New Poll

Dusk Til Dawn, Jaq
Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 01:48 AM

N/A

Other Realms

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 82 posts

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby, and I wanna feel you, too. I wanna see the sunrise and your sins

just me and you

"Hello, darling," The soft, groggy voice spoke over the phone," I know it's late.. But... Would you mind coming over..?" The velvet voice asked, almost second guessing her decision to do so. He knew her home was literally in the briefcase she kept at Zelena's for safeguarding, given he had seen the case the first day they met. Of course, things had been quite different that day. She was much darker then... Maybe she was hardly good even still, but her heart had chosen him. Maybe she didn't say it out loud, but she cared deeply for her dear Mousey, even if the feeling was rather foreign. "I don't want you to feel as though you are obligated." She finished off, but it seemed it had been enough just to ask for him. Her heart fluttered as she rolled from her covers, moving careful as to not wake Nathair in her room.

Nathair may not have been a snake anymore, but she was just as protective and fierce as she had ever been. She loved her for it, of course, but she didn't want her to lose her nerve with him. She may have been loyal, but she had the feeling Nathair would be hard pressed to care for anyone but her. She went to the top of the staircase, opening the top of the suitcase with a few words in parseltoung. Seeing him almost instantaneously made her feel a warm comfort. She took his hand in the hopes to lead him in. The staircase was long and dark. It was hard to find it homey when it was made as a home for the ever infamous father, Voldemort. It was a grand entrance in the foyer, quite similar to Malfoy Manor. It kept an ornate fireplace with emerald flames and decorative snakes etched into the marble. She made her way to the fireplace, sitting on the sofa pulling a blanket on her.

In her moment of terror, she called him. She hadn't thought to change into a more appropriate attire. No, she just slipped from her bed in nothing more than her undergarments and an oversized shirt. It hardly matched her normally polished look... But she couldn't bring herself to do much in the moment. "I... Didn't want to be alone," She muttered," I keep having these lucid nightmares about...-- Jaq, I've done... Unspeakable things," She said, a bit shaken as her eyes teared up a bit. No. She quickly wiped it away, keeping her gaze at the fire a moment as she built up the strength to do anything but cry. She looked over once she felt strong enough to hold back any stray tears," I'm sorry for waking you so late, darling," She put a gentle hand to his cheek. She should have simply kept it in, as usual, but tonight she just needed someone close. Really, he was the only one she had without Zelena, and Nathair was still trying to understand her own emotions. Even still, she was just happy to have him with her, but she needed to open up and relieve some of the overwhelming pressure, "Im... Afraid if you knew me. I mean, really knew me, youd finally realize I'm not good enough for you. Like now.. Coming here without a second thought, and I love that about you, but I'm afraid I'll just let you down."

Jaq        

Jaqphini ♡

&    

--------------------
PM
^
Jaq
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 08:35 PM

Cinderella

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

17 years old / 91 posts

Cinderelly was the maiden at the ball.
Hearing the voice, Jaq just listened and noticed that Delphini sounded kind of panicked. "Uh sure. I'll be right there." Jaq quickly threw on a jacket and his shoes, before he headed towards Delphini's house. But, hadn't hung up the phone just yet. "No, no don't worry about it. I'll be over soon." Jaq threw his phone into his pocket before he quickly made up his bed, and, then left his room.

Jaq knew that luckily Alex was staying with her parents, so he didn't have to worry about waking her with the phone call. He wasn't sure what was wrong, but, Delphini never showed anything like that unless there actually was a big deal. Soon, he reached it, and, he felt Delphini take his hand and lead him inside that briefcase she had with her. He didn't know what was going on honestly, but, he was happy to just be there with her.

"I get that." Jaq said, knowing that this was something that he had felt alot not long after Gus was killed. It was when he was in that dark place. Jaq just rested his hand on her shoulder, as they both sat there. Jaq saw a bit of himself in what Delphini was doing right now, she was in a broken down state. Something he had reflected in himself alot. Jaq shook his head "You really need to have some more faith in me. I'm better then that." Jaq then moved his head sideways and placed a kiss on her hand that was resting on his cheek.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Bach

user posted image
Jaqphini sig made by KAT !
PM
^
Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 11:25 PM

N/A

Other Realms

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 82 posts

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby, and I wanna feel you, too. I wanna see the sunrise and your sins

just me and you

She felt the kiss on her cheek as she closed her eyes, taking in a breath. She didn't want to fall back asleep, even if she was tired. She knew that if she slept at that moment that things would only escalate. She felt a fear that she couldn't put into words about her time in Azkaban, and knew that she needed to say it. "Jaq, I feel..." She held her breath a moment as she thought, at first, of telling what was in her heart towards him, but she knew that she just... Couldn't. She wasn't the touchy-feely type when it came to her heart... Or whatever void she had where one was meant to be. Just kidding, she had one, but she seldom had use of it. He was her wonderful, mostly happy, exception.

No... As much as she didn't understand her feelings properly or how to word them... She did know that people didn't appreciate manipulation or lies. Omitting the truth for the sake of saving the relationship they had seemed like a dangerous combination of both. "I have. So much faith in you, Jaq. That isn't it, Darling. I just know that what I did. What I am doing... It's going to push you away, and I hate it but I need to do it." She knew he was going to disagree, and she honestly couldn't see how he would find a way to change her mind.

"I need to tell you about me. All of me, Jaq," She began, holding his hands," I know I have made my comments about my upbringing, but I haven't been completely open. I grew up in the rabble with a guardian paid off by my family to keep me. I was-- treated like a monster, and thus I believed I was a monster. I left and used my magic to try getting a Time-Turner, an object in my world that moves the user through time. I tried to force my cousin who's family dumped me off to do my bidding... We fought, and I... I killed an innocent kid around our age... I regret it, and yet, I didn't stop," She felt her voice was calm but trembled at the end as she told him.

"And, it was all to bring back my father. The Dark Lord, Voldemort. The greatest wizard of the age in our land. I was sent to Azkaban for murder, and for a year I had my soul picked at by soul-sucking creatures called Dementors that feed on every good feeling and happy memory. I just-- I needed a chance with the family that was taken. That's all I wanted. That's all I still want. I have nightmares every night from the prison, feeling my soul slowly torn at one small piece at a time... And that boys face.." She took her hands away as she felt such a... Tainted feeling. The darkness that had shrouded her wasn't good enough. She didn't deserve him.

"I don't know how to say... Or what you would say when you want to tell someone that they're...everything to you. You are, Jaq...To me, that it, but this is who I am. I am a selfish, manipulative person," She looked to the fire with exhausted eyes as the emerald flames reflected in her eyes in a vivid dancing away. "I never deserved you, and because I am selfish I kept keeping the details of what I wanted aside so that I could have it all. I know it's wrong, but it is lying if I said I don't still want my family and you."

Jaq        

Jaqphini ♡

&    

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine