birds of a feather, tag: Indiana <3
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 06:57 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

+100 years old / 112 posts

good friends are like snow flakes, all different and all beautiful
Things couldn't get any better. Her life at Storybrooke was perfect in her eyes, and although she sometimes missed the Enchanted Forest, the hill where the fairies used to meet regularly to talk friendly or play or do whatever they wanted... to be there was not bad either, for all the fairies were there, all those whom she considered sisters worked in the convent and she saw them day after day. And that was a gift, because she knew there were people who would pay to see their family again, but instead she had been lucky enough to have them all there.

And of course, she had to take advantage of the moments she managed to be with them, such as that very moment when she was walking comfortably with Indiana, her best friend in the whole wide world. They had gone through so many things together, they had discovered their gifts together, they had improved and learned from them together... she could not imagine her life without Indy in it, she had to be sincere. And of course, being in Storybrooke had not affected the relationship they both shared at all. Lola spent time with her friend, and her new friend, Jefferson, with whom Indy had arrived at a new base, someone might say.

Come on, they had attended the masquerade together, and after the meeting that the three had had with the zombies, they had kissed, so it was evident that there was chemistry between them both. The fairies knew things like that, they could pick up true love from a considerable distance, so she knew she wasn't wrong when she said that Indiana and Jefferson were made for each other. And she was proud to say that she had been a bit involved in the whole bringing them together thing, so hey...

Lola could not complain about her personal love life either, because she had found Puss, a boy who made her laugh and smile more than she could have imagined. She felt happy, she felt like nothing could go wrong... until something went wrong. As mentioned before, she was walking with Indy, a simple stroll before they had to go back to the convent, before a portal suddenly opened under their feet. She just had time to scream, not even move. Everything was dark and cold for a short moment, but almost instantly both fairies were thrown into what seemed to be... a street. A street belonging to... a city? Lola got up and took a quick look at Indy, "Are you all right?" she asked, before looking around. Indeed, they were in a huge city that was definitely not Storybrooke. "Where are we? This city seems gigantic... and I am not complaining, but I would like to know if we are in one of those kingdoms plagued by all the evils you can name".

tag: Indiana Cartier <3 | tell me if i need to change something <3

BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Indiana Cartier
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 06:08 AM

enchanted forest

Enchanted Forest

Katie is online

25 years old / 119 posts

Indy's life with Jefferson was going great. She got along with his daughter Grace, and the fairy had all of her dearest and best friends from her fairy life in the Enchanted Forest. Life was going great, you could say to her. And then the unexpected happened. Indy and Lola manage to fall through a portal, either fairy unable to do anything but scream before they found themselves in the middle of a street. A very busy street. Indy coughs for a moment then nods in response to her friend's question if she was alright. “Yeah. And I think we're in the Land Without Magic. I've heard a few people around Storybrooke talk about it. Mainly Sheriff Swan, and her fiance Neal, and their son Henry,” the fairy replies, going to help her fellow fairy to her feet. “We should find our way to the apartment Neal used to live in, we'll work our way from there.”

Indy knew they wouldn't be able to use their magic in this city – New York, of all places – but at least she could remember what Neal had told her about the directions to the apartment itself.

tagged: Lola Sunspell | notes: Oh the dangers of a new place! || w/c: 194

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sig #1 © Lois Cravens (SP); Sig #2 © Bach
PMEmail
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 04:59 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

+100 years old / 112 posts

good friends are like snow flakes, all different and all beautiful
Lola raised both eyebrows at the words of her friend, who fortunately seemed to know where they were. The Land Without Magic... it sounded terrible, for a simple reason. There was no magic, not a shred of it. "Wait... so, does that mean...?" Lola swallowed saliva heavily, and quickly tried to use her magic, her beautiful and delicate fairy magic, but indeed, as he had unfortunately hoped, nothing happened. "There's no magic... not even a teensy bit. Okay, I mean, it can't be that bad. We lived without magic when we were under the curse, I'm sure we can live without magic for a few hours. Or days, it depends on how long it takes for another portal to pick us up" she just needed to take a deep breath and relax, she was worried about nothing. Probably.

Lola smiled sweetly at Indy as she went to help her get up, feeling grateful that she had been transported to another world with Indy by her side. "Do you know where his apartment is? Wait, of course you do. If you didn't, you wouldn't have bothered mentioning it. But yeah, that's fine with me, any place will be better than... this one. I didn't know it was possible for a street to be so crowded, and it seems like they're staring at us, haven't they ever seen two fairies appear out of nowhere? Probably not, okay, yeah, we'd better get going," she nodded a few times, trying to calm herself. It wasn't so bad, at least they were in a place that didn't pose a threat to them, which was incredible news.

The young fairy just followed Indy as they walked to what she assumed was Neal's apartment, looking around curiously. It looked a lot like Storybrooke, but neither did it surprise her, because they were both cities with people living in them, nothing unusual. "So... the people who live here, they never use magic? at all?" It didn't surprise her, not too much, they had acted like that when being under the curse, without even believing in magic, but now that she remembered who she really was, it seemed... well, peculiar.

tag: Indiana Cartier <3
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine