-cream, it was something that her and Daphne could pig out on, since she was nice enough to help keep her company in the apartment she had gotten herself. She was a nice girl, and, it allowed her to be reminded that she wasn't completely alone anymore.

There was only one real ice-cream parlour in this town, and, that is where she had turned up. Lina really needed to broaden her shell a bit more, but, this wasn't really a town where there were a lot of people around every corner, but, the people she had met were nice. Which was a positive of course.

Keeping her hands in her pockets, Lina skipped into Any Given Sundae, and, gave a wave to the waitresses there, before sitting at one of the tables, just looking at the blonde girl who was at another table, not realising she was staring.

pocketful of sunshine

--------------------
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Taffyta Muttonfudge
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 02:48 AM

Wreck-It Ralph

Hub World

Krissu is online

18 years old / 13 posts

Taffyta kept looking at the menu on her hands. She really had no idea what she should order there. She somehow at the end did figure it out. She did order herself then one Chocolate-Banana milkshake, something easy but tasteful one for her at least. She decided to keep it simple.

While waiting for her milkshake she felt like someone was staring at her while she looked out of the window. She wasn't sure who it was at first but soon after that, she began to look around the room to spot the person who was looking at her. She soon after that found the person. Someone who she didn't even know for sure.

She looked at her for awhile too but not then anymore when her milkshake was brought to her. Taffy thanked the waitress for her milkshake and began to drink it slowly. It tasted good for her at least. So she didn't care now that much about her person who was staring and she wasn't sure what she should do about it.

love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thumbelina
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 03:21 PM

Thumbelina

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

16 years old / 90 posts

Lina didn't realise she was staring, she just was looking somewhere, and, her thoughts wandered off again. She had come here to spy on the dork that was winning one of her best friend's heart, apparently he was in charge of this place. The fact that he had ice-cream on offer all the time maybe he wasn't so bad. But, he seemed to have a good heart too, so that was good too.

She thanked the waitress who brought her the ice-cream, and, decided not to leave right away. Lina instead decided to stay a bit longer, and, she ordered a banana split before walking over towards the girl who she had found herself unintentionally staring at.

Giving a soft smile, Lina pushed her hair behind her ears, and, just looked at her. “Sorry about that before. Sometimes my thoughts drift off, and, I end up seeming like I'm staring a lot longer then I intend to.” Lina said, before holding out her free hand. “I'm Thumbelina, although everyone calls me Lina.”

pocketful of sunshine

--------------------
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Taffyta Muttonfudge
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 07:00 AM

Wreck-It Ralph

Hub World

Krissu is online

18 years old / 13 posts

Taffyta was drinking her milkshake there and did totally forget that someone had started at her earlier. She was now looking out the window again and was thinking her own thoughts. She has used the kind of people staring at her at times, this was something she got a lot.

She didn't really expect someone to come and talk with her there now. She looked away from the window towards the person. This was the girl who had starred at her earlier. She smiled at her and wondered what else she should say there now to her.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm pretty sure I have done it a few times too. Just try not to do it very often. Some people won't like it," she said there with a small smile now. "I'm Taffyta but people say, Taffy," she said there now with a small smile again. "Oh if you want you can sit across me," she added.

love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine