Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:52 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

+100 years old / 116 posts

no one ever made a difference ,
by being like everyone else

The convent always managed to relax her intensely. Whenever she needed to breathe or some fresh air, she could enter the convent and feel her muscles relax. She didn't know if it was because of the atmosphere, or because of the other fairies who worked there, whose company always managed to calm her down enormously. She didn't know what made the place so special, but she wouldn't want to trade it for anything in the world, whatever it was. It was the place she could go to when she needed to clear her head, such as the forest or the store where she worked were. Places that made her feel at home and where she could breathe and feel good, calm. A smile decorated her face, as she sighed happily.

Lola was looking at some drawings that the children had drawn a few days ago, children living in the convent and in the orphanage. The drawings were beautiful, because even when many of them had gone through things that no one should have to go through, they managed to keep smiling and laughing and being happy and drawing things as beautiful as a castle, a dragon, a swan, the moonlight reflected on the lake at dusk. They had so much talent, so much potential... Lola couldn't stop smiling at such works of art. Seriously, in her opinion, these kind of drawings were the ones that should be exhibited in the galleries. Those which showed such emotion, those which conveyed such feelings... it was indescribable. Lola felt lucky to be able to see them.

Her attention was caught by a woman who seemed to appear out of nowhere, looking around as if she was looking for someone. She was holding a... baby? The fairy's face lit up immediately, and with a final glance at the drawing she had been holding, she was on her way to the woman, feeling too moved by the scene. I know, it was just a mother holding her child, but it was adorable, and she didn't understand how anyone could not melt at it. Lola melted without even being ashamed, call her sentimental.

"Hello! My name is Lola Sunspell. First-time mother, I assume? We fairies notice these things..." she muttered, smiling from ear to ear. "He's adorable... he looks slightly like you. I'm sure you'll grow up to be a brave and strong man, won't you? You'll be just like your mom and dad," everyone talked to children, everyone. No one could judge her. "Aurora, I presume? I heard about you, back when we were in the Forest" Lola had heard about many people, thanks to the gossip of other fairies, fortunately. "Well, back to the point. Do you need anything? Maybe help with the little boy?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow, ready to help. "Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me. What's his name?".

tag: Princess Aurora | notes: hope this is okay! i wasn't sure if aurora was gonna arrive with her child or not so i went with the flow? also pls tell me i got the child's genre right i was doubting for a moment >.< | ♥

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 11:39 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 149 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

It has been a while since Aurora had been at the convent. You would say that she missed it. Now that she worked at a different day care, but always the fairies were on her mind. It seemed that she was not the only one sometimes. Baby Philip was getting fussy as she dressed him. Shaking her head telling him it was okay that they were going to see a few friends and talk for a moment and that he could maybe play with the other babies.

Getting dressed now herself and in a nice pink dress with a white cardigan over her shoulders. Wearing flats and thought to place a head band on for a little touch. A smile came over her face. Now they were ready to be off.

Heading out of her apartment with her son and made her way to the convent. It was a lovely day out she thought to herself. Walking there took a while but it was okay. Now if it were colder she would be fighting it. Stepping inside and glancing around before seeing the woman as she introduced herself as Lola. That was a beautiful name. Nodding a little to Lola with a blush, ”Yeah…” she went to admit and looked to her son. Then back to Lola, ”Thanks,” she said with a smile

”You are correct and I hope all good things,” she said with a little laugh. Knowing there had to be good things cause she hated to do bad things. ”I would like help, its hard to be a single mother you know,” she said and smiled a little, ”This is Philip,” she replied and her son went to move his hands as a clap showing that he was happy.

Lola Sunspell
Happy Place!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: May 8 2018, 01:54 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

”Oh, definitely, all the stories I've heard mentioning your name have been good. I didn't expect anything different, I mean, I would have been surprised if I had heard that Princess Aurora has assaulted a carriage," she said, a smile on her lips. She had only heard good things coming from the princess who stood in front of her, and having her there, well, it felt pretty good. The fairies after all kept track of all the people who had lived in the Enchanted Forest, and mostly those who normally asked for help, and Aurora had been one of the people that other fairies had kept insured. The sleeping beauty, they called her. Uh, she must have looked pretty in her sleep, huh?

"Yeah, I'm afraid I don't know, I've never had kids, but I've heard so many mothers complain about the work involved in raising a baby on their own that I might say I know the care too well. I will gladly offer my help, I don't think there is anything sweeter than helping a new mother take care of her child. I must also say that you are the strongest people I have ever met, the single mothers, managing in some way to survive without anyone's help. Well, or with help, but what matters is that you stand up for your children, and that's so inspiring" Lola would be more than happy to help her, she loved children, and she didn't want to blow her own trumpet, but she was sure children loved her too.

"Philip... it's a beautiful name," the fairy whispered, laughing as the little boy began to applaud. He was adorable. "How can I help you? Were you going to take him for a walk? to feed him?" she asked, peeling her eyes off Philip for a moment so she could look at Aurora as she asked her such questions. Lola was curious about what Aurora had thought about doing with Philip in the first place, curious and anxious to get started.

tag: Princess Aurora | notes: lararararara | ♥

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 8 2018, 02:14 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 149 posts

Aurora gently giggled at the part that if she assaulted a carriage. That would be one crazy day. She would not even know what would have gotten into her. Maybe she was possessed on that day you never know. But no she was not that type of person to make people angry. Or she tried not to make enemies anyway. She had them but that was because they did bad onto her. Could not blame a princess for that. Sleeping curse and then Cora had to do things to her. ”I am glad there are good things about me, people do say they don’t want me to change and don’t see a need to,” she said with a polite smile on her face.

Listening to Lola and to hear that made her blush a little. Almost tearing up with happy tears. That was very sweet of the fairy to say. She had to ask for help or she would be at a loss. ”I can assure you that did not happen over night,” she went to admit and shook her head for a moment and tried to dry up her tears that were falling now. ”I mean without friends and support from them I don’t know where I’d be, and I thank you for your help. I really do,” she added.

”Thanks,” she replied and looked to Philip. It seemed that he was happy to be here to meet someone new. Looking back to Lola. ”To feed him, sometimes he gets picky at the formula. I am not sure because I changed brands or what but he seems not to like it…” she replied with a frown. Maybe she should have just stayed at breast feeding, but he was also getting older and suggested to mix breast milk with formula. She hoped she was not doing anything wrong.

Lola Sunspell
Happy Place!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 02:29 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

"Why change when there is nothing to change?" Changes were good, sometimes even necessary, and we all changed, whether we noticed it or not. Lola had not met Aurora when she lived in the Enchanted Forest, but she could bet a considerable amount of fairy dust that she had changed, that she had matured, becoming and evolving into the woman, the responsible mother she is today. Lola had also changed from a rebellious fairy who would give anything to help her neighbor to a stylish fairy who worked in a flower shop and continued to help the needy. Okay, maybe she hadn't changed much.

Seeing the princess's clear eyes fill with tears, Lola feared she had said something she shouldn't have, but fortunately her fears were erased by listening to the brunette speak, thanking her for her words. "The support of others is truly magical, it helps us more than any spell ever could. Friendship, affection, kindness... are some of the most powerful magics the world has to offer" and were some of the magics that everyone could specialize in, if they only tried and gave everything they had. "But you don't have to thank me for anything, it's my pleasure to help you with little Philip" and she was being honest.

"Oh, babies are usually very fussy about food, and they notice the change, so maybe that's why he's reluctant to eat. But don't worry, here we have several brands that the little one can try, if you let him. Follow me!" with a smile and a wave of her hand, she led Aurora to a large table that occupied a large portion of the room in which they were. Above the checked tablecloth that covered the table, there were several cardboard boxes filled with different types of cereals that were intended for older children. For Philip, they would have to choose one of the circular jars, which consisted of purees, several liquefied foods suitable for a baby's mouth.

tag: Princess Aurora | notes: let's pretend i know something about babies | ♥

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 10:30 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 149 posts

Aurora felt the same way, but in these times people wanted them to at least get used to the terms. There was still no way she was touching a CD or let baby Philip watch TV. At least not yet she thought it was devil’s box and thinking that baby Philip could have more fun time with his toys and enjoy the imagination. Then the changing thing she did not see a reason to and there were so many people telling her this which caught her off guard, ”I mean I get that I should get used to some terms here, but at the same time I don’t want to lose myself,” she said. Hoping that she was making sense.

Smiling to Lola’s words. It just meant a lot and was taught by the fairies who raised her to treat others with respect. That was why she was a kind soul. However, after losing Philip she started to bring out the not so kindness and started to confuse the justice and revenge. Thankful that Snow was there to redirect her at that point. She knew that Lola was right about that. She would be lost without friendship. ”I do agree, I think without friendship the world would be a lonely place,” she admitted. Liking Lola’s honesty with her and simple nodded with a smile on her face.

Glad that it was a normal thing. Aurora was still a new mother and needed to get back in the routine for the mommy and me classes for sure. That helped out a lot so glad that Lola was helping her out today. ”Philip is very picky at this age, but glad it is normal,” she said as she went to follow Lola to the large table. Walking over to see what they had to offer. Certainly, would have to come back here more than once. Glancing over the circular jars. ”Which ones do mothers usually get? I see some strawberries and then some mixed fruit purees,” she asked.

Lola Sunspell
Happy Place!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine