Shiro
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 09:47 AM

N/A

Tomorrowland

Shadow is online

N/A years old / 12 posts

Rest easy Princess, I came as quickly as I could. Allura
Space Dad is a worried Space Dad
Shiro had only been halfway in discovering exactly where they were. So far, his list of more important matters had been growing increasingly larger. The need to find the Paladins had been falling into place, something in which he was most thankful for. Secondly, came the search for the Lions, which he was worried to accept that they may have never come along with them to begin with. Who had been behind this? And lastly, where was this exactly? The state of Maine was not something unheard of, he had known plenty about Maine despite never having gone there. The town of Storybrooke however, had been a name that he hadn't heard of. If anything, he'd have assumed it was full of fairy tale things, or mock Princesses and Princess. A part of him had to laugh, as now there really was at least one real Princess among them.

Keith had found Allura, and immediately he informed Shiro of her whereabouts. It appeared she had needed some medical attention, which thankfully with Keith being quick on his feet, he was able to find a hospital to bring her to. Although Shiro wasn't entirely caught up on the situation, he was told the Princess ' wasn't good ' not on the brink of death, but not good was still something that had made the now former Black Paladin still unhappy.

His venture to the hospital had began as a walk, a walk that turned into a job, and then an eventual decision to take a bicycle that had been left sitting against a lamp post. While he wasn't exactly a fan of theft, Shiro merely convinced himself that borrowing it and returning it later made it okay. Right? After all, the well being of Princess Allura was far more important than someone's bike. Especially with how badly taken care of this one was! Sue he could have used his jet pack. But in a town he was still a stranger to? There was no sense to risk it, not if the Galra could have followed at any moment.

Once he reached the hospital, the bike was put back alongside a lamp post and steps had hurriedly carried the man, still in his Black and White paladin suit into the hospitals main entrance. There at the desk a woman had stopped him and while he impatiently tapped his fingers, Shiro was on the verge of demanding to see the Princess when he realized that it more than likely wouldn't go over so easily. " I need to see Allura. " He spit out, even with a slight shudder. It was so weird just saying her name, not in a bad way, but in some disrespectful way.

" You can't miss her, a dark haired young man brought her in earlier. She has white hair and she looks no older than twenty. " He was halfway through the description, and the woman stopped him to tell him the room. And Shiro was off, heading towards the elevators and attempting at best to follow the directions quickly given to him. Sure, he wanted to find her room, and while focus was one of his greatest strong points, it hadn't helped that he was worried when he finally made his way to her room.

A fist from his left and only hand now, knocked on the doorway before he slowly entered. " Hello? " His white hair looking like a mess from his adventure en route to the hospital. But eh, he really couldn't be bothered with that.

MONTY
PMEmail
^
Allura
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 04:11 PM

Voltron

Tomorrowland

chuckles is online

N/A years old / 15 posts

After some painkillers and a bit of rest the princess was feeling way better than before. Apparently despite of the landing she only had bruised ribs, cuts, a headache and a sprained wrist; nothing that couldn't be treated with painkillers and rest. The main problem was that she couldn't recover her memories, something that was starting to frustrate her even if Allura was trying to keep herself calm with small things (like the paper figurines that she was currently crafting).

Someone knocked in her room thus she straightened in her bed "Hello!" replied the princess with a smile. The face was not familiar but at this point that didn't mean anything. The man looked tired, as if he probably deserved a long overdue rest but that was all that she could say.

"I..." she said hesitating for a moment, how could she start a conversation? As far as she knew he maybe knew her and yet she couldn't even recall her own name. Allura looked down, a slight frown on her features "I wish I could offer a warmer greeting but..." she said before bitting her lower lip "At the least now I know that my name is Allura, I assume that you know the man that beought me here?" Keith right? Her mind had been too buzy to pay attention to details.

Shiro
PM
^
Shiro
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 02:57 AM

N/A

Tomorrowland

Shadow is online

N/A years old / 12 posts

Shiro was never a fan of hospitals, but if he had to appear in one, he was more than willing to do so when it came to someone he had cared about. So just like with the paladins, that very easily included Allura too. They were all like family, even if sometimes a bit dysfunctional. " How are you feeling? " Easy questions distracted away from the actual sting that hit him. He looked away for a brief moment, and with a wince, had seen portions of himself in a stretcher strapped down with the Galra standing over him.

It was an easier memory to shake off, but not one he needed. Not when he was there seeing Allura. " It was Keith.. " Her memory being gone was bad on so many levels that Shiro really couldn't even begin to count them. She was the full force in understanding Voltron, her usefulness as an ally and paladin was second to none. And of course, had been the fact that they were friends, and all of that was now at risk of being lost.

He took a seat nearby the hospital bed, at least so that it hadn't appeared that he was hovering over her either. Given he hadn't much of a positive feeling towards that ordeal. Instead, dark eyes had rested on her and a slight frown tugged at his lips. " It'll be okay, Princess. " He hoped Keith had filled her in some, although no one could really be blamed. Not with all that was happening, even Shiro had yet really let himself consider where they were. Instead, he'd been riding a bike, a one armed man riding a bike in a mad dash to the hospital.

" But it's me, Shiro. " A slight smile given, one that had been maybe just a little hopeful that it was enough to kick her memory back in gear. Not that it should have, the Shiro in front of her was different than the one from just a few months previous. He'd lost his arm, his hair had gone white, and while those weren't the best of things in his book, she had restored his life, and for that he owed her everything.

MONTY
PMEmail
^
Allura
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 03:25 PM

Voltron

Tomorrowland

chuckles is online

N/A years old / 15 posts

A brief moment, a pause in which Allura considered the best reply without giving away how lost she was feeling at the moment. His expression made her feel a touch of concern, a spark that faded quickly, hidden under a half lie “Fine, I guess” physically at the least, so technically she wasn’t lying right? Or so she thought “I have painkillers and the physical injuries aren’t that bad, the doctors are more worried about the obvious” the memory loss, likely a consequence of the fall.

“Well at the least we know that the short term memory is intact” she said, the ghost of a smile in her lips as she tried to lighten the mood. “That will spare us the awkwardness of you having to repeat me my own name; at the least I like it”
Her fingertips clenched a little as she moved to settle herself more comfortable; despite of the painkillers and the injuries not being the worst, bruised ribs were really a pain “A princess…” she said looking down “You can call me Allura you know; there is no need for formalities”

Shiro…well that wasn’t a hard name to remember “A pleasure to ‘meet’ you Shiro, or well, to re-meet you” she said, the corner of her lips curling into a slight smile “should we shake hands? I guess that it’s the polite procedure but I can’t recall receiving education in amnesiac meeting etiquette”

After a brief pause she decided that it was an attempt to receive a bit of more information “So, I was told some basic information but I have a question; if I am a princess like…where is my kingdom? I know that you and Keith are Paladins but there must be more people I assume? My family or people like that? Maybe they can help if they land here too” A fragile hope but a hope nevertheless.

Shiro
PM
^
Shiro
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:39 am

N/A

Tomorrowland

Shadow is online

N/A years old / 12 posts

Bones could heal, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little worried about her loss of memory. What if it was never regained? What if all of the things that only she could do with Voltron had been buried and lost? It felt selfish for him to even think about it, not when it was Allura he was talking about too, a friend who he wished nothing but happiness for. And yet, defending the galaxy was so important too. Even with Lotor potentially gone, there still stood the idea that there were other threats out there, and the paladins needed her.

" Just rest, and if you need anything the paladins and I will be here to help you. " It was all he really could do, just offer his help and the help of the others. He pulled a chair up just alongside her bed where he took a seat. His one arm resting with elbow against his leg in order to cradle his head as he listened to her. She really had no memories at all? Even of how she had saved the life of the now White haired man in front of her?

It was like a slap in the face, a dagger through the heart even. It hurt him greatly to see a friend need help and yet have nothing to actually do to help. It was all up to time and fate, and neither were things that even Shiro had control over. When she re-introduced herself he had smiled, head bowing slightly when he looked back up. " It's nice to meet you too again, Pri- Allura. " She was a Princess, and so he called her that. Although, the request to not had been something Shiro may have had to get used to. When she spoke about shaking hands, he instead had leaned forward enough for his lone hand to rest on top of her own. " You'll remember everything in time and I'll shake your hand then. " While not really the greatest goal, that little bit of a push sometimes helped in matters.

That question she put out there wasn't so easy to answer. But he really didn't feel like it was something she should know, not right now, not so soon. " You're from Altea, a planet far away from where we are now. I can tell you more of it at another time. But here with you? I am, Keith, and Lance. " They hadn't found Pidge or Hunk, and he wondered if the other two Paladins hadn't somehow ended up somewhere else. " I know you have a lot to ask Allura, but it's best to let it wait for now. " He said, a half smile in an attempt to assure her.

MONTY
PMEmail
^
Allura
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:28 pm

Voltron

Tomorrowland

chuckles is online

N/A years old / 15 posts

“Thank you; hopefully my current status will change soon” she said before biting her lower lip; she felt slightly guilty, while she had not chosen amnesia it was clear that the paladins had enough troubles to add her lack of memories to the ‘issues’ pile. “I asked the doctors how long I would need to recover my memory but according to them it’s impossible to know, I guess that hope is the only thing I have left” added the princess with a sad smile.

The sadness faded a little when she heard his attempt to switch from her title to her name, even if she chose to not comment on it. The warmth of his hand was comforting, something grounding considering the frenzy that had surrounded waking up in a hospital without memories “I will take you on that offer; who knows I might even make it a hug” she said, a spark of amusement on her eyes, a contrast with how collected and serious she had looked lately.

“I understand but promise me that if I don’t remember you will tell me eventually” she said, blue eyes fixed with determination on his. She would accept a shorter answer now but a hunch told her that there was a reason why Shiro had chosen to not answer her question fully. There was a brief pause before she incorporated on her bed, moving her hand to brush her fingertips against his arm briefly “Thanks for coming even if this must be strange for you” because it was for her to a point; she couldn’t imagine being in his shoes “Now, unless you want to leave which I would understand, do you feel like talking about something else? I just want some normalcy, to discuss something unrelated to the current events; I will accept even cliché conversations about the weather” added the princess jokingly.

Shiro
PM
^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Shadow

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine