Amusing the Hub World Brains, Hookriel Portal Jump <3
Killian Jones
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 05:44 AM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 311 posts

"The day you push your sailors too far…is the day that mutiny begins."
If there was anything Killian didn't expect, it was to seal an alliance with Ariel. After all that he'd done to her, an alliance was the last thing he wanted to step into with the mermaid whose life he'd nearly ruined. Gazing out into the distance, Killian didn't see or hear her approach him but the gentle hand that squeezes his shoulder has the pirate turning around to see her. Giving her a smile that was both friendly and affectionate, reaching to grip her hand in his. “You sure you're up for this, love?”

He'd offered to teach her how to fight with a sword, and it surprised him when she accepted the offer. But the shock wore off knowing she needed this in order to surprise any other pirate with her sword-fighting skills if she should ever come to meet any of his enemies. Letting her hand go from his good one, the pirate captain goes to remove his hook before reaching for one of the two swords; handing it to her to take, and going to pick up the other one. Touching the tip of his sword to hers, Killian let the blades scrape over each other. “The first thing you need to know is that you never turn your back on the other person you fight with.”

Killian waits until he gets a nod from her before continuing with his lesson. “The next thing you need to know is … how high you'll need to swing your sword.” His sword swings around, hearing the metal of her sword clash with his to stop the deathly blow. “Well done, love.” For a beginner, Killian knew he wouldn't have his hands full with someone who hadn't been through this before.

But his next walking step had Killian stopping Ariel from advancing toward him only for her to fall through the so called “wall” he stepped backward into with his hand & stub gripping her waist. “Whatever you do, love, remember to stay close.”

He wasn't about to lose sight of her and have her be angry at him for the rest of their lives.

351 Words // Outfit // Ariel

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avatar © Kitty; both sigs © Bach
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Ariel
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 06:22 PM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 196 posts

I'm a mermaid. Name's Ariel
An alliance with that pirate Hook was something he never expected would come from all of this. But, now somehow they were tolerable of each other, heck she would even call them friends. She left her shack at the docks, and, soon headed towards Hook's ship which wasn't that far a walk. Noticing that the man didn't seem to notice her coming, she gave the man's shoulder a squeeze to get his attention. Ariel gave the man a smile as she noticed him turn around. “Yeah I'm sure.”

Ariel knew that Hook had offered to give her sword-fighting lessons, and, she had happily accepted. She wasn't going to be as vulnerable to anyone taking Eric or anything from her again. Plus she wanted to be able to see them all underestimating her. Her run-in with Blackbeard hadn't gone the way she'd wanted it too, but, she wasn't going to be in that situation again. Ariel gave the man a small smile before taking one of the swords that was offered. She held it in position as she felt Hook move his sword to connect with hers. “Got it. Always look at the person.”

Giving the man a small nod Ariel smiled as he gave her the next step. “Ok. So height of the sword is important” Ariel moved her sword to line up with Hook's as he moved his own. She heard the metal of the swords clang, knowing that it had worked. “Thanks.” Ariel knew that Eric had taught her a few basic steps, but, it was nothing like this. At least she had actually held a sword before.

As she went towards him again, Ariel fell forward through a wall. “D'ah.” Ariel said, as she landed on the ground. Ariel gave him a soft smile as she felt him grip her waist. “Don't worry I will.”

The last thing they needed was to have things end the same way again. “So where are we anyway?”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: May 16 2017, 04:05 PM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 311 posts

"The day you push your sailors too far…is the day that mutiny begins."
“I have…no idea.” Killian said that in response to her question about where they were, because honestly, he really didn't have a clue. “Somewhere that can't be good.” It was somewhere he'd never been before or heard of most likely, and he wasn't about to have a mob go after him if he lost Ariel in here. Killian could not deal with that at all, since there were too many people he knew from Storybrooke who were friends with Ariel. There was the Charming/royal family, her significant other, and an assortment of others from the town itself who cared about her.

Glancing around him, Killian kept a firm hold not on her waist but on her hand; not wanting to lose track of her or be separated from her. “We need to find someone who knows where we are and how to get…anywhere.” Hopefully they found a way to get out of wherever they were and back home to Storybrooke.

159 Words // Outfit // Ariel

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avatar © Kitty; both sigs © Bach
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Ariel
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 08:21 PM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 196 posts

you're more then a pirate Hook
Killian Jones && gif was too cute not to use
"Well I guess we finally have something in common." Ariel said, looking at Hook as she found herself following after him. "I think I already figured that out." Ariel didn't want to be seperated from Eric again, but, she knew if they didn't get out of here, then that is exactly what would happen. But, at the same time the last time she had trusted Hook it hadn't gone too well. But, right now she had no choice in the matter. Ariel didn't know the human world as it is, so maybe Hook would have more knowledge eventually

Ariel felt the grip on her hand, and, she let out a noise in surprise, before securing the grip around his. "Yeah. Might be a good place to start. I think it might be a bit harder to do my mermaid portal thing to get us out of here."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine