Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

like lemon drops [past], Tag: Flynn Rider
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:30 PM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 164 posts

"Oh, no, I doubt it. Perhaps you are not the dreaded queen who competes to be the most beautiful in the kingdom, but I have not mistaken any queens . I'd be mistaken if you, honey, were a queen. Or have you perhaps decided to proclaim yourself the Queen of Oz? You're the witch of the west, sweet cheeks, not the queen of the west, don't start making up and adding titles," commented the boy, rolling his eyes amusedly. He didn't know much about Oz's story, but from what he knew it didn't have an official queen who would rule the entire continent, and Zelena definitely wouldn't be one of the best queens you could ever see, she would be one of those who gets what they want with a iron fist and orders and screams, all very disconcerting.

"Yeah, personal, don't ask me, I don't understand what could be personal for someone like you. A casserole dish? a pot? a flying broom?" stereotypes that accompanied all the stories of witches he had heard on a daily basis, stereotypes that might be true, nor could he prove it. Zelena was the first real witch he meet face to face, and who threatened and caught him in the act. You know, she wouldn't have caught him if he'd gone there prepared, I mean, if those two idiots hadn't caught him and thrown him into the castle telling him to steal something, anything that belonged to the green-skinned witch. If he had prepared everything, how to get out and how to get in, if he would have talked to the people around, everything would have gone perfectly well, but no.

"What are you looking at, honey?" Rider asked, raising both eyebrows as he noticed how the redhead let her gaze dance over something that had aroused an interest in her. Maybe something that was personal, maybe something she feared someone would take away, something Flynn was honestly interested in... oh, a spell, she had just explained it to him, without even needing to ask. The thief did not know that spell of the time of which she was speaking, but that did not keep him from nodding a few times, as if he were interested and understood what the witch was saying to him. A spell of time that was valuable to her and couldn't have taken away, and look, she had suddenly stopped talking.

That was never a good sign.

Oh fantastic, just what he needed now, she had discovered him, she had discovered his ruse to save time and fortunately to be able to escape from that hole without being seen, but very late, the witch had decided to light some of her neurons just for him, he should be proud. The boy advanced backward as the woman advanced toward him, a nervous smile appearing on his lips. 'Just act casual, keep your cool, Rider' he thought to himself, something that was easier said than done. "You know, I thought you were smart, but it turns out that I was terribly wrong," he shrugged, trying to keep his nerves under control. "I may have been playing to buy time for a while now, I don't deny it. But... who says I haven't been a distraction? Who says I don't have companions, those two of whom I've been talking to you about before, walking through your castle, knocking out your guardian monkeys? Who says we don't have what we're looking for already?".

tag: Zelena <3

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 01:48 PM
Zelena

is online

years old / N/A posts

.zmbox { width: 320px; background-color: #252628; padding: 20px 40px 40px 40px; }.zmlyr1 { font-family: la belle aurore; font-size: 25px; color: #7da26c ; text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; }.zmlyr2 { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.zmmain { height: 200px; padding: 0px; border-top: 1px solid #338e56 ; border-bottom: 1px solid #7da26c ; }.zmpb { height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 0 10px; line-height: 125%; color: #ccc; }.zmbb { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.tcred { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; width: 400px; }.tcred a {font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px; }.zmpb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #7da26c; }.zmpb::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 8px; background-color: #252628; }I do so enjoy watching futility wreck a man's willZelena looked positively murderous. This mouthy little thief had deceived her; had despite everything managed to make her a fool in her own inner sanctum. And all the time, the constant pet names. Sweetcheeks. Honey. Sweetheart. Pretty girl. Taunts. Clever little insults that now she wanted to squeeze out of him with those final, last breaths. She stalked towards him as he continued to talk, continued to prattle. Talking. It was the only thing he could do. "You know, I thought you were smart, but it turns out that I was terribly wrong." "Really, sweetheart." Her voice was almost a growl as she threw one of his names back at him. "I can reduce you to ash." Privately it embarrassed her how long she had taken to work it out. She'd been distracted, coiled in her own hatred for Regina, that she had missed what was happening right in front of her. Almost. Because she had worked it out, after all - and now he admitted to it. The witch's eyes glinted. She didn't need a confession, because there was no government here but herself - no higher power to address to, no laws. But it did...help things along. And here he was still talking about his friends. "You know nothing," she spat. "Still clinging to your lies, if you think a broom is worth anything. There's nothing here for you to find but the spell." Oh, that hadn't helped matters. "Your little friends will be found, if there are any. I will set the castle alive with monkeys and guards. I don't know how you got in here, but I will find out if anything you’ve told me is in any way true." The kidnappers, the way he’d been forced into doing this. Oh, the little tale he'd been spinning, the lies he had come up with to play for time, to find some way to get the better of her - that had collapsed around his ears. But even the thought of it was enough to add to her anger. Fire ran in her veins as she looked to him with more loathing than ever before. "You're just a little opportunist, a packrat sniffing around for whatever you can find!" Honestly it had rattled her. That someone could get so close to her spell was frightening - that for a moment she had been led to believe there was more than one group after her, a literal witch hunt. It had surely been a fabrication, and she had been taken in by all of it. Oh, she was possessive about it all - trinkets that she had never been able to hoard earlier in life. But the spell was special, and what would have happened if he had found it, had taken it home? All of that work - for nothing!In her sheer seething rage, on that final note she threw a blast of green magic towards him. It missed, crashing into the wall behind him and denting the emerald and gold inlays, sending fractures darting over the precious stone and metal. But it did more than that. The residual magic splayed out too, and a tremor ran through the room as the ancient castle struggled to deal with pent up, angry magical energy. The quake was weak enough to allow them to keep standing, but some of her precious objects fell from their precariously balanced places, some boxes opening upon impact to reveal the magical treasures inside - cursed necklaces, wands...even vials, fragile and lightweight but holding powders and liquids inside. They spilled across, some almost near them both. She didn't care, didn't even flinch - in comparison to the time travel spell they were worth nothing. But unbeknownst to Zelena the shockwave radiated across the other side of the room to the locked doors. Under the pressure the lock had broken, falling with a quiet clink against the golden floor. But the witch wasn't looking that way and didn't hear it. She was looking at the young man in her clutches. There was no reason to keep him alive now. He had no information, was worth nothing. He was a bloody waste of time, and she was looking to him like she was thinking how to cut him up into pieces. "I don’t care if you chose to come here or not. You should worry about yourself," she said, twisting her hand as if to summon more magic in that gesture. "Time's up, Flynn Rider." ADD.: Flynn Rider | WORDS: 750 | NOTES: ♛ Ames
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 10:38 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 164 posts

Possibly he should be scared, terrified, of having a woman who was not afraid to kill in front of him, well, threatening to kill him. But he had been threatened so many times, he had been on the verge of death on so many occasions, that frankly he was no longer affected. Of course he didn't want to die, he still had a lot to live for and a lot to steal if he wanted to get his longed-for island, so sleeping eternally was not in his plans. And maybe he should, I don't know, start devising some sort of plan to get out of there. Although if he had to be honest, the only plan he could come up with was to escape through the door that he could easily reach with a bullfight, the problem was that it was locked. Fantastic.

"Well, if it was a broom sprinkled with gold and diamonds, I'd say it could be worth a lot" and he'd definitely like to own a broom like that. Or more specifically, its gold and diamonds. Look, in the end he was going to get out of there with nothing, and surely his companions wouldn't take it too well, but perhaps they should have thought about it before sending him to rob a witch's castle without even telling him what they were trying to steal. Seriously, what kind of thief did that? Even beginners didn't fall that low. "Go ahead, as I've already told you, they probably have found what we were looking for ages ago," he shrugged indifferently, having the courage to smile at her.

Now, yes, he needed a way to escape, because he highly doubted that his partners in crime would appear there at any time, and he also doubted that he could distract Zelena, bearing in mind that he had nothing to distract her with, not anymore. He would have continued to talk and talk, but surely it would have made things worse and perhaps she would have simply opted to strangle him with that kind of magic until he could not breathe, and again, dying was not in his plans. If he ever died, it would be on a tropical island surrounded by piles of gold bullion, that was a promise. He wasn't going to die at the hands of a witch, it would be... humiliating.

Now he didn't expect the green magic ball... though, he should have expected it, it was very predictable, but it took him by surprise. "Hey! You could have hit me. You wouldn't want a face like this to be ruined, would you?" he shook his head, as if he were exasperated, though he was doing it to put himself back together and force his brain to think of a wonderful and mind-boggling plan to get him out of there alive and if possible with all his limbs intact. And as if it were a miracle... click. The lock had fallen, and Zelena didn't even seem to notice. That was his chance, he couldn't miss it.

My God... her expression was psychotic. "Really? I think you should check your watch again, because I definitely have a few minutes left," he smiled, and pulled a kind of whistle out of his pocket. It looked harmless, and it was, and he couldn't hurt with it even if he wanted to. "I'd like to see you fight with... the birds" and with those words, he blew the instrument, a terrible sound being emitted. It took a few seconds (thanks to the Gods, he suspected that if it had taken longer he would have been turned to ashes) and suddenly a flock of crows headed for the castle, emitting all sorts of crows. Flynn hoped that at least that would distract her for a millisecond, and without thinking twice, he ran to the door. If he came out of that castle alive, he promised to return that whistle to call the birds to the shepherd from whom he had stolen it.

tag: Zelena <3

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 06:54 AM
Zelena

is online

years old / N/A posts

.zmbox { width: 320px; background-color: #252628; padding: 20px 40px 40px 40px; }.zmlyr1 { font-family: la belle aurore; font-size: 25px; color: #7da26c ; text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; }.zmlyr2 { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.zmmain { height: 200px; padding: 0px; border-top: 1px solid #338e56 ; border-bottom: 1px solid #7da26c ; }.zmpb { height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 0 10px; line-height: 125%; color: #ccc; }.zmbb { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.tcred { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; width: 400px; }.tcred a {font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px; }.zmpb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #7da26c; }.zmpb::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 8px; background-color: #252628; }I do so enjoy watching futility wreck a man's willZelena was going to enjoy this. Things were finally going her way. "The next one won't miss, Rider." She wasn't toying with him any longer. This was going to be a kill shot. He'd embarrassed her and that alone was enough. She gathered another green ball of flame in her hand, ready to shoot - until he brought something out of his pocket. She just stared at it incredulously. "What?" A whistle? He thought he could defeat her with a whistle? A smile wormed across her face. He'd cracked - completely and utterly cracked. So that was what desperation did to a man. His last moments would be holding a whistle like he was trying to call back a dog. So be it. He'd lived like an idiot and now he'd die like one - playtime was well and truly over.But as Flynn blew the whistle she covered her ears, wincing with pain. The noise was enough to disorientate her, shrill and cleaving its way through her skull. The noise subsided - but was soon replaced by - was that cawing? There were no windows in her chambers but the noise echoed down the corridors and she looked around, confused. Those weren't the sounds of her monkeys. "What have you - " Done? The witch was suddenly cut off as she heard the tinkling of broken glass and a black cyclone of feathers entered the chamber, flooding the room with sharp shrieks and harsh caws. They were everywhere and anywhere at once, instantly surrounding her. "Oh!" In the maelstrom she fell to the ground, scrabbling just for the chance to see amid the flash of claws and beaks. She cried out, trying to bat them away with green magic flying everywhere, hitting the odd crow but unable to deal with the onslaught. The last thing she saw of Flynn Rider was his sprint for the door - and too late she realised it was unlocked. She screamed in frustration. Twenty minutes later the crows, or what was left of them, were being swept up off the floor by guards that didn't look her in the eye. The witch paced back and forth, muttering things under her breath about bloody thieves and criminals and some select curses, all in a torn dress and with just-healed scratches. Her servants seemed aware of something she wasn't, though; they all eyed her nervously until one particularly brave monkey hopped up to her, chattering quietly and pointing to her hair. Zelena glared down at it. "What do you want?" The monkey gestured to her hair and cringed. She reached up and yanked something out from between her red strands: one singular black crow's feather. She stared at it, her face twisting. Funnily enough, even mentioning 'Flynn Rider' in her presence was illegal from that point onward. ADD.: Flynn Rider | NOTES: THANK YOU FOR THE THREAD LOVELY AS ALWAYS
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine